Male HQ

True Fitness

eminent82

Quitted FF & signed up for True Fitness 2 months ago (3.5 Years all access Package including TFX).

So far, I've worked out at the following branches: AMK, Tampines, Novena

Its pretty boring as its a very straight gym- most of the time .  Not that the guys are unfriendly. Just not used to the bro this bro that culture.

And in changing room, everyone's either skip the shower or are so well-covered that I get stares and feel out of place even when I walk around with my undies, let alone nude.

... or have I been to the wrong outlets at the wrong timings?

Anyone workout here? and any advise on the outlets I should visit or if there's any classes I shd attend at TF (If any?)

Well, Sometimes, I just need the extra motivation to workout. Or get a well-deserved post-workout reward

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

On 11/7/2023 at 1:52 PM, Samuel Lim said:

Quitted FF & signed up for True Fitness 2 months ago (3.5 Years all access Package including TFX).

Its pretty boring as its a very straight gym- most of the time .  Not that the guys are unfriendly. Just not used to the bro this bro that culture.

And in changing room, everyone's either skip the shower or are so well-covered that I get stares and feel out of place even when I walk around with my undies, let alone nude.

Anyone workout here? and any advise on the outlets I should visit or if there's any classes I shd attend at TF (If any?)

Well, Sometimes, I just need the extra motivation to workout. Or get a well-deserved post-workout reward

Millenia and Novena are the two ‘gayest’ branches. If you do not feel any gay vibes or you received no gay stares at you, with deepest condolences, I have to inform you that you are not their 菜。Either you need to go search else where or you ought to revisit your own ‘branding’. 😇

Edited by bluerunner

try millennia. but hard to get any rewards at TF after they removed all the steamrooms. 

Edited by persianblue

Try Millenia Walk classes. Not bad. 
plenty of guys masturbating next door and showing you via floor water reflection

novena no classes but plenty of action in the shower. Everyday sure have action between 6-8.30pm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Person A was obviously in thongs. His thongs lines were vividly display on his butt even though he was wrapped in towel.

He had to put on his pants but he dare not remove his towel as there were 1-2 guys around the locker area. Neither could he wear his pants with his towel on. I did not understand why he did not go to the shower cube to wear his pants if he refused to let anyone sees him in thong. 🙄 Packing and unpacking his stuff in the locker, walking to and fro in the changing room ...... after 10min, still in towel. Aiyoh ..... puhlease. We have seen men in thongs before. You will not be the first, and definitely not the last! 😁

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Person A was obviously in thongs. His thongs lines were vividly display on his butt even though he was wrapped in towel.

He had to put on his pants but he dare not remove his towel as there were 1-2 guys around the locker area. Neither could he wear his pants with his towel on. I did not understand why he did not go to the shower cube to wear his pants if he refused to let anyone sees him in thong. 🙄 Packing and unpacking his stuff in the locker, walking to and fro in the changing room ...... after 10min, still in towel. Aiyoh ..... puhlease. We have seen men in thongs before. You will not be the first, and definitely not the last! 😁

Exactly. I can't be bothered ppl looked at my g-string I am wearing ... I have my RIGHT

7 hours ago, aftereightme said:

Exactly. I can't be bothered ppl looked at my g-string I am wearing ... I have my RIGHT

You ought to be proud and be happy if there is anyone turning head to look at you. Let’s make it ‘ok’ to wear thongs or jockstrap for men. We should not be ashamed to wear what we want to wear as underwear. 

14 hours ago, bluerunner said:

was he just cruising?

10 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I have not been to the ‘new’ location at HF as well.

I like the original location at Vivocity. Then they move to Harbour Front, which was not bad too. Then the current location. I don’t even know how to get up there. Haha

I think he ranked it up there with novena cos they got the same layout of showers lol

3 hours ago, persianblue said:

I think he ranked it up there with novena cos they got the same layout of showers lol

Showers at Novena are horrendous! The shower head is fixed and the water pressure is lower than my pee. When you on the tap more, hoping to get more water, the water will shoot outside of the shower cubicle because the shower head is fixed at  an odd angle. The floor outside will be wet throughout. Lousy shower design. 

Edited by bluerunner

their lockers are equally like sh*t & inconsistent between outlets...

Novena: as though like for primary/secondary school kids use

MW: fumbling with that 4 digit numerical lock. many lockers seem broken

HBF: electronic lock type, probably the most decent one but still small

Tampines: the old design which is the largest size among the outlets i think

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, ASOM said:

Been visiting TF Novena in the evening on weekdays. Not much cruising though occasionally come across one or two hot guys. But so much lesser compare to the earlier days when they still have their steam room and sauna

lol same goes for Tampines and mwk 

3 minutes ago, ASOM said:

Recently signed up for 3 months E1 gym membership to use their steam room again but find that E1 is always packed in the evening…

The gym or the steam room?

When the steam room is too packed, everyone will wait for that brave someone to initiate and end up nothing will happen, most of the time. 
So, not having too many people in the steam room can be good. You don’t need many people, you only need to have the ‘right’ people there. Haha

26 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

When the steam room is too packed, everyone will wait for that brave someone to initiate and end up nothing will happen, most of the time. 
So, not having too many people in the steam room can be good. You don’t need many people, you only need to have the ‘right’ people there. Haha

you mean people will do it in a group inside the steam room? I thought they just follow each other into a cubicle lol

16 hours ago, bluerunner said:

The gym is packed… always need to wait for someone to finish before I can use the equipment.

So far the steam room is not that crowded. Only 3 at most including me.. but nothing happened 😞

16 hours ago, persianblue said:

you mean people will do it in a group inside the steam room? I thought they just follow each other into a cubicle lol

Never encountered such action packed steam room before 😆

9 minutes ago, ASOM said:

What time do you normally go to gym? I’m usually there from 630pm - around 8pm on Tues / Wed. 

Ah ok. I go day time. After office hour is too crowded for my liking. Cannot even change in peace in the narrow locker room. 😅

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Ah ok. I go day time. After office hour is too crowded for my liking. Cannot even change in peace in the narrow locker room. 😅

Haha ok ok … true … unfortunately my work place is too far… day time is almost impossible for me…

27 minutes ago, persianblue said:

can rub against one another lol

Haha that is the point!  I can “accidentally” rub against someone  😆

29 minutes ago, persianblue said:

can rub against one another lol

Hahaha. Yea, a long time ago at China Square, the walk way in the changing room as so narrow that butt can rub against another person’s butt. That really happened!

I always joked that if anyone had an erection there, he will blocked the walk way. 

2 minutes ago, ASOM said:

Haha ok ok … true … unfortunately my work place is too far… day time is almost impossible for me…

Haha that is the point!  I can “accidentally” rub against someone  😆

IKR. We can only make the best of what we could since we need to work. 
On the rubbing part, YES! Please rub! 

Today, I dunno what’s so special. I see many hot uncles and boy boy who used to go to the gym in late morning or early afternoon are at the gym earlier than expected?! 🤩

Must be some auspicious hour where the stars and the moon are aligned. Haha

Heard rumour that there will be exercise/yoga classes back at Novena again. It's not going to be under TF. Probably TFX or another franchise belonging to the TFX management. Thus, it's unsure if it's going to be in the same premise as the current TF unit.

Have you heard anything? Let's kaypoh. 😁

2 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Heard rumour that there will be exercise/yoga classes back at Novena again. It's not going to be under TF. Probably TFX or another franchise belonging to the TFX management. Thus, it's unsure if it's going to be in the same premise as the current TF unit.

Have you heard anything? Let's kaypoh. 😁

Not aware of that. But they have space for that? Unless they reinstate the 3rd floor…

8 minutes ago, ASOM said:

*hi-5*

Hopefully they don convert it to TFX… my membership don’t include TFX…

From what I heard, the classes are NOT for TF members. Must upgrade aka pay money.

I don't know if the gym will remain TF or not. I hope TF will stay. Otherwise, we will have one branch less again!

57 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

From what I heard, the classes are NOT for TF members. Must upgrade aka pay money.

I don't know if the gym will remain TF or not. I hope TF will stay. Otherwise, we will have one branch less again!

Since I don attend classes, probably won’t affect me much unless they convert the entire branch to TFX … then I gg to 🤬… u heard the news from TF staff ?

1 hour ago, ASOM said:

Since I don attend classes, probably won’t affect me much unless they convert the entire branch to TFX … then I gg to 🤬… u heard the news from TF staff ?

No. I heard from some aunties at MW. Aunty said one of the staff prompted her when she was renewing her membership 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.