Male HQ

Bug Chasers

Guest HIV+++++

Guest HIV+++++

I was chatting online IRC at #singapore when msg someone local who claims he is seeking bug chaser.

Apparantly he has HIV+ and want to spread it to "bug chasers"! Whatever that is!

I was more curious than afraid because, online mah, if face to face, I'll run.

He was talking how he thinks all gays are "bug chasers", apparantly he got it from some prostitute and he thinks that

the virus is meant for gays! Then he gave some mambo jumbo on how it is "god's will" to spread it to them.

He said he would let gays service him and try to cum into their mouth or cum on their face.... or try to exchange

fluid.

I was ... dunno how many people kena by him.

Tried to find out more but I think he dun know much about gay spas since he is quite new. So beware if

someone who is "str8" advert for people to suck him, he might be trying to give you HIV! So scary.

Guest pacifc ocean

I feel so sorry for the this str8 guy, not because he is HIV+ve but for his on-going acts and past deeds.

He got infected through his own act and carelessness and he is evading his responsibility by blaming on others.

By passing this to others, he is not going to get healed. By doing this knowingly, he may be still physically alive but his soul dies a bit for each

person he infects. All of us , gays or Str8 ,are going to die one day regardless of the cause. It is better to die with a clear conscience and without regrets.

When we try to hurt others(especially they are innocent strangers), we hurt ourselves the most.

Be part of the light :)

I was chatting online IRC at #singapore when msg someone local who claims he is seeking bug chaser.

Apparantly he has HIV+ and want to spread it to "bug chasers"! Whatever that is!

I was more curious than afraid because, online mah, if face to face, I'll run.

He was talking how he thinks all gays are "bug chasers", apparantly he got it from some prostitute and he thinks that

the virus is meant for gays! Then he gave some mambo jumbo on how it is "god's will" to spread it to them.

He said he would let gays service him and try to cum into their mouth or cum on their face.... or try to exchange

fluid.

I was ... dunno how many people kena by him.

Tried to find out more but I think he dun know much about gay spas since he is quite new. So beware if

someone who is "str8" advert for people to suck him, he might be trying to give you HIV! So scary.

Guest -touch-
I feel so sorry for the this str8 guy, not because he is HIV+ve but for his on-going acts and past deeds.

He got infected through his own act and carelessness and he is evading his responsibility by blaming on others.

By passing this to others, he is not going to get healed. By doing this knowingly, he may be still physically alive but his soul dies a bit for each

person he infects. All of us , gays or Str8 ,are going to die one day regardless of the cause. It is better to die with a clear conscience and without regrets.

When we try to hurt others(especially they are innocent strangers), we hurt ourselves the most.

Nobody is innocent; we play along with the game. I am not judging, neither am I condoning "this straight guy"'s behaviour. We all take risks, don't we?

The term "bug chaser" refers to people who WANT to become hiv positive. There's a big difference between silently infecting someone, and being poz, and meeting another who wants to become poz.

• Guest locked this topic