Male HQ

Cd/post/pre ops tele chat with guys

On 5/8/2024 at 1:16 PM, GoodyGroovy said:

Hi all, make sure your Telegram settings allows u to be added to groups. I don't want to be sending messages that u cannot be added because of this and that. Please write your orientation next to yr username whether u r top , crossdresser , bottom , trans , sissy and so on. Thanks and have a nice day.💥🍑💦

@greatgrains

On 5/8/2024 at 1:16 PM, GoodyGroovy said:

Hi all, make sure your Telegram settings allows u to be added to groups. I don't want to be sending messages that u cannot be added because of this and that. Please write your orientation next to yr username whether u r top , crossdresser , bottom , trans , sissy and so on. Thanks and have a nice day.💥🍑💦

Edited by Cobol

Hi all. Thanks for yr interest in joining the group. But now the group consists of many overwhelming of tops and i have stopped adding tops at the moment. Need to balance up the group. Will add once it is balanced🔜. Thanks😉🤝✔. 

On 5/10/2024 at 4:35 PM, GoodyGroovy said:

Hi all. Thanks for yr interest in joining the group. But now the group consists of many overwhelming of tops and i have stopped adding tops at the moment. Need to balance up the group. Will add once it is balanced🔜. Thanks😉🤝✔. 

@vbottomkl - discreet crossed dressed b 

On 5/4/2024 at 2:45 PM, GoodyGroovy said:

Hi, i am creating a CD telegram group for girls and guys to meet up and have safe discreet fun. Please be nice and no vulgarities in the group. Pictures and videos can be posted but only personal. No extreme or non related videos allowed. We just want to create something fun so that both parties can have fun. I am starting to add female participants first followed by the rest. Thank u and have fun.

Add me pls @ahboyboy