Male HQ

I Was Sexually Abused as a Male Model

I think I remember years back there is this scam $500 portfolio  or cheats you about 2 guys whom randomly go bugis orchard area to scout and come up to you and say you have the look for a model etc...then bring you to his place rochor area and get fuck (3some) a some guys whom I know also encounter similar thing. 

So plz be wise, do not trust anyone easily. Go for ones that go government casting. Or build your own portfolio etc....I am freelance model calefare also go for some castings it is fun make new friends see cuties guys and beautiful girls...

If I do have any casting etc will share those interested. And you not need to be that tall. Of course models in SG needs to be at least 175cm above or 170cm. The rest can just go castings xtras calefare....so opportunities is all there actually all you need to do is just go enjoy doesn't matter if you don't get...the experience is priceless make friends etc...exchange contact...

Guest Oldies

It's vintage Hollywood and "Valley of the Dolls"

Even Rock Hudson had to sell his body when he was already famous. There's always powerful men behind the scene like Epstein who can single handedly cover the sky.

But everybody already knew that. Nobody can claim innocence. You go in with eyes wide open. Stories as old as time itself.

Well keep in mind it is an industry that preys on the young. That is why it is important that the model be surrounded by people who will protect them and watch their interest. Modelling industry are scouting for kids as young as 14/15 to start in the industry for girls, and guys usually 16/17. It was only a few years ago that the US industry agreed not to use models under 18 for their shows and campaigns as part of the labour reform. 

I have a good friend who was a top model agent and we met one evening after his work, and i could tell that he was pissed. He had came from a photo shoot and shared that there was a 15 year old girl model who is stunning, and he showed me photos of her. What pissed him off was they were putting her in these clothes that are translucent, and you can see her nipples. The girl’s mother was there and and she did nothing to stop the Styling team. My friend got into an argument with the photographer who told him that the nipples can be air brushed out later which the mother of the girl was ok with. In the end, my friend stood his ground, and got the style team to put a nude body suit on the girl beneath the translucent outfit to cover her up. It is one thing if the girl is 18 and another when she is 15.

The same things can happen to male models too. Many are teenagers, and all want to be famous. It is a highly competitive industry where fresh faces are showing up every season. The people in power know that, and exploited that for their personal gain. 

We have heard the stories of the gay mafia of Hollywood- Bryan Singer, Kevin Spacey etc. And how they lure young guys with the promise of a Hollywood career, and only to discard them after they were sexually exploited. Granted, many of the guys know what they are getting into, but still, it is an abuse of power. 

I am not saying it is a bad industry to be in. Just if you are in it, be surrounded by people who will look after you and your interest.

Love. 

Guest Tomato

Somehow, I don't think these things happen in Singapore.

Why? The market is so damn small and likewise, the industry too.

Small markets do not bring in big advertisement dollars, and hence the condition of competitiveness (and abuse) is absent.

Moreover, if you really want good looking models for the (small( Singapore market, the agencies can get better looking models from the neighbouring countries, at a more competitive rates.

1 hour ago, doncoin said:

I am not saying it is a bad industry to be in. Just if you are in it, be surrounded by people who will look after you and your interest.

I will venture to say that it is a bad industry.  Natural beauty is an unearned undeserved gift.  A male of natural beauty has the potential to become a male model.  But this does not mean that he should become one.   Regardless of our beauty of lack of it, we males including gays should aim at putting our brain instead of our body to the service of society and ourselves.  There are intellectual careers for everybody, and even jobs that are less mental and more manual are honorable.

If someone is gifted with much beauty he should use it to open many doors,  but not to the point of SELLING his beauty.   I find this more acceptable for women since in society they have more the task of attracting men with their beauty.  But this is changing today with the more opportunities women have to make money without their bodies.

These poor male models who were so attracted to the profession for its glamour and opportunities to travel, a nearly "getting something for nothing", have mostly themselves to blame.  

Guest Phlim

If we all have self control and dont get sucked in by slick advertising  , stop consuming haute couture products, and boycott all these luxury products their house of cards will come crashing down , tumbling down. 

Chinese people in China protest and boycotted Italian fashion house DOLCE and GABBANA had the audacity and limited brain capacity to insult and belittle Chinese culture in their ads campaign. 

It was a quick response, boycott and hurt their bottom line. 

D n G acquiese abd apologise.

If cosmetics houses have a disclaimer at the bottom of ads to say no animal cruelty , no animal abuse, no animals harmed in the production of their products. 

I think its about time , that we as consumers demand that fashion houses put outba small disclaimer ar the bottom of their glossy ads in Vogue, French Vogue , that reads 

Cruelty Free Models, cruelty, abuse, exploitation free ad campaign. NO MODELS HAVE BEEN HARMED, RAPED, MOLESTED, FISTED, ABUSED in the making of this ad for ( insert name of high fashion house here eg  Calvin K ,  C . DIOR.....) 

CONSUMERS should unite and moratorium and stop buying their goods until they can give assurance that meets those cruelty free, abuse free, molest free standards that consumer wants. 

If not , by continuing to buy their high priced products, you are condoning their continued abuse of male models.

Thank.

Folks are always going to take advantage of you.

If it's not sexually motivated, it's monetary.

I once worked at a modelling agency and the pay, while good, can take a long time for the models. Ad agencies take a long time to pay. And the Modelling agencies drag even further. This is NOT a great industry. 

The good news is, with social mecial, you can use your looks and talents to earn a decent living. 

You no longer have to depend on the ad and modelling agencies.

Guest Guest

Whether or not it is his fault that he went into the industry without knowledge of these behind-the-scene deals is uncertain. But whose fault is it that he wanted to remain inside after knowing it all is obvious for all to see. Even if he is under contract, the worst that can happen is for him not to get shows without all those darker dealings. He chose his own path and this is what we call 自作贱。

And what is it that he wants to accomplish with this video? Whistleblowing? What good is it going to do? Start another MeToo? Where has it gone so far? This is the world we are living in now. Knowing how to circumvent these dark side is as good an essential skill as to know how to drink and eat.  

Reminds me of one ex radio dj and youtube personality.... what was the name again....  trying to exploit his "fame" by getting grip on some extremely young dicks.

It is this Weinstein type of abusive exploitation.

"You want to be famous, I am the one making you famous, so you have to accept my rules..."

Not sure if those industries (if successful ending up being famous) will ever change.

What is surprising, those who cry foul, mostly after they achieved fame, don't behave different...

Guest Konnaniku

People like to be as glamorous as these models, so they buy their products under that kind of halo hallucinations.

Those of us outside the circle can only sour grapes. We want to be molested also cannot. He should be so lucky.

It's all the law of supply and demand of market value. Sex can be brutally honest, no steam on sight, no sex.

That's why some of us go to saunas to check our own market value. Some think too highly of themselves and are nasty when touched, they come here to complain about pesky uncles. Actually they are indirectly showing off.

Just like the model who cry molest, you're going to a sauna, what do you expect? Not happy don't go. Don't like to be touched then walk away. Don't purposely stand there inviting to be touched then swat people's hand like mouse trap.

I'll always ignore these statues and I don't lack of admirers myself. There's always somebody for everybody, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and his steamed cock.

7 hours ago, Guest Konnaniku said:

People like to be as glamorous as these models, so they buy their products under that kind of halo hallucinations.

Those of us outside the circle can only sour grapes. We want to be molested also cannot. He should be so lucky.

It's all the law of supply and demand of market value. Sex can be brutally honest, no steam on sight, no sex.

That's why some of us go to saunas to check our own market value. Some think too highly of themselves and are nasty when touched, they come here to complain about pesky uncles. Actually they are indirectly showing off.

Just like the model who cry molest, you're going to a sauna, what do you expect? Not happy don't go. Don't like to be touched then walk away. Don't purposely stand there inviting to be touched then swat people's hand like mouse trap.

I'll always ignore these statues and I don't lack of admirers myself. There's always somebody for everybody, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and his steamed cock.

Good post, Konnaniku.  

Beautiful models want to raise interest, entice, seduce... but they want to be protected from what they produce, they provoke.   In any honest work that produces something of value, we are happy to share in this value.  But I should not call modeling dishonest, like I don't condemn the statues in gay saunas who 'model' themselves.  It is still better than making a living through shady business and lies and deceptions.

Guest Phlim

If Bodyshop can be successful by marketing , cruelty free, no animal testing , vegan products. 

I dont see why consumers of fashion houses cannot insist on cruelty free, molest free, raoe free standards of behaviour from ad agency and fashion houses. 

Unless consumers lack self control and die die have to support these fashion houses and ad agency and modelling houses, perpetuating the continuation of abuse of male models.

8 hours ago, Guest Konnaniku said:

Do those statues stand there to be touch or just want to exhibit?

Guest Model
6 hours ago, doncoin said:

Did you tell your agent what happened? The agent is supposed to brief you on all these things before hand, and you are supposed to tell your agent if something is asked of you that is outside of the briefing. If there is nudity required, your agent should tell you in advance and make sure you are comfortable before you go into casting. Same thing if the brand requires you to cut your hair, change hair color etc. the brand need to inform the agency, and then you. Because the last thing you need is to be cut off from other opportunities if your appearance change drastically then it prevents from booking other jobs. 

Too long liao. Can't recall. But my agent did tell me its for a fashion ad, so be prepared, whatever that means. Later I took on TV commercials, they paid much better but gotta act and took all day, from make-up, to hairdo, to dressup, then sit all day waiting for your part to be shot, while the crew setup cameras lights and sounds. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.