Male HQ

Ukraine invasion by Russia Discussion and it's impact on Singapore and Asia? (compiled)

singalion

On 4/29/2022 at 3:02 PM, Why? said:

No need to comprehend.  The outcome is win-win for both parties.  German, Italy, Hungary and Austria can now sleep easy in the coming harsh winter.  Poor Poland, I hate to see  its cute and adorable president get frozen.  75% extra stock is not called a reserve, it is called "getting by".  The definition of gas reserve should be at least 200%, which means you used up 100%, you still have another 100% spare.  If I am his PM, he should be smiling in bed by now.

The Polish won't freeze, besides the comforting snuggles of British and German soldiers posted to Poland, Germany already said, it will supply Poland with gas. And Germany has agreed in the lowest price for Russian gas, so it will be a loss for Russia.

Nobody will need to sleep in the cold in a harsh winter because that is only in 8 months and by then all is fine.

But Germany Italy and other countries still pay in Euro currency and not in Russian Roubles and Russia will suffer the exchange difference at their side or even the problem to convert the foreign currency within Russia

The Rouble is not going to roll... much, don't forget the hike in interest rate in Russia, which is unsustainable for investments.

The sky is Russia is  very grey compared to the rosy picture you tend to draw...

On 4/29/2022 at 3:23 PM, Why? said:

Oh please!!!!  Don't get me started on your myopic lenses.  War strategist will tell you that Ukraine is a massive piece of fertilised land, linking Russia gas pipe to the West and near to the  black sea.  If Russia don't take it, America will dominate every aspect of Ukrainian lives, thru its pro-USA president and capitalised on the entire country, next to its enemy border.   America nationalistic Steve5380 once said, the strongest and fittest shall dominate and control the world.  If Putin allows that to happen, he is an idiot!!  Are you?

I noted that you didn't respond the questions in my earlier post...

Maybe, it would lead to dismantle your flawed views.

I assume your myopic lenses are much thicker, maybe even at the thickness of a magnifier.

If Putin's Russia had been the strongest or fittest, than it had taken Ukraine in 2 days. but...

Russia-Ukraine war: what we know on day 66 of the invasion

Sat 30 Apr 2022

On 4/30/2022 at 3:11 PM, singalion said:

But Germany Italy and other countries still pay in Euro currency and not in Russian Roubles and Russia will suffer the exchange difference at their side or even the problem to convert the foreign currency within Russia

The Rouble is not going to roll... much, don't forget the hike in interest rate in Russia, which is unsustainable for investments.

What????  Are you kidding me?  If Euro is not converted into Rouble by the central bank, it is not considered paid by Russia.  Thus EU said central bank can be flexible on this round.

As to how German wished to sell its gas to Poland or eventually made non-economical sense among themselves.  Russia is getting paid.  Poland, buying gas from German is as good supporting Russia gas. No difference whatsover if he choose to buy direct or indirect.  All these farce talk about sanctioning Russia gas, is so laughable.  In war like this, I just wished EU nations can be as less drama as possible and try to resolve the on-going war without America's involvement.  Putin hated America to the guts.

On 4/30/2022 at 3:17 PM, singalion said:

If Putin's Russia had been the strongest or fittest, than it had taken Ukraine in 2 days. but...

Russia-Ukraine war: what we know on day 66 of the invasion

Sat 30 Apr 2022

If Putin can achieve Ukraine within 2 days, it is a quick painless death for Ukrainian.  Unfortunately,  when a wound are cut slowly, it get deepers and more painful to watch.  I wouldn't rejoice for Ukraine if the war drag even an hour late.

On 4/30/2022 at 3:22 PM, Why? said:

What????  Are you kidding me?  If Euro is not converted into Rouble by the central bank, it is not considered paid by Russia.  Thus EU said central bank can be flexible on this round.

As to how German wished to sell its gas to Poland or eventually made non-economical sense among themselves.  Russia is getting paid.  Poland, buying gas from German is as good supporting Russia gas. No difference whatsover if he choose to buy direct or indirect.  All these farce talk about sanctioning Russia gas, is so laughable.  In war like this, I just wished EU nations can be as less drama as possible and try to resolve the on-going war without America's involvement.  Putin hated America to the guts.

You still don't get it.

Russia wants to be paid directly in rouble currency, but the companies pay in Euro and not in Rouble.

=> EU and the companies don't comply with Putin's demand. he doesn't get payment in Rouble.

Seems too difficult for you to understand...

On 4/30/2022 at 3:22 PM, Why? said:

Germany is cutting off oil supplies within next weeks.

Gas depends whether other countries can jump in.

Germany's gas purchase price agreed with Russia is one of the very lowest compared to other deals.

Russia does not get current market price.

Even China is paying more for Russian gas than Germany. It is basis of a longterm deal.

I sense that you have most issues with the US and that you would prefer supporting an autocratic aggressor such as Putin by your "myopic " view not recognising the dangers for the long term development in the world.

Which means you prefer non democratic autocratic leadership that curtails human rights and freedoms.

On 4/30/2022 at 3:25 PM, Why? said:

If Putin can achieve Ukraine within 2 days, it is a quick painless death for Ukrainian.  Unfortunately,  when a wound are cut slowly, it get deepers and more painful to watch.  I wouldn't rejoice for Ukraine if the war drag even an hour late.

More myopia from you.

Just denial of facts... because your mind is clouded in some wishful thinking.

On 4/30/2022 at 3:54 PM, singalion said:

You still don't get it.

Russia wants to be paid directly in rouble currency, but the companies pay in Euro and not in Rouble.

=> EU and the companies don't comply with Putin's demand. he doesn't get payment in Rouble.

Seems too difficult for you to understand...

Europe pay gas in Euro (no conflict in the contract).

Russia insist that Euro once converted into Rouble, is then considered gas paid, otherwise considered unpaid and due.

German freaked out.

EU then said, OK, let central bank have the flexibility to allow Russia to convert Euro payment into Roubles (previously cannot).  Now Putin happy, German happy, EU happy.  I also very happy.   Don't ask me Why?

On 4/30/2022 at 3:58 PM, singalion said:

Germany is cutting off oil supplies within next weeks.

I am talking about gas, you brought in oil. Why? Why?

Anyway, Saudi is not planning to pump out more oil because they, like Putin, hated America to the gut.  Venezuella also refused to supply oil to America because they were once victim of America's sanction.

Indonesia no longer export palm oil, because not enough for their own use.

Where to find instant oil for the West? The vast infinite oil pool is just next door (Russia).  Principle and integrity doesn't exist in the West, Putin is morally bankrupt,  both make good bedfellow. Shake hands, give and take. Problems solved.

Why so difficult? Why?

On 4/30/2022 at 6:52 PM, Why? said:

Europe pay gas in Euro (no conflict in the contract).

Russia insist that Euro once converted into Rouble, is then considered gas paid, otherwise considered unpaid and due.

German freaked out.

EU then said, OK, let central bank have the flexibility to allow Russia to convert Euro payment into Roubles (previously cannot).  Now Putin happy, German happy, EU happy.  I also very happy.   Don't ask me Why?

The burden and currency loss  is with the Russian Central bank to convert the money into Roubels. 

The fact remains that the European countries don't pay in Roubel. Or do they transfer Roubles to Russia?

No!

On 4/30/2022 at 7:11 PM, Why? said:

Anyway, Saudi is not planning to pump out more oil because they, like Putin, hated America to the gut.  Venezuella also refused to supply oil to America because they were once victim of America's sanction.

Indonesia no longer export palm oil, because not enough for their own use.

Where to find instant oil for the West? The vast infinite oil pool is just next door (Russia).  Principle and integrity doesn't exist in the West, Putin is morally bankrupt,  both make good bedfellow. Shake hands, give and take. Problems solved.

Why so difficult? Why?

The Middle Eastern countries don't pumb more oil because they are unhappy of the US approach to Iran and because they intend to reap the profits from the shortage of supplies. 

If UAE and Saudi Arabia hates US to the gut why do they have US soldiers in these countries and why don't they buy any single Russian weapons but F16 and other weapons from US???

With the Ukrainian army being steadily supplied with anti-tank, anti-armored vehicle missiles, they may be able to leave the Russian soldiers on foot,  and defeat them.  Then, unable to invade by land,  the only recourse of Russia will be to destroy Ukraine with their long range missiles.  

Should NATO tactic then change to provide Ukraine with anti-missile defenses?  Something like Israel's Iron Dome system, but much more extensive? 

Guest Labour day
On 4/30/2022 at 11:33 PM, Steve5380 said:

With the Ukrainian army being steadily supplied with anti-tank, anti-armored vehicle missiles, they may be able to leave the Russian soldiers on foot,  and defeat them.  Then, unable to invade by land,  the only recourse of Russia will be to destroy Ukraine with their long range missiles.  

All that is given to Ukraine, is only temporarily for their enjoyment before Russia eventually possess it for free. USD33biilion is nice gift for Russia troops. 

It is almost funny that some people seem to think that Putin has every right to invade another sovereign country, namely the Ukraine. Putin was the one to launch the offensive war, not the Ukrainians or Zelensky. So, for every Russian soldier who dies in the war, and every Ukrainian who dies, it is blood on Putin's hands. Something so patently simple, seems so difficult to understand to some people here...🙄

Слава Україні!

The issue with gas is infrastructure. There isn't enough infrastructure to transport natural gas from other producers to Europe, due to lack of CNG terminals and handling facilities on the continent. So, even if Qatar produces more gas, it would be unable to export it to Europe easily. That said, many countries in Europe have been building CNG terminals to diversify their supply chain for Natural Gas, but this takes time.

Why so difficult? Why?

So, you are saying that you should do a Faustian deal, as long as it is economically viable? Europe has been doing that for years, and it is now payback time, since they are overly-reliant on the piped gas from Russia. Isn't it good that they are now trying to rid themselves of this Faustian pact?

Слава Україні!

On 5/1/2022 at 2:56 AM, sgmaven said:

So, you are saying that you should do a Faustian deal, as long as it is economically viable? Europe has been doing that for years, and it is now payback time, since they are overly-reliant on the piped gas from Russia. Isn't it good that they are now trying to rid themselves of this Faustian pact?

They can cut their own limps from Russia, if they feel good after that.  The so-called free and democracy has its price too and probably mark the beginning of the end for Europe when that happen.  Ultimately. Europe will still have to find its best path by caving in...not to America of course.

Edited by Why?

If you think Putin is wrong, think again.  From the mouth of people who understood the operations inside Ukraine for many years and its recuitment of foriegn forces (USA and UK) to attack Eastern Ukrainians.  Does it not make sense why Putin said the War is to help liberate Eastern Ukrainian from attack from outside forces and supermarcist Ukrainian forces??  My gut feelings have been telling me this War is not as simple as just saying Russia invasion.  It is more than what meets the eyes that EU and the America didn't want you to know. and for that alone, I am not a fan of Zelenskky who has been fighting his own people for many years.

Edited by Why?

On 5/1/2022 at 5:35 PM, sgmaven said:

Trust you to bring up a narrative offered by an ex-Fox conspiracy theorist!

Clayton Morris

Lawsuits

In March 2019, investors filed more than two dozen lawsuits in Indiana and New Jersey, claiming that Morris was running a Ponzi scheme involving the sales of some houses in C- and D-class neighborhoods through his investment company, Morris Invest, in Indianapolis, Indiana. The investors claim they were sold rental properties which Morris Invest promised to rehabilitate and rent out, earning them rental income. Some claim they later discovered the properties they received rental income from for several months were boarded up and vacant and they began receiving city code and country health department violations. Others found they had purchased vacant lots, small shacks or buildings that were falling down.[5]

By July 2019, Morris had moved the family to a resort town on the coast of Portugal. The Morrises say they and several members of their family also lost money because of the underhanded business practices of former business partner Bert Whalen of Oceanpointe Investments. Whalen is accused of taking money entrusted to him for purchases, rehabilitations, and property management costs and forging documents when asked for updates and receipts. The Morrises intend to fight the suits from overseas. Federal and state law enforcement officials would not comment on whether or not there was a criminal investigation.[6]

In March 2020, Clayton Morris lost a $7.2 million copyright infringement lawsuit against HoltonWiseTV. The lawsuit, filed in Federal Court by Morris in October 2019, stemmed from HoltonWiseTV's production of a three-hour documentary investigating the alleged involvement of Morris in various real estate scams.[7][8]

In May 2020, the state of Indiana filed a civil lawsuit against Clayton Morris, among others, for violating Indiana's deceptive sales and home loan acts in real estate deals involving more than 150 properties in Marion County.[9]

Former ‘Fox & Friends’ Host Clayton Morris Moves to Portugal Amid Legal Battle Over Fraud Accusations

Former ‘Fox & Friends’ Host Clayton Morris Moves to Portugal Amid Legal Battle Over Fraud Accusations

Clayton Morris, a former host of “Fox & Friends,” moved to Portugal with his family even as he faces at least 16 lawsuits from investors accusing him of real estate fraud involving properties in Indianapolis.

He sounds to me like some Ex-US president best friend...

On 5/1/2022 at 4:24 AM, Why? said:

If you think Putin is wrong, think again.  From the mouth of people who understood the operations inside Ukraine for many years and its recuitment of foriegn forces (USA and UK) to attack Eastern Ukrainians.  Does it not make sense why Putin said the War is to help liberate Eastern Ukrainian from attack from outside forces and supermarcist Ukrainian forces??  My gut feelings have been telling me this War is not as simple as just saying Russia invasion.  It is more than what meets the eyes that EU and the America didn't want you to know. and for that alone, I am not a fan of Zelenskky who has been fighting his own people for many years.

I thank you for making me aware of who Clayton Morris is.  I hadn't heard from him before.

I have known of course for a long time what a bottomless pit of lies and deceptions and false conspiracies Fox is.  So the fact that he hosted the "Fox and Friends" program and others on Fox reveal what a miserable scumbag he is.  So after committing his crimes in the US he fled to Portugal.  This country does not extradite its citizens,  but isn't Morris and his family American?   Maybe the US should contract the Mossad, so that they do a clean job with Morris like they did years ago with Eichmann. 

I didn't watch the whole video with Morris blabbering about "this little paragraph" in the spending bill.  What a cheap conspiracy theory he tries to pull!   And about the "neo-Nazi"...?

You believe this nonsense about "neo-Nazi"?  You have any idea what the original Nazi did?  As a gay,  they would have invited you to visit a gas chamber and thereafter they would use your body as fertilizer,  but not of edible food, since your gayness could contaminate anything growing out of you.  

Enjoy your love for Clayton Morris.

On 4/30/2022 at 11:11 AM, Guest Labour day said:

All that is given to Ukraine, is only temporarily for their enjoyment before Russia eventually possess it for free. USD33biilion is nice gift for Russia troops. 

Giving arms to Ukrainians is not the same as giving them to the Afghan military,  a bunch of incompetents who broke down in fear confronted with the Taliban.  I guess that the gift for Russian's troops is and will be to be cremated for free.

Guest Open your eyes
On 5/2/2022 at 4:34 AM, Steve5380 said:

I didn't watch the whole video with Morris blabbering about "this little paragraph" in the spending bill.  What a cheap conspiracy theory he tries to pull!   And about the "neo-Nazi"...?

You believe this nonsense about "neo-Nazi"?  

There were other YouTube videos supporting Morris claims about underground Ukraine military  fighting the Russian speaking Ukrainian in the east, for years. I was freaked watching those videos. These same people are now holding at the eastern ukraine against Russian.  There is no smoke without fire. You need to do some research before saying it didn't happen.

On 5/1/2022 at 8:07 PM, Guest Open your eyes said:

There were other YouTube videos supporting Morris claims about underground Ukraine military  fighting the Russian speaking Ukrainian in the east, for years. I was freaked watching those videos. These same people are now holding at the eastern ukraine against Russian.  There is no smoke without fire. You need to do some research before saying it didn't happen.

My eyes are opened.  There is no smoke without fire ?  

There are many YouTube videos supporting Trump's claim that the elections were stolen and that HE won the presidency.  Maybe there is some fire there after all?  

NO!  There is plenty of smoke that happens without fire. Those who like vaping know this quite well.   There is also smoke produced by incomplete combustion, without fire.   So, your theory does not work. What are miserable malignant conspiracy theories,  are miserable malignant conspiracy theories.

Tonight I was put on fire, without smoke.  I watched the latest episodes of "60 Minutes",  and one of them set my spirit on fire, no smoke but anger to the point of tears. 

"The war in Ukraine effects on the World's food supply"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-food-shortage-russia-60-minutes-2022-05-01/

I felt in my bones that Russia is like a poisonous snake or spider that must be squashed.  I have nothing against the Russian people per se,  so maybe instead of killing the whole poisonous snake it may be enough to cut its head off.  I feel that the defeat of Russia is a must, and it must be severe.  I am all in favor for the shipments of weapons to Ukraine to be as much as possible,  and if Russia dares to retaliate, it should be reciprocated in kind.

I have to say that I am amazed at how some people will choose to believe lies (no matter how preposterous), so that it would undermine someone they dislike. In the same way, they also choose to believe lies, so that it would support/exonerate whoever they support.

Like what has been said before, the first thing that dies in a war, is the TRUTH. Both Russia and the UKraine use media to advance their own positions. It is up to an individuals to see which is real, and what position to take.

Each government can come up with their own propaganda, however, it is difficult to stop all the individuals who have produced content about the war in the Ukraine.

I don't know if anyone who understands Mandarin has watched the videos produced by Jixian Wang, a Chinese programmer from Beijing in Odesa. I have to applaud his continued production of videos, despite all the attacks he has suffered by his own countrymen. Quite enlightening.

Слава Україні!

On 5/2/2022 at 10:07 AM, Steve5380 said:

Tonight I was put on fire, without smoke.  I watched the latest episodes of "60 Minutes",  and one of them set my spirit on fire, no smoke but anger to the point of tears. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-food-shortage-russia-60-minutes-2022-05-01/

I felt in my bones that Russia is like a poisonous snake or spider that must be squashed.  I have nothing against the Russian people per se,  so maybe instead of killing the whole poisonous snake it may be enough to cut its head off.  I feel that the defeat of Russia is a must, and it must be severe.  I am all in favor for the shipments of weapons to Ukraine to be as much as possible,  and if Russia dares to retaliate, it should be reciprocated in kind.

Unfortunately, a lot of people don't realise how this "military operation" in the Ukraine is causing instability globally, due to the impact on the supply of commodities like wheat. They don't realise how many governments have been subsidising necessities like bread, so that their people do not starve.

Слава Україні!

I am amused when some people say they are "not bothered" about what is happening in the Ukraine, because it is "so far away". Yet, when they see that so many of the things they consume regularly, like their bread and sunflower oil, go up in price, they will complain.

Perhaps they just cannot see the big picture, and how the world is so interconnected in this current age. Impact of the war? Guaranteed much higher prices of wheat and sunflower oil.

image.thumb.png.7365c45c49e7c38e7f6e4bc905be8de7.png

image.thumb.png.d996ee5fff29cb9d9dad6dbbcfd65e57.png

Слава Україні!

Guest Cute Chinese Boy

Stop crying wolve.  The world can get enough food supply from CHINA.

On 5/1/2022 at 11:06 PM, Guest Cute Chinese Boy said:

I am sure that you cute Chinese boys have enough food supply from China. But... the World?  

Then why is it estimated that 820 million people in the World suffer from hunger?  Why so many people in Ethiopia, Nigeria, South Sudan and Yemen are dying from hunger?  

On 5/2/2022 at 12:06 PM, Guest Cute Chinese Boy said:

image.thumb.png.a01e8628bda9d295bbda331dbe51c04b.png

Apparently, you don't realise that China imports 28.3% of the Ukraine's corn exports...

image.thumb.png.73871b9f836bd579972a9607383db8d5.png

Abd 53.2% of the Ukraine's barley exports

image.thumb.png.9ffe857d9157d96e144226ea2e7894d1.png

Or 18.2% of the Ukraine's seed oil exports...

Слава Україні!

You can tears your heart out for Argentina.  The head hated the mouth for its vulgarity and decided to sanction the mouth from eating. The whole body became weak as a result. Sanctioning Russia is the most dumbess acton never seen before in history.

Might as well regard this war, as new fasting lifestyle   to keep everyone healthy. All the Corn and Wheat are high in GMO and carb, and there is no lack of lenthil for everyone. Right?

On 5/2/2022 at 9:07 AM, Guest Open your eyes said:

Who was that? 

The voice of the Soviet Union?

Thankfully, you're fluent in Russian!

Did you post evidence on these claims. ...

Edited by singalion

On 5/2/2022 at 10:25 PM, Why? said:

You can tears your heart out for Argentina.  The head hated the mouth for its vulgarity and decided to sanction the mouth from eating. The whole body became weak as a result. Sanctioning Russia is the most dumbess acton never seen before in history.

Might as well regard this war, as new fasting lifestyle   to keep everyone healthy. All the Corn and Wheat are high in GMO and carb, and there is no lack of lenthil for everyone. Right?

The sanctioning the mouth from eating was more a phenomenon of China during their hunger periods, why did so many Chinese escape from China to South East Asia and Singapore?

You should talk more to your grandparents to learn facts from history...

On 5/2/2022 at 9:25 AM, Why? said:

Fasting is not synonymous with eating little.  Instead, it means eating less often.   The problem with corn and wheat is that they are simple carbohydrates,  not as good as lentils who are COMPLEX carbohydrates that digest more slowly and don't make insulin rise.  Also lentils have much protein, which is nutritionally important.

Take advantage of this war and stop eating your breakfasts of sugar with some cereals in it.    

Guest Not hungry
On 5/3/2022 at 1:26 AM, Steve5380 said:

Fasting is not synonymous with eating little.  Instead, it means eating less often.   

By eating less often, the world will have enough food to share around.  You can rest easy and stop complaining about shortage of foods. 

On 5/2/2022 at 10:25 PM, Why? said:

I like how you approach food... Just pure substitution, without even thinking whether people would mind eating the new item. Just think of Singapore. Other than the ethnic Indians, I think lentils do not form a significant part of the diets of other Singaporeans. Most people get used to eating things that they are exposed to, hence most Singaporeans like to eat rice. Can you imagine asking all Singaporeans to give up rice and switch to eating something like lentils instead? That is what you are asking, when you say people should skip wheat and move to lentils...

Слава Україні!

On 5/2/2022 at 2:12 PM, Guest Not hungry said:

By eating less often, the world will have enough food to share around.  You can rest easy and stop complaining about shortage of foods. 

Yes, eating less often is healthy, as well as eating less.  But it is still not the same as having sex less often.  We need a certain amounts of nutrition to avoid starvation,  if eaten less often then the amounts each time have to be larger.

On 5/3/2022 at 3:47 AM, Steve5380 said:

Yes, eating less often is healthy, as well as eating less.  But it is still not the same as having sex less often.  We need a certain amounts of nutrition to avoid starvation,  if eaten less often then the amounts each time have to be larger.

No food coming from Ukraine and Russia is not going to ill the world.  People can go fishing, rear chicken, grow potatoes and vegetables, milk the cow, and kill the bitches.  Very high nutrition.  If you insist on having grain, there is no lack in buying them from Asia.   Besides, no fossil, no coal and no gas, is going to save our climate.  There is a lot of good out of this war.

On 5/3/2022 at 3:21 AM, sgmaven said:

I like how you approach food... Just pure substitution, without even thinking whether people would mind eating the new item.

What is wrong to ask for substitution when you are starving.  During WWII, your grandparents eat sweet potatoe instead of rice. 

If you guys can't think out of the box, you are probably not human.  May be some kind of beetles that insist on eating one type of food.  I hope I am not debating with bug here.

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!   Europe felt the pain, America felt the pain.  Finally, EU decided to phase out the ban on Russia Oil to save the world.  Zelenskky is.....fucked?   I have better not say anything more, in case you guys think I am gloating about the killing in Ukraine, I am not!!!...but..........*giggle*...I just can't help myself  *giggle*...

On 5/2/2022 at 2:21 PM, sgmaven said:

I

Can you imagine asking all Singaporeans to give up rice and switch to eating something like lentils instead? That is what you are asking, when you say people should skip wheat and move to lentils...

Just 10 minutes of research on the Internet can convince you of how far, far superior lentils are to rice. I think that I have become the "lentils champion" on this forum, ha ha.   But I would not ask all Singaporeans to give up rice and switch to lentils.  It does not concern me what Singaporeans do.  But I will anytime make people aware of what is good nutrition, like I'm doing now.

If everyone in the world decides to give up on rice and go for lentils, then there will be a global shortage of lentils! That said, unless it is a situation of absolute hunger, it is highly unlikely for most people to make the switch. And they are also likely to immediately switch back should supplies return. This is due to habit.

That is why so many tours from Singapore to the West stipulate the number of Chinese-food meals provided. Many Chinese Singaporeans will yearn for Chinese food if they do not get to eat it after a period of about a week. This is similar to some Australians/Americans that I know, who will insist on eating steak and two vegs wherever they go.

Слава Україні!

I think I will just ignore all the indigestive rocks thrown by WHY into this thread. I m unable to take his posts for serious. 

As usual he is just siding with the aggressor, trying to paint him as the victim and posting content in the hope he can upset us to his enjoyment. 

He prefers applying same strategy in all threads also when posting under different monickers... 

I m not falling trap to this obvious aim. 

Guest Wtf
On 5/3/2022 at 11:06 AM, Why? said:

No food coming from Ukraine and Russia is not going to ill the world.  People can go fishing, rear chicken, grow potatoes and vegetables, milk the cow, and kill the bitches.  Very high nutrition.  If you insist on having grain, there is no lack in buying them from Asia.   Besides, no fossil, no coal and no gas, is going to save our climate.  There is a lot of good out of this war.

What is wrong to ask for substitution when you are starving.  During WWII, your grandparents eat sweet potatoe instead of rice. 

If you guys can't think out of the box, you are probably not human.  May be some kind of beetles that insist on eating one type of food.  I hope I am not debating with bug here.

100 points for all your dumb as shit trolling.

You have literally zero clue how the food chain works; which country produces which product and what they are used for. What do you think chickens and cows eat? How much of the world food supply is grown in Asia? Which countries import and export what? Etc etc

🤡 

On 5/3/2022 at 2:58 PM, Guest Wtf said:

What do you think chickens and cows eat?

🤡

Pasture roaming Cow and Chickens are more healthier source of meat than those locked in the barn feeding on chemically or hormone treated wheat.

Guest Wtf
On 5/3/2022 at 3:54 PM, Why? said:

Pasture roaming Cow and Chickens are more healthier source of meat than those locked in the barn feeding on chemically or hormone treated wheat.

see, you are utterly clueless on the scale and volume of food supply and demand in the world. 

Guest Kamarical
On 5/3/2022 at 11:17 AM, Why? said:

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!   Europe felt the pain, America felt the pain.  Finally, EU decided to phase out the ban on Russia Oil to save the world.  Zelenskky is.....fucked?   I have better not say anything more, in case you guys think I am gloating about the killing in Ukraine, I am not!!!...but..........*giggle*...I just can't help myself  *giggle*...

Despite education and moral principles of this world, YOU are the reminder that inhumane, illogical, irrational evil still exist amongst us.

On 5/3/2022 at 4:38 PM, Guest Kamarical said:

Despite education and moral principles of this world, YOU are the reminder that inhumane, illogical, irrational evil still exist amongst us.

That is just your cursory judgement.  I see the world in 4 dimensions, while others only see it as two.  The bad are not necessarily evil and have good people rallying behind, While the good is not necessarily humane with bad people fueling the war.   You think it is illogical and irrational,  but I see it as human exposed in its truthful form, war or no war.   If you see  things in black and white, you have  opitcal problem that needs fixing.

Edited by Why?