Male HQ

True Fitness

eminent82

37 minutes ago, ASOM said:

Just went there… they close up the area already… the staff din say much on what they are doing…maybe just a glass enclosure? Though seems seems small

IMG_7633.jpeg

Thanks. 
I thought they are going on another level. 
We used to have 3 levels (including reception). Now we only have 2 levels. 

1 hour ago, ASOM said:

Just went there… they close up the area already… the staff din say much on what they are doing…maybe just a glass enclosure? Though seems seems small

IMG_7633.jpeg

hopefully the place dun turn into a noisy "wet market" like that tampines branch...

If management is willing to spend some money to make the room wall more sound proof, there will be no issue. 
In the old Novena (before renovations) loud music from spin class can be heard in the yoga room at the other end of the gym. Horrid. 

Edited by bluerunner

53 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

If management is willing to spend some money to make the room wall more sound proof, there will be no issue. 
In the old Novena (before renovations) loud music from spin class can be heard in the yoga room at the other end of the gym. Horrid. 

since it is going to be yoga related classes then probably won't have loud music (fingers crossed). what i dun like are those class users who talk/chat so loudly while waiting for class to start or blocking the walkway

On 4/3/2024 at 8:33 AM, bluerunner said:

Hahaha. Yea, a long time ago at China Square, the walk way in the changing room as so narrow that butt can rub against another person’s butt. That really happened!

I always joked that if anyone had an erection there, he will blocked the walk way. 

Miss those of the days as i into wearing tiny skimpy undies micro mini tanga not to forget thong, g-string super low rise cut. After shower i just walked ard in it i pair it with silicone donut cock ring makes the bulge area gonna bust.

9 hours ago, fetish69 said:

Miss those of the days as i into wearing tiny skimpy undies micro mini tanga not to forget thong, g-string super low rise cut. After shower i just walked ard in it i pair it with silicone donut cock ring makes the bulge area gonna bust.

That probably attract lotsa attention and drooling 

3 hours ago, Balestier said:

Doesn't matter private or not. As long can use. Do look at crowd at those hours you will visit. Big Commercial gym provide classes free. 

Matters, private more expensive

44 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

You sure it’s $120 a year for Foundation member?

Yeah me too… joined as founder membership abt 9 yrs ago with yearly maintenance fee… reckon it is cheaper over the years even though upfront lump sum payment is quite substantial

20 hours ago, DMassage said:

Joined another gym.

I also signed up for E1 recently just to test out its facilities. Also because of location nearer to home. Super packed during peak hours and spent half the time waiting for equipment to be available. Saving grace is the steam room which TF sneakily removed during COVID…

45 minutes ago, ASOM said:

Yeah me too… joined as founder membership abt 9 yrs ago with yearly maintenance fee… reckon it is cheaper over the years even though upfront lump sum payment is quite substantial

I’m also Lifetime member. We probably joined in the same year. I’m not paying that amount that he quoted. Oops! 
Although the total amount you pay to Bea  Founder member or Lifetime member varies (depending when you join, the annual membership fee is fixed, once you have completed paying. 
Is that not? Hmmm

6 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I’m also Lifetime member. We probably joined in the same year. I’m not paying that amount that he quoted. Oops! 
Although the total amount you pay to Bea  Founder member or Lifetime member varies (depending when you join, the annual membership fee is fixed, once you have completed paying. 
Is that not? Hmmm

Yeah, the annual membership is fixed but they do up the annual fee once due to inflation. Currently I’m paying $107 per year to be exact. 
Didn’t know that the annual fee will varies across members. Thought they are fixed across the board…

19 minutes ago, ASOM said:

Yeah, the annual membership is fixed but they do up the annual fee once due to inflation. Currently I’m paying $107 per year to be exact. 
Didn’t know that the annual fee will varies across members. Thought they are fixed across the board…

Yes. That’s what I'm paying too. This year is 9% GST. Perhaps another $1 up. Haha

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Is that not? Hmmm

Just a roundup amount inclusive of GST.

D'BodyWorkz

1 hour ago, bodybuildMLY said:

Since we are at True Fitness, which branch do you guys recommend? The one at Millenia Walk is really badly maintained.

Badly maintained in which area?

I noticed gym users there do not return the weights and bars back to where they came from. Just anyhow put. 
When someone took a 20kg dumbbell, he could end up return them on the 10kg slot even though the 20kg slots are empty. Simply can’t be bothered. 

Edited by bluerunner

24 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I noticed gym users there do not return the weights and bars back to where they came from. Just anyhow put. 
When someone took a 20kg dumbbell, he could end up return them on the 10kg slot even though the 20kg slots are empty. Simply can’t be bothered. 

Machines with missing pins. Towels insufficient 

32 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

This is better than leaving them on the floor. Lol

8 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Maybe the 10kg slot at the lower tier, 20kg at the higher tier, so too tired to put it back up. Bottomline is just lazy 🤣

12 hours ago, DMassage said:

Well, if you pay peanut, you get monkey loh.

I believe PT pay is competitive within the same field across Singapore. Else, there will be no PR and no one working in TF/TFX.  Are you willing to pay higher gym fee if everyone working in the gym commands sky high pay? Think before you answer. 

13 hours ago, DMassage said:

Well, if you pay peanut, you get monkey loh.

Anyway they do not offer lifetime membership anymore… so only a handful of us are paying this annual fee. They probably realize this is not sustainable for their business but they can’t force us to give up our lifetime membership.

10 minutes ago, ASOM said:

Anyway they do not offer lifetime membership anymore… so only a handful of us are paying this annual fee. They probably realize this is not sustainable for their business but they can’t force us to give up our lifetime membership.

Yes. Agree. They are trying very hard to get rid of lifetime members. 

10 minutes ago, persianblue said:

no lah they never actively do anything to us other than remove the VIP room and stop the no-need-book-class privilege?

VIP/blackcard members used to have access to all TF existing and new clubs. Now, we are only allowed in TF clubs and yoga center. TFX is not covered under blackcard contract. 
if you pay your membership fee late, TF can have the right of deny you the blackcard membership. 
They have not told us up right to convert to TFX or get out because there are still TF branches now. They also don’t want to get themselves into long lawsuit. If there is a direct and effortless way to eliminate blackcard members, I’m sure they will because our presence is not sustainable to their business in the long run 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.