Male HQ

Wang Leehom’s Wife Says The Singer Has Many Sex Partners And Hires Prostitutes

tomcat

On 12/19/2021 at 11:33 AM, InBangkok said:

Yundi is now 39 and not married. He was recently caught in Beijing after the police impounded a prostitute's phone and found his details. Strong rumours that this was done to stop the Wang affair resurfacing.

Nope, i think you got the news distorted !

Not worth to do for Wang since his secret is open secret long time ago for almost 10 over years - the taiwan reporter knew it before he dash off to usa and china as his base after his marriage about 8 year ago - should be more years ago.

His marriage was just a fake to cover up his dirty moral behaviour only. 

On 12/19/2021 at 1:56 AM, Guest Guest said:

He GAN his wife until she pregnant 3 times already, what more does she want?  She wants to serve her father-in-law is it?

He has high sex drive mah, and she is not slutty enough, cannot satisfy his desires, who is to be blamed?  She lah!

So this type of thing no choice, she has to accept it and let others help her relieve her husband.  

Dont you all agree? 

Wow, lee hom has high sex drive. So hot. I like guys with high sex drive.

Guest Strange

I have always wondered how come that girl being highly educated with good background want to marry this ridiculously flimsy pop idol?

Tertiary educated people should have seen through all the farce.

Love can be really that stupid and blind?

On 12/19/2021 at 1:13 PM, Neh Neh said:

He also has 6 pacs you might like to sit on Leehom to do washing with his 6 pacs for hours lol ^^

images.jpeg.jpg

Wow, his body so toned and nice. This is what we called face does not tally with the person actual character. 

On 12/19/2021 at 1:19 PM, Guest Surveyor said:

For all the tops here. You all find Lee Hom attractive? 

For all the bottoms here: will you want to have sex with him?

Top or btm, i would want to sex with him. Even just ons. Wondering how he will perform during sex? Since his sex drive is so high?

On 12/19/2021 at 1:52 PM, Neh Neh said:
王力宏父力挺:兒非敗類…控李靚蕾挾胎逼婚索數億贍養費,網傻眼:懷孕不用負責?
2021-12-19
王力宏父親王大中以親手信寫下聲明。(圖/宏聲音樂提供)

王力宏父力挺:兒非敗類…控李靚蕾「挾胎逼婚」索數億贍養費 網傻眼:懷孕不用負責?
王力宏過去形象正面,鮮少有負面新聞,沒想到被前妻李靚蕾指控私生活混亂,震驚各界。王力宏父親王大中今(19日)淩晨透過經紀公司發出手寫信,表示李靚蕾當初以小孩逼王力宏結婚,揚言若不結婚,就會爆料摧毀他的事業,之後離婚還要求數億台幣。消息一出,網友討論炸鍋,批評「坐實了被王家言語羞辱和霸淩,王爸爸完美示範了提油救火」。

王大中說,「這一輩子裡,我最遺憾的事發生在2013年,那時接到力宏電話,他和一位女子在一起,她說當時是月事後一周,然而兩周之後,她告訴力宏已經懷了他的孩子。起先她說不用擔心,她會獨自帶孩子,但是很快又改口說如果不結婚,她會爆料摧毀力宏的事業。」

王大中表示,當初家裡大部分認為這種威脅不能接受,而他是家中唯一贊成結婚的,因為覺得必須保護孩子,且事業也很重要,「結了婚也許她會是個好妻子,結果竟然這是我一生最大的遺憾,接下來的竟是7年的痛苦,包括近2年地獄似的生活。」

王大中透露,這個婚姻從頭就是千瘡百孔,王力宏勞心勞力,補東補西來維持婚姻,到現在幸好3個孩子都身心健康,即使最後兩年,已經不能同住,王力宏每天花幾小時和孩子同在,在外地時也用網上聯繫和孩子互動,然而這一份努力沒有成效。

他痛訴,李靚蕾的長文非第一時間寫出,而是分居2年來處心積慮的結果,而事實上雙方已簽字,女方有數億台幣的要求,生活費,兩名菲傭,一名保姆及一名專用司機,再加孩子的生活費和教育費,這一期都已同意交付,絕對沒有不支持她的可能。

王大中強調,「我們家世的傳統是和善待人,從力宏7年來的努力,應該可以看出他是什麼樣的人,分居也已2年多,力宏在此期間絕對沒有出軌之事。最後請瞭解被誣告的痛苦,只希望大家保持客觀,自然還是會有天理公道,力宏不是敗類,他的孩子們也不該被灌輸這種印象。」

大家留言幾乎一面倒。圖/翻攝自臉書
大家留言幾乎一面倒。(圖/翻攝自臉書)
手寫信內容曝光後,網友留言炸鍋「光是爸爸做這種舉動,就可以知道李之前生活有多麼忍耐了」、「父母最大的錯誤,就是以為自己了解小孩」、「王爸爸你水桶的水是澆不熄這森林大火的,我們坐等你前媳婦的證據出來打臉」、「傻眼,難道懷孕不用負責嗎?說得好像你兒子沒錯似的」。

大家留言幾乎一面倒。圖/翻攝自臉書
大家留言幾乎一面倒。(圖/翻攝自臉書)
華視主播宋燕旻也忍不住在新聞下方留言,「所以在王家除了爸爸以外,大家都覺得射後不理是美德?」專欄作家「焦糖綠玫瑰」則在粉專發表看法,「我認為啦,說設局結婚,啊您兒子真的把人家肚子搞大了,怎能說是設局呢?要求數億贍養費,如果兒子有幾十億,數億拿來照顧女方跟孩子真的不多啊,大家怎麼看呢?」

On 12/19/2021 at 1:56 PM, Neh Neh said:
王力宏父力挺:兒非敗類…控李靚蕾挾胎逼婚索數億贍養費,網傻眼:懷孕不用負責?
2021-12-19
王力宏父親王大中以親手信寫下聲明。(圖/宏聲音樂提供)

王力宏父力挺:兒非敗類…控李靚蕾「挾胎逼婚」索數億贍養費 網傻眼:懷孕不用負責?
王力宏過去形象正面,鮮少有負面新聞,沒想到被前妻李靚蕾指控私生活混亂,震驚各界。王力宏父親王大中今(19日)淩晨透過經紀公司發出手寫信,表示李靚蕾當初以小孩逼王力宏結婚,揚言若不結婚,就會爆料摧毀他的事業,之後離婚還要求數億台幣。消息一出,網友討論炸鍋,批評「坐實了被王家言語羞辱和霸淩,王爸爸完美示範了提油救火」。

王大中說,「這一輩子裡,我最遺憾的事發生在2013年,那時接到力宏電話,他和一位女子在一起,她說當時是月事後一周,然而兩周之後,她告訴力宏已經懷了他的孩子。起先她說不用擔心,她會獨自帶孩子,但是很快又改口說如果不結婚,她會爆料摧毀力宏的事業。」

王大中表示,當初家裡大部分認為這種威脅不能接受,而他是家中唯一贊成結婚的,因為覺得必須保護孩子,且事業也很重要,「結了婚也許她會是個好妻子,結果竟然這是我一生最大的遺憾,接下來的竟是7年的痛苦,包括近2年地獄似的生活。」

王大中透露,這個婚姻從頭就是千瘡百孔,王力宏勞心勞力,補東補西來維持婚姻,到現在幸好3個孩子都身心健康,即使最後兩年,已經不能同住,王力宏每天花幾小時和孩子同在,在外地時也用網上聯繫和孩子互動,然而這一份努力沒有成效。

他痛訴,李靚蕾的長文非第一時間寫出,而是分居2年來處心積慮的結果,而事實上雙方已簽字,女方有數億台幣的要求,生活費,兩名菲傭,一名保姆及一名專用司機,再加孩子的生活費和教育費,這一期都已同意交付,絕對沒有不支持她的可能。

王大中強調,「我們家世的傳統是和善待人,從力宏7年來的努力,應該可以看出他是什麼樣的人,分居也已2年多,力宏在此期間絕對沒有出軌之事。最後請瞭解被誣告的痛苦,只希望大家保持客觀,自然還是會有天理公道,力宏不是敗類,他的孩子們也不該被灌輸這種印象。」

大家留言幾乎一面倒。圖/翻攝自臉書
大家留言幾乎一面倒。(圖/翻攝自臉書)
手寫信內容曝光後,網友留言炸鍋「光是爸爸做這種舉動,就可以知道李之前生活有多麼忍耐了」、「父母最大的錯誤,就是以為自己了解小孩」、「王爸爸你水桶的水是澆不熄這森林大火的,我們坐等你前媳婦的證據出來打臉」、「傻眼,難道懷孕不用負責嗎?說得好像你兒子沒錯似的」。

大家留言幾乎一面倒。圖/翻攝自臉書
大家留言幾乎一面倒。(圖/翻攝自臉書)
華視主播宋燕旻也忍不住在新聞下方留言,「所以在王家除了爸爸以外,大家都覺得射後不理是美德?」專欄作家「焦糖綠玫瑰」則在粉專發表看法,「我認為啦,說設局結婚,啊您兒子真的把人家肚子搞大了,怎能說是設局呢?要求數億贍養費,如果兒子有幾十億,數億拿來照顧女方跟孩子真的不多啊,大家怎麼看呢?」

亡家现在是说多错多。

Better to keep mouths shut.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 12/19/2021 at 2:02 PM, Neh Neh said:

But artist usually need inspiration to do creative works. Not surprise Leehom needs to find different experience in life in order to get the inspiration to write more good musics and songs.

I think after divorce, he might come out new album soon.

So Leehome is 45yo now?

Yes, lee hom is 45 year old this year.

Guest High Priestess of Morality

There is no excuse to act like a jack rabbit after marriage because you are an artiste. 

What excuses. His songs are not even nice... What pooor excuse.

the wife also quite vengeful, divorce already why still want to destroy his career.

WLH slept with her when she was a minor at 16 and he was 26 and still attached.

to him, its just a fling and she is another FwB.

she knew all along how he slept around. yet she still want to marry him and have kids.

naive or with a purpose?

the ones that will suffer are the 3 kids. she already knew about his infidelity yet still keep popping out kid one after another.

this woman also not simple.

Guest Try and see
On 12/19/2021 at 2:02 PM, Neh Neh said:

But artist usually need inspiration to do creative works. Not surprise Leehom needs to find different experience in life in order to get the inspiration to write more good musics and songs.

I think after divorce, he might come out new album soon.

So Leehome is 45yo now?

It should be:

"I think after divorce, he might come out . . ."  😈

On 12/18/2021 at 8:18 PM, Guest Agree said:

That's the vibes he gives me as well. Narcissistic and selfish. Like an Adonis. He is thirsty for people's adoration. Men or women. He likes the attention from both genders, fishes for them, and then drops them when that person is hooked. Ultimately he is in for the thrill and EGO STROKING, impossibly narcissistic and selfish. He is tailored made to be a celebrity idol for all his mindless female and gay fans. Luckily I've never liked him or found him attractive.

I found him attractive, because of his clean wholesome image. esp during the height of his fame. for many years, he is also rumoured to be closeted so I thought he was just trying to navigate his life journey cautiously. a low drama celeb is always more respectable to me that those fame hungry ones. 

but now, he is just a dog. haha. he is ruined by his own self-idolation. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Try and see
On 12/19/2021 at 3:37 PM, tomcat said:

I found him attractive, because of his clean wholesome image. esp during the height of his fame. for many years, he is also rumoured to be closeted so I thought he was just trying to navigate his life journey cautiously. a low drama celeb is always more respectable to me that those fame hungry ones. 

Me too. All these years, I've always admired and respected him for his clean-cut image and supposedly good values. He seemed like a humble and nice guy who was very well brought-up.

I've always thought he was different from those Brittany Spears type of singers.

Sigh.

Guest Try and see
On 12/19/2021 at 3:31 PM, Guest Guest said:

the wife also quite vengeful, divorce already why still want to destroy his career.

WLH slept with her when she was a minor at 16 and he was 26 and still attached.

to him, its just a fling and she is another FwB.

she knew all along how he slept around. yet she still want to marry him and have kids.

naive or with a purpose?

the ones that will suffer are the 3 kids. she already knew about his infidelity yet still keep popping out kid one after another.

this woman also not simple.

I think quite a lot of women are like that. They know that the guy is potentially problematic, but they still want to marry the guy, especially if the guy is rich, or will be rich one day, e.g. a medical student.

Maybe they think that they can change the guy, that they will succeed where other women have failed.

They tell themselves that if really divorce one day, at least they will get a large sum of money as maintenance/alimony.

All these b**ches whole day talk about "gender equality", but when it comes to divorce, they only know how to demand money from the guy.

Guest Simisai

People loves drama so much.

This is just one side news niah oready thinking like reading scientific journal LOL.

Taiwan and HK news outlet so boliao how cum not publishing such spicy news earlier?

As gay guys, many visits saunas and are active on the G app.  Many also hook up other guys in their hotel rooms when they are abroad during their overseas business trips.  Of course, these ended up in acts which are unmentionable to the general straight public.

So what WLL did was actually not a big deal to gay guys. Cause all these are happening in this circuit.

The difference in WLL's case is that he involved a woman in the equation.  Whatever she is, there are elements of cheating is unfair to her.

Point 1: It is a lesson to all gay guys to not get into a marriage if you cannot stay on course.  Whatever you reasons of cheating are, involving a woman in a marriage (and giving birth) is unfair to her.  Don't ever do that.

Point 2: Even for straight guys, many are doing all these unmentionable acts (with other women). Just that in many cases, the wives are oblivious to what the husbands do behind their backs.  Many even immersed in sweet happiness thinking that they are in a happy marriage.  These happy marriages are not on proper foundation, becoz the truth is not out yet.

On 12/19/2021 at 6:49 PM, Neh Neh said:

Does Leehom's case serves a good lesson to Ben Tan and others? For sake of career, gay gets married and end up completely not happy in life and eventually get hurt.

Gay man gets married and eventually got exposed - It’s dragging innocent parties down the sea with you. 

On 12/19/2021 at 3:37 PM, tomcat said:

Many male singers with clean wholesome (public) image in the music industry (whether local or overseas) ... you also found them attractive? 

On 12/19/2021 at 6:02 PM, Guest Tomato said:

As gay guys, many visits saunas and are active on the G app.  Many also hook up other guys in their hotel rooms when they are abroad during their overseas business trips.  Of course, these ended up in acts which are unmentionable to the general straight public.

So what WLL did was actually not a big deal to gay guys. Cause all these are happening in this circuit.

The difference in WLL's case is that he involved a woman in the equation.  Whatever she is, there are elements of cheating is unfair to her.

Point 1: It is a lesson to all gay guys to not get into a marriage if you cannot stay on course.  Whatever you reasons of cheating are, involving a woman in a marriage (and giving birth) is unfair to her.  Don't ever do that.

Point 2: Even for straight guys, many are doing all these unmentionable acts (with other women). Just that in many cases, the wives are oblivious to what the husbands do behind their backs.  Many even immersed in sweet happiness thinking that they are in a happy marriage.  These happy marriages are not on proper foundation, becoz the truth is not out yet.

I m sure everyday there will be some kind of such cases happening here but when it happen to ordinary people,  nobody cares but since he is a famous celebrity and always have a clean and decent image,  everyone will be curious and interested to know. I bet as the incident unfold,  there will be more juicy and ugly news pop out. 

Edited by lonelyglobe

Guest 女娲。
On 12/19/2021 at 10:15 PM, Guest Guest said:

Fuck man, who is this ugly bitch?

On 12/19/2021 at 10:15 PM, Guest Guest said:

Fuck man, who is this ugly bitch?

The girl your mother and aunties want to matchmake you with

On 12/19/2021 at 3:51 PM, Guest Try and see said:

I think quite a lot of women are like that. They know that the guy is potentially problematic, but they still want to marry the guy, especially if the guy is rich, or will be rich one day, e.g. a medical student.

Maybe they think that they can change the guy, that they will succeed where other women have failed.

男人不坏, 女人不爱,

驾驭不了它就毁了它

Guest socurious

so... is he bisexual or not? why bother if he has so many straight flings right.. most celebs r like that what.. the juicy bit is if he plays w guys, but strangely there's v little details on that

On 12/19/2021 at 10:34 PM, Guest socurious said:

so... is he bisexual or not? why bother if he has so many straight flings right.. most celebs r like that what.. the juicy bit is if he plays w guys, but strangely there's v little details on that

I guess he bi. His wife claimed his close contact are women and men.

On 12/19/2021 at 10:56 PM, jlone said:

How come this topic is so hot ? Is it worth to keep on discussing ?

The pandemic or omicron is left behind.

dun be lame or FOMO, pandemic already gg on for 2 years, WLH saga is the juicy news now

Guest 脏子姨
On 12/19/2021 at 10:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

seems like the wife just posted new shit about him.

really all out to destroy him, crazy woman!

Kudos to Lee Jinglei for showing Wang Leehom's true colours, that 厚颜无耻,卑鄙小人!

Once upon a time, he and a SG actress was paired up as presenters at an award ceremony. He tried hitting on her but was rebuffed, so he insulted her. On stage, he pretended nothing happened, but she tweaked her lines and subtly gave him a dressing down.

On 12/19/2021 at 11:04 PM, Guest 脏子姨 said:

Kudos to Lee Jinglei for showing Wang Leehom's true colours, that 厚颜无耻,卑鄙小人!

i dun support this woman.

she slept with wang leehom even when he is attached.

now cry mother cry father when she is also a s*ut.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.