Male HQ

True Fitness

eminent82

12 minutes ago, persianblue said:

no lah they never actively do anything to us other than remove the VIP room and stop the no-need-book-class privilege?

Closing more branches and getting you to upgrade to go other tfx branches

1 minute ago, bluerunner said:

VIP/blackcard members used to have access to all TF existing and new clubs. Now, we are only allowed in TF clubs and yoga center. TFX is not covered under blackcard contract. 
if you pay your membership fee late, TF can have the right of deny you the blackcard membership. 
They have not told us up right to convert to TFX or get out because there are still TF branches now. They also don’t want to get themselves into long lawsuit. If there is a direct and effortless way to eliminate blackcard members, I’m sure they will because our presence is not sustainable to their business in the long run 

Or they can close it down. The money collected per year not enough to cover rentals

23 hours ago, bluerunner said:

VIP/blackcard members used to have access to all TF existing and new clubs. Now, we are only allowed in TF clubs and yoga center. TFX is not covered under blackcard contract. 
if you pay your membership fee late, TF can have the right of deny you the blackcard membership. 
They have not told us up right to convert to TFX or get out because there are still TF branches now. They also don’t want to get themselves into long lawsuit. If there is a direct and effortless way to eliminate blackcard members, I’m sure they will because our presence is not sustainable to their business in the long run 

they're not very consistent about it though, cos mwk is branded as tfx, but we're allowed. and we can even use the yoga edition there.

4 hours ago, persianblue said:

they're not very consistent about it though, cos mwk is branded as tfx, but we're allowed. and we can even use the yoga edition there.

MW has both, TFX and TF. If I am not mistaken, the TFX portion is the caged area where they have the TFX training. So, the impact of TFX is not big to us. 
Funan branch is a full fledge TFX. 
Yoga Edition was the old yoga center (True Yoga). From 2 centers last time to 1 center only now, and it has re-branded as Yoga Edition. The one at OFC (Ocean Financial Cmeter) was good. Too bad, it’s gone now. 

3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

MW has both, TFX and TF. If I am not mistaken, the TFX portion is the caged area where they have the TFX training. So, the impact of TFX is not big to us. 
Funan branch is a full fledge TFX. 
Yoga Edition was the old yoga center (True Yoga). From 2 centers last time to 1 center only now, and it has re-branded as Yoga Edition. The one at OFC (Ocean Financial Cmeter) was good. Too bad, it’s gone now. 

what a mess🤣

went for a trial at HBFC. it's pretty well equipped, but the outdoor space is definitely under utilised. not sure if it was the timing that i went (6ish 7 till 9), but was pretty surprise to see only a handful of people working out in this gym. also, the aircon doesnt seem to be working; they placed a few fans around the free weights area to ventilate the are. prob wouldnt go again.

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

12 hours ago, Magicerife said:

went for a trial at HBFC. it's pretty well equipped, but the outdoor space is definitely under utilised. not sure if it was the timing that i went (6ish 7 till 9), but was pretty surprise to see only a handful of people working out in this gym. also, the aircon doesnt seem to be working; they placed a few fans around the free weights area to ventilate the are. prob wouldnt go again.

Only a handful of people at peak hours (6-8pm) is a good thing. The only bummer is the Aircon issue. Is that why you don’t want to go back? 

Posted (edited)

wah now one side of the escalator at novena under heavy maintenance, so expect rubbing of butts when entering//leaving during peak hours🤣. then it seems like they shifting the check in counter to upper level...

Edited by eminent82

1 hour ago, eminent82 said:

wah now one side of the escalator at novena under heavy maintenance, so expect rubbing of butts when entering//leaving during peak hours🤣. then it seems like they shifting the check in counter to upper level...

So that is what they are doing… to free up more space at lower level for something else… 😆

On 4/28/2024 at 12:25 PM, eminent82 said:

You can still rub butt w people at the escalator. I am unable to do that.  When I’m on it, it’s either I’m going up or down. No space for anyone to go the opposite direction. Oops! Time to 减肥。haha

On 4/24/2024 at 12:39 PM, bluerunner said:

Only a handful of people at peak hours (6-8pm) is a good thing. The only bummer is the Aircon issue. Is that why you don’t want to go back? 

yea, along with the lack of a "wholesome gym experience".

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.