Male HQ

Guys inside Clementi MRT Toilet getting more daring !

DeMarko

I guess they had seen you before and know that you are gay also (and wouldn't call the police) and therefore weren't bothered by you being around.

But be aware, plenty of straights report to the police.

It should be just a matter of time until plain clothes wait to catch someone as they did previously.

Reports are somewhere here at the Clementi Mrt cruising thread.

For myself, I avoid the Clementi MRT toilet, some guys can get very "aggressive" even if they don't know whether you are gay or not  or they follow kilometers behind you. They don't give you any peace to pee.

I find this all very disturbing for straight guys. What image of gays do these gay Clementi MRT toilet guys portray?

Young guys I would advise to be very careful and not to do anything at this MRT toilet!

Please do not understand my post as a judgment on guys who cruise in toilets. Everyone can do as he pleases. But be aware of the risks involved.

Edited by singalion

I wonder if it's due to the lockdown and etc etc. The lack of other places is causing a concentration in the other few options open for such activities.

Raffles Place is so quiet.

On 10/28/2021 at 9:40 PM, braNpanty said:

I understand that it's mostly uncles cruising there. They always cruise till what time? 

Till toilet washing time or when it's all uncles left without fresh meat.

On 11/1/2021 at 8:07 PM, keyboard said:

I wonder if it's due to the lockdown and etc etc. The lack of other places is causing a concentration in the other few options open for such activities.

Raffles Place is so quiet.

From browsing over the "Personals" Forums doesn't seem to have cooled down.

Maybe certain CBD places are less crowded with plenty on WFH and not going to the offices downtown.

What I noted is that more prefer the private setting of a home, maybe in fear of violating any Safe Distancing regulations.

But don't see that people are scared in engaging in such activities with the spike of infection numbers.

And for certain MRT stations there was always a certain type of toilet goers. Did these visitors decline because of the lockdown? Not sure.

But I think these places are not very suitable and must factor the risks of getting caught.

• 1 month later...
On 10/28/2021 at 6:31 PM, DeMarko said:

Do you guys noticed there is a stone seat at the right side, that is before making a right turn for the cubicles.

Today noon time i dropped by the toilet to urinate. The moment i stepped in, one guy in red T-shirt was sitting on the stone seat with his bermudas dropped on the floor. As i walked further in, one guy was kneeling down by the side of the first right cubicle sucking the red T-shirt guy.

When they saw me, they did not stop by continue with the sucking while the red T-shirt was enjoying the suck.

Aother guy in grey T-shirt and dark grey cotton shorts at the last urinals were surrounded by 2 guys. One busying stroking the grey T-shirt guy's cock while the other one pulling hown his dark grey shorts and started to insert his finger into his ass hole. Saw the grey T-shirt guy was gently moaning and was enjoying the finger fuck and cock sucked moments.

They just continued as if i was invisible.

Then when they heard someone talking, all suddenly stopped. The red T-shirt guy quickly pull up his berms and rush into the cubicle. While pulling up his berms, i saw his cock. It was thick and the cock head was in deep purplish color and precum juices oozing down his berms.

Two guys walked in to urinate. When the two guys left, they start the sessions. I watched until the red T-shirts guy finally erupted his loads into the guy's mouth. And the guy spitted out his loads into one of the urinal and then went to basin to rinse his mouth.

The grey T-shirt guy also shot his loads into the urinal while the finger was still inside his ass.

I left after both the red T-shirt and grey T-shirt left together. 

I followed them behind and to my surprised, both got into a car and then drove off. Either they were friends or they are going for another session between the two of them... ONLY GOD knows.....

On the way back home, my mind was still having the images of the session and i was so horny that i cummed inside my underwear.

Does this always happen here at clementi

On 12/19/2021 at 2:07 PM, StockBottom said:

Went there a couple of times to see see look look. Left within minutes, the uncles there are too daring and aggressive.

ya some really aggressive and dun care others inside the toilet.

On 12/21/2021 at 12:00 AM, tyan said:

I went there today. Some uncles stood at the urinal but not sound of pee. I went to one urinal. After pee,I left. No one cruiser me. Maybe Becos I am chub. 

u look great my fren

On 12/28/2021 at 5:53 AM, hulk01 said:

where is this place? maybe i checkout tmrw

clementi mrt haha behind 7-11. Secret staircase is the staircase in the mall itself. Sometimes guys go there too. Enter from level 3 or 5 near the toilet. then just make your way down. Slowly, don't scare the guys or they'll run away and you'll lose your chance. but not always got people la haha

• 1 month later...

Toilet renovation

https://www.facebook.com/WeKeepYourWorldMoving/posts/247812677526805

#PSA 📢🚇 As part of our overall efforts to ensure pleasant commuting journeys, we will be refurbishing the toilets 🚽 at 30 MRT stations from 18 Feb 2022 until 3Q 2024.

Located on the North-South Line (#NSL), East-West Line (#EWL), and Circle Line (#CCL), these improved toilets will feature:
🍃👣 Better ventilation and anti-slip tiles
💡💦 More energy-efficient lighting and water-saving taps

🗓️ In the meantime, the toilets at these stations will be closed for around 2.5 months on average. For alternative toilet facilities, do refer to the signs located in the station premises.

https://scontent.fsin4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/273653685_247807417527331_1339204521125260329_n.jpg

May be an image of ‎text that says "‎Stations Undergoing Toilet Refurbishment Works NSL Jurong East Bukit Batok Bukit Gombak Yew Tee Kranji Marsiling Woodlands Admiralty Sembawang Yishun Yio Chu Kang Bishan Dhoby Ghaut City Hall Raffles Place EWL Tanjong Pagar Redhill Queenstown Dover Clementi ا Lakeside Boon Lay Pioneer Joo Koon Tampines Paya Lebar Aljunied Lavender Bugis CCL Serangoon‎"‎

Edited by keyboard

On 12/30/2021 at 12:14 AM, lean94 said:

clementi mrt haha behind 7-11. Secret staircase is the staircase in the mall itself. Sometimes guys go there too. Enter from level 3 or 5 near the toilet. then just make your way down. Slowly, don't scare the guys or they'll run away and you'll lose your chance. but not always got people la haha

No cctv. I tot usually stairway will install for sure

On 2/13/2022 at 8:08 PM, cutejack said:

There go raffles place n Clementi mrt toilets. Lol

closed woh... the others too far haha.

On 2/14/2022 at 8:51 AM, tyan said:

No cctv. I tot usually stairway will install for sure

the cctv along the corridor can see who in/out of the staircase.

Edited by keyboard

On 2/13/2022 at 5:28 PM, keyboard said:

Toilet renovation

https://www.facebook.com/WeKeepYourWorldMoving/posts/247812677526805

#PSA 📢🚇 As part of our overall efforts to ensure pleasant commuting journeys, we will be refurbishing the toilets 🚽 at 30 MRT stations from 18 Feb 2022 until 3Q 2024.

Located on the North-South Line (#NSL), East-West Line (#EWL), and Circle Line (#CCL), these improved toilets will feature:
🍃👣 Better ventilation and anti-slip tiles
💡💦 More energy-efficient lighting and water-saving taps

🗓️ In the meantime, the toilets at these stations will be closed for around 2.5 months on average. For alternative toilet facilities, do refer to the signs located in the station premises.

https://scontent.fsin4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/273653685_247807417527331_1339204521125260329_n.jpg

May be an image of ‎text that says "‎Stations Undergoing Toilet Refurbishment Works NSL Jurong East Bukit Batok Bukit Gombak Yew Tee Kranji Marsiling Woodlands Admiralty Sembawang Yishun Yio Chu Kang Bishan Dhoby Ghaut City Hall Raffles Place EWL Tanjong Pagar Redhill Queenstown Dover Clementi ا Lakeside Boon Lay Pioneer Joo Koon Tampines Paya Lebar Aljunied Lavender Bugis CCL Serangoon‎"‎

There could be modesty boards between urinals. 

On 2/15/2022 at 7:36 PM, keyboard said:

Think can't avoid that. Sure those full length ones some more... hope dont have those no flush type. Else sure lots of stains visible.

On Facebook, many people have feedback. Some asked for bidet in the cubicle, some asked for washer attached to the urinal, etc. mostly, people are looking for a cleaner toilet. Being public toilet, that’s a tall order. 

On 2/15/2022 at 8:25 PM, bluerunner said:

On Facebook, many people have feedback. Some asked for bidet in the cubicle, some asked for washer attached to the urinal, etc. mostly, people are looking for a cleaner toilet. Being public toilet, that’s a tall order. 

Those people also weird. By now the design/budget already fixed. I don't see why need to renovate though as it's not like it's leaking or what. If the doors can close, flushing works, kinda good enough. Just don't end up all seating toilets cos sure dirty. The space also doesn't allow more cubicles, not really sure what's the point need to full renovation.

On 2/15/2022 at 8:35 PM, keyboard said:

Those people also weird. By now the design/budget already fixed. I don't see why need to renovate though as it's not like it's leaking or what. If the doors can close, flushing works, kinda good enough. Just don't end up all seating toilets cos sure dirty. The space also doesn't allow more cubicles, not really sure what's the point need to full renovation.

Why u frustrated u can't have fun there ar?kekeke

On 2/16/2022 at 12:11 AM, cutejack said:

Why u frustrated u can't have fun there ar?kekeke

lol. i'm more a practical person. practical needs rather than aesthetics.

being a public toilet, act like one. no need 5 stars feel and not enough cubicle or urinal. people not go there netflix and chill.

urinals already got unspoken rule like you shouldn't use the one beside the one occupied, so modesty dividers are redundant. and if people eye your meat, please lah, won't fall off one ok. 

On 2/16/2022 at 8:12 PM, keyboard said:

lol. i'm more a practical person. practical needs rather than aesthetics.

being a public toilet, act like one. no need 5 stars feel and not enough cubicle or urinal. people not go there netflix and chill.

urinals already got unspoken rule like you shouldn't use the one beside the one occupied, so modesty dividers are redundant. and if people eye your meat, please lah, won't fall off one ok. 

Yeah just see no big deal. If want I can even strip all for them to see until they get enough.

On 2/17/2022 at 2:55 PM, Copper2b said:

Yeah just see no big deal. If want I can even strip all for them to see until they get enough.

those uncles don't just want to see. wait you nothing left then you know.

On 2/17/2022 at 6:38 PM, cutejack said:

Don't worry. It won't. Spore girls can't even get starred or followed by guys. How to?

yah loh, scammers already no resource to catch. dont need more police report because kenna eye'd powered.

On 2/17/2022 at 5:02 PM, And then said:

I just hope Sg does not copy Sweden one day. Almost every public toilet is unisex. Not a single urinal to be seen.

nice or not ah? doesn't sound practical. does it work? nowadays new MRT only 2 urinal 2 cubicle, not really enough for peak hours, don't know why land for toilet become so expensive that cannot build bigger.

On 2/17/2022 at 10:17 PM, keyboard said:

yah loh, scammers already no resource to catch. dont need more police report because kenna eye'd powered.

nice or not ah? doesn't sound practical. does it work? nowadays new MRT only 2 urinal 2 cubicle, not really enough for peak hours, don't know why land for toilet become so expensive that cannot build bigger.

What do you mean by nothing left? Just watch only mah?

On 2/17/2022 at 10:17 PM, keyboard said:

Free entry mah. Pay 20cents build for u hotel kind toilets.

On 2/18/2022 at 1:17 AM, keyboard said:

sweden is the only place i have come across where it is almost always "gender neutral" toilets.

it's great for privacy, you can easily bring someone in and do funny business inside, cos generally they are fully enclosed.

but i don't like it. i like urinals!

yes, most public toilets you need to pay

On 2/18/2022 at 10:37 AM, Copper2b said:

What do you mean by nothing left? Just watch only mah?

uncles dont just watch... *eerie music*

On 2/18/2022 at 11:51 AM, cutejack said:

Free entry mah. Pay 20cents build for u hotel kind toilets.

hahaha. i dont know if i want to pay 20 cents

On 2/18/2022 at 4:59 PM, And then said:

sweden is the only place i have come across where it is almost always "gender neutral" toilets.

it's great for privacy, you can easily bring someone in and do funny business inside, cos generally they are fully enclosed.

but i don't like it. i like urinals!

yes, most public toilets you need to pay

nah, i like my toilets open. high turnover, easier to do business.

• 3 weeks later...

My memory fails me at times. In case, someone has the correct dates, please feel free to amend.

Raffles Place MRT - closed 18 Feb to 24 April

Clementi MRT - 17 Mar to ??

Closest toilets not exactly nearby and afterhours might not be accessible also.

On 3/7/2022 at 4:14 PM, radiusulnar said:

surprised at the amount of publicity

Open secrets, Go to the other forums and you can find the equivalent of the other side of the coin. Juicy reads that humans are pretty much the same. The amazing part of the internet is that you can always find your click online no matter how weird or shitty is it and if it doesn't harm anyone too much... 

On 12/30/2021 at 12:14 AM, lean94 said:

Btw where is the stairs? From which toilet? I know there's a few. But I don't wanna trigger any alarm trying to open doors xD

• 3 months later...
On 7/6/2022 at 10:31 AM, lingerielover said:

Latest Update: Clementi MRT Toilet renovation until end of July....

Thought i saw renovation until End of June when i went there for lunch in End Apr ?

On 7/11/2022 at 12:43 PM, DeMarko said:

Thought i saw renovation until End of June when i went there for lunch in End Apr ?

Me too, but they extended.... 🤷

On 7/10/2022 at 9:26 PM, keyboard said:

I guess they are building built in cabinets, rain showers and 60" LED TV as feature wall there. So excited. On top of the circular escalator to bridge the two floors.

U wait long long.... Dun think too much 😂

The delay is because they are tracking down those randy uncles who used to camp inside and invite them to cut the ribbon for the opening ceremony. Then they can point out the ramps and railings especially designed for them to hold on to while they cruise 😃

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2022 at 2:23 PM, lean n mean said:

The delay is because they are tracking down those randy uncles who used to camp inside and invite them to cut the ribbon for the opening ceremony. Then they can point out the ramps and railings especially designed for them to hold on to while they cruise 😃

Did the randy uncles ever step out of the toilet during renovation? I thought they were selflessly assisting the Indian and Bangla workers to keep motivated throughout the renovations. 

Now they will receive the Halima graciousness medal for their laudable contribution to nation building...

• 3 weeks later...