Male HQ

Wang Leehom’s Wife Says The Singer Has Many Sex Partners And Hires Prostitutes

tomcat

On 12/22/2021 at 2:36 PM, Guest yum said:

2018 pic, during then 42yo

not bad leh,

of cos the caption is just rubbish,

but he know he need to maintain to keep more women & men sexcited!

from his fb:

要練成怎樣老婆才會注意我?how much more do I have to workout for Jinglei to take notice?

spacer.png

At age 42 still have such lean fit body is considered very good. When i look around my friends and colleague at this age level almost everyone of them already out of shape especially those married friends.

On 12/23/2021 at 1:42 AM, Neh Neh said:

Leejinglei like to 爆料 radio broadcast so much about Leehom, why no one ask her how big Leehom LJ? and how long he takes to shoot? What kinky staff turn on Leehom?  haha... lol 

You go ask CNA , Zaobao, Wanbao reporter to camp in front of your father and mother HDB flat and wait and ask this question first to your parents to answer first. 

Before imposing this on other people. 

Fair and square right.

You do it first as an example. 

Let reporters ask your mother how big is your fathers dick and how many times they raba raba before she had you baby.

Guest Sisters riding waves

Love that sniper Jinglei. 

That jerk's now 人设崩塌。活该!🔥

All his gullible fans must be so shocked and still in denial right now. I hope the mourning period passes by very quickly for them! 节哀顺变🙏

Guest Eeeeeewwwwwwwwwww
On 12/18/2021 at 5:43 PM, Guest Yundi said:

So prostitutes could be men?? 😬 

He literally walked past a group of female fans obviously there waiting for him without even a glance at them, eyes were locked onto mine the moment I saw him less than 4 metres away appearing on my left, walked past me, but when he was right in front of me less than half a metre away, did that suggestive hookerish wink at me.

That burning gaze followed by suggestive wink was what I saw a female sex worker in flapper costumes did in Amsterdam parading themselves in the display windows of houses beside the canals.

I felt very slandered, humiliated and insulted when he did that wink at me. 

1. I am not his fan.

2. I don't find his music appealing

3. I am not sexually attracted to him.

Why? He appeared a bit oily and pretentious, mummy's boy vibes.

I couldn't wait for that moment to pass and meet my idol Faye Wong instead, which I did moments later.

On 12/23/2021 at 3:52 PM, Guest Eeeeeewwwwwwwwwww said:

He literally walked past a group of female fans obviously there waiting for him without even a glance at them, eyes were locked onto mine the moment I saw him less than 4 metres away appearing on my left, walked past me, but when he was right in front of me less than half a metre away, did that suggestive hookerish wink at me.

That burning gaze followed by suggestive wink was what I saw a female sex worker in flapper costumes did in Amsterdam parading themselves in the display windows of houses beside the canals.

I felt very slandered, humiliated and insulted when he did that wink at me. 

1. I am not his fan.

2. I don't find his music appealing

3. I am not sexually attracted to him.

Why? He appeared a bit oily and pretentious, mummy's boy vibes.

I couldn't wait for that moment to pass and meet my idol Faye Wong instead, which I did moments later.

R u li Di Yun lookalike?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Delicious
On 12/23/2021 at 4:47 PM, fab said:

R u li Di Yun lookalike?

Lol I got the 男生杀手的杀手💦💦💦 look which is very complicated to explain in layman terms. Maybe it's my vibes when I was waiting for my idol Faye.

Guest Delicious
On 12/23/2021 at 5:01 PM, Guest Delicious said:

Lol I got the 男生杀手的杀手💦💦💦 look which is very complicated to explain in layman terms. Maybe it's my vibes when I was waiting for my idol Faye.

Sorry I mean 男神杀手的杀手。

Guest Deliciosa

Honestly when he did that energetic wink at me, to his fans it may be a heart stopping jolt from the sky, but at that moment my heart was like a nun's. It did not waiver or skip a single beat.

The next moment my eyes were glued to the glass panel in tunnel vision search for Faye's lanky frame.

I had some hot hunk in camp did the same thing to me on front of my whole platoon, my heart nearly jolted out of my throat and literally skipped a beat.

DIfference is like night and day!

On 12/23/2021 at 5:30 PM, Guest Deliciosa said:

Honestly when he did that energetic wink at me, to his fans it may be a heart stopping jolt from the sky, but at that moment my heart was like a nun's. It did not waiver or skip a single beat.

The next moment my eyes were glued to the glass panel in tunnel vision search for Faye's lanky frame.

I had some hot hunk in camp did the same thing to me on front of my whole platoon, my heart nearly jolted out of my throat and literally skipped a beat.

Ok,  we need your picture as evidence 🤔

On 12/23/2021 at 5:30 PM, Guest Deliciosa said:

Keep dreaming.

On 12/24/2021 at 2:23 AM, Guest Deliciosa said:

Honestly it was a nightmare! Go ask Jinglei for the evidence. Apologise before 3pm tmr or I will sue you.

Apologise your mother cheebye. If you dare to spread further falsehoods, slander and malice, you'll hear from the legal process.

Guest Awwww strawberry
On 12/24/2021 at 6:37 AM, Guest Guest said:

Apologise your mother cheebye. If you dare to spread further falsehoods, slander and malice, you'll hear from the legal process.

Uncouth fan of him who is mentally and emotionally unstable now. Poor thing!

On 12/24/2021 at 7:12 AM, Guest Awwww strawberry said:

Uncouth fan of him who is mentally and emotionally unstable now. Poor thing!

Gaslighting like Lee Hom now?  LOL, try harder.  Pathetic!

On 12/21/2021 at 6:43 PM, tomcat said:

Yeah duh, of course it's over. China is so self righteous man.

Actually I am more amazed that from the sheer number of lovers he had over the years, no-one leaked a pic of Lee Hom's wang. Y/N? 

Wonder if he is really so magical and enchanting? Or just manipulative? Or just has an irresistible big donkey dong?

These are important questions, haha. 🙈🙉🙊

Exactly right. Don't you think it's suspicious that someone so famous, with so many supposed lovers and paid sex partners, not a single one came forward to exposed this? Gentlemen, does this make sense to you? Who is the only person alleging this? The ex-wife with an axe to grind. 

There might be a very super powerful corporation behind the success of Wang Lihom. The minute they sensed something is not right, they immediately asked Wang Lihom to get out of China or otherwise would be suffered the same fate as Kris Wu eventhough he still have few concerts to be performed in China.

Others were saying Jinglei did this in order to save herself. Before this how many of us heard of Jinglei the wife of Wang Lihom. Even if she dissapeared without any trace after this divorce nobody would pay attention. The super powerful corporation behind Wang Lihom is equivalent to the powerful organisation behind Tom Cruise. They will monitor/ threat/ control every moves of Tom cruise's wife - Katie Holmes and Nicole Kidman. 

On 12/24/2021 at 3:03 PM, superflawless said:

Yeah, such nonsense right?

有人想太多了。

无凭无证, show us the receipts please. Not your one-sided bs. 

You still think he is the 20 year old innocent boy signing CDs in orchard bookshop. Awwww poor thung. Super fixated. Your cheese is moved, you are upset and in-denial mode.

On 12/24/2021 at 3:01 PM, superflawless said:

Exactly right. Don't you think it's suspicious that someone so famous, with so many supposed lovers and paid sex partners, not a single one came forward to exposed this? Gentlemen, does this make sense to you? Who is the only person alleging this? The ex-wife with an axe to grind. 

Yumi Bai and his ex-Sony label mate from 1998 came forward. Not to mention the allegations against Vivian Hsu and Leehom's male dance instructor.

On 12/23/2021 at 1:42 AM, Neh Neh said:

Leejinglei like to 爆料 radio broadcast so much about Leehom, why no one ask her how big Leehom LJ? and how long he takes to shoot? What kinky staff turn on Leehom?  haha... lol 

Kinky to know how he takes to shoot?! I guess he should be very experience in bed since his sex drive so high.

On 12/24/2021 at 5:15 PM, Guest Awwwww said:

You still think he is the 20 year old innocent boy signing CDs in orchard bookshop. Awwww poor thung. Super fixated. Your cheese is moved, you are upset and in-denial mode.

Tightly said!

This金刚 Barbie is still in Denial mode

Go play with ur dolls lah!

Guest He loves me he lovesot
On 12/24/2021 at 5:16 PM, Guest Guest said:

Yumi Bai and his ex-Sony label mate from 1998 came forward. Not to mention the allegations against Vivian Hsu and Leehom's male dance instructor.

Why no news reporter go and dig out who that male dance intructor is? At least tell us from Taiwan or China! I suspect is from China....

On 12/25/2021 at 7:41 AM, Guest He loves me he lovesot said:

Why no news reporter go and dig out who that male dance intructor is? At least tell us from Taiwan or China! I suspect is from China....

Ya,  everyone waiting for more juicy one but like dont have liao....

On 12/25/2021 at 12:45 PM, fab said:

By2 get Wang free now.

Remind me of a taiwanese promo:

Buy two get one free 

On 12/24/2021 at 5:07 PM, mantin30 said:

There might be a very super powerful corporation behind the success of Wang Lihom. The minute they sensed something is not right, they immediately asked Wang Lihom to get out of China or otherwise would be suffered the same fate as Kris Wu eventhough he still have few concerts to be performed in China.

Others were saying Jinglei did this in order to save herself. Before this how many of us heard of Jinglei the wife of Wang Lihom. Even if she dissapeared without any trace after this divorce nobody would pay attention. The super powerful corporation behind Wang Lihom is equivalent to the powerful organisation behind Tom Cruise. They will monitor/ threat/ control every moves of Tom cruise's wife - Katie Holmes and Nicole Kidman. 

Woah what's Tom Cruise behind corporation ~?

Guest Jenny creep
On 12/25/2021 at 7:02 PM, Since u r here said:

There should be a limit in posting online pte matters

https://www.facebook.com/160823460655497/posts/6745493962188381/?d=n

That cranky & senile old prostitute who thinks she is so VIP and Americanised that she can abuse freedom of speech left right and centre to terrorise juniors everhwere she goes? 😁

Guest Reflect

Ever wonder why he is so popular? Cos everyone wants to be able to fake it as convincingly as him. Most people are as 渣 and selfish as him in reality, hiding behind masks + doing charity.

Guest 虚弱瑄
On 12/26/2021 at 2:16 AM, Guest Jenny creep said:

That cranky & senile old prostitute who thinks she is so VIP and Americanised that she can abuse freedom of speech left right and centre to terrorise juniors everhwere she goes? 😁

Not happy is it?  Go gan her lah

On 12/25/2021 at 9:17 PM, Guest Tylers nipples said:

ByBy get Wangker free also duwan now Lah

Actually byby is a victim too. At 20, she met the 36 wancle who treated as her a toy as his mum will never someone with her background to marry him.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Tylers nipples
On 12/26/2021 at 9:36 AM, fab said:

Actually byby is a victim too. At 20, she met the 36 wancle who treated as her a toy as his mum will never someone with her background to marry him.

Byby is no angel lor

She was sexposed to date 小开 and 劈腿

Bo simpur oso

O LEVEL neva pass

Run off Taiwan

And then went china and face and surname can also change

And claim covid kenna stay in sg and wanna fly back to china...cos they miss motherland so much.

Cheeby2 indeed

Steady pom pipi

Byby became Sun

他们来我们宝岛时,我们都称两位By2为"歹汝"

不懂你们新加坡人看懂吗。我们闽南语 "坏/丑女人"的意思哦

Guest 玩粒红
On 12/26/2021 at 4:47 PM, Guest Tylers nipples said:

Byby is no angel lor

She was sexposed to date 小开 and 劈腿

Bo simpur oso

O LEVEL neva pass

Run off Taiwan

And then went china and face and surname can also change

And claim covid kenna stay in sg and wanna fly back to china...cos they miss motherland so much.

Cheeby2 indeed

Steady pom pipi

Byby became Sun

他们来我们宝岛时,我们都称两位By2为"歹汝"

不懂你们新加坡人看懂吗。我们闽南语 "坏/丑女人"的意思哦

骂得好,敢敢教训它们,就好像虚弱萱来时,我们称那只东西“gold digger”,不懂你们宝岛人看懂吗,就是“拜金女”的意思哦,下贱啦。

Guest Tylers nipples
On 12/27/2021 at 12:11 AM, Guest 玩粒红 said:

骂得好,敢敢教训它们,就好像虚弱萱来时,我们称那只东西“gold digger”,不懂你们宝岛人看懂吗,就是“拜金女”的意思哦,下贱啦。

嗯嗯

早期的虚弱萱就是靠全裸出名的。

我们宝岛人都依稀记得她的日本写真。

你们新加坡人应该知道她全裸电影儿 赤裸天使 的男主角。。。就是8点档乡土剧的演员。江国宾。

你们新加坡好像有播他的戏,所以然不是原汁原味的闽南剧哦

On 12/27/2021 at 11:33 AM, Guest Tylers nipples said:

嗯嗯

早期的虚弱萱就是靠全裸出名的。

我们宝岛人都依稀记得她的日本写真。

你们新加坡人应该知道她全裸电影儿 赤裸天使 的男主角。。。就是8点档乡土剧的演员。江国宾。

你们新加坡好像有播他的戏,所以然不是原汁原味的闽南剧哦

Surprisingly 江国宾 acted in  before! Went to google and watched this 赤裸天使, this movie from starting until end have so many sex scene. 江国宾 not bad looking when he was young.

Guest Tylers nipples
On 12/27/2021 at 12:40 PM, Guest guest said:

Surprisingly 江国宾 acted in  before! Went to google and watched this 赤裸天使, this movie from starting until end have so many sex scene. 江国宾 not bad looking when he was young.

在台湾我们都知道他是老戏骨咯

不算大咖 , 就绿叶吧。。。

哇嘞

早年就脱到不行。。。 个子矮小, 现在都是演乡土剧的2,3线吧

反看虚弱萱演了台湾三级 又演日剧

星途好多了

On 12/24/2021 at 5:16 PM, Guest Guest said:

1998?

Please, the dates do not even match.

The marriage is only within the last 8 years lah. Try harder. I am not in denial over anything but fake news abound. 

I know of only one leakage and that's the vindictive ex-wife.

She is a C U Next Tuesday and I stand by my own judgment. I don't trust her nor believe her. 

Guest MAGMA FAIRY
On 12/28/2021 at 3:30 PM, superflawless said:

1998?

Please, the dates do not even match.

The marriage is only within the last 8 years lah. Try harder. I am not in denial over anything but fake news abound. 

I know of only one leakage and that's the vindictive ex-wife.

She is a C U Next Tuesday and I stand by my own judgment. I don't trust her nor believe her. 

U Cheebye la.

The facts are laid bare by so many avenues and reports. Not just LJL

and this hairy airy fairy is still stuck in WLH orchard road autograph signing of 1990s

You want facts?

Here are the facts:

Li JLknew what kind of man Wang was but still rational enough to choose to marry him. And not only did she choose to marry him, she chose to give birth to, not 1, not 2, but 3, children with him. He is who he is. She chose to enjoy the perks and prestige of being married to him.

She chose to lie to the fans for over 7-8 years, lie to the sponsors and pretended everything was okay, because it suited her.

She made that choice.

Li also plotted to marry into the Wang family.

It was a calculated move to ensnare a man who did(maybe does ) not love her.

Once she became Mrs Wang, she got to frolic with celebrities and the elties.

Took selfies with well known people. She enjoyed it.

She enjoyed being his wife

She enjoyed the prestige and power of being his manager. 

Wang is a good looking man, and he had the social status, and all the monetary perks.

Money, connections, everything. 

Li is not a victim. She is a scorned biyatch out to destroy.

Because you know that saying about women scorned, right?

The person who wanted the divorce is NOT Li.

It was Wang Li Hom.

This can be clearly gleaned from her posts. 

It is not like she suddenly regretted marrying him. 

It's that he wanted out and this is her pay back. 

Li is no enlightened feminists. 

She is a scorned wife out for revenge. She turned a blind eye when it suited her and was very very happy to remain in this marriage.

That is, until he wanted out.

So she decided to burnt the bridge and I can see through her shenanigans. 

I hope all can too.

On 12/29/2021 at 10:37 AM, superflawless said:

You want facts?

Here are the facts:

Li JLknew what kind of man Wang was but still rational enough to choose to marry him. And not only did she choose to marry him, she chose to give birth to, not 1, not 2, but 3, children with him. He is who he is. She chose to enjoy the perks and prestige of being married to him.

She chose to lie to the fans for over 7-8 years, lie to the sponsors and pretended everything was okay, because it suited her.

She made that choice.

On 12/29/2021 at 10:42 AM, superflawless said:

Li also plotted to marry into the Wang family.

It was a calculated move to ensnare a man who did(maybe does ) not love her.

Once she became Mrs Wang, she got to frolic with celebrities and the elties.

Took selfies with well known people. She enjoyed it.

She enjoyed being his wife

She enjoyed the prestige and power of being his manager. 

Wang is a good looking man, and he had the social status, and all the monetary perks.

Money, connections, everything. 

Li is not a victim. She is a scorned biyatch out to destroy.

Because you know that saying about women scorned, right?

On 12/29/2021 at 10:46 AM, superflawless said:

The person who wanted the divorce is NOT Li.

It was Wang Li Hom.

This can be clearly gleaned from her posts. 

It is not like she suddenly regretted marrying him. 

It's that he wanted out and this is her pay back. 

Li is no enlightened feminists. 

She is a scorned wife out for revenge. She turned a blind eye when it suited her and was very very happy to remain in this marriage.

That is, until he wanted out.

So she decided to burnt the bridge and I can see through her shenanigans. 

I hope all can too.

thanks for the lolzzz your posts are absolutely hilarious! 

I can’t believe a grown-up man like yourself is carrying on so much like an obsessed teenage girl stan 😂 

Guest 大开眼界
On 12/29/2021 at 2:07 PM, Guest Wtf said:

thanks for the lolzzz your posts are absolutely hilarious! 

I can’t believe a grown-up man like yourself is carrying on so much like an obsessed teenage girl stan 😂 

骨灰级铁粉来呛声的 😳😳😳😖😖😖😨🥶🥶🥶

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.