Male HQ

Urut Batin / Manhood Massage / 男性生殖器按摩技巧 / Jelqing / Lingam Penile Massage Discussion & Recommendation (compiled)

Guest gorgeous

Guest -Keith-
Ethan - a no-hanky panky masseur?

R u sure? He gives good blowjob thou... :clap:

Mr.Lee 82611638 is ok...but massage at Hotel 81 is super wierd.

He will sms u the room number after u confirm

He mentions he got a room there everyday.

Hmm.... wat i can say, good masturbation skills.

As for Jaffar, massage so so..

But he sure makes ppl cum like nobody's business.

I came 5 times.. The manhood is pure masturbation i guess, he keeps playing with my nipples and make me moan

but the prostrate massage seems funny..

As he masturbates you and massage the prostate at the same time...

How can 1 not cum?

Hi love toilet sex, I was indeed surprised when you said the Ethan's gives good blowjob thou.

This is my 3rd visit at his place for a manhood therapy treatments. All I know that he was very professional guy, that practise what he preech as what i had read from his listings in the web side. He dun provide any blowjob but does a very good manhood therapy treatments. :thumb:

jaafar did tell me prior to the massage

that he's not into giving happy endings or sorts

its purely a sensual massage.

haha

i did cum when he was massaging my prostate

and moving his hands up and down my shaft :)

n rotikawin, you can see jaafar's face on his webby.

by my def he's kinda stocky.

as for lee n john,

i'd like to know tooo

Jaafar gives sensual massage? You for real? He looks like a very religious guy....but love his built..hehehehe...can we touch him?

I'm feeling so naughty right now.

What happened after you cum? Was he unhappy about it? Please do tell...

Edited by Jefzebel

Jaafar gives sensual massage? You for real? He looks like a very religious guy....but love his built..hehehehe...can we touch him?

I'm feeling so naughty right now.

What happened after you cum? Was he unhappy about it? Please do tell...

he was talking about the manhood/prostate massage

saying that it was supposed to be sensual not sexual. haha

mr love toilet sex said that jaafar made him cum 5 times.

wow

anyways, after i cum, he just took tissue

and helped me wipe it cleam.

and after cleaning his hands

and my ass of the lube (from the prostate massage)

he proceeded with a head (on on top of my shoulders) massage

before callin it a night.

as for touching him..

yet to try.

mabbe you should try the hamam.

according to the description on his webby

the scrubber should be wearing a cotton cloth ard the waist only.

so thats your chance to admire his body

as for touching him..

yet to try.

mabbe you should try the hamam.

according to the description on his webby

the scrubber should be wearing a cotton cloth ard the waist only.

so thats your chance to admire his body

Tempted but scared....Skali kena hantam...by not him but his wife....hahahaha....jialat man! :D

Guest massage lover
anyone has Jaafar‘s contact?

tks

come on...jafaar is just a mature man providing serious massage....no hanky panky

please dun defame him citing fictitious act other than what he provides which includes prostate massage.

he is still better than some other though...respect him and his family please

Guest Jafaar...the masseur
come on...jafaar is just a mature man providing serious massage....no hanky panky

please dun defame him citing fictitious act other than what he provides which includes prostate massage.

Hi 'massage lover',

please don't write bad things about other therapists. All of us are here to provide services to the clients. Whether some are good or bad, You have no right to commends about US. We All Don't Owe You A Leaving. Whether we are providing good massage or bad massage, Who are you to say all this out.? :angry:

Guest Li Nan Sing

With home based masseur plus competition, u can really get good value for money massage but don't expect extras. So before u book an appt for massage, you have to ask yourself, massage with extras in mind or simply good massage. So if you have gone to a massage place boosting good massage by the masseur himself and you find it lousy, please write yr field report so that others will take note. But please don't be biased just bcause no extras..

I think Henry mentioned before, certified masseur may not be good but uncertified masseur may not be bad either (This is true as I encountered myself). Plus each one of us have diff taste and expectation so best is you find out yourself and if you don't like it, don't go. This will force the masseur to upgrade their skills. And don't say bad things about the masseur. :thumb:

Agreed! That's why I've decided not to try him in the end. Not that I don't want to but I don't want to be disrespectful of him.. I know sometimes I can't control my hands...hehehehe and i respect him as a family man who's doing this for a living to support his family..

I'm glad to know he gives good massage.

if you asked me, manhood massage is just an excuse to play your boi boi. Prostrate massage is just another way to play with your hxxe. If both types of massages are legitimate, then, there will be schools conducting such courses liao... Also why newspaper don't advertise manhood massage or prostrate massage???? So all this is just in your mind... personally I don't believe in paying for such massages...but some of you may enjoy it.... so individual taste...

I saw somewhere on the forum some masseur got diploma in manhood massage some more.. wonder which school got such courses..i also want to learn kekekekke..

Guest Chin Han
if you asked me, manhood massage is just an excuse to play your boi boi. Prostrate massage is just another way to play with your hxxe. If both types of massages are legitimate, then, there will be schools conducting such courses liao... Also why newspaper don't advertise manhood massage or prostrate massage???? So all this is just in your mind... personally I don't believe in paying for such massages...but some of you may enjoy it.... so individual taste...

I saw somewhere on the forum some masseur got diploma in manhood massage some more.. wonder which school got such courses..i also want to learn kekekekke..

Hi John,

Manhood Therapy is very popular in Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand. Another word is called Urut Batin. Should you travel to this places, please go and try it out and then write a report of what you had experienced. Manhood Therapy/Urut Batin was done by elderly uncles in their 50's to 60's in Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand. They are trained, certified and had been in this business long enough to conduct this massage. You can also check it out in google, key in urut batin or manhood therapy to get the answer immediately. :thumb:

Hi ChinHan, thanks for the info..I have long read about Urut batin and also study on Jelqing, lingham massage..etc

I assumed you have done your research, did you also read about some people being injured due to urut batin?

I wouldn't want to get into any kind of debate just that based on my limited knowledge, it is not scientifically proven. Like wise prostrate massage..etc Ask any doctors...etc u will get your answer.

Guest Chin Han
Hi ChinHan, thanks for the info..I have long read about Urut batin and also study on Jelqing, lingham massage..etc

I assumed you have done your research, did you also read about some people being injured due to urut batin?

I wouldn't want to get into any kind of debate just that based on my limited knowledge, it is not scientifically proven. Like wise prostrate massage..etc Ask any doctors...etc u will get your answer.

Hi 'john',

Manhood Therapy/Urut Batin/Prostrate Massage must be done by only certified, trained and experienced therapist. In singapore there are a few good male therapists practising it. You must read what they had advertise in the web or you can call them directly to check it out. :thumb:

Guest hstnasia
I am going to Jason for manhood massage. Will be going to bangkok on the 3rd to 7th february. I wonder where i can do manhood massage there. All i know they advertise for body massage. So far i cannot find it at any Thai website.

I don't think in the traditional Thai massage has any method of solely manage the manhood and I think it's not something common in Thai society for the manhood therapy. So chances are a bit slim to find a manhood massage there. Well, but there should be a plenty to get your manhood workout during the massage session there. lol

Guest Zhang Zi Yi
I am going to Jason for manhood massage. Will be going to bangkok on the 3rd to 7th february. I wonder where i can do manhood massage there. All i know they advertise for body massage. So far i cannot find it at any Thai website.

R you sure he can do manhood therapy? I called him to arrange for my bf and he sounded very rude, and said he doesn't do manhood therapy and hang up the hp. :swear:

Hi 'john',

Manhood Therapy/Urut Batin/Prostrate Massage must be done by only certified, trained and experienced therapist. In singapore there are a few good male therapists practising it. You must read what they had advertise in the web or you can call them directly to check it out. :thumb:

I wonder if it is split personality or the network playing tricks. The above 2 IP address are the same. I wonder if John and ChinHan are the same person. 一唱一和 perhaps?

Hi GM, you may want to verify the IP again. I usually use john under this IP. I don't know chinhan..maybe the u saw wrongly. Anyway, doesn't really matter. I still don't believe in this kind of therapy..

Hi GM, you may want to verify the IP again. I usually use john under this IP. I don't know chinhan..maybe the u saw wrongly. Anyway, doesn't really matter. I still don't believe in this kind of therapy..

just to add on, i am the same guy sending a responding to youngguy86 yesterday at 9.32am under a separate thread..please check

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

URUT or MASSAGE

...Everybody enjoys massage.

Experience the feel of unique techniques of massage by a qualified male massage therapist, for your relaxation and enjoyment. It is good to release all your stress and relax your body and mind. Feel free to call me for more details.

CALL/sms for more info/appoinment 96696082

Javanese Traditional Massage & Manhood Therapy

To be honest, 'Manhood' therapy sounds like having someone touch your genitals and possibly making you erect and even achieve orgasm.

That's just another form of sexual experience disguised as 'therapy'. lol

Not office safe -

http://www.geocities.com/mandiwap/therapy.html

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

Guest Satisfied
I need a good manhood therapy, can anyone recommend?

Am discreet. Prefer homebase.

I have tried Sky (82016902) from Woodlands. Good and firm hand grip. Must say its not the most 'pleasureable' experience but manageable after a few sessions. Be ready to see results. He will show you basic steps to bring home for DIY also. Cant be lazy if I want to see result.

I have tried Sky (82016902) from Woodlands. Good and firm hand grip. Must say its not the most 'pleasureable' experience but manageable after a few sessions. Be ready to see results. He will show you basic steps to bring home for DIY also. Cant be lazy if I want to see result.

Don't mind me asking, what do you mean exactly by 'results'?

Guest guest

I think the result is more psychological than anything else... it is an excuse to allow someone to play yr cXXk or allow that someone to enjoy playing w yr cxxk. Then they come out w a fancy name called manhood massage...etc... All are just gimmicks...etc. If it is scientifically proven, then u wll be seeing official courses conducted and approved by well established organisation right??? instead of underground...etc So if it is for fun, then, just go and enjoy it but for health reason, I don't think so...

Guest Satisfied
I think the result is more psychological than anything else... it is an excuse to allow someone to play yr cXXk or allow that someone to enjoy playing w yr cxxk. Then they come out w a fancy name called manhood massage...etc... All are just gimmicks...etc. If it is scientifically proven, then u wll be seeing official courses conducted and approved by well established organisation right??? instead of underground...etc So if it is for fun, then, just go and enjoy it but for health reason, I don't think so...

How can one prove the existence of wind? Does wind have any shape or colour? Sorry if I may have super side track the point I was trying to make.

For one who does not have to live with the challenge of maintaining a hard-on during a love-making session with your love one, its so easy for you to think how despardo one can get to try any method to have the problem solved. Psychological or not, it has certainly help me extend my erection to sustain my love making session to the one I love is good enough. It may not be scietifically proven but I thank all therapists who still keep the ancient art alive for people with hope to try it.

How many of your life expriences are scientifically proven inorder for you to faithfully practice them in life? It will be another chicken and egg problem... so which came first? Does love exist? If we can't prove its existence then are we not able to love?... OOOPss I side track again! Just to make my point. Life is hard by itself why made it any more difficult? :rolleyes:

How can one prove the existence of wind? Does wind have any shape or colour? Sorry if I may have super side track the point I was trying to make.

For one who does not have to live with the challenge of maintaining a hard-on during a love-making session with your love one, its so easy for you to think how despardo one can get to try any method to have the problem solved. Psychological or not, it has certainly help me extend my erection to sustain my love making session to the one I love is good enough. It may not be scietifically proven but I thank all therapists who still keep the ancient art alive for people with hope to try it.

How many of your life expriences are scientifically proven inorder for you to faithfully practice them in life? It will be another chicken and egg problem... so which came first? Does love exist? If we can't prove its existence then are we not able to love?... OOOPss I side track again! Just to make my point. Life is hard by itself why made it any more difficult? :rolleyes:

It is called an 'analogy' not 'side track', use the proper term .... just my 2 cents :)

Edited by beef4beef

There are many arguments on this.. bottomline, if you benefited from it then by all means go for it. I also think it is possible to DIY manhood massage.. basically it is just a massage...etc Actually I was told by a friend that anyhow do manhood massage can damage your organ. We don't even know if we can trust the masseurs that is doing it... For what u know, they are the ones promoting it ( I don't mean to point fingers at anyone here). So just read it with a pinch of salt.. Also do it at your own risk..my 2 cents worth...etc

ps.. Satisfied, may be you should ask your BF to performance manhood massage on you. It could be even more erotic!!!!!!

Guest Satisfied
There are many arguments on this.. bottomline, if you benefited from it then by all means go for it. I also think it is possible to DIY manhood massage.. basically it is just a massage...etc Actually I was told by a friend that anyhow do manhood massage can damage your organ. We don't even know if we can trust the masseurs that is doing it... For what u know, they are the ones promoting it ( I don't mean to point fingers at anyone here). So just read it with a pinch of salt.. Also do it at your own risk..my 2 cents worth...etc

ps.. Satisfied, may be you should ask your BF to performance manhood massage on you. It could be even more erotic!!!!!!

Have to clear the air once and for all, no no no Manhood massage is not what you perceived it to be. Its not just some masturbation session where the therapist makes you cums. I am sorry if I have not make myself clear. Theres more discomfort than pleasure. Theres breathing exercise to go along with the massage. Hope this help.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
Can anyone recommend a place for manhood therapy?

Wud prefer homebased as am discreet.

URUT or MASSAGE

Experience the feel of unique techniques of massage by a qualified male massage therapist, for your relaxation and enjoyment. It is good to release all your stress and relax your body and mind. Feel free to call me for more details.

Guest Gary..Singapore Eddison
URUT or MASSAGE

Anymore recommendation....please

QUOTE (guest @ Mar 28 2009, 10:06 PM) <

URUT or MASSAGE

Anymore recommendation....please

his massage is good, place is nicely decorated, though a bit ulu... might not be easily accessible if you don't have a car.

he gave me a strong massage, does not stinge on time (my session lasts abt 1:40hr), and it cost only $60.

oh, and the manhood massage is pretty painful... did not finish me off, but i'm ok.

No hanky pankies afaik..... maybe if you ask nicely....

Guest Gary..Singapore Eddison
his massage is good, place is nicely decorated, though a bit ulu... might not be easily accessible if you don't have a car.

he gave me a strong massage, does not stinge on time (my session lasts abt 1:40hr), and it cost only $60.

oh, and the manhood massage is pretty painful... did not finish me off, but i'm ok.

No hanky pankies afaik..... maybe if you ask nicely....

Thanks 4 your recommendations. Am not looking for any hanky Panky.

Any other therapists to recommend?

Guest guest

Jul 13 2008, 12:14 PM

Post #1

Group: Members

Member No.: 786

What are you doing after work today?

Ever thought of going to a Spa to relax but don't know where

to find one that caters to Mens needs? Well you have definetely

come to the right place. Home Spa For Men can definetely help

you.

We believe in Services, Treatments and Products that caters

toward your specifific Mens Spa needs.

I'm a Full Time Certified Therapist provides Swedish, Shiatsu,

Thai Yogic and Baliness Massages.

With 5yrs working experienced in an Oversea Spas in Bangkok,

Phuket and Bintan.

Rates:

Massages: $60 for 60mins and $80 for 90min.

Bodyscrubs:$35 for 30mins.

BodyTreatments:$35 for 30mins.

EarCandling:$35 for 20mins.

Manhood Therapy:$40 for 15mins.

My Operating Hours: Mon to Sun/Ph: 11AM to 9PM.

By Appt Only.

My place located at Ang Mo Kio, Ave 10.

I provide Incall, Outcall and Oversea Massage Services for Men.

My place is cosy with shower facilities.

Feel free to call or sms me for appts or enquiry

Ethan @ 97949018.

My Personal Page:www.geocities.com/gary_oleh/mypage.html

Guest guest

To be honest, 'Manhood' therapy sounds like having someone touch your genitals and possibly making you erect and even achieve orgasm.

Not office safe -

This post has been edited by beef4beef: Mar 12 2009, 10:42 AM

--------------------

Anyone has try the a/m . pls provide information.tks

Guest Zhu Ho Ren

Not office safe -

--------------------

His charges for the manhood therapy was very expensive. I paid for $95 for a session. And he kept encourage me to buy the herbal oil in 5ml was at $120. Total i spend $215 for only the manhood therapy and the 5ml herbal oil. He is extremely pushy. :angry:

Guest -tee-
His charges for the manhood therapy was very expensive. I paid for $95 for a session. And he kept encourage me to buy the herbal oil in 5ml was at $120. Total i spend $215 for only the manhood therapy and the 5ml herbal oil. He is extremely pushy. :angry:

is he a chubby oldman at bedok?

Guest guest

QUOTE (guest @ Mar 31 2009, 10:10 AM)

Not office safe -

--------------------

His charges for the manhood therapy was very expensive. I paid for $95 for a session. And he kept encourage me to buy the herbal oil in 5ml was at $120. Total i spend $215 for only the manhood therapy and the 5ml herbal oil. He is extremely pushy.

pls comment on his service and skill.thks

Guest dammitman
QUOTE (guest @ Mar 31 2009, 10:10 AM)

His charges for the manhood therapy was very expensive. I paid for $95 for a session. And he kept encourage me to buy the herbal oil in 5ml was at $120. Total i spend $215 for only the manhood therapy and the 5ml herbal oil. He is extremely pushy.

pls comment on his service and skill.thks

I went once. It was in a small flat in Chai Chee. I was promised 1.5 hours of manhood massage.

When I reached there, a fat old man greeted me. He just had a bath.

I was ushered into the flat, asked to sit on a chair and told to watch a 30-minute video presentation.

It was boring and the video was not clear. His intention was to sell me some products. I declined. Then the massage started.

I was told manhood massage does not just massage the manhood.

So he gave me some 20 minutes of foot reflexology and then applied some oil on my back.

Then I was made to sit inside one of those machines in which there was generating heat. After about 20 minutes, I was allowed to step out. Then he commented that my p***s was already longer. I was shocked. It looked the same to me and I was not there for some enlargement therapy.

Then I was asked to lie down on the floor and he massaged my legs then tigh then went round my manhood area like merry-go-round. Then I was told to take a shower before another round of presentation - he wants to sell his unknown products.

Since I was not interested to part with more money and I had spent 90 minutes there, I was shown the door.

I could summarise my whole experience actually simply by saying I was cheated.

By the way, the man in the website is not the man providing the sales service.

Go at your own risk.

• G_M changed the title to Manhood / sports massage recommendations?
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic