Male HQ

Can a Crossdresser / ladyboy enter the sauna? Wearning of Lingeries in sauna (compiled)

noviceinpanties

I'm a bi-westerner with limited experience but I love to crossdress, especially in panties, bra, stockings, and other sexy lingerie. I can just wear some simple underwear or fully dress. I'm also very happy to be straight acting and not dress up as well. I like different roles and feelings.

I really want to experience a sauna in Singapore, especially one where I would be welcome to dress up in panties and bra or other lingerie. I understand that at a lot of saunas the men are looking for other masculine men and so I might not be welcome. Is this true? Is there any sauna which does welcome men that like to be a bit feminine and dress up in lingerie? Or am I better off going to a sauna and being masc and seeking crossdressing fun with others in another venue, such as hotel room or apartment?

I want to have fun with people that want to have fun with me. I don't want to be disrespectful or out of place. I also hope this topic is welcome in this forum. There seems to be some discussions on this forum of crossdressing and admirers. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 15/08/2017 at 9:40 PM, noviceinpanties said:

I'm a bi-westerner with limited experience but I love to crossdress, especially in panties, bra, stockings, and other sexy lingerie. I can just wear some simple underwear or fully dress. I'm also very happy to be straight acting and not dress up as well. I like different roles and feelings.

I really want to experience a sauna in Singapore, especially one where I would be welcome to dress up in panties and bra or other lingerie. I understand that at a lot of saunas the men are looking for other masculine men and so I might not be welcome. Is this true? Is there any sauna which does welcome men that like to be a bit feminine and dress up in lingerie? Or am I better off going to a sauna and being masc and seeking crossdressing fun with others in another venue, such as hotel room or apartment?

I want to have fun with people that want to have fun with me. I don't want to be disrespectful or out of place. I also hope this topic is welcome in this forum. There seems to be some discussions on this forum of crossdressing and admirers. 

Sorry to disappoint you but cross dressing has 'no market' here in Singapore.

All gays in local sauna are looking for masculine men or normal acting men to have fun. 

I don't believe there is no market in Singapore. There is a thread on this forum for XD, TS, etc. with a lot of posts and several members XD. Maybe a sauna is not where that market is though and I need to find how to meet people into XDing.

So it is ok to crossdress at Shogun? Has anyone seen a crossdresser in there? How did people react to it? Happy? Annoyed? Didn't really care either way? I want to have fun and I don't want to make problems for anyone else.

Market in sg likely to be more niche than a sauna. Ull prob have more fun meeting guys online who are into X dress.

In a sauna like Shogun most guys go for more masculine/normal looking guys. Theres a guy suckling a baby pacifier sometimes kneeling down in dark room waiting to be taken. My observation says they avoid him.

• 1 year later...
Guest curious
On 8/18/2017 at 9:38 PM, noviceinpanties said:

Thanks for your replies auscent and pittsburgh!  I appreciate the feedback. I'll try to find when the saunas have underwear themed nights. I can always bring along and not dress in it if it doesn't seem like anyone is interested. Is there a best sauna and night for underwear theme?

Sori to say but mostly will puke.

I tink e market of man liking man to wear lingerie is pretty low in SG. 

Go to the middle east you'll be swamped xD. Kuwait, Lebanon, Egypt etc... Soo many crossdressers and admirers as well as guys looking for shemales. From my observation places with an extremely 'macho' culture tend to find feminine men desirable and vice versa. Ok sry I didn't give you any help whatsoever lol. 

Guest meaning

Probably in SGP you will get some strange looks. Actually don't really understand your motivation to display yourself in a sauna in that outfit...

Maybe KL or BKK would be a better location but not in the saunas. Set a profile in those cities. Many Arab guys (Some Indian) travel to KL or BKK nowadays to get fun and they prefer the partners to be in girl's wear. It's just something in their culture that guys can't like guys sexually....Even if I m a quite straight looking top Arab guys chat me up there and ask if I could wear girl's things which I never did and won't do...

Either it's command of English or just stupidity but they seem not to read profile content.

Anyway I noted a perception of Arab guys to think that white guys are always bottoms...

Just try your luck there is my recommendation. Forget Singapore on this...

On 8/31/2018 at 11:15 AM, PhallusKnight said:

Go to the middle east you'll be swamped xD. Kuwait, Lebanon, Egypt etc... Soo many crossdressers and admirers as well as guys looking for shemales. From my observation places with an extremely 'macho' culture tend to find feminine men desirable and vice versa. Ok sry I didn't give you any help whatsoever lol. 

I thank you for the reply. It is good information to know if I go to the middle east! So sweet to tell me.

On 9/2/2018 at 5:48 AM, Guest meaning said:

Probably in SGP you will get some strange looks. Actually don't really understand your motivation to display yourself in a sauna in that outfit...

Maybe KL or BKK would be a better location but not in the saunas. Set a profile in those cities. Many Arab guys (Some Indian) travel to KL or BKK nowadays to get fun and they prefer the partners to be in girl's wear. It's just something in their culture that guys can't like guys sexually....Even if I m a quite straight looking top Arab guys chat me up there and ask if I could wear girl's things which I never did and won't do...

Either it's command of English or just stupidity but they seem not to read profile content.

Anyway I noted a perception of Arab guys to think that white guys are always bottoms...

Just try your luck there is my recommendation. Forget Singapore on this...

6 hours ago, noviceinpanties said:

I thank you for the reply. It is good information to know if I go to the middle east! So sweet to tell me.

Haha sure sharing is caring xD plus Arab guys automatically assume everyone else are btms...especially Asian lolol. 

• 6 months later...
On 3/16/2019 at 2:26 PM, Cheekyguy said:

Can a ladyboy enter the sauna?

When I was at Pattaya, visited the Sauna. Suddenly Saw one LadyBoy, very uncomfortable by seeing Him/Her. Due to Crowd I guessed She/He covered the Body with Towel. Came with one big size Ang Moh.

Guest disclosed yourself

On 3/21/2019 at 11:16 AM, auri said:

Not sure if will be welcomed though

1 hour ago, auri said:

There's a difference between 'should', and reality. 

If you have a problem with it, then maybe you need to learn what is tolerance.

You don't want guys with tummies, then you don't take them.

If you don't like guys with dicks bigger than 7", then stay away from them.

If you don't like guys who don't cut their toenails properly, then no need to have fun with them.

You expect straight people to accept gays but then you yourself can't accept if people are different to you.

Why need to bother? If they run around a sauna, then let them do. You don't need to have sex with them and you don't need to entertain them. If nobody wants to have sex with a ladyboy at a sauna it is still not your problem.

Just as normal however, please treat everyone with sufficient respect.

I personally have never had any sex with a ladyboy and actually not willing to explore, but if one runs around a sauna here, then what is that really your problem. If she/he approached me, I would just friendly tell her/ him that I m not into that.

Even on the apps, if you stay friendly, many will reply and even say "sorry" after you rejected.

We have a ladyboy cleaner at our office building and "she" is actually the friendliest of all, chatty and even assists you when you arrive with luggage to open the glass doors. I just treat "her" as a person and the same as every other human being should be treated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naku te rourou nau te rourou ka ora ai te iwi.

7 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

If you don't like guys who don't cut their toenails properly, then no need to have fun with them.

You expect straight people to accept gays but then you yourself can't accept if people are different to you.

Why need to bother? If they run around a sauna, then let them do. You don't need to have sex with them and you don't need to entertain them. If nobody wants to have sex with a ladyboy at a sauna it is still not your problem.

I personally have never had any sex with a ladyboy and actually not willing to explore, but if one runs around a sauna here, then what is that really your problem. If she/he approached me, I would just friendly tell her/ him that I m not into that.

Even on the apps, if you stay friendly, many will reply and even say "sorry" after you rejected.

We have a ladyboy cleaner at our office building and "she" is actually the friendliest of all, chatty and even assists you when you arrive with luggage to open the glass doors. I just treat "her" as a person and the same as every other human being should be treated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But to me I find it just not proper for a ladyboy running n prancing around  in men sauna. You can say what you like but to me it just not proper because their present will create a different scenario and ambiences in the sauna.

Edited by tinkermybutt

14 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Bloody stupid guest.... Where did I actually express my personal objection to ladyboys??  You cannot tell the difference between me stating a likely fact, and my actual feeling towards the situation? 

Guest disclosed yourself
49 minutes ago, auri said:

Bloody stupid guest.... Where did I actually express my personal objection to ladyboys??  You cannot tell the difference between me stating a likely fact, and my actual feeling towards the situation? 

Then good that you clarify this.

Sometimes it is better to elaborate a bit instead of leaving sentences on guessing. We can't guess your feelings if you don't write about them, sorry. Even if I m a Guest but it seems that I m not the only one who got it wrong. There had been other negative posts following.

See my post more as a general statement towards the issue. I m not a Guest that attacks others at Blowing Wind.

You should refrain writing like that first three starting words.

okies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ka mate te kāinga tahi, ka ora te kāinga rua.

Guest guest

I think it is to everyone's benefit and comfort to not admit any ladyboys or crossdressers.

Its not the late and dead , BOOM BOOM ROOM where crossdressers , ladyboys , kathoeys and trannies can goin and out like nobody's business,

once you admit a tranny, ladyboy in make up and full drag , neighbouring shops will complain to authorities that prostitution and immoral activities is happening in the club and there will be  more frequent raids,

Ladyboys , trannies and kathoeys should just stick to their known haunts changi point, orchard towers, ann sian hill bars with angmohs, and backlanes of China st.

Do not jeopardise other paying male customers who expect it to be gentlemen's club not trannie club or ladyboy club.

I personally dont want any half transitioning male with boobs in the gay saunas.

Just stay away and i think the frontdesk people dona good job of filtering them out

thank you.

Say No to Ladyboy in our saunas.

38 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I think it is to everyone's benefit and comfort to not admit any ladyboys or crossdressers.

Its not the late and dead , BOOM BOOM ROOM where crossdressers , ladyboys , kathoeys and trannies can goin and out like nobody's business,

once you admit a tranny, ladyboy in make up and full drag , neighbouring shops will complain to authorities that prostitution and immoral activities is happening in the club and there will be  more frequent raids,

Ladyboys , trannies and kathoeys should just stick to their known haunts changi point, orchard towers, ann sian hill bars with angmohs, and backlanes of China st.

Do not jeopardise other paying male customers who expect it to be gentlemen's club not trannie club or ladyboy club.

I personally dont want any half transitioning male with boobs in the gay saunas.

Just stay away and i think the frontdesk people dona good job of filtering them out

thank you.

1000% agree with your buddy. :)

Guest TotalAgree
3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

thank you.

Yes for me too. Say no entry to ladyboy. LeanMature seem like he is defending for those ladyboy, is LeanMature also a drag queen ??

Guest Masc btm
3 hours ago, Guest TotalAgree said:

Yes for me too. Say no entry to ladyboy. LeanMature seem like he is defending for those ladyboy, is LeanMature also a drag queen ??

Occasionally is OK but not regular like that 24 Kaikan Asakusa. They are regulars there and we feel very weird looking to be screwed by the same men.

In Japan, it's very common for bars, saunas to be selective. 

In 24 kaikan Shinjuku, while we're having group fun at the tv room, suddenly everybody scattered like it's police raid. I was being fucked at both ends so I couldn't see what's happening. When the one fucking my mouth also scattered away, I saw the tv in the tv room with the lacy pink teeny undie touching my top. I immediately wilted when the top kissed her back. OMG, they wanted a 3some with me.

I felt so weird to be watched by her and she's taking the action away from me and I'm actually losing to her. I struggled to push them away from on top of me. 

Apparently someone complained to the counter and the counter guy talked something to them and they both left.

On 3/22/2019 at 6:30 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I second Larry,  Good reply by Disclosed,  even if Auri was not critical of ladyboys but just stated a fact.  It is a reply to the fucking fact. 

On 3/22/2019 at 7:28 AM, tinkermybutt said:

But to me I find it just not proper for a ladyboy running n prancing around  in men sauna. You can say what you like but to me it just not proper because their present will create a different scenario and ambiences in the sauna.

I don't care what it is TO YOU.  A ladyboy is still a BOY.  A male with every right to be at a male sauna. 

If he causes disgust to some, this is not different from the disgust some may feel for old bald ang mohs with huge tummies,

and no place in SG discriminates against old bald ang mohs with huge tummies.

Those who feel a "different scenario and ambiance" because a ladyboy is present, should have all the right to leave the sauna.

9 hours ago, Guest guest said:

thank you.

I am amazed at your anti-social tirade against ladyboys, here in a forum where we all have experienced the social stigma of being different, being gay.  A ladyboy, a transvestite, is not necessarily a prostitute, an immoral,  but deserves respect like anybody else.

I hope the Moderator will read your post and kick it out based on the rule:

Discrimination of any kind will NOT be tolerated here in BW forum!

Edited by Steve5380

2 hours ago, Guest Masc btm said:

Occasionally is OK but not regular like that 24 Kaikan Asakusa. They are regulars there and we feel very weird looking to be screwed by the same men.

In Japan, it's very common for bars, saunas to be selective. 

In 24 kaikan Shinjuku, while we're having group fun at the tv room, suddenly everybody scattered like it's police raid. I was being fucked at both ends so I couldn't see what's happening. When the one fucking my mouth also scattered away, I saw the tv in the tv room with the lacy pink teeny undie touching my top. I immediately wilted when the top kissed her back. OMG, they wanted a 3some with me.

I felt so weird to be watched by her and she's taking the action away from me and I'm actually losing to her. I struggled to push them away from on top of me. 

Apparently someone complained to the counter and the counter guy talked something to them and they both left.

LOL!  You lost to the ladyboy!   Were you afraid of her boobs, or her trying to fuck you?   Competition can be tough!

Going back to Ten Mens sauna, they seem so accepting of all sorts of men that one cannot imagine them discriminating against ladyboys.

Edited by Steve5380

5 hours ago, chunchun said:

The guy at the front desk is soo cute, just my type... Too bad not a visitor.

How was tonight's theme? Had to leave by 6...

Last time there was a Meaty Matured, Looks like Japanese Type, and is very Hot!

43 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

LOL!  You lost to the ladyboy!   Were you afraid of her boobs, or her trying to fuck you?   Competition can be tough!

Going back to Ten Mens sauna, they seem so accepting of all sorts of men that one cannot imagine them discriminating against ladyboys.

43 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

44 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

44 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Is it? I’m planning to visit 24 Kaikan in near Fiture. 

Guest Masc btm
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Well, wouldn't you feel weird when a "woman" suddenly appeared and watched you getting screwed like a woman? I don't remember seeing her before the group sex, apparently she decided to dress up in pink after getting inside the sauna. 

I'm not afraid of her boobs, she hasn't grown any yet, mine is definitely bigger from being muscular LOL. But her frilly little teeny pinky undies and twinky skinny body is the opposite of mine and I lost to her? Yeah, I'm embarrassed to be watched by her and the way they kissed had more passion than him fucking me. 

No, I'm not afraid of being fucked by her, not when I can push her off like a paper doll with one finger. But suddenly I'm terrified that she'll touch my exposed and dripping weewee. 

If she had not put on those frilly pinky undies, those people wouldn't have mind. I wouldn't either. But when she's dressed like a slutty whore, she just reminded us manly whore it's so wrong, like she's the authentic whore and what the fuck am I supposed to be acting while being screwed when she's watching? I can't be more whore than her, yet at that moment I was already deep into group sex and so high that I'm definitely not a manly sight with my legs waving in the air from the bumpy fuck. OMG, when she's giggling and pointing her girly fingers at my leaking man juice cock that's almost going to explode, I was screaming internally, "no, no, no, you cannot touch that..." and my cock wilted just like that. That's why I struggled to push them off. Showing my leaking cock while being fucked and being touched there during group sex was siokness. But even thinking that she's going to touch it was totally the opposite. 

Guest guest

This Steve5380 is behaving exactly like a white supremacist,  dictating to us Asians who live , work   pay taxes in our own land how we should set our moral compass, how we should measure our morals and discrimination standards, 

You all agree right.

My reasons are purely pragmatic, A ladyboy in full drag entering a gentleman's sauna , 成何体统,  why should one bloody stinking fly spoil the whole vat of milk,  its already established that all the while Ten men , Shogun, keybox , cruise only admit adult male in , not ladyboys.

If Steve5380 feels so strongly about this issue, 

I gladly invite him to open his own licensed gentleman only sauna in Singapore that caters to PLU , and then Steve5380 can admit as many ladyboys of any varieties snd flavors as he wants, 

he can put his own money where his white supremacist mouth is , start a PLU. sauna business himself and see for himself what a small market it is to cater to ladyboys and crossdressers and then he will see his investment go down the drain, when other male customers are put off from entering becos of ladyboys entrance. 

Bloody Loud white supremacist mouth, open your own sauna , then come and talk big in BW. 

30 minutes ago, Guest Masc btm said:

Well, wouldn't you feel weird when a "woman" suddenly appeared and watched you getting screwed like a woman? I don't remember seeing her before the group sex, apparently she decided to dress up in pink after getting inside the sauna. 

I'm not afraid of her boobs, she hasn't grown any yet, mine is definitely bigger from being muscular LOL. But her frilly little teeny pinky undies and twinky skinny body is the opposite of mine and I lost to her? Yeah, I'm embarrassed to be watched by her and the way they kissed had more passion than him fucking me. 

No, I'm not afraid of being fucked by her, not when I can push her off like a paper doll with one finger. But suddenly I'm terrified that she'll touch my exposed and dripping weewee. 

If she had not put on those frilly pinky undies, those people wouldn't have mind. I wouldn't either. But when she's dressed like a slutty whore, she just reminded us manly whore it's so wrong, like she's the authentic whore and what the fuck am I supposed to be acting while being screwed when she's watching? I can't be more whore than her, yet at that moment I was already deep into group sex and so high that I'm definitely not a manly sight with my legs waving in the air from the bumpy fuck. OMG, when she's giggling and pointing her girly fingers at my leaking man juice cock that's almost going to explode, I was screaming internally, "no, no, no, you cannot touch that..." and my cock wilted just like that. That's why I struggled to push them off. Showing my leaking cock while being fucked and being touched there during group sex was siokness. But even thinking that she's going to touch it was totally the opposite. 

Well, I'm sorry you had a bad reaction to her pinky undies and slutty behavior.  I can also be disgusted by people in saunas.  But when we are disgusted, rather than those who unintentionally disgust us having to leave,  it is our turn to stay away from them,  in your case, to get screwed in a more private place.

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

To me Lady Boys are not My Type.

Edited by TaurusTaurus

3 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

That's fine. Not everybody can be your type  :)

Very Sure, I don’t feel that kind of Sensual Feeling to Them, look Funny.......

Edited by TaurusTaurus

2 minutes ago, TaurusTaurus said:

Very Sure, I don’t feel that kind of Sensual Feeling to Them, look Funny.......

I also am not attracted to ladyboys who have boobs.  Women's breasts turn me off.  But if they are just transvestites, just very feminine and twinky, I probably like them.

Just now, Steve5380 said:

I also am not attracted to ladyboys who have boobs.  Women's breasts turn me off.  But if they are just transvestites, just very feminine and twinky, I probably like them.

I totally agreed with You.

Guest Which pinky

Depends which type.  1 type very drama and cocky, another type very shy and humble. 

Guest disclosed yourself

wah! I created a new thread! ha ha.

It's not true that after my response the thread is "always" moved to the Flaming Room as some claim!.

-------------------------------------------

E kore e ea i te kupu taku aroha mōu.

• G_M changed the title to Can a Crossdresser / ladyboy enter the sauna? Wearning of Lingeries in sauna (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.