Male HQ

Guys inside Clementi MRT Toilet getting more daring !

DeMarko

On 8/8/2022 at 11:39 AM, lingerielover said:

Up to date, the toilet still under renovation until.......................................?

OMG !!!

what's taking them so freaking long to renovate

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2022 at 1:50 PM, lingerielover said:

yesterday try my luck to see... but still.... covered up :( dk why they still covered up.... 

simple renovation takes such a long 3 months and still not finished... wasting taxpayers $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest skinnycurious
On 9/11/2022 at 10:25 PM, keyboard said:

marikita also sing finish, cry also cry finish, mooncake also put put out liao. waiting for xmas or cny?

raffles mrt one open already or not ah? JE one say want to renovate but never put date. lucky i dont have to go there often. that's one of the bad place if need use toilet.

Raffles not yet too

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Last Thursday night went to Clementi and discovered the MRT Toilet has reopened., but space became very small narrow and entrance too wide. urinal and crucible cut down to about 4 like that. not that really cruisy anymore but still can explore.

1 hour ago, lingerielover said:

Last Thursday night went to Clementi and discovered the MRT Toilet has reopened., but space became very small narrow and entrance too wide. urinal and crucible cut down to about 4 like that. not that really cruisy anymore but still can explore.

Thanks for the update!

What do you mean by became very small narrow, they changed the structure inside?

Raffles Place MRT not much changes other than the privacy panes between the urinals.

3 minutes ago, keyboard said:

Thanks for the update!

What do you mean by became very small narrow, they changed the structure inside?

Raffles Place MRT not much changes other than the privacy panes between the urinals.

Yes, somehow they changed the structure inside,

1. they take off the canter part make the space for entrance wider, and once u go in to the left is the washing counter instead used to be right, crucible used to be all the way in and turn right, now just go in straight u can see a small way to 4 crucible, as for the favorable urinal portion, guess they makes used the space of the right used to be the washing counter become urinal and only 4 or 5 bowl. flooring is nice but.... very hard to do funny things unless signal each other or wait outside, or go somewhere to have fun,

2. ladies portion guess they expand the crucible.

3. once u down the stairs, a big big size on the top show u "CCTV is operation." but dun knw where they install.....

6 minutes ago, lingerielover said:

Yes, somehow they changed the structure inside,

1. they take off the canter part make the space for entrance wider, and once u go in to the left is the washing counter instead used to be right, crucible used to be all the way in and turn right, now just go in straight u can see a small way to 4 crucible, as for the favorable urinal portion, guess they makes used the space of the right used to be the washing counter become urinal and only 4 or 5 bowl. flooring is nice but.... very hard to do funny things unless signal each other or wait outside, or go somewhere to have fun,

2. ladies portion guess they expand the crucible.

3. once u down the stairs, a big big size on the top show u "CCTV is operation." but dun knw where they install.....

Are the old (three) cubicles still at the same place and they added another one? I'm all for more cubicles any day. Sounds like the existing Jurong East toilets.

The CCTV likely is at the same position - at the end of the staircase (because beside got another door/stairs leading to ground floor) to check if anyone opened that door and came into the station when out of operation hours.

Edited by keyboard

19 hours ago, keyboard said:

Are the old (three) cubicles still at the same place and they added another one? I'm all for more cubicles any day. Sounds like the existing Jurong East toilets.

The CCTV likely is at the same position - at the end of the staircase (because beside got another door/stairs leading to ground floor) to check if anyone opened that door and came into the station when out of operation hours.

Is it the old only 3?? I thought 4 also, but the old design toilet in Clementi much more spacious than now... Now??? haiz~~~~~sian i only can assume those pussy is need more cubicles than guys.

1 hour ago, lingerielover said:

Is it the old only 3?? I thought 4 also, but the old design toilet in Clementi much more spacious than now... Now??? haiz~~~~~sian i only can assume those pussy is need more cubicles than guys.

The door to the cubicles are go left then turn right? or facing the main entrance?

Yea, used to be 3 only. Unless they relocate the piping, else it will be some major works to change the layout + space.

Ladies take more time in the cubicle mah, easier for rotation then no need queue too long.

Morning peak men toilet need to queue at various MRT if only 3 cubicles and usually run out of toilet paper also nearer the end. 2 cubicles type just shit in your pants can already.

Guess society improves with time, all the non-cruisy designs. Luckily they can still go to neighbourhood massage parlor to pay for special services.

On 11/14/2023 at 10:22 AM, lingerielover said:

Thanks dude....

Time to make a visit there

3 hours ago, keyboard said:

The door to the cubicles are go left then turn right? or facing the main entrance?

Yea, used to be 3 only. Unless they relocate the piping, else it will be some major works to change the layout + space.

Ladies take more time in the cubicle mah, easier for rotation then no need queue too long.

Morning peak men toilet need to queue at various MRT if only 3 cubicles and usually run out of toilet paper also nearer the end. 2 cubicles type just shit in your pants can already.

Guess society improves with time, all the non-cruisy designs. Luckily they can still go to neighbourhood massage parlor to pay for special services.

Once you enter from the entrance, first thing u see on your left is washing basin, on your right is urinal, cant remember have partition or not, then center go straight is a small narrow passageway to 4 cubicles. other than that, nothing ald

45 minutes ago, lingerielover said:

Once you enter from the entrance, first thing u see on your left is washing basin, on your right is urinal, cant remember have partition or not, then center go straight is a small narrow passageway to 4 cubicles. other than that, nothing ald

As long as four cubicles - i'm a happy man. Air circulation was an issue in the old design, wonder if this has improved.

1 minute ago, keyboard said:

Air circulation was an issue in the old design, wonder if this has improved.

yes, is improved, but not so much significant, but overall, looks better than before. that's true 

8 minutes ago, keyboard said:

Guess any improvement will be another 10 years down the road when they renovate again. Or is it 20 years haha.

Yes, dun forget about the CRL line will link to Clementi in 2032, so by the time the entire Clementi station will be change a look just like wat is Jurong East going now.

7 minutes ago, keyboard said:

Doubt so bah. Old station - just look at Bouna Vista - nothing much changed, just adding structures to it. Same as Dolby Ghout Station also. Even Bugis/Newton MRT all remained the same.

Jurong East JRL is above ground though.

ya lo

On 11/14/2023 at 10:22 AM, lingerielover said:

Hm, was there recently also. The new design is quite nonsense. And not just from the cruising perspective, but in general as design. Wonder how it can take 5 years  to renovate the toilet... for such a non thrilling design.

Not cruisy wouldn't say because one guy at the end of the urinal was looking to the others and another guy was walking hence and forth inside from the cubicles to the sink etc. washed his hands like 5 times after walking around...

Anyway, not the right place to cruise...

On 11/15/2023 at 12:47 PM, lingerielover said:

Got partitions. The space between the urinals now is much narrower than before, so you stand just next to the other guy...

Last time there used to be much more space between the urinals.

Went to see, design isn't that bad, circulation still is a problem i feel (though didn't stay long enough to find out).

They switched to the shopping center type of entrance - no door type. Instead of the old single doors previously, the middle is a shared entrance with left and right paths.

The Wash basins are where the old door is at.

The Urinals are to the right of the wash basins (facing the old door - like the old urinals but brought forward to the door)

1 left got partition, 3 to the right, elbow width apart only

small walkway (on left) to 5 cubicles in a line, cubicle door to your right (last one is handicap toilet?)

One fan at start of cubicle, one fan at end of urinal.

On 11/24/2023 at 10:38 PM, keyboard said:

Went to see, design isn't that bad, circulation still is a problem i feel (though didn't stay long enough to find out).

They switched to the shopping center type of entrance - no door type. Instead of the old single doors previously, the middle is a shared entrance with left and right paths.

The Wash basins are where the old door is at.

The Urinals are to the right of the wash basins (facing the old door - like the old urinals but brought forward to the door)

1 left got partition, 3 to the right, elbow width apart only

small walkway (on left) to 5 cubicles in a line, cubicle door to your right (last one is handicap toilet?)

One fan at start of cubicle, one fan at end of urinal.

U mean squeezy?

On 11/24/2023 at 5:52 PM, singalion said:

Got partitions. The space between the urinals now is much narrower than before, so you stand just next to the other guy...

Last time there used to be much more space between the urinals.

It's a known hot-spot, police oso always cruise there on patrol. Play at own risk! 

21 hours ago, horchew said:

It's a known hot-spot, police oso always cruise there on patrol. Play at own risk! 

Can have a peep, but look for a better place.

Those who are caught by police I would recommend to have that one peeping case on hand.

Jail for voyeur who stood on basin to film couple having sex in public park toilet

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/voyeur-filmed-couple-having-sex-bishan-ang-mo-kio-park-jailed-2116126

Ask the police why the couple was not charged for "indecent behaviour" also.

If the police doesn't charge straight couples for having sex in toilets then why would they charge gays?

(since the repeal of 377A should treat all such cases as the same.)

6 hours ago, singalion said:

Can have a peep, but look for a better place.

Those who are caught by police I would recommend to have that one peeping case on hand.

Jail for voyeur who stood on basin to film couple having sex in public park toilet

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/voyeur-filmed-couple-having-sex-bishan-ang-mo-kio-park-jailed-2116126

Ask the police why the couple was not charged for "indecent behaviour" also.

If the police doesn't charge straight couples for having sex in toilets then why would they charge gays?

(since the repeal of 377A should treat all such cases as the same.)

The issue is  complaints from the public.  So use a bit of common sense ... Don't cruise a straight man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just came in tonight at 1030pm. Got 4 5 uncles playing at the urinals. I wanted to join so bad but shy shy took a quick peek only. I went outside but went back inside wash hand again hehe. Next time ill join in. What time is it usually cruisy?

6 hours ago, Pete said:

Just came in tonight at 1030pm. Got 4 5 uncles playing at the urinals. I wanted to join so bad but shy shy took a quick peek only. I went outside but went back inside wash hand again hehe. Next time ill join in. What time is it usually cruisy?

U went in at 1030pm n saw the cruisiness. Now what time n type of cruisiness u want to know ? 🤣🤣

Edited by cutejack

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

U went in at 1030pm n saw the cruisiness. Now what time n type of cuisines u want to know ? 🤣🤣

I thought it was just for friday haha idk if weekend same cuz may have more pple ba. But my heart was besting so fast cos I was so horny and excited but nervous

18 hours ago, Pete said:

I thought it was just for friday haha idk if weekend same cuz may have more pple ba. But my heart was besting so fast cos I was so horny and excited but nervous

You are correct, one encounter is insufficient data to chart a trend.

You need to visit Clementi MRT toilet more often at same and different times to collect sufficient and relevant data to decide which day of the week and what time gives the highest probability of high population of horny men in there, willing to play / playing with each other in there. 🤣🤣

And please share the data here.   

13 minutes ago, yhtang said:

You are correct, one encounter is insufficient data to chart a trend.

You need to visit Clementi MRT toilet more often at same and different times to collect sufficient and relevant data to decide which day of the week and what time gives the highest probability of high population of horny men in there, willing to play / playing with each other in there. 🤣🤣

And please share the data here.   

🤣 Will do haha you can come if you want