Male HQ

Can a Crossdresser / ladyboy enter the sauna? Wearning of Lingeries in sauna (compiled)

noviceinpanties

Guest Little Bear Uncle
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

I also am not attracted to ladyboys who have boobs.  Women's breasts turn me off.  But if they are just transvestites, just very feminine and twinky, I probably like them.

In this case, they should go to Cruise Club since they are basically twinks. Then admirers like yourself will know where to find them.

You don't look for fish on treetops since they are found in waters so you know where to find them. Problem solved.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest disclosed yourself
4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I second Larry,  Good reply by Disclosed,  even if Auri was not critical of ladyboys but just stated a fact.  It is a reply to the fucking fact. 

I don't care what it is TO YOU.  A ladyboy is still a BOY.  A male with every right to be at a male sauna. 

If he causes disgust to some, this is not different from the disgust some may feel for old bald ang mohs with huge tummies,

and no place in SG discriminates against old bald ang mohs with huge tummies.

Those who feel a "different scenario and ambiance" because a ladyboy is present, should have all the right to leave the sauna.

I find the example of balded fat Ang Moh's not good.

But take a gay who enjoys faeces being shit on him. We don't need to go looking for more or less "normal" things such as super fat white daddies .

I personally feel disgusted of such guys who enjoy faeces and being denigrated and they enjoy that.

As much that I feel disgusted I have to tolerate any such gay guy frequenting saunas and asking others to shit on him.

Maybe, we draw the line where a ladyboy is no longer a boy (operation). But a crossdresser plying a sauna in Singapore , what's so objectionable? One or 2 ladyboys at one night at a sauna, does it make a difference? Let's be cool, tolerant open and non discriminating.

And many guys here love drag shows but then you don't want ladyboys to release their sexual urges?

Just to spice up the discussion: Many gay guys from the Middle East or Indian subcontinent have an attraction to ladyboys. You don't want to offer to them to find something they sexually love and entertains them here at a sauna.

With so many ladyboys I wouldn't wonder the saunas will have a ladyboy monthly event one day.

------------------------------------------------------

E kore e mimiti te aroha mōu.

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, TaurusTaurus said:

Very Sure, I don’t feel that kind of Sensual Feeling to Them, look Funny.......

But you're not attracted to other guys too due to certain reasons, isn't it?

So what makes it so difficult if one or 2 ladyboy walk around???

----------------------------------------

Waiho i te toipoto, kaua i te toiroa.

Guest guest

those who wants to defend rhe rights of ladyboy, kathoey, trannies should just open their own fucking saunas with their own money.

put your own money where you mouth lies and deal with it, then you can do what you want, its your own money and own sauna.

i like the way the saunas are now.

those who want to suck on trann ies  titties should just get your own room . problem 

solved.

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I don't care what it is TO YOU.  A ladyboy is still a BOY.  A male with every right to be at a male sauna. 

WOW. That's LGBT and gender identity rights regressed straight back to the days when being homosexual in any way was illegal. READ WHAT YOU WROTE AGAIN. A LADYBOY IS STILL A BOY. I fucking dare you to go and say that to the face of a ladyboy and see what you get in return. 

Pretty fucking ironic considering that you're a white man and Western society is so hot about how anyone can be any gender they wish to define themselves as and it overrules their biological sex! 

Imo anyone with breast and/or vagina shouldn't allow entry.

Else women can enter too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest guest
33 minutes ago, fab said:

Imo anyone with breast and/or vagina shouldn't allow entry.

Else women can enter too.

does that mean half transitioning Tran with silicone titties and a gaping man made vagina down there in one body can enter PLU saunas, 

OMG.

Guest disclosed yourself
5 hours ago, Guest guest said:

This Steve5380 is behaving exactly like a white supremacist,  dictating to us Asians who live , work   pay taxes in our own land how we should set our moral compass, how we should measure our morals and discrimination standards, 

You all agree right.

My reasons are purely pragmatic, A ladyboy in full drag entering a gentleman's sauna , 成何体统,  why should one bloody stinking fly spoil the whole vat of milk,  its already established that all the while Ten men , Shogun, keybox , cruise only admit adult male in , not ladyboys.

If Steve5380 feels so strongly about this issue, 

I gladly invite him to open his own licensed gentleman only sauna in Singapore that caters to PLU , and then Steve5380 can admit as many ladyboys of any varieties snd flavors as he wants, 

he can put his own money where his white supremacist mouth is , start a PLU. sauna business himself and see for himself what a small market it is to cater to ladyboys and crossdressers and then he will see his investment go down the drain, when other male customers are put off from entering becos of ladyboys entrance. 

Bloody Loud white supremacist mouth, open your own sauna , then come and talk big in BW. 

Sounds like one Guest who is very best friend of Steve... who ressembles me of someone from the Flaming Room.

Where is Steve dictating something on you? He is just reasoning! and putting his point of view here.

Your insults on Steve are not justified.

Only because someone has a personal opinion on something he isn't a supremacist.

You yourself here are dictating what opinion they should have. What's that?

Let's stay fair and refrain from personal attacks.

-----------------------------------

Motu ka pa he taura waka e motu.

Guest Dickey Spillane's M Hammer

A thread prominently involving Steve5380 and Guest Disclosed Yourself has been moved to the Flaming Room? I am completely and absolutely shocked (not)!

Guest disclosed yourself

Let's differentiate if someone is just a crossdresser / ladyboy or if transgender, the latter preparing for changing the sex from male to female.

Someone doing drag doesn't mean he's not a man! Just saw a nice tv documentary on TV Monde (French channel) on a guy who per accident bumped into doing drag and never had any real interest in wearing women's clothes. Now he's earning his living from this but at home he's a man and doesn't wear any female stuff.

My point is, there are so many facettes on this ladyboy thing.

Some ladyboys are even tops , what I heard.

Someone who clearly has the intention to change sex maybe shouldn't enter a male gay sauna.

But someone who occassionly dresses in female clothes or puts up lipstick?

Why not.

And I think we shouldn't put those who ply certain ladyboy pick up locations ( Changi) into the same category. Aren't those prostitutes? I mean selling off their body to customers?

But saying every ladyboy is a prostitute is a bit too much. Because I don't think you can draw this conclusion at all.

But now compared to a guy with a dick and no boobs who enjoys occassionaly dressing in girl's wear?

Not allowing him into a gay sauna in Singapore?

You all say and write or complain about the straight people who see gays as a challenge to their traditional conservative values ( see 377A discussion) and then your reactions are so harsh here on ladyboys. In fact , very old fashioned and conservative.

I think, why don't you let a ladyboy face the truth themselve if nobody might entertain them at a sauna?

And honestly at the dark maze, if a ladyboy sucks your willie or even you suck a ladyboys willie, what to say? Do you always know at the maze what you played with??? Ha ha.

I m actually deeply surprised on this hostility spoken out here on ladyboys from gays. And this in Asia, where ladyboys are more common.

For Ten Men or Keybox or Shogun I don't think they would disallow a ladyboy to enter the place.

I think I gave a lot to chew on now....

I m open to it, wouldn't be bothered and would allow the common market rules of supply and demand to give a response to the question instead of disallowing it from the start.

-------------------------------------------

Ahakoa he iti he pounamu.

Guest Hate All Argumentativeness

They can enter the sauna dressed as men ... change into ladyboy attire in the locker room before having fun ... and leave the sauna dressed as men. End of argument.

11 hours ago, Guest Which pinky said:

Depends which type.  1 type very drama and cocky, another type very shy and humble. 

This is true.  "Ladyboy" is a generic term that includes different types.  Transvestites and transsexuals. 

6 hours ago, Guest Hate All Argumentativeness said:

They can enter the sauna dressed as men ... change into ladyboy attire in the locker room before having fun ... and leave the sauna dressed as men. End of argument.

Yes. Short of plainly rejecting ladyboys,  saunas can establish some rules that implicitly apply to them.

For example, customers should arrive and leave the facilities dressed as men.  Not dressed as women.

Inside, they need to comply with the theme:  towels only, nude or underwear,  which can be pink but no walking around in drag.

About gender,  as long as the ladyboy has a cock, he is a man.   If in doubt, the gender is whatever shows on the ID.

12 hours ago, Guest guest said:

This Steve5380 is behaving exactly like a white supremacist,  dictating to us Asians who live , work   pay taxes in our own land how we should set our moral compass, how we should measure our morals and discrimination standards, 

You all agree right.

My reasons are purely pragmatic, A ladyboy in full drag entering a gentleman's sauna , 成何体统,  why should one bloody stinking fly spoil the whole vat of milk,  its already established that all the while Ten men , Shogun, keybox , cruise only admit adult male in , not ladyboys.

If Steve5380 feels so strongly about this issue, 

I gladly invite him to open his own licensed gentleman only sauna in Singapore that caters to PLU , and then Steve5380 can admit as many ladyboys of any varieties snd flavors as he wants, 

he can put his own money where his white supremacist mouth is , start a PLU. sauna business himself and see for himself what a small market it is to cater to ladyboys and crossdressers and then he will see his investment go down the drain, when other male customers are put off from entering becos of ladyboys entrance. 

Bloody Loud white supremacist mouth, open your own sauna , then come and talk big in BW. 

Who is having a bloody loud mouth here?  Ladyboys are bloody stinking fly spoiling the vat of milk?  You are describing yourself,  ha ha ha.

7 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Where is Steve dictating something on you? He is just reasoning! and putting his point of view here.

Your insults on Steve are not justified.

Only because someone has a personal opinion on something he isn't a supremacist.

You yourself here are dictating what opinion they should have. What's that?

Let's stay fair and refrain from personal attacks.

Thank you, well said!  Since when "white supremacists" take the side of LBTGs and denounce discrimination?

8 hours ago, West93 said:

WOW. That's LGBT and gender identity rights regressed straight back to the days when being homosexual in any way was illegal. READ WHAT YOU WROTE AGAIN. A LADYBOY IS STILL A BOY. I fucking dare you to go and say that to the face of a ladyboy and see what you get in return. 

Pretty fucking ironic considering that you're a white man and Western society is so hot about how anyone can be any gender they wish to define themselves as and it overrules their biological sex! 

What are you doing in a gay forum?  You should be out there supporting those who put labels on people and reject them.  Prohibition for this, and prohibition for that.

What is wrong with LGTB rights in the days when being homosexual was illegal?  Gay sex is still illegal in your country !

It is time that you realize that Western white men can be progressive, liberal, inclusive, accommodating, respectful.  To give you an example, those who abolished slavery in my country, the US, were Western white men.  

Edited by Steve5380

6 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

You all say and write or complain about the straight people who see gays as a challenge to their traditional conservative values ( see 377A discussion) and then your reactions are so harsh here on ladyboys. In fact , very old fashioned and conservative.

I think, why don't you let a ladyboy face the truth themselve if nobody might entertain them at a sauna?

And honestly at the dark maze, if a ladyboy sucks your willie or even you suck a ladyboys willie, what to say? Do you always know at the maze what you played with??? Ha ha.

I m actually deeply surprised on this hostility spoken out here on ladyboys from gays. And this in Asia, where ladyboys are more common.

For Ten Men or Keybox or Shogun I don't think they would disallow a ladyboy to enter the place.

I think I gave a lot to chew on now....

I m open to it, wouldn't be bothered and would allow the common market rules of supply and demand to give a response to the question instead of disallowing it from the start.

You have a good point in letting ladyboys decide for themselves if they want to visit gay saunas in Singapore.  Freedom of choice first!

And we should not shy from exposing the HYPOCRISY of those gays who now enjoying some new freedom thanks to the fight of dedicated gays in other lands,  now they do their own petty discrimination of the LGTBs that they don't fancy for.

It should be time for the Moderator to cut out this ugly discussion over ladyboys and send it to the flaming room.

Well honestly quite disappointed, travelled across the world been many gay sauna and never experienced such discrimination. No offence to anyone but it seems Singaporean still needs to grow and come out of their shell. Anyway thanks for the feedback really appreciate it. 

As long as he has no breast or vagine, enter by all means.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Inspector Gaga
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Story  about  Discrimination

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said, "Stop! Don't do it!"

"Why shouldn't I?" he said.

"Well, there's so much to live for!"

"Like what?"

"Well... are you religious?"

He said yes. I said, "Me too!  Are you Christian or Buddhist?"

"Christian."

"Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant ?"

"Protestant."

"Me too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"

"Baptist"

"Wow!  Me too!  Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?"

"Baptist Church of God!"

"Me too!  Are you original Baptist Church of God, or are you reformed Baptist Church of God?"

"Reformed Baptist Church of God!"

"Me too!  Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915?"

He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915!"

I said, "Die, heretic scum", and pushed him off. (Emo Philips)

Thank God that I'm reading this just before bedtime.

Better than counting sheeps ....(yawning) zzz.  

Guest Inspector Gaga 2
18 minutes ago, Guest Inspector Gaga said:

Thank God that I'm reading this just before bedtime.

Better than counting sheeps ....(yawning) zzz.  

How surprising and nonpareil of you, Dirty Auntie! I thought "scum" is one of your favourite words!

Ah, forgot you're one of the hijacked  clones of Dirtie's sissies...but with the same face....

Guest disclosed yourself
14 hours ago, Nightingale said:

My post was not about you.  So why bother to read?  If you don't like my posts, why force yourself to read them?

It's like purposely jumping into a pool of mud on the pavement after a rain when all other pedestrians avoid it and then you blame the rain for creating that pool.  Only mentally deranged people love the game of self-torturing & then blaming others.

Exactly, I fully agree.  Nobody needs your out of topic posts at every corner. If you wanted to be a commentator, then work at a newspaper and write to the commentary section but refrain from giving non relevant comments at every corner. There is no need to smear your comments to every post.

The terms here are that you respond to the topic.

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Exactly, I fully agree.  Nobody needs your out of topic posts at every corner. If you wanted to be a commentator, then work at a newspaper and write to the commentary section but refrain from giving non relevant comments at every corner. There is no need to smear your comments to every post.

nah it was the real me. I stopped putting the closing lines. if he wants to hijack my nick , then let it be. mostly from the ranting language you know it is him.

But the above was serious and from me myself. El post anterior fue del real revelado a ti mismo.

52 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie hijacking other's nick again.

If you think it is non relevant, then either you have low IQ or you just choose to be blind.

This thread should not have started anyway.  It's a discrimination against fellow GLBTs.  You want straights to accept us as gays and yet you cannot accept those different from you.  What double standards!  Hence, my story on discrimination.

Guest Guest 2
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie hijacking other's nick again.

45 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

nah it was the real me. I stopped putting the closing lines.

LOL, Nightwhore is a fucking disgrace! 

Boboshooting again as per normal.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest disclosed yourself
2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Nobody's perfect.  I admit my mistake.  But all this was because of your underhanded way of hijacking people's nicks.

Always remember - He laughs best who laughs last.

No need to apologise you couldn't know.

This hijacking of nicks is silly childish.

At other threads he did.

But what to expect from someone who didn't pass the PSLE...

Guest high horse

yall seriously need to get down from ur high horses and be realistic. we can respect ladyboys, but when is about sex and being nude, NO. that's just what most of gays preference are. call it discrimination or whatever, this is the world. yall can stay up there act pure and non judgemental. but we like boys as it is. like another person state, open ur own sauna. u expect a sauna catered to gays as their main customer to expect a half female to be in a sex related place? they have to think about the feeling of majority of customer. i bet many will no longer patronize because its just not their preferred environment to have sex in due to influx of ladyboys. if a sauna is full of ladyboys? Bye. Thank u, next. I'm sorry but this is the reality. right or wrong, reality cannot be free from discrimination. 

The confusion arises cos of the definition of lady boy.

If he's still a guy with kkj, by all means enter.

If she's already a lady with breast n vijayjay, what's the point.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest 3

Someone already posted above that any ladyboys should enter and leave the saunas dressed as men so as not to cause problems for the owners and staff members. Otherwise, if a sauna wants to have a "Tranny Night" and has enough customers to support such an event, please proceed by all means.

But as others have pointed out already, most gays who go to saunas have absolutely no interest in post-op transsexuals with boobies and coochies, which are female body parts.

The main market for cross-dressers, ladyboys, transgenders, transsexuals, and transvestites is actually bisexuals and "straight" guys who refuse to admit they are bi. Most actual gays prefer men who like other men -- not men who want to be women (or pretend to be women) -- and that will never change.

Guest high horse
11 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Yes, we are entitled to our personal preferences.  But that does not mean we are entitled to deny others of access.  If there were 10 saunas and one or two were dominated by ladyboys, then you can go to the other 8.  Frankly speaking, how many saunas are like that?  Saunas cater to straights as well, not just to gays.  

Secondly, I am sure if business is that poor, the saunas would put up a discrminatory notice.  It is not up to us.  

Thirdly, ladyboys and sissies also have their own market, otherwise there won't be such a thread in BW.  I also have my own prejudices.  But please be mindful not to spout hatred and disdain.

woah woah please don't accuse anyone for spouting hate or disdain. the fact that u are in the flaming room, i dont know know who is more appropriate for such accusation. they can still enter all they want. as long as the business owner approves, but we can choose to stay there or ciao. is it because we hate them or deem them inferior? no.  simply because its related to sex. simple as that. I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it. if not. then we wont patronise anymore. and what will that lead to?  

yeah they got market we all know, but in a gay sauna? targeted for guys who like guys? oh please.

however, many of us is fine with them as long as they enter as a man. problem solve.

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, Guest Guest 3 said:

Someone already posted above that any ladyboys should enter and leave the saunas dressed as men so as not to cause problems for the owners and staff members. Otherwise, if a sauna wants to have a "Tranny Night" and has enough customers to support such an event, please proceed by all means.

But as others have pointed out already, most gays who go to saunas have absolutely no interest in post-op transsexuals with boobies and coochies, which are female body parts.

The main market for cross-dressers, ladyboys, transgenders, transsexuals, and transvestites is actually bisexuals and "straight" guys who refuse to admit they are bi. Most actual gays prefer men who like other men -- not men who want to be women (or pretend to be women) -- and that will never change.

Somebody has posted is ok. But somebody is a single opinion. We didn't do a reliable survey on the question and hence it is not the majority opinion it is one single voice (or maybe two here).

I m not sure that the market for ladyboys is just bisexuals and straight guys. It would be more for the ladyboys to come out who is their "market" or what they are attracted too. Maybe ladyboys are longing for a masculine man, do we know this?

The fact remains that Singapore doesn't have so much space for ladyboys/ crossdressers (those without any operation or taking hormones to become female). Considering this fact, I would accept that ladyboys are admitted to gay saunas in Singapore, so that they have at least some space to live their sexual urges. The ladyboys who consider themselves as men, should be allowed to gay saunas, others who are clearly crossing over to a female, should maybe not go in their own interest.

If the amount of ladyboys at the saunas would be increasing to an amount that exceeds my estimate of maybe just 1 or 2 per night, then I find the idea good for the operators to offer one evening for "drag" or ladyboy night. Maybe the one night with the least visitors per week.

I personally would not put up any restrictions on how the ladyboy arrives or enters at a sauna, because that would be his personal business. I m not of the nature to dictate to other people what to do and how they should dress. Personally, I don't like excessive piercing, but we all know some guys might have a bit too much of it, which in my eyes turns the guy very unattractive to me. (Same goes for super excessive tattoos). But, despite the fact that I might have a personal opinion and which I wouldn't mind to voice if asked, it is not my business to dictate to others what they do in their own life as long as it does not infringe on my personal life or rights.

To the post in front of mine, I m very sure there should be sufficient guys left for your personal enjoyment even if there are 1 or 2 ladyboys around. I don't think that this amount would disturb the general "business" and people then taking the decision not to visit gay saunas anymore. Due to restraints in private meeting places to have sex in Singapore I think that there would not be any major disruption to gay saunas or that guys would take the appearance of ladyboys at saunas to a fact to cease visiting saunas. 

My general point is that we should refrain from discriminating ladyboys because as gays we are still struggling to receive adequate acceptance in society as a minority and this is not just related to discrimination in Singapore. Hence, the 1 or 2 ladyboys (as stated above: men and not already girls due to operation or in process of being) should not be a big issue in a gay sauna.

Guest guest

How can Ladyboys not arouse neighbouring shops of saunas suspicion of prostitution and illegal activities when they dressed to do business and enter the front doors of Gentleman's

saunas like Shogun, Keybox and Cruise when they dress up and show off their girlie charms and go in to our local saunas looking like the ladyboys and working girls of Orchard towers.

Lady boys dressed like these want to enter Gentleman's sauna, better they stay back in Orchard towers , more fun right.

, I dont believe in fighting for ideals and then courting trouble with the authorities,

please leave us alone and go look for your straight and horny young cannons at Changi Point carpark and Orchard towers, your type only fit to check into fancy hotel with gorgeous young , blonde Caucasian men who can fulfil your desire of being swept off your feet and get married and live in a developed western country.

Leave us locals and our gentleman's club alone , 

you lb stick out like a sore thumb and will disrupt   the flow of Qi in the gentleman's   club .

I dont believe in sacrificing the peace and harmony we have now in our saunas so that someone else's rights are respected, just obey the flow of the Qi and the flow of the natural order.

Ladyboys ......should   just go shopping at Prada and Hermes boutique and spend time looking more beautiful , Changi Point is beckoning you all.

LOL.

On 3/27/2019 at 9:01 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I want them

Do you have any problem with that?

6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

This youtube clip from Little Britain is a good reminder of the real case of the Ladyboy.

:O 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 3/28/2019 at 11:29 AM, fab said:

The confusion arises cos of the definition of lady boy.

If he's still a guy with kkj, by all means enter.

If she's already a lady with breast n vijayjay, what's the point.

It still is up to her.

Unless she rubs her breasts and vagina on your face

what reasons you have to complain?

Just now, Steve5380 said:

It still is up to her.

Unless she rubs her breasts and vagina on your face

what reasons you have to complain?

I believe many gay saunas in Asia will not allow women to enter.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

How can Ladyboys not arouse neighbouring shops of saunas suspicion of prostitution and illegal activities when they dressed to do business and enter the front doors of Gentleman's

saunas like Shogun, Keybox and Cruise when they dress up and show off their girlie charms and go in to our local saunas looking like the ladyboys and working girls of Orchard towers.

Lady boys dressed like these want to enter Gentleman's sauna, better they stay back in Orchard towers , more fun right.

, I dont believe in fighting for ideals and then courting trouble with the authorities,

please leave us alone and go look for your straight and horny young cannons at Changi Point carpark and Orchard towers, your type only fit to check into fancy hotel with gorgeous young , blonde Caucasian men who can fulfil your desire of being swept off your feet and get married and live in a developed western country.

Leave us locals and our gentleman's club alone , 

you lb stick out like a sore thumb and will disrupt   the flow of Qi in the gentleman's   club .

I dont believe in sacrificing the peace and harmony we have now in our saunas so that someone else's rights are respected, just obey the flow of the Qi and the flow of the natural order.

Ladyboys ......should   just go shopping at Prada and Hermes boutique and spend time looking more beautiful , Changi Point is beckoning you all.

LOL.

The common sense was to admit ladyboys who are male and don't have transformed into female by operation or hormone built up. There is no need to paste videos of sex changed ex male and now "functional" girls into the posts.

Nobody said here or only very very few that sex changed ex "boys" should be admitted to saunas.

Please read the thread first before posting responses that do no longer fit in.

Nobody had been fighting to allow sex changed ladyboys (transgender) into gay saunas. And nobody has been asking to allow women to saunas.

3 hours ago, fab said:

I believe many gay saunas in Asia will not allow women to enter.

Yes, of course.  Gay saunas are for males only.

But they don't check their customers for for gender, at least they have never done this for me.

If customer looks like a man and his ID says that he is a male, they let him in.

Once inside, if someone finds a pussy instead of a cock, should he complain?

Not me.  Live and let live.  Ignore pussy and leave it for those who like it.

Edited by Steve5380

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

But they don't check their customers for for gender, at least they have never done this for me.

If customer looks like a man and his ID says that he is a male, they let him in.

Logically speaking, y would a mtf trans not change her gender to female after her operation. If she still looks like a man after her operation, I will feel very upset for her.

I know A few mtf trans. They have absolutely no interest in gays. They only go for straight men. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest clarification
35 minutes ago, fab said:

Logically speaking, y would a mtf trans not change her gender to female after her operation. If she still looks like a man after her operation, I will feel very upset for her.

I know A few mtf trans. They have absolutely no interest in gays. They only go for straight men. 

Please refrain from using any potential abbreviations most people would not know.

what is mtf?

By the way we are talking here about "ladyboys" and "crossdressers". We are not talking about transgender.

What's the difference between being transgender or transsexual to ladyboys/crossdressers

People who identify as transgender or transsexual are usually people who are born with typical male or female anatomies but feel as though they’ve been born into the “wrong body.” For example, a person who identifies as transgender or transsexual may have typical female anatomy but feel like a male and seek to become male by taking hormones or electing to have sex reassignment surgeries.

Ladyboy

A Male naturaly with all the attributes of a woman except for the sexual organs. A true Ladyboy does not need surgery or makeup to look like a woman, nor is there a need to try and sound like a woman it is all natural for them and is a feminine girly man who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. A male with female qualities who behaves in a womanly manner.

Crossdresser

A person who dresses in clothes normally only associated with the opposite gender. A man who dresses in womens clothes is a male to female  crossdresser, a woman who dresses as a man is a female to male crossdresser. A male or female who wears clothes that are stereotypically worn by the opposite sex.
Cross dressers are often put into the transgender group, however it is important to know that a cross dresser does not necessarily have body or gender dysphoria, and can be perfectly happy with their gender identity assigned at birth. Most transgender individuals do not appreciate being called cross dressers as they consider themselves, and should be considered by others as the gender they are dressing as.

Maybe we need to get clear on the definitions of each category first, before we continue discussing this here.

Guest clarification
11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

LOL.

And those guys here who can associate with the term "ladyboys" only prostitutes should start improving their knowledge on this area before they smear some 60s mindset outdated thinking into the discussion.

I am not sure if you attained some knowledge and if you have heard about the word "diversity"?

If not, please be alarmed to "upgrade" yourself before you start splashing ugly smear into this forum. It only reflects how backward you are.

Guest offensive posting
11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

LOL.

There are guys who spare no effort in framing Caucasians as bad guys at every corner at this Forum.

If you ever had visited Orchard Towers or Changi point carpark  you would know that the vast majority of guys frequenting the named areas are Asians and in majority Singaporean men. 

The majority are not even tourists or foreign residents to Singapore.

There might be a few Caucasians who are attracted to transvestites, but I m quite certain that the majority are Singaporeans and other Asians (inclusive of Arabs and South Asians).

Men, you know nothing and still want to splash your attempts in negative framing of a certain group of people at every thread at Blowing Wind. Stop splashing such untruths. Go first and take your own experience at those locations, otherwise you are just an ignorant nerd.

The thing I am certain about is that young gorgeous blond Caucasian men would not spare to take a local SPG (last letter can stand for girl or gay) back to their hotel room and give them what they are both looking or desiring for.

Guest heyheyhey
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You didn't know about the sauna in HK, that has different scale of fees depending on the size of your dick... ha ha

1 hour ago, fab said:

Logically speaking,  if a ladyboy you assume is a transgender has absolutely no interest in gays, and go only for straight men...

what is all this discussion assuming that they want to go into a gay sauna?

What is the purpose of grandiosely declaring that they should not gain access to gay saunas when...

when they don't have any interest in entering a gay sauna where there are gays having sex?

Is this a discussion for the sake of discussion?

BTW,  what you mean by "mtf" ??  My immediate assumption is "motherfucker",

but I cannot believe that you are so insulting to them.

31 minutes ago, Guest heyheyhey said:

You didn't know about the sauna in HK, that has different scale of fees depending on the size of your dick... ha ha

LOL!  One can expect anything from gay saunas in HK.  

I remember this sauna that only let in customers with "membership", such membership being the fancy of the guy at the desk.

Guest Hate All Argumentativeness

MTF clearly means Male-To-Female. I assume most of y'all are smart enough to now intuitively figure out what FTM means. So funny how some people want to "advocate" for the "rights" of the CD/LB/TG/TS/TV out there but don't even know the abbreviations most commonly associated with their communities. Nothing better to do but argue for the sake of arguing. And ... speaking of people who like to waste their lives arguing about stupid idiocy ... Guest Offensive Posting = Guest Disclosed Yourself.

13 hours ago, Guest Hate All Argumentativeness said:

MTF clearly means Male-To-Female. I assume most of y'all are smart enough to now intuitively figure out what FTM means. So funny how some people want to "advocate" for the "rights" of the CD/LB/TG/TS/TV out there but don't even know the abbreviations most commonly associated with their communities. Nothing better to do but argue for the sake of arguing. And ... speaking of people who like to waste their lives arguing about stupid idiocy ... Guest Offensive Posting = Guest Disclosed Yourself.

♡♥❤

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest 2
On 3/31/2019 at 1:28 AM, Guest Hate All Argumentativeness said:

So funny how some people want to "advocate" for the "rights" of the CD/LB/TG/TS/TV out there but don't even know the abbreviations most commonly associated with their communities. Nothing better to do but argue for the sake of arguing...

especially those who label all ladyboys, crossdressers, transvestites as prostitutes.

And you are the one who knows everything and nothing less than that and everything about anything. And for sure you are someone who is not arguing for the sake of arguing..... oh yes, everyone can identify this here with your posts.

Guest Guest = Guest 脏子姨 = Guest Hate All Argumentativeness

Guest Guest

1 hour ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

So funny how some people want to "advocate" for the "rights" of the CD/LB/TG/TS/TV out there but don't even know the abbreviations most commonly associated with their communities. Nothing better to do but argue for the sake of arguing...

especially those who label all ladyboys, crossdressers, transvestites as prostitutes.

And you are the one who knows everything and nothing less than that and everything about anything. And for sure you are someone who is not arguing for the sake of arguing..... oh yes, everyone can identify this here with your posts.

Guest Guest = Guest 脏子姨 = Guest Hate All Argumentativeness

Dear Guest disclosed yourself, we all know you love to prance around publicly in drag, all the way from Germany to New Zealand and to anywhere you can, just so to showcase your lack of assets to the entire world together with your foreigner boyfriend. And also, we are fully aware that you just love to defend any foreigners, such as Brochez and Steve, just so that you can get your loose ass poked by them as much as you can.

But just to get the facts straighten out so that stoooopid imbeciles like you can grasp it, nobody labelled ALL ladyboys, crossdressers, transvestites as prostitutes except YOU yourself over here, after getting instigated by Steve in the post on Page 1. Seriously, there are so many people in the world, but only one so stupid that the moment he post, everyone will know that it is Guest disclosed yourself. So now, go back and continue to bleed under the bus where Nightwhore threw you under, before you get thrown under another bus sent by Steve this time.   

Guest guest 3

Plain nonsense from a lunatic who can fight about some PRC people behaving bad at this Flaming Room for more than 7 years.

I never read anything from Disclosed yourself writing about New Zealand.

He never defending all foreigner.

He clearly say he never defending the one him. This you only saying here but all fact show other.

On 2/1/2019 at 12:03 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would prefer to be a paralegal instead of having a serious paranoia like you...

Why should I defend someone like Brochez?

And what you do above with that guessing on me is labeling people and categorising them into boxes. That is exactly how prejudices build up.

E noho, tena te au o Rangitaiki hei kawe i a koe.

You are a liar!

He never anywhere wrote about ladyboy as prostitute.

But only you doing this.

On 3/23/2019 at 9:21 PM, Guest guest said:

Its not the late and dead , BOOM BOOM ROOM where crossdressers , ladyboys , kathoeys and trannies can goin and out like nobody's business,

once you admit a tranny, ladyboy in make up and full drag , neighbouring shops will complain to authorities that prostitution and immoral activities is happening in the club and there will be  more frequent raids,

On 3/30/2019 at 1:36 AM, Guest guest said:

LOL.

Try to confuse other with your tricky play. But you not convincing anyone here. We all know only behind these bad post.

You never cannot accept other people having other opinion. You must quarrel until no more sunshine as if anyone interested in your nonsense blabber. Always disrupting all Forum and discussion and fighting until Moderator no choice throwing into the Flaming Room.

Guest guest
On 3/30/2019 at 8:02 AM, fab said:

:O 

The point of the clip is that despite all appearances,  A ladyman, ladyboy insists he/she/ him/ shehim is a lady when it is obvious to everybody that it is man in drag, 

and the skit shows Emily Howard the rubbish tranvestite ( the term mwntioned in the beginning written by their writers) wants to enter the pool, use the female changing room , swim on ladies day swim as a faux lady , 

is like Ladyboy trying to force their way in into Gentleman's only sauna, and Steve5380 insisting on forcing the hand of sauna operators to admit ladyboy , ladyman , trannies is exactly the same ploy, doing it in the name of treating everyone equally, 

I really hate that.

Can you see the similariry of Emily Howard the rubbish transvestite (the term coined by wrters of the show)  and ladyboys insisting to go into gay saunas. 

Steve should open his own sauna, then he can admit any ladyboy, trannie, tranvestiteb, diva crossdressers as many as he wants.

Guest gentlemen
39 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

is like Ladyboy trying to force their way in into Gentleman's only sauna,

what is  a Gentleman's only sauna?

I will circulate to all sauna owners worldwide and in Singapore that they should only allow Gentlemen to enter the sauna...

that will help get rid of the gropers too.... LOL

• G_M changed the title to Can a Crossdresser / ladyboy enter the sauna? Wearning of Lingeries in sauna (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.