Male HQ

What Is Cheaper In Jb

Guest ah soh

Love to shop in JB. Many things cheaper. Eg. (at current exchange rate of 2.38)

1) Brands chicken essense 42g x 3bottles - RM12.10 (around 30 to 50 cents per bottle cheaper than NTUC) - Jusco & Tesco

2) Vegetables - tow gay is at one third the price of Sheng siong - Tesco

3) Petrol - all kiosk

4) Haircut (cut and color cost only RM125 at Jantzen, much cheaper than Singapore Jantzen but same or better service) - Tebrau city

You can add to the list if you are a JB shopper too.

Love to shop in JB. Many things cheaper. Eg. (at current exchange rate of 2.38)

1) Brands chicken essense 42g x 3bottles - RM12.10 (around 30 to 50 cents per bottle cheaper than NTUC) - Jusco & Tesco

2) Vegetables - tow gay is at one third the price of Sheng siong - Tesco

3) Petrol - all kiosk

4) Haircut (cut and color cost only RM125 at Jantzen, much cheaper than Singapore Jantzen but same or better service) - Tebrau city

You can add to the list if you are a JB shopper too.

male prositution and male massage parlour r cheaper in jb as we r using riggit.

i always have the impression that underwear like those made of lycra arent well received in Malaysia.

I have seen Skinwear selling at RM10 and another time Private structure at RM 5 per box during sales

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

GOOD...

Dun tell them the price difference across the causeway...

just let them think stupid people buy lycra underwear we all dun wan one... good...

oh... do remember... LIFE is cheeper there too... protect yourselves, or you might get killed, robbed, etc...

Edited by Baloo

oh... do remember... LIFE is cheeper there too... protect yourselves, or you might get killed, robbed, etc...

Can you elaborate why LIFE is "cheeper" there? Is your life very expensive such that you got to protect yourself? You mean you can't get killed or robbed here? I sure hope you do!

Can you elaborate why LIFE is "cheeper" there? Is your life very expensive such that you got to protect yourself? You mean you can't get killed or robbed here? I sure hope you do!

yes i agree human life is cheap in Jb . u can kill anyone there anytime and won t get caught. as the malaysia police r good for nothing, all corrupted . over here u kill anyone u be caught within a day.maybe due to high tech machine gov use in singapore.

i visit jb because of the foods there. i find hawker foods there are more tasty n delicious. but i dun really buy lots of things in JB because i dun hv a car to bring back to SG.

my singaporean uncles n aunties always visit jb to buy necessities such as rice, salt, can foods, toilet paper, etc.

last time i saw a singaporean aunties bring golf-stick bags with her 2 teenage kids to JB to buy grocery. the bags were too heavy that they even asked people for help to carry.

Guest Retiree

Property is cheap. For the price of a lousy 3 room flat here you can buy a big nice semi-d with garden.

Cars and are cheap too. With so many big luxurious shopping centres here, you can really enjoy a lifestyle even better than in SG. You can find all the major brands here as in SG. Parking is usually free so you can slowly enjoy your tea/coffee and shopping in peace. Parking in SG is horrendously expensive in SG that you have to plan and rush things to beat the clock or ERP.

I have moved here and enjoyed the peaceful and car mobile lifestyle here just like the USA. Yes like any place there is crime here but you keep to the crowded places then it is okay. It is not crime everywhere like some places in USA. Don't believe everything you read in the papers in SG because of hidden agenda. Come here and stay for a week and see for yourself.

I am staying in Bukit Indah at the new Iskandar Development Region. There are new shopping centres opened/opening recently like the luxurious Carrefour ( you gotta see the beautiful cascading ponds), Jusco near my house. Hospital announced from SG. Direct bus from Bukit Indah to Jurong East Mrt.

You see many cars from SG here parked at the houses here especially on weekends.

Statistically, Bangkok and Tokyo is more dangerous and corrupt than JB, and i dont see u complain on that. and Singaporean still go there every year.

Just because the newspaper here reports on every single crime in JB because its so near, doesnt mean that JB is the most dangerous place on earth so scared that u dont even dare to drive or step into the colorful neighboring country. Open up man. If the paper here report on the crimes in BKK, the paper will be text book thick every day.

Go out, get some fresh air. Like how Retiree enjoyed his retirement on his posting above. Sometimes dont u just got sick seeing the same ppl everywhere. Walk orchard also will bump into ex 10 times a year.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Which is probably why even you understand it.

Statistically, Bangkok and Tokyo is more dangerous and corrupt than JB, and i dont see u complain on that. and Singaporean still go there every year.

Just because the newspaper here reports on every single crime in JB because its so near, doesnt mean that JB is the most dangerous place on earth so scared that u dont even dare to drive or step into the colorful neighboring country. Open up man. If the paper here report on the crimes in BKK, the paper will be text book thick every day.

Go out, get some fresh air. Like how Retiree enjoyed his retirement on his posting above. Sometimes dont u just got sick seeing the same ppl everywhere. Walk orchard also will bump into ex 10 times a year.

u sure is safe from flood in JB and robbery?. is still a malay country. anything muslim come first , chinese last.

u sure is safe from flood in JB and robbery?. is still a malay country. anything muslim come first , chinese last.

U r right. JB is not safe. U will get robbed or gang raped and sodomised within 5 minutes u crossed the causeway. Infact, dont go to other countries as well. Can u imagine the bombing and eathquake and godzilla and alien invasion and stuff. And yes, incase u didnt know, other countries have robberies 10 times greater as well. Stay in the country forever.

And all these years of NS training makes u a more kiasi person?

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Which is probably why even you understand it.

can you imagine if JB is a safe and clean place, with the lower exchange rate, cheaper food, cheaper shopping, cheaper movie, cheaper massage, cheaper pubs, cheaper go-karting, cheaper disco, dirt cheap parking, what will happen?

Every single day, more during weekend, Singaporeans will flock to JB.

we wouldnt want that do we? :P

think of our local retailers, think of our orchard road? think of our hardworking petrol stations? think of all the restaurants and drinking joints?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Petrol is now real cheap in JB. Vpower cost only RM2.15 per litre yesterday. At exchange rate of 2.4, thats less than Sing 90 cents per litre...

another news on robbery with pen knife slash on a 31 yr old face at Jb .

Property is cheap. For the price of a lousy 3 room flat here you can buy a big nice semi-d with garden.

Cars and are cheap too. With so many big luxurious shopping centres here, you can really enjoy a lifestyle even better than in SG. You can find all the major brands here as in SG. Parking is usually free so you can slowly enjoy your tea/coffee and shopping in peace. Parking in SG is horrendously expensive in SG that you have to plan and rush things to beat the clock or ERP.

I have moved here and enjoyed the peaceful and car mobile lifestyle here just like the USA. Yes like any place there is crime here but you keep to the crowded places then it is okay. It is not crime everywhere like some places in USA. Don't believe everything you read in the papers in SG because of hidden agenda. Come here and stay for a week and see for yourself.

I am staying in Bukit Indah at the new Iskandar Development Region. There are new shopping centres opened/opening recently like the luxurious Carrefour ( you gotta see the beautiful cascading ponds), Jusco near my house. Hospital announced from SG. Direct bus from Bukit Indah to Jurong East Mrt.

You see many cars from SG here parked at the houses here especially on weekends.

Can I follow u back to JB during the week end...I don't know the place well, wish to know it better from u when u bring me there....sop that next time I can go on my own. ( If ok , pls give me yr email add...I am not a member here...can't write to u privately....)Thk

• Guest locked this topic