Male HQ

Wang Leehom’s Wife Says The Singer Has Many Sex Partners And Hires Prostitutes

tomcat

It's a case everyone is talking about. Even you.

So stop trying to project your own insecurities onto others.

Back to this dishonest woman:

Li had previously lied that it was not about the money. But we later found out that, back in 2020, the final version of the divorce agreement, stipulates that Lee will receive half of their house in Los Angeles and half of their stock investments, as well as RMB$210,000 (US$32,963) a month for living expenses. The combined total value of this settlement was RMB$150 million, roughly equivalent to NT$660 million.

Which is fine. 

But remember: He wanted out, not her. She still wanted to stay married to him.

But when he pulled the plug, Li decided to burn the whole house down and then, using innuendos and speaking in "tongues", she insinuates this person did this and that couple did that. 

When confronted, Li said "Oh no, I never mentioned any names. The media and the netizens made the assumptions. Nothing to do with me. Sorry loh."

Yeah right.

C U Next Tuesday.

Guest Cheebyeeee
On 12/29/2021 at 2:07 PM, Guest Wtf said:

thanks for the lolzzz your posts are absolutely hilarious! 

I can’t believe a grown-up man like yourself is carrying on so much like an obsessed teenage girl stan 😂 

What to expect from this lao unker who plays with dolls?

These days, with the prevelance of social media, everyone has a platform to voice their opinions. You really don't know what is fake news and what is mere fabrication of the facts.

If you take a moment to pause and think about what was posted and said, you can sense that what she posted may not be truthful. Or it could only be partially true while the rest are lies.
Please be more astute.
This woman is very conniving.

Guest 虚弱瑄

He used his Kukujiao well. 5 years he fucked his wife until pregnant 3 times and gave birth to 3 kids. KNN.  His sperm was potent and he definitely used her to the fullest loh.

On 12/30/2021 at 10:49 AM, Guest 虚弱瑄 said:

He used his Kukujiao well. 5 years he fucked his wife until pregnant 3 times and gave birth to 3 kids. KNN.  His sperm was potent and he definitely used her to the fullest loh.

种马, Stud

吃了,长生不老

When he chose to leave her, and deprive her of his cock, 她恼羞成怒.

宁为玉碎......

Guest 虚弱瑄
On 12/30/2021 at 11:20 AM, superflawless said:

种马, Stud

吃了,长生不老

When he chose to leave her, and deprive her of his cock, 她恼羞成怒.

宁为玉碎......

我都很想要他那条。

我老公操我时,我都还想着是力宏的大屌,在帮我通尿道和肛门。我当然不敢讲出来啦。

On 12/30/2021 at 8:40 PM, Guest 虚弱瑄 said:

我都很想要他那条。

我老公操我时,我都还想着是力宏的大屌,在帮我通尿道和肛门。我当然不敢讲出来啦。

不怕会不小心喊错力宏吗? 用力... 用力插... 大力... 大力操... 大力... Hor... 力Hor... 力宏... 大力操... lol ^^

Guest 虚弱瑄
On 12/31/2021 at 12:28 AM, Neh Neh said:

不怕会不小心喊错力宏吗? 用力... 用力插... 大力... 大力操... 大力... Hor... 力Hor... 力宏... 大力操... lol ^^

所以我从来不喊,我怕说漏嘴,我老公不爽。

我老公爽时,我不爽。

他不够大,不够野,不够坏。

但是那时他有钱。

粒红不一样,厉害喽,花样多,逼我做各种下贱不雅的动作,我很享受。

Guest Stunned
On 12/31/2021 at 5:50 PM, mantin30 said:

According to Siqi, there is another couple who seems to be harmonious outside but he knew the husband is also another scumbag who loves to join those orgies at sauna. Now the trend is everyone is trying to expose cheaters just like the #metoo movement.

This pararazzi does not feel ashamed of his job. I am stunned speechless by his audacity! He is cute in a naughty way but I can't shake off the idea of his job title.

• 2 weeks later...

Whoever is managing the singer should be fired. 

The visit could have been better coordinated.

Anyway, if I were to advise Wang, I would issue a statement to the media that the Father was anxious to see his children but afraid of his ex. That was why a bodyguard was included in the entourage. 

Anyway, since I do not like kids, I would also advice Wang to forget about the children. Lie low and keep a low profile for the next 365 days. It will be hard but best to concentrate on work. 

What work? Example: Write songs for others (preferably not from China or Taiwan) and once his published works are accepted by the masses, he can restart his career. 

The more anxious you are about the kids, the more the ex-wife has a hold on you.

Do not expose this vulnerability to your greatest enemy.

On 1/13/2022 at 4:03 PM, superflawless said:

Whoever is managing the singer should be fired. 

The visit could have been better coordinated.

Anyway, if I were to advise Wang, I would issue a statement to the media that the Father was anxious to see his children but afraid of his ex. That was why a bodyguard was included in the entourage. 

Anyway, since I do not like kids, I would also advice Wang to forget about the children. Lie low and keep a low profile for the next 365 days. It will be hard but best to concentrate on work. 

What work? Example: Write songs for others (preferably not from China or Taiwan) and once his published works are accepted by the masses, he can restart his career. 

The more anxious you are about the kids, the more the ex-wife has a hold on you.

Do not expose this vulnerability to your greatest enemy.

lmao. Why don’t you send him a message and ask if you can manage him? I am sure he would love to have an obsessed mega-fan looking after him! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.