Male HQ

Sauna Bitching Fights (compiled)

Guest Cliente

On 12/6/2021 at 12:25 PM, Guest Patron said:

Chances are they are all chubs. I really don't get it ... how, why, what & where they got the audacity to think they can just grab and lay their hands on anyone they find appealing in saunas. I guess they have been so deprived of sex so much that a simple body contact is as good as having an orgasm 😓.

Aiyo, if you like the place and crowd, you’ll continue visit

if you don’t, just change to another sauna lo, as simple as that. 
You don’t go to tmc and expect their crowd be like hook, the clientele are just different. 
Decision is yours

Of course there are annoying guys who won’t give up on me but there are also hot and sexy guys let me to feel them up. It’s always give and take. 

On 12/5/2021 at 12:26 PM, Guest Asymptomatic said:

Think there may be quite a few who may be asymptomatic.

So they may not even know they are carriers. 

Found out I got gonorrhoea through a regular STD check, even though I did not exhibit any symptoms.

But as I had casual sex with multiple partners, I don't know who they are and cannot inform them either. 

So it's important to get yourself checked once in a while. 

Unfortunately u can't be sure if the carrier is spreading STD, intentionally or unintentionally. 

Meanwhile, I need to abstain from sex for 2 weeks after injection and medication. 

You probably got it from TMC when KB was closed for renovation. Yes, better abstain from sex for the time being. 

On 12/6/2021 at 10:30 PM, potato said:

Aiyo, if you like the place and crowd, you’ll continue visit

if you don’t, just change to another sauna lo, as simple as that. 
You don’t go to tmc and expect their crowd be like hook, the clientele are just different. 
Decision is yours

Of course there are annoying guys who won’t give up on me but there are also hot and sexy guys let me to feel them up. It’s always give and take. 

Guest Patron is an ass hole got banned from TMC, he will never have any chance to enter. He only can continue to bad mouth here. Watch out Patron, Karma might not fall on you but your loved one. 

On 12/5/2021 at 9:26 PM, Neh Neh said:

Went KB today, the new renovation is good, giving a new feel and great there is now a cinema room and a local tv area. The crowd was good, a good mix of twinks, JC, NS, Exec, Bosses, CEO ;D Saw some actions in the discreet corner in the Jacuzzy pool. As usual the Steam Room was no less for actions. Had 2 guys sucked my neh neh and then my anaconda, shot twice there.

Then the dark maze too, actions here and there and crowded. Also fed one guy there.

went to rest on bunk bed, then out of sudden, earth quake ;D waked up and saw next to me 1 guy was spooning 1 twink haha... so noisy and shaked the bunk bed. So rough sex sia.

A guy laid next to me then, began to feel my anaconda. Soon warm mouth over it. I couldn't shoot liao. After a while i left KB. Think KB getting more popular and more crowd now aday.

Yr neh meh n anaconda went back home happily it seems.

Guest Holisteric
On 12/6/2021 at 11:00 PM, Guest Patron said:

You probably got it from TMC when KB was closed for renovation. Yes, better abstain from sex for the time being. 

KB allows customers entry without check in and dun bother to check on customers whether did they scan the TT. They simply just want customers to get in.

I myself did by-pass a few times using a screen shot, until I myself got frightened and stopped going.

One of "tenant" who rented the premises monthly secretly told me that the 10 days renovations was an cover up as KB was ordered to closed and sanitised as MOH spotted a few cases in KB!!!

On 12/6/2021 at 11:36 PM, Guest Holisteric said:

KB allows customers entry without check in and dun bother to check on customers whether did they scan the TT. They simply just want customers to get in.

I myself did by-pass a few times using a screen shot, until I myself got frightened and stopped going.

One of "tenant" who rented the premises monthly secretly told me that the 10 days renovations was an cover up as KB was ordered to closed and sanitised as MOH spotted a few cases in KB!!!

Omg! Can substantiate or confidentiality?

You just confessed you are breaking the laws on a public forum, hope the authority traces your ip address and have you arrested. 

And stop your fear mongering here, it is obvious you are reacting to something I said about TMC(if you haven't started the gornhorea stds nonsense). You are simply dumb if not brainless, a renovation be it minor or major, involves planning, refinement, RFQ (request for quotations), costs comparison, ordering of raw material, seeking permission from landlord, etc which could easily take days or weeks to finalise. If they were ordered to close due to Covid, the closure would have come into effect immediately, do you think they still have the luxury of time to give 4 days' notice in advance + start work 2 to 3 days before the announcement on Telegram. If we work backwards the timeline, the finalisation of everything that I mentioned before would have been at least 1 - 2 weeks before their renovation, therefore aren't making a fool of yourself here. And don't start another rubbish on the 10 days period, looking at the scope of works, there were quite major changes involved including the removal of existing wash basins, installtion of new basin, new movie lounge, relocation of lockers, replacement of flooring (maze & locker area), etc.

Excuse-moi, who banned who? 🤔🤔🤔

I thought I had stated my reason clear and concise before - mattresses on the floor (no no for me), steamroom powered by kettle (no no no for me), amateur gym(no no as I'm an existing gym member) and finally the crowd mix (touchy chubs - a big no no for me).

On 12/7/2021 at 10:19 AM, Guest Patron said:

I thought I had stated my reason clear and concise before - mattresses on the floor (no no for me), steamroom powered by kettle (no no no for me), amateur gym(no no as I'm an existing gym member) and finally the crowd mix (touchy chubs - a big no no for me).

And yet it isn't clear to you that maybe, just maybe, TMC isn't for you?

Drama slutty queen ( totally no no no to TMC). 

KB business must be real bad after the "renovation" and still dirty, that why you are so jealous of TMC. 

Shall not further argue or response to a dramas queen, needless to compare to just a single small floor premises.

Space movement even more cramp with lots of smaller lockers, smaller gym and smaller TV area. Last but not least, OMG!!  Still having those dirty smelly old mattress after renovation, total disasters!! )

Whao didnt know gay like u got cibai too. Not at the bottom but yr mouth. Keep going till karma strikes.

Guest Holisteric
On 12/7/2021 at 11:43 AM, cutejack said:

Whao didnt know gay like u got cibai too. Not at the bottom but yr mouth. Keep going till karma strikes.

Whao, just becos the truth got revealed, trying to cover up huh!

Same to you too, your mouth do have a cibai too. Yes, you guys keep going till karma strikes.

Frankly I wont be surprised that KB indeed has covid cases. C'mon look at the proximity of the body contacts inside. Inside the dark maze and steam room with bodies rubbing against bodies, safe distancing all ignored. Hugging, kissing, bj and fking all without masks on. How not to contract covid ?

On 12/7/2021 at 1:44 PM, Guest 69fun said:

Frankly I wont be surprised that KB indeed has covid cases. C'mon look at the proximity of the body contacts inside. Inside the dark maze and steam room with bodies rubbing against bodies, safe distancing all ignored. Hugging, kissing, bj and fking all without masks on. How not to contract covid ?

You are really stupid, you mean such things doesn't happened at other saunas?

Don't throw stones when you are also living in a glasshouse.

On 12/7/2021 at 10:09 AM, Guest Patron said:

You just confessed you are breaking the laws on a public forum, hope the authority traces your ip address and have you arrested. 

And stop your fear mongering here, it is obvious you are reacting to something I said about TMC(if you haven't started the gornhorea stds nonsense). You are simply dumb if not brainless, a renovation be it minor or major, involves planning, refinement, RFQ (request for quotations), costs comparison, ordering of raw material, seeking permission from landlord, etc which could easily take days or weeks to finalise. If they were ordered to close due to Covid, the closure would have come into effect immediately, do you think they still have the luxury of time to give 4 days' notice in advance + start work 2 to 3 days before the announcement on Telegram. If we work backwards the timeline, the finalisation of everything that I mentioned before would have been at least 1 - 2 weeks before their renovation, therefore aren't making a fool of yourself here. And don't start another rubbish on the 10 days period, looking at the scope of works, there were quite major changes involved including the removal of existing wash basins, installtion of new basin, new movie lounge, relocation of lockers, replacement of flooring (maze & locker area), etc.

come on patron, try and be a bit smarter than this. Do you really want this thread to be scrutinised, considering all your (sad, attention-seeking) un-socially distanced tales and also the fact that businesses that don’t ensure customers are sticking to the rules are also being held liable? Think a bit before you start all your foot stamping and toy throwing. It’s best to let some comments pass. 

I find you rather disrespectful coming into a bathhouse thread catered specifically to chubs and insensitively throwing shades at them masking your discriminatory comments with people there touching you. Fuck la. You don't like to be touched you go for fuck. And if you don't like chubs you go TMC for double fuck. 

On 12/7/2021 at 4:30 PM, Guest Patron said:

You are really stupid, you mean such things doesn't happened at other saunas?

Don't throw stones when you are also living in a glasshouse.

You are more stupid!! Dun covered up the truth. The space is getting smaller and yet increased so many lockers. Just to make place look crowded. The gym basically is only a showroom, how to work out in such a miserable area with lockers some more. Faint ! 

Not to mention on the hygience part. The mattress are really old and dirty. The locker always still track the smell from the previous customer, like cigarette or sweaty shirt smell and also the rotten egg shoe smell ! Yucks ! 

That could be just hearsay. I did notice some reno like the locker area. that certainly takes time.

On 12/7/2021 at 10:09 AM, Guest Patron said:

ha ha, it slip from him. Patron is from KB. look the one sentence he say: we... 

if we work backward, haha

And he know every detail so good. start work 2 day before telegram and and. haha

On 12/7/2021 at 5:54 PM, Guest Wtf said:

come on patron, try and be a bit smarter than this. Do you really want this thread to be scrutinised, considering all your (sad, attention-seeking) un-socially distanced tales and also the fact that businesses that don’t ensure customers are sticking to the rules are also being held liable? Think a bit before you start all your foot stamping and toy throwing. It’s best to let some comments pass. 

If he smart, he wuld juz shut up. With all his praise he make KB look worse. Will think, this true. Then people wont go, scared it is scam. 

Guest Live and let live

@No Frills Factory Outlet and @cutejackare big fans of KB. 

They will defend every comment against KB and regurgitate every compliment.

But u can't blame them, at their age, they have time on their hands and KB is the one place where they are still able to find some release. So much so that they know the owner, staff and can even recognise frequent customers by face/name. 

They'd be rather lost without KB, so they are rather protective of this sanctuary. 

On 12/10/2021 at 1:53 PM, Guest Jovern2000 said:

Why you are so petty!

I'm just relate what's my friends experienced. You are so unfriendly, do you represent Keybox?

Anyway, if I will go to Hook, I will go without you to tell me. 

On 12/10/2021 at 8:57 PM, Guest Live and let live said:

But u can't blame them, at their age, they have time on their hands and KB is the one place where they are still able to find some release. So much so that they know the owner, staff and can even recognise frequent customers by face/name. 

They'd be rather lost without KB, so they are rather protective of this sanctuary. 

Hi guest,

Age n time got nothing to do with interest in keybox sauna.

I personally find the guys in that sauna are polite n has good mannerisms. That's all. 

Other than that, the owner is not my bro in law or my bf or whatever fuck u imagine n guess. Okie.

Guest 哈哈儿
On 12/11/2021 at 9:30 AM, cutejack said:

Hi guest,

Age n time got nothing to do with interest in keybox sauna.

I personally find the guys in that sauna are polite n has good mannerisms. That's all. 

Other than that, the owner is not my bro in law or my bf or whatever fuck u imagine n guess. Okie.

此地无银三百两,太好笑了!

On 12/10/2021 at 8:57 PM, Guest Live and let live said:

Lol u must be a retarded troll.  Against every comment ? 

and I do not know the staff or owner. Hi hi means know ?

u are delusional mr hide behind a guest profile . Pathetic much.

On 12/9/2021 at 7:53 PM, TEY2005 said:

is hook or tmc more happening?

It depends on what type of guys you prefer... TMC -touchy chubbies & GachiMuchi (老肥🐷) type or Hook - twink to hunky types 😄😄😄

On 12/12/2021 at 7:29 PM, Guest Patron said:

It depends on what type of guys you prefer... TMC -touchy chubbies & GachiMuchi (老肥🐷) type or Hook - twink to hunky types 😄😄😄

Then KB cater more bitchy aunties like you... Hahaha

On 12/12/2021 at 7:02 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Lol u must be a retarded troll.  Against every comment ? 

and I do not know the staff or owner. Hi hi means know ?

u are delusional mr hide behind a guest profile . Pathetic much.

You not only retarded, also bitchy aunties. Sometimes you have watch your mouth too. 

On 12/12/2021 at 8:10 PM, Guest Guest said:

You not only retarded, also bitchy aunties. Sometimes you have watch your mouth too. 

No ranting here if u see the thread title.

stop being a troll. U started it accusing others .

go enjoy your period.

On 12/12/2021 at 9:37 PM, potato said:

maybe out of topic but is there a unofficial telegram group for TMC patrons to chat?? Haven’t seen any so far. 

Already can't attract a crowd on weekdays, do you think the demand is there for an unofficial telegram group. Just look at KB, their patrons are so cooperative & innovative that they start a group on their own, the members are already >200 so far. 

On 12/12/2021 at 1:01 AM, Guest --- said:

6) The staff starts cleaning after 9pm (lifts up the mattress to mop the floor, pick rubbish etc) which is actually not that nice - sort of a signal that they are closing/have closed for the day - like the waiter who is in a rush to clear your dish at a restaurant. However, personally feels that this place is cleaner than its rival K. Some might say that TMC has a new premise but to be fair, rival K also just recently 'renovated' their place but people still complaint about cleanliness issue.

Take it as a pinch of salt when you read those posts complaining about the cleanliness at KB. Their staff are the most hardworking among all the saunas, of cos in rare occasions, you will suay suay step onto some freshly ejaculated cum in the big dark room left by irresponsible people but to be fair this happens in all saunas.

You can always approach the old uncle staff to clean up and usually his response is immediate. 

My issue with TMC's cleanliness is on another level & it is one that people often overlook ...that is their mattresses being placed on the floor.  Just use your common sense, all the dirty feet that have walking all over the shower area (littered with faeces & urine from people washing their ass), steamroom (cums & pee), rooftop area (birds' droppings & dust dirts), maze (cums & human secretions), etc eventually will end up stepping on those mattresses you are going to sex on 🤮🤮🤮. Without a raised platform, you might as well call them door mats or floor rugs. 凭良心,would you have sex on a door mat? No right?

Unless this has been resolved, don't think I will patronise them.

On 12/13/2021 at 5:20 PM, Guest Patron said:

Already can't attract a crowd on weekdays, do you think the demand is there for an unofficial telegram group. Just look at KB, their patrons are so cooperative & innovative that they start a group on their own, the members are already >200 so far. 

Take it as a pinch of salt when you read those posts complaining about the cleanliness at KB. Their staff are the most hardworking among all the saunas, of cos in rare occasions, you will suay suay step onto some freshly ejaculated cum in the big dark room left by irresponsible people but to be fair this happens in all saunas.

You can always approach the old uncle staff to clean up and usually his response is immediate. 

My issue with TMC's cleanliness is on another level & it is one that people often overlook ...that is their mattresses being placed on the floor.  Just use your common sense, all the dirty feet that have walking all over the shower area (littered with faeces & urine from people washing their ass), steamroom (cums & pee), rooftop area (birds' droppings & dust dirts), maze (cums & human secretions), etc eventually will end up stepping on those mattresses you are going to sex on 🤮🤮🤮. Without a raised platform, you might as well call them door mats or floor rugs. 凭良心,would you have sex on a door mat? No right?

Just cum in your own home that’s the safest 👍🏻

On 12/13/2021 at 6:04 PM, TEY2005 said:

Just cum in your own home that’s the safest 👍🏻

Anything written by this ass hole are negatives and sarcastic remarks. He is forever banned from TMC. Just ignored his nonsense. 

another 🥄 for the queen of all shit stirrers 

btw, aren’t you the one who proudly declared the disgusting fact that you don’t clean up after yourself at the sauna? Lmao 

Unless this has been resolved, don't think I will patronise 

not sure why you want to come here stir shit. What’s the point of talking bad of one sauna and boasting how good the other one is? We all have our own preference lo. it’s a place for people to have pleasure that is. Based on your post, I can sense you’re bias towards particular sauna. 

we know there are many people reading this forum, be it owners of the sauna. friends of the owners of the sauna and such,

we share our experience and if we are complaining. is it for the hope that they can change for the better or just remain as it is and seemingly to cheat patrons of their money ? 

we also know that some people are blatantly pushing for a secret agenda and it is a good to watch the plot unfolds

just for those who are genuinely hoping that things will become better for the community, a place for us to hang out and find fun or friends or whatever,

we should not condone cyber bullying by people who attack others online and should highlight to the moderators because one day we might be the victim and wouldnt you hope someone would stand up to speak for you if you can speak for yourself ? 

we shouldnt add oil to the fire by aruging with them back, it takes 2 to fight, everyone is entitled to his or her right of freedom of speech,

if you are unhappy, then say it out what is wrong, rather then accuse or blame and get into flaming discussions, it make it a sad scene to behold

Guest Tmcsupporter
On 12/13/2021 at 10:45 PM, medbuilt said:

we know there are many people reading this forum, be it owners of the sauna. friends of the owners of the sauna and such,

we share our experience and if we are complaining. is it for the hope that they can change for the better or just remain as it is and seemingly to cheat patrons of their money ? 

we also know that some people are blatantly pushing for a secret agenda and it is a good to watch the plot unfolds

just for those who are genuinely hoping that things will become better for the community, a place for us to hang out and find fun or friends or whatever,

we should not condone cyber bullying by people who attack others online and should highlight to the moderators because one day we might be the victim and wouldnt you hope someone would stand up to speak for you if you can speak for yourself ? 

we shouldnt add oil to the fire by aruging with them back, it takes 2 to fight, everyone is entitled to his or her right of freedom of speech,

if you are unhappy, then say it out what is wrong, rather then accuse or blame and get into flaming discussions, it make it a sad scene to behold

You are just from the same gang, another shit stirrers, just because you are good at writing and receive freeies from KB. Contribute your creative writing in something elsewhere more meaningful rather than add oil to the fire. Dun act that you are the victim trying to voice out to make your money worthwhile. We all know who you guys are and what's yr motives. 

I suggest you guys brainstorm harder and help Keybox to improve their business rather than doing all these dirty stuffs. Customers are free and smart enough which saunas they like to go and what they want.

On 12/13/2021 at 10:45 PM, medbuilt said:

Look back in this thread and see that the common denominator in all the bitch fights is sad KB obsessive Guest Patron (previously Cliente) - if he would STFU, the sauna threads would be full of exactly the type of posts you want to see.

Unfortunately, KB is his life and he can’t STFU, so here we are. 

Guest Ignorant
On 12/13/2021 at 9:28 AM, Guest Asymptomatic said:

At least a rash is an indication to get some medical advice. It could be nothing really, but just sensitive skin reaction. So don't be unduly worried. 

In my case, I didn't even know I had gonorrhoea until an STD check. And I don't know how far I spread it either, since I was going regularly. 

So just remember that while you may have fun, there are risks of sauna sex. You wanna play, you gotta be prepared to pay for the consequences. 

Hi,

may I ask whether you are on pep? It’s too costly for me to afford. How do you guard against HIV other than using condoms?

thanks!

Prep is for protection from HIV, condoms for protection from HIV and other STDs. Suggest you go to a doctor to get advice for your circumstances and to make sure you are properly informed and prepared before even thinking of going to a sauna, where the patrons  are much more likely to be having sex with multiple people more regularly (no judgement, just a statement of fact). 

Don’t put your health and life in the hands of anonymous strangers responding to your post on an online forum - get proper advice. 

On 12/15/2021 at 10:03 AM, Guest Ignorant said:

Hi,

may I ask whether you are on pep? It’s too costly for me to afford. How do you guard against HIV other than using condoms?

thanks!

On 12/15/2021 at 10:40 AM, cutejack said:

Y discuss abt hiv, prep n std under this topic. All talk about safe sex n act holy n saint but least gays stick to one fuck buddy. Even the one advice fucks around too. So get back to the topic abt keybox please. Thanks.  

someone on this thread asked a question that I answered. Nobody said anything against fucking around, so why shouldn’t people talk about safe sex and ask questions here if it relates to their sauna experience?

You want to gatekeep this thread because some topics make you uncomfortable, then volunteer to become a moderator. 

and wtf does ‘gays stick to one fuck buddy’ even mean?!

Guest Fxxkaround
On 12/15/2021 at 10:40 AM, cutejack said:

Y discuss abt hiv, prep n std under this topic. All talk about safe sex n act holy n saint but least gays stick to one fuck buddy. Even the one advice fucks around too. So get back to the topic abt keybox please. Thanks.  

Why hide this topic? Isn't safe sex is important? We should educate the the youngs, especially KB cater for the very young one. 

Educate? Thought kids nowadays are smarter than us? When the horny mood swings in, safe sex education goes into drain. We passed through that age. Come on!

I know someone try to imply that saunas are dirty n congested with guys who fuck around. U can find gym , steam room and jacuzzi too which can benefit the patrons there. Not necessarily only sex. So why the aunties here making noise n act saint now?

On 12/15/2021 at 12:37 PM, cutejack said:

Educate? Thought kids nowadays are smarter than us? When the horny mood swings in, safe sex education goes into drain. We passed through that age. Come on!

I know someone try to imply that saunas are dirty n congested with guys who fuck around. U can find gym , steam room and jacuzzi too which can benefit the patrons there. Not necessarily only sex. So why the aunties here making noise n act saint now?

You are the one who says that  ‘saunas are dirty and congested with guys who fuck around’. That’s your opinion, sorry if you feel ashamed of where you go and what you do.

My words were stating the fact that at a sauna ‘patrons  are much more likely to be having sex with multiple people more regularly (no judgement, just a statement of fact)’

On 12/15/2021 at 12:37 PM, cutejack said:

And btw the whole thing of calling someone an auntie because you don’t like what they are saying is really pathetic.

it’s even more sad when it is said by someone like you, one of the many sad old uncles who post on the sauna threads desperately looking for some attention from some younger meat or who go there to read the posts so they can jerk off over descriptions of things that other people get up to and which they will never be invited to join.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.