Male HQ

The Unspoken Rules Amongst Gays

Guest Rocky

Guest Rocky

There are plenty of unspoken rules that we gays practice out of habit.

1. The one to make the first move is considered the one with less market value.

Resulting

a. gays standing around like statues and trying to act disinterested while waiting for the other party to make the first move.

b. we all wait and wait for the other party to message first on Scruff, Jack'd , Grindr or Growlr.

c. we count the number of hits we get to gauge our market value.

2. Desirability is proportional to muscle size ( for the majority)

Resulting

a. gays are the biggest groups in gyms.

b. muscle marys that are so so wrong.

c. lots of headless but muscular bodies on Scruff, Jack'd , Grindr or Growlr.

d. attitude is also proportional to muscle size ( usually)

Anybody else wants to contribute? 

I always make the first move...and it is true few rejects but most well cloud 9...don't totally agreed...my market value is always high are you fucking kidding me? 

As guys, regardless of your orientation you definitely need to intiate. If not change your penis or small cock to vagina...

Yah, gays and bi mostly at gym. Pride and ego...love to show off and strut my stuff if their ego is damn annoying funny haha compare that to mine bitch! Your weights also not heavy enough...most just cruise...wat is the point of you going to gym if you are not sweating...just do machine and bicep curls haiz...no wonder results are like that...no change.....pointless join hitt...spin...yoga...

If you focus discipline hit your target for the day...use weights..sweat...well you can have swole ripped defined like me haha and you no need to cruise they look for you touch n help you 🚿💦🍆 haha and mine is the hot tanned yummy 🤤 fit lean jocks guys...

For the apps, most is discreet with reason....plus and minus if they provide face pic okay bah... beside there is some catfishes everywhere sad life...pity them...insecure I guess...that is why I prefer to meet up first..if not catfish...then if I book hotel how? Lucky able to find nearby or my list...

That is why I say, you are always in control...if you catfish why the fuck I need to bring u to hotel...just end nicely n go off. And quickly contact your list of standby or nearby hot cute muscle dudes.... 

And it is true mostly manly seek the same or those musculars seek same but at least mine is better n big then them haha they fucking judge...you judge them with a bang! Way better physique n skills etc...haha. 

So overall, most guys is not shy but want the best of the best or preferences...but if your sex skills is meh...wat for to keep...I go to the next one...not worthy at all....

That is why in the world, humans are the cruel beings in the world! 

To those who get rejected or etc...don't feel sorry... remember all have flaws...just find their weakness and tap on it...you will definitely win big fucking time!

It's a catch-22 born from a stigma, isn't it? In order to have a higher market value, we cannot be an option. But in order for anything to happen, someone has to initiate to be that option for one else.

But let's be fair. Guys who initiate are comfortable in their own skin so that's a brownie point. Some guys just have thick skin though. A very fine line there.

1054721246_MaximSig.jpg.7a1761124283ec6fb9df6c38b7a15db4.jpg

Guest Lelong Panthat

What market value? Sell backside ah? All give free one mah.

I know someone very ACT one. Ask him go out, purposely pause in his reply. Like a lot of things to consider first etc. Everything is so calculated. Dressing, mannerisms, conversation, etc. Ugh! Never again.

The same person will pull down his panties for any ang mo. 

On 4/22/2022 at 8:54 AM, Guest Lelong Panthat said:

What market value? Sell backside ah? All give free one mah.

I know someone very ACT one. Ask him go out, purposely pause in his reply. Like a lot of things to consider first etc. Everything is so calculated. Dressing, mannerisms, conversation, etc. Ugh! Never again.

The same person will pull down his panties for any ang mo. 

Lol, yup, really can't stand those guys.

On 4/22/2022 at 12:10 AM, Guest Rocky said:

Resulting

a. gays standing around like statues and trying to act disinterested while waiting for the other party to make the first move.

b. we all wait and wait for the other party to message first on Scruff, Jack'd , Grindr or Growlr.

Resulting

Agree

Guest Chris Shum
On 4/22/2022 at 8:40 AM, Glyph said:

It's a catch-22 born from a stigma, isn't it? In order to have a higher market value, we cannot be an option. But in order for anything to happen, someone has to initiate to be that option for one else.

But let's be fair. Guys who initiate are comfortable in their own skin so that's a brownie point. Some guys just have thick skin though. A very fine line there.

Lolol why are you trying so hard to speak well? Wisdom is packaging complex concepts in layman terms so everyone can understand.

Nothing is gonna change the fact that you're rather uneducated.

Stop acting.

Guest Agree

Resulting

Resulting

What kind of soft-willed people will follow such glaringly dumb rules? All the stereotypical gays I reckon who are brainwashed easily. Non-stereotypical gays would totally pass for straights. While the rest..... i rather turn straight.

On 4/22/2022 at 10:55 AM, Guest Chris Shum said:

Lolol why are you trying so hard to speak well? Wisdom is packaging complex concepts in layman terms so everyone can understand.

Nothing is gonna change the fact that you're rather uneducated.

Stop acting.

My apologies, I don't package my thoughts for an audience. Feel free to interpret it as you like.

1054721246_MaximSig.jpg.7a1761124283ec6fb9df6c38b7a15db4.jpg

Most of us have learned with time that we gays are a quite diverse group.

I am against such stereotyping of gays.

I don't think it serves anything.

Plenty of us would not fit into that "profile" as described above.

I find it good that gays represent such a diversity within their group. Maybe it is also a sign of our creativity.

Guest Fitting into stereotype
On 4/22/2022 at 3:40 PM, singalion said:

Most of us have learned with time that we gays are a quite diverse group.

I am against such stereotyping of gays.

I don't think it serves anything.

Plenty of us would not fit into that "profile" as described above.

I find it good that gays represent such a diversity within their group. Maybe it is also a sign of our creativity.

Hey but if you go to circuit parties and pride parades, pink dot etc. Gays are just so loud and screaming, flesh exposed and overly muscled. Boringgggg

On 4/22/2022 at 5:43 PM, Guest Fitting into stereotype said:

Hey but if you go to circuit parties and pride parades, pink dot etc. Gays are just so loud and screaming, flesh exposed and overly muscled. Boringgggg

In Singapore?

What pride parades are here?

Resulting

Resulting

Summary,

Who more itchy who moves first 🤣🤣😜

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 4/22/2022 at 5:43 PM, Guest Fitting into stereotype said:

When I attended pride parades overseas in Europe or Australia even the straight spectators were loud and screaming. It was all like a nice open air party event.

Most loved in the Cologne or Berlin parades were the police officers on horses, they took the fun with a smile and enjoyed the flowers that were thrown onto them by the attendants at the parade with load cheers or whistles... 

I don't think all participants had flesh exposed or where overly muscled, this is just another stereotyping. Did you confuse them with the mothers joining their sons at the parades??? 😂

On 4/22/2022 at 5:54 PM, Guest Stereotypical said:

Just go to the gym and take a look. 

When I attended a seminar at a university here, I thought all guys straight or eventually gay guys were quite gym toned.

At the gym in my condo most of the below 30y old guys are quite body focused and gym toned, when they swim you can see that they frequent gyms.

However, I also know many gay guys who are just normal shaped and don't frequent gyms. To my best knowledge there are also saunas in Singapore that cater to "oversized" guys.

Personally I think this gym toned thing is something of a younger generation, at least I see that also straight guy tune their bodies to look attractive to girls nowadays.

For my generation, we were fit during the National Service and some years afterwards and then later went to normal or in the worst case with some belly shaping.

This gym thing might be something particular to Singapore also. In the countries around Singapore most guys are naturally slim.

Guest Stereotypical
On 4/22/2022 at 6:15 PM, singalion said:

When I attended pride parades overseas in Europe or Australia even the straight spectators were loud and screaming. It was all like a nice open air party event.

Most loved in the Cologne or Berlin parades were the police officers on horses, they took the fun with a smile and enjoyed the flowers that were thrown onto them by the attendants at the parade with load cheers or whistles... 

I don't think all participants had flesh exposed or where overly muscled, this is just another stereotyping. Did you confuse them with the mothers joining their sons at the parades??? 😂

My eyes are good. I'm sure they are gay men, not gay men's mothers, even though it is sometimes difficult to differentiate between them based on their mannerisms, loud voice, dressing, etc. 

Resulting

Resulting

No wonder. You placed yourself in "Market places" the like of online chat, Grindr, Suana, gym, where people flaunt, act classy, sought attention, compete, pick n choose until a cow came home with you.  No apology, those places are meant to bargain with you to be accepted.

I don't do the above.  My experiences come straight from the most ordinary day of my life.

1) My bi-sexual colleague always get a middle man (another of his colleague) to pass me messages, that he likes my watch, the color of my shirt, my perfume or most routine topics he could find.  Getting tired of being a regular middle-man, his colleague didn’t mince his word that the bi-sexual colleague likes me. I already knew, because the bisexual guys always buy me coffee I didn't ask for and placed them quietly on my working desk before returning to his department.

One time, during D&D, we were all squeezed inside a taxi and he kept using the back of his hands to subtly rub my arm up-n-down. When the taxi driver reached our D&D restaurant, he dart into the washroom and spend a long time inside while we waited for him. It was a no-brainer he was masturbating after having molested me throughout the taxi ride.

2) My foreigner neighbor. We regularly bumped into the same lift, at the same time. On a few occasions, I didn't know he was right behind me when the lift door opened and he gently pushed me into the lift but also held me by his arm to prevent me from tripping over and then apologized profusely. Happened, a few times already. I don't know whether to hate or love him.    One time, he went into the lift first and then saw me alighting from a bus nearby. He could have just used the lift without me, but when I reached the lift, there he was, still keeping the lift door open (for me). I know, very dramatic.

3) I love the library, its aircon, the quiet ambiance and books and everything in-between. No pun here. This stocky uncle also visited the library, without fail, about the timing I was free. Instead of sitting next to several sofas next to mine, he chose the "face-to-face" setting direction, with a clear intention of man-spreading, exposing the shape and size of his hidden manhood.  He did offer me the space and discretion of not being caught by him and held a book up to cover his eyes, occasionally lowering the book a little and caught my eyes busy roving at his crotch, but he was cool about that, making my regular visit to the library an exciting venture.

4)  Was at Daiso recently, looking for a chair cushion. It took me a while at the cushion aisle, unable to decide which cushion I wanted. I stared at every design available and then a guy came next to me and asked if I was interested. I said, Yes. Thought he was referring to the item I intended to buy, but he said: follow me, the 4th-floor toilet is quite empty.

If you think gays are shy?  I woke up naked in bed, next to one of the guys mentioned above. You go guess which is the lucky one.

Edited by Why?

"1. The one to make the first move is considered the one with less market value."

I disagree. I find people who approaches first to be confident and attractive. In some cases, it could even be perceived that the person is super attractive and can pick anyone that he wants.

As long as they take cues too and are not persistent, which can turn even the most good-looking to become undesirable very quickly.

"2. Desirability is proportional to muscle size ( for the majority)"

There is some trend here, but also different strokes for different blokes.

It is balanced by many factors. I personally find cocky or arrogant muscles to be turn offs! I find that attractive face and/or kind attitude trump muscles every single time.

But sure, on an all else things equal scenario, muscles are bonus brownie points.

Edited by derryfawne

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.