Male HQ

Sauna Bitching Fights (compiled)

Guest Cliente

On 12/21/2021 at 8:59 PM, Guest Guest weekdays said:

I went few times on weekdays around 1pm -4pm This timing really waste time…. 

but 430pm onwards, people start entering.

It's a fucking old folks home during that timing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Live and let live

Discussing about safe sex, regular std testing at the sauna is a good thing.

In fact, it should be pinned to every sauna thread. 

Guess @cutejackis just worried his only playground will be affected. 

But rather than be defensive, why not use your VIP status at KB to encourage more of the old folks at KB to go for testing? You are there every weekend anyway. 

These mature folks may already have STD, but don't know it.

If you are worried about your only playground being closed. It's really quite easy, as all it takes is one complaint to the relevant authorities to close it down. 

So wise up and play nice. Else you will be left with no place to go every weekend. 

On 12/15/2021 at 10:40 AM, cutejack said:

Y discuss abt hiv, prep n std under this topic. All talk about safe sex n act holy n saint but least gays stick to one fuck buddy. Even the one advice fucks around too. So get back to the topic abt keybox please. Thanks.  

On 12/30/2021 at 8:20 PM, Guest Live and let live said:

Discussing about safe sex, regular std testing at the sauna is a good thing.

In fact, it should be pinned to every sauna thread. 

Guess @cutejackis just worried his only playground will be affected. 

But rather than be defensive, why not use your VIP status at KB to encourage more of the old folks at KB to go for testing? You are there every weekend anyway. 

These mature folks may already have STD, but don't know it.

If you are worried about your only playground being closed. It's really quite easy, as all it takes is one complaint to the relevant authorities to close it down. 

So wise up and play nice. Else you will be left with no place to go every weekend. 

AFter half a month still bring this up? Let's celebrate new year happily In keybox. Yahoooo... 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FirstTimer

How is Tuesday night like? Is it crowded like other days or is it less popular since the dress code is Towel? It's going to be my first time there, and I don't really know what to expect. Do they give towel at registration or do I have to bring my own?

And do people follow the theme attire (towel)? Or do people just don't care and walk in the nude?

On 1/17/2022 at 10:24 AM, Guest Wtf said:

Are you fucking joking? 

with everything that happens there, you think the risk of catching corona is higher from two unmasked people walking around than everything else that goes on? 😂 

Such wise and sharp observations. 

But with all the Safe Entry records no outbreak of a COVID-19 cluster there to date. 

I certainly DO NOT wish for one. A big cluster anywhere would spell trouble and affect many others too.

But just wondering if we could therefore deduct that vaccination is effective even in that environment, or is there a hole somewhere... ..eh I mean a loophole somewhere?🤔 

Or maybe the joy and excitement of fxxking, groping, sucking, hugging, fondling lower stress and further improve the immunity of vaccinated patrons who frequent there? In that case it's really good news for everyone.;)

Edited by yuquidam

On 1/17/2022 at 4:09 PM, yuquidam said:

But just wondering if we could therefore deduct that vaccination is effective even in that environment, or is there a hole somewhere... ..eh I mean a loophole somewhere?🤔 

For someone vaccinated, he may not have any symptoms and dont even know he got covid without testing. Even if he self test positive,  would he report and mention he went to sauna? 

In summary, if want to go, dont be afraid,  if afraid then dont go. 

On 1/17/2022 at 4:27 PM, lonelyglobe said:

For someone vaccinated, he may not have any symptoms and dont even know he got covid without testing. Even if he self test positive,  would he report and mention he went to sauna? 

👍

Edited by yuquidam

Agreed.  If you're horny enough to want to go, then don't think too much else just stay at home and DIY. 😆

With all the unprotected sucking, fucking, exchanging of fluids, close body to body contact, u are worried about two unmasked patrons???

U threw all worries of covid out the door when u step into the sauna. 

Dumb as fuck. 

On 1/17/2022 at 10:00 AM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Ytd got 2 twink patrons who did not wear mask throughout their stay …. Walking around chatting nonstop like it’s ok to go about without mask zz

On 1/17/2022 at 10:24 AM, Guest Wtf said:

Are you fucking joking? 

with everything that happens there, you think the risk of catching corona is higher from two unmasked people walking around than everything else that goes on? 😂 

You are fucking joking. Rules are rules. Dont want to follow the rules, then dont go.

Bloody idiot. You are not some VIP or etc that exempt from the rule. Also, how you people think is irrelevant. 

That to the rest of the idiot here. 

On 1/17/2022 at 7:31 PM, Guest Huh said:

With all the unprotected sucking, fucking, exchanging of fluids, close body to body contact, u are worried about two unmasked patrons???

U threw all worries of covid out the door when u step into the sauna. 

Dumb as fuck. 

U are dumber fuck. Did I say anything else ? Jump to conclusions like a retard fool

On 1/17/2022 at 6:08 PM, sgfreedom said:

Agreed.  If you're horny enough to want to go, then don't think too much else just stay at home and DIY. 😆

Did I say otherwise ? Lol

then u go without wearing mask. Nothing to do with stay home DIY.

Jz stating they should wear their masks. So difficult to understand?

The point of wearing masks is to minimise COVID.

Advocate wearing masks in the sauna and then when u have body to body contact, kissing and suckling wo masks.  

The minute u step into the sauna, u are basically saying u are willing to take the risk of getting Covid.

So whats your point abt ranting about two dudes who didn't wear masks.

If they wanted u, would u have insisted that they put on their masks while they fuck u?

Most probably manna rejected by them and wanted to bitch. 

For someone so aged, u sure sound embryonic. 

On 1/18/2022 at 3:11 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Jz stating they should wear their masks. So difficult to understand?

On 1/19/2022 at 11:33 PM, Guest Huh said:

The point of wearing masks is to minimise COVID.

Advocate wearing masks in the sauna and then when u have body to body contact, kissing and suckling wo masks.  

The minute u step into the sauna, u are basically saying u are willing to take the risk of getting Covid.

So whats your point abt ranting about two dudes who didn't wear masks.

If they wanted u, would u have insisted that they put on their masks while they fuck u?

Most probably manna rejected by them and wanted to bitch. 

For someone so aged, u sure sound embryonic. 

How is this ranting ? What’s with all these guests being a**holes here ?

if u bother , I only mention 2 guys going around without masks chatting away. What strenuous activities are we talking about ? 

did I say anything else and u Jz rant urself own like a diva bitch over several posts.

damn drama all these fake guests assuming.

and I am top not bottom so wake up pls. 

Edited by No Frills Factory Outlet

On 1/20/2022 at 7:38 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

How is this ranting ? What’s with all these guests being a**holes here ?

if u bother , I only mention 2 guys going around without masks chatting away. What strenuous activities are we talking about ? 

did I say anything else and u Jz rant urself own like a diva bitch over several posts.

damn drama all these fake guests assuming.

and I am top not bottom so wake up pls. 

why bother mentioning it in the first place and then keep coming back here  to defend yourself on a dumb point that everyone else is telling you to shut up about? NOBODY CARES! Just like no one cares if you are top or bottom, as if it relates to you posting about whether people are wearing masks or not?!  

I have never agreed with guest patron before but here he is right: stop detailing the thread with your bs and move the topic on. 

Guest Guest First Time in TMC

This post is not about TMC. 

I connected with a bro here and he suggested we be buddies to visit the saunas. And we visited KeyBox today. It was my first visit here so I was like a curious cat, checking out the different facilities available. And I was impressed with many things. The concept was pretty different from TMC and I mean in an interesting way. But I was attracted by the maze because there were obvious bright and dark areas and corners. And it was here that I spent most of my time. I didn’t like the shower areas because it was so bright and there’s little privacy and few toilet cubicles (I only saw one) but didn’t really check it out. 

For a weekend, crowds are expected but by 5 pm, the whole place was teeming with people where most are hunky. There was no lack of action in the maze and you could see everyone having fun in mass orgies. Other than giving two satisfying blow jobs, a hunk with a humongous dick wanted to fuck me but no rooms were available. I ended up masturbating him till he came buckets in my mouth at the last minute. By 5:30 pm, people were standing almost shoulder to shoulder and I had to squeeze through the crowds in the dark areas to move around. A dark thought that refused to go away was forming in my mind. 

I left at 6 pm because I couldn’t take it anymore. The risk is far too high and beyond my comfort zone. TMC is not like that and whilst I like diversity of the crowd here at KeyBox, I will return to TMC for its safety. Moreover I do miss some of the regulars back at TMC. 

Dear bros, stay safe!

On 1/23/2022 at 6:11 AM, LoveCum said:

Actual Sour Grapes post of KB at TMC thread . tryingto draw KB patrons to TMC :

• Guest Guest First Time in TMC
  • Guests

This post is not about TMC. 

I connected with a bro here and he suggested we be buddies to visit the saunas.

And we visited KeyBox today.

It was my first visit here so I was like a curious cat, checking out the different facilities available.

And I was impressed with many things.

The concept was pretty different from TMC and I mean in an interesting way.

But I was attracted by the maze because there were obvious bright and dark areas and corners. And it was here that I spent most of my time.

I didn’t like the shower areas because it was so bright and there’s little privacy and few toilet cubicles (I only saw one) but didn’t really check it out. 

For a weekend, crowds are expected but by 5 pm, the whole place was teeming with people where most are hunky.

There was no lack of action in the maze and you could see everyone having fun in mass orgies.

Other than giving two satisfying blow jobs, a hunk with a humongous dick wanted to fuck me but no rooms were available.

I ended up masturbating him till he came buckets in my mouth at the last minute.

By 5:30 pm, people were standing almost shoulder to shoulder and I had to squeeze through the crowds in the dark areas to move around.

A dark thought that refused to go away was forming in my mind. 

I left at 6 pm because I couldn’t take it anymore.

The risk is far too high and beyond my comfort zone. TMC is not like that and whilst I like diversity of the crowd here at KeyBox, I will return to TMC for its safety. Moreover I do miss some of the regulars back at TMC. 

Sour grapes you say?

I was saying it from my own personal experience and what I wrote is entirely factual. My account is not meant to drive people to any particular sauna and I don’t think this post alone will. 

There’s diversity in the saunas and they cater to different users who will gravitate to the ones they like. I like the layout and concept of KeyBox but don’t like certain aspects of it. If you read the post carefully, you would have read I was impressed with it and there were hunks everywhere. But my preference is somewhere less crowded and I don’t see anything wrong with that. 

Why must you be so rude and disrespectful to cut and paste my post here and label me as sour grapes just because I don’t share your preference? Must everyone agree with everything you like? It’s narrow-minded people like you who love to sow seeds of discord, create disharmony and disturb peace. 

Guest kB Regular
On 1/23/2022 at 8:37 AM, Dinosaur said:

What happen at KB yesterday ? Heard that there were police ? 

Last night (22 Jan 2022 - Saturday) one mature guy was accusing another guy of "pointing" his LED watch at him or something to that matter!.. The accuser was shouting very loudly & he kept asking the other guy for his name!

So loud was his shouting that many patrons quickly came out from the dark room, some even came out from their cubicle rooms to see what happened!.. After that, the accuser had a shouting match with John (KB boss) at the locker, with many patrons looking on.. John said to him, "If you want to complain, then show some evidence etc!".. & the accuser commented : "I complained to you & you shouted at me, what kind of management is this.. Nonsense!!.. anyway, I'm going to make a police report!".. That's when quite a number of patrons quickly changed & abruptly left KB!

Eventually, NO police came into KB becoz I was there till 12am+.. & there are still quite a substantial number of patrons around!

😊😊😊👍👍👍👍

On 1/23/2022 at 2:11 PM, Guest kB Regular said:

Last night (22 Jan 2022 - Saturday) one mature guy was accusing another guy of "pointing" his LED watch at him or something to that matter!.. The accuser was shouting very loudly & he kept asking the other guy for his name!

So loud was his shouting that many patrons quickly came out from the dark room, some even came out from their cubicle rooms to see what happened!.. After that, the accuser had a shouting match with John (KB boss) at the locker, with many patrons looking on.. John said to him, "If you want to complain, then show some evidence etc!".. & the accuser commented : "I complained to you & you shouted at me, what kind of management is this.. Nonsense!!.. anyway, I'm going to make a police report!".. That's when quite a number of patrons quickly changed & abruptly left KB!

Eventually, NO police came into KB becoz I was there till 12am+.. & there are still quite a substantial number of patrons around!

😊😊😊👍👍👍👍

There are always drama mentally ill queen 

😊😊😊👍👍👍👍

LED watches should be banned, Heard someone left his iphone in cabin....and lost. why are phones allowed inside the cabin etc.

UNFORTUNATELY KEYBOX MANAGEMENT FAILED TO BAN ALL THESE LED WATCHES AND PATRON CARRYING MOBILE PHONES WALKING AROUND.

Edited by LoveCum

😊😊😊👍👍👍👍

Wow.... KB lose business because of one person.    The KB boss shouldn't have shouted in the first place which made the matter worse.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

So many by evening that I think its way beyond what they are allowed in capacity. 

Wonder what would happen if omnicron breaks loose there. Haha. 

Was so busy one after another until I was tired holding up my legs for all the tops. Haha

Played with a tall dark good looking dude for more than an hour and he fucked me in all sorts of positions. Finally he exploded all his man juice in my mouth and I swallowed every drop of it. Haha

😊😊😊👍👍👍👍

Police came, they were outside interviewing the staff and the guy who complained. Not sure what happened after that though. 

On 1/24/2022 at 2:52 AM, Guest LED said:

Police came, they were outside interviewing the staff and the guy who complained. Not sure what happened after that though. 

oh my god so police knows this place is for men only?

It was a lose-lose situation for both the old cranky drama queen & the owner. Both could have 大事化小,小事化无 & settle things in a more civic manner instead of flaring up & blowing things out of proportion. One was overly paranoid with LED watches (probably read too many fake info on this forum)while the other was overly defensive & insisted that one must have concrete evidence before making an accusation. 

Anyway I have never seen that drama queen before but franky speaking his hairstyle was really quite hideous, I guessed he must have been pissed off by someone lighting up the big dark room thereby disrupted his prawn bait trap haha. 

After this incident we can rest assure that he will be banned from KB for good, hopefully he has learned his lesson this time round and will not repeat the same drama when he migrates to TMC (most likely as prawns thrive in dimly lit habitat 😄😄😄) or Hook.

On 1/23/2022 at 7:56 AM, Guest Guest First Time in TMC said:

By 5:30 pm, people were standing almost shoulder to shoulder and I had to squeeze through the crowds in the dark areas to move around.

A dark thought that refused to go away was forming in my mind. 

I left at 6 pm because I couldn’t take it anymore.

So was the initial dark thought superceded by an even darker one, assuming you were later travelling home via our world-class public transport?

Guest Strangers
On 1/24/2022 at 10:27 AM, Guest Patron said:

So was the initial dark thought superceded by an even darker one, assuming you were later travelling home via our world-class public transport?

From all the posts here, it’s strange that somehow keybox is the only business in Singapore that doesn’t seem to need to manage social distancing of their patrons and doesn’t have to ensure no intermingling or safe distance, or that maximum group sizes are stuck to (five is the limit, in case you have forgotten - including outdoors or for number of household visitors even). 

and then - even stranger - idiots come here and post proudly about it 

Not sure what does public transport have to do with it - haven’t seen anyone fucking on the bus recently. 

Guest Burnyourself
On 1/24/2022 at 12:41 PM, Guest Strangers said:

From all the posts here, it’s strange that somehow xxxx are the only business in Singapore that doesn’t seem to need to manage social distancing of their patrons and doesn’t have to ensure no intermingling or safe distance, or that maximum group sizes are stuck to (five is the limit, in case you have forgotten - including outdoors or for number of household visitors even). 

Not sure what does public transport have to do with it - haven’t seen anyone fucking on the bus recently. 

On 1/24/2022 at 10:07 AM, Guest Patron said:

It was a lose-lose situation for both the old cranky drama queen & the owner. Both could have 大事化小,小事化无 & settle things in a more civic manner instead of flaring up & blowing things out of proportion. One was overly paranoid with LED watches (probably read too many fake info on this forum)while the other was overly defensive & insisted that one must have concrete evidence before making an accusation. 

Anyway I have never seen that drama queen before but franky speaking his hairstyle was really quite hideous, I guessed he must have been pissed off by someone lighting up the big dark room thereby disrupted his prawn bait trap haha. 

After this incident we can rest assure that he will be banned from KB for good, hopefully he has learned his lesson this time round and will not repeat the same drama when he migrates to TMC (most likely as prawns thrive in dimly lit habitat 😄😄😄) or Hook.

Is that the biggest drama that has erupted in Keybox in recent years? Cranky old drama queen? Secret filming? Loud brawl? Hideous hair? Prawn bait? Police? Elements of new channel 8 prime time drama! 🤪🍿

So what happened after the police came and left? Issue settled? Police got take action to investigate??? Patron got go complain to magistrate? Mediation for both parties in the end?

On 1/24/2022 at 10:07 AM, Guest Patron said:

So all these drama queen / assholes  originate from KeyBox.  When KB  cannot control them, they just give up and ban them!  

I believe it's the management failure that generate all these drama queens / assholes !! 

Guest pinch salty

😊😊😊👍👍👍👍

On 1/24/2022 at 2:52 AM, Guest LED said:

Unless a  member confirm police was call to KB, I dun believe this.

The moment this guest mention the KB boss name I start distrust the post.

One guy here for years try to shame this KB boss since he no longer allowed to entry.

If KB wan channel info to B W, then they shuld register proper member account and set thing straight.

Plenty people see police car park outside near KB, still will post, police visit KB.

Just only believe half when such post here.

Erm... That's becoz KB is classified as a fitness center. And with ALL fitness centers, there is a regulation for maximum capacity which is 50 at the moment. Could even be less actually based on KB's gross area. 

Best to play nice and stop irritating all the readers here, or one just needs to call the authorities for a spot check and there goes your favourite playground, and you will be left wandering on the streets 😏

On 1/24/2022 at 2:08 PM, cutejack said:

Transport businesses in spore don't practice safe distance too , u guest idiot. Hiding behind without balls n talks so much.

On 1/24/2022 at 12:41 PM, Guest Strangers said:

From all the posts here, it’s strange that somehow keybox is the only business in Singapore that doesn’t seem to need to manage social distancing of their patrons and doesn’t have to ensure no intermingling or safe distance, or that maximum group sizes are stuck to (five is the limit, in case you have forgotten - including outdoors or for number of household visitors even). 

The government and police know what’s going on behind those doors. So locals should be appreciative that they chose not to enforce anything, and give us all some freedom to play, unless public complaints come in. That’s why we should all learn to create unnecessary troubles for the authorities. 

Posting it here serves as a reminder that we are treading on dangerous territories. If we can’t even post such topics and discussions here, then it’s as good as saying we shouldn’t post anything on lgbt sex matters here, because it’s illegal and contravenes section 377A. 

Even public transport is sometimes not as crowded as KeyBox and yes, no one engages in orgies or remove their masks on our kid transport as much as the patrons in KB. 

On 1/24/2022 at 7:39 PM, Guest Huh said:

Erm... That's becoz KB is classified as a fitness center. And with ALL fitness centers, there is a regulation for maximum capacity which is 50 at the moment. Could even be less actually based on KB's gross area. 

Best to play nice and stop irritating all the readers here, or one just needs to call the authorities for a spot check and there goes your favourite playground, and you will be left wandering on the streets 😏

He's not irritating all the readers here - YOU ARE, you bloody pest.

LOL

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.