Male HQ

Urut Batin / Manhood Massage / 男性生殖器按摩技巧 / Jelqing / Lingam Penile Massage Discussion & Recommendation (compiled)

Guest gorgeous

Guest Guest

I had a great experience with him. Was having my nude massage with oil and while standing in front of my head massaging my back, I could see his tool sticking out from his boxer and somehow i must have gotten a little naughty and decided to give it a good lick. I guess my guard was down as he fed me poppers and i was feeling really good. I actually undressed him and he offered free body to body massage and why not? He climbed on top of me and slide up and down and he was praising my fine body and I stupidly felt so "wanted" and slutty. then he slid down and gave me a very good rim and a little fingering. I was already lost in pleasure by then, squirming and moaning away. He was very very reassuring and told me not to be shy and let out all the moans I could. Even told me one of his clients actually screamed very loudly. As he climbed back up he was massaging my hole with his big member and being the slutty btm that I am (I melt whenever my hole is rubbed)I unconciously muttered "please, please, please, please" He must have taken it that i wanted to get fxxked and he teased me somemore. Thought I've already lost my mind by then, I remembered it was me pushing against him and have him inside me. Surprisingly it wasn't that difficult despite his size and that's probably because he has totally "primed" me and I was receptive to anything by then. I knew this wasn't massage anymore but I was just too helpless to stop it and not that I wanted to. We fxxked long and hard with him plunging very forcefully into me. I won't complain because I love my men rough and forceful when fxxking. At times I felt like I was passing out as he was holidng on to my neck and pulling me backwards as he plunges deep into me at the other end. I actually came gasping for air and he was still not done till about 20 minutes later where we came together. Later he told me he actually already came once together with me earlier! What a strong man! I never went back although I enjoyed it very much, I'm just a student and couldn't afford to pay to get myself pleasured when I could get it free most times. BTW, I happened to be slim 170, 52kg.

Guest Waiter

I had a great experience with him. Was having my nude massage with oil and while standing in front of my head massaging my back, I could see his tool sticking out from his boxer and somehow i must have gotten a little naughty and decided to give it a good lick. I guess my guard was down as he fed me poppers and i was feeling really good. I actually undressed him and he offered free body to body massage and why not? He climbed on top of me and slide up and down and he was praising my fine body and I stupidly felt so "wanted" and slutty. then he slid down and gave me a very good rim and a little fingering. I was already lost in pleasure by then, squirming and moaning away. He was very very reassuring and told me not to be shy and let out all the moans I could. Even told me one of his clients actually screamed very loudly. As he climbed back up he was massaging my hole with his big member and being the slutty btm that I am (I melt whenever my hole is rubbed)I unconciously muttered "please, please, please, please" He must have taken it that i wanted to get fxxked and he teased me somemore. Thought I've already lost my mind by then, I remembered it was me pushing against him and have him inside me. Surprisingly it wasn't that difficult despite his size and that's probably because he has totally "primed" me and I was receptive to anything by then. I knew this wasn't massage anymore but I was just too helpless to stop it and not that I wanted to. We fxxked long and hard with him plunging very forcefully into me. I won't complain because I love my men rough and forceful when fxxking. At times I felt like I was passing out as he was holidng on to my neck and pulling me backwards as he plunges deep into me at the other end. I actually came gasping for air and he was still not done till about 20 minutes later where we came together. Later he told me he actually already came once together with me earlier! What a strong man! I never went back although I enjoyed it very much, I'm just a student and couldn't afford to pay to get myself pleasured when I could get it free most times. BTW, I happened to be slim 170, 52kg.

I have the same experience too. He will massage my back by standing in front of me, near my head. then keep rubbing his groin area against my head. I can feel his tool is getting harder and was out from his shorts. It's true, he is really good at rimming. I was really "melted" and high when he rim my ass. damn high. and was willing to get fxxked by him.

Guest I wonder

After all these recent postings about Bobby, I wonder if there will be more or fewer people going to him. I thought it was pretty scary with all the unsafe sex.

I used his service once many years ago, and I stopped him from what he wanted to do. Btw, I am not lean.

Guys who had more than a massage with him better go for a check!

We condemn guys going to a masseur not for a massage but what about a masseur who does not observe safe play?

We can't control who you choose to go for a massage but I feel BW should consider taking him off the Home Base Massage listing here.

Be safe and not sorry.

Guest Felix

Is what Bobby doing a form of 前列腺massage, which normally people would do it with some kind of vibrator, so in this case, the vibrator is replaced by his tool?

Guest sperm frappe

just went back from his place

really a good f*cker !!!

my ass is sore and his juice is slowly dripping ... i can feel my undie is wet and sticky !!

nice !!

Guest imseeker

really a good f*cker !!!

my ass is sore and his juice is slowly dripping ... i can feel my undie is wet and sticky !!

nice !!

Thio%20Li%20Ann%20Visiting%20Professor%20NYU%20Law%20School.jpg

really a good f*cker !!!

nice !!

Jaafar did prostate massage on me several weeks ago. He is fully clothed in t-shirt and shorts. His strokes are firm and strong. He is gentle when performing the prostate massage and yes, he wears gloves. First he will gently massage your anal entry (like foreplay) to ensure that you don't feel too much pain when his finger enters. When he is quite sure that his finger can enter without causing too much discomfort, he will climb onto the massage bed and kneel between your legs and start to insert his finger and locate your prostate gland. Once he has found it, he will start massaging it. All the time, his eyes will be shut - the same when he was doing the manhood massage for me. He doesn't look - perhaps in modesty.

At one stage I was so enjoying it that I placed both my legs over his shoulders and my hands held around his neck. He did not resist but just let me hug him as he continued to massage until the 45 minutes was up. At one stage, his other free hand was actually massaging my chest and and I could feel his palms pressing on my tits by turn.

After he has finished, he used a towel to wipe the outside of my anus clean then asked me to relax until I was ready to get dressed. There was no rush.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest BIDISCREETGUY

really a good f*cker !!!

nice !!

wondering how bobby looks like

the link in picture rail is a slim guy in orange, is that him ?

Jaafar did prostate massage on me several weeks ago. He is fully clothed in t-shirt and shorts. His strokes are firm and strong. He is gentle when performing the prostate massage and yes, he wears gloves. First he will gently massage your anal entry (like foreplay) to ensure that you don't feel too much pain when his finger enters. When he is quite sure that his finger can enter without causing too much discomfort, he will climb onto the massage bed and kneel between your legs and start to insert his finger and locate your prostate gland. Once he has found it, he will start massaging it. All the time, his eyes will be shut - the same when he was doing the manhood massage for me. He doesn't look - perhaps in modesty.

At one stage I was so enjoying it that I placed both my legs over his shoulders and my hands held around his neck. He did not resist but just let me hug him as he continued to massage until the 45 minutes was up. At one stage, his other free hand was actually massaging my chest and and I could feel his palms pressing on my tits by turn.

After he has finished, he used a towel to wipe the outside of my anus clean then asked me to relax until I was ready to get dressed. There was no rush.

true enough...jaafar is one of those professional masseur u can find. no hanky panky. if you are in for a real genuine good massage (be it prostate or body),this is a right catch.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest caution

just went home from his place

u enjoy everytime he cum inside my ass and bite my neck ...

feel very warm and passionate :)

Oh oh, bareback again? Be careful!

Guest Ironrod

Seeing all the "guest" and "unregistered" user post abt the Bobby case makes me feel fake all over.

Does the massage include enema? If his tool is THAT BIG and fxxking you deep and no accident happen.

either

1) it means you clean your ass clean and deep and really to be plow before you go massage

2) or it's a fxxking lie

I hardly can find a btm whom doesn't need to clean their ass and let me have a good deep fxxk with seeing any poot.

Guest slutty salmon

Ironrod, i always make an effort to do enema (using Fleet enema, $4.30 from watsons / guardian).

i do bother to do so since i want to feel sexy and confident everytime i host a manrod.

esp with bobby !!

it's so rewarding !!

Guest Guest

Interesting to note all these posts on 'Handsstrong'.

But it seems the character is not mounting (bareback) all his ponies (customers). He as a stallion could be selective in his choice.

And the posture he adopts to mount some of his ponies, lead me to think his ponies must be fit indeed to take the stallion on.

Otherwise, they might find themselves on 'Brokeback Mountain'!

• 1 month later...

I went to Bobby once a few months back. While he's standing in front of my head as he massage my back, his nice tool just tangle out from one side of his short. I turn n rest my head forward so as he work my back to n fro, his package will be in a way slapping against my face. Bob, adjusted himself slightly, so as he forward, his tool is actully touching my face n lip. It does seems like an invite for me to suck on his dick. He hands are firm n strong. As he works on my butt, I felt so high n horny. Together with his offering to sniff into his special relaxing oil make me really fore go n reslease myself. Next moment, I'm enjoying his fingers in my ass. I was tilting my butt up with my 2 hands grapping my ass cheek apart for Bob. I swear it's was my best fxxk ever. His dick is so big, long n hard. He was rough n violent when he was about to cum. I just love the way he fxxk me. I'm in doggy style, my head down on the bed, Bod fxxking me from behind in between my legs n pulling my both hand to the back n me looking down. As he pump, I moan n moan till I cried out;" fxxk me! Yes! fxxk me!" eventually he pump faster n lot harder. I can his big strong cock hitting me deep in my Ass. He's so strong, I can't move a bit at all to avoid the pain, he keep thrusting hard forward into me n pulling me back with my hands on my back. The pain hurt me deep inside till become so weak to resist. As I loosen up, pleasure come back again! I love the pain when Bob fxxk me! My Ass hurt a few days but I think it worth it! I wanted to go back again but I also scare! I'll get Bob to fxxk me again for sure!

Guest zhang wen

Better get yourself check before you regret for "Life".

life goes on, be it with a positive or negative mark. the world won't be more compassion as well :)

the feeling of accepting his warm seed willingly is undeniably sensuous !!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone experienced such massages? Such massages ar traditional malay massage, meant for blood flow and good blood circulation; and will result in enhanced sexual performances.  They call it urut batin in Malay.

Has anyone had any experience of such (no hanky panky), but purely for the sake of a good traditional massage?

Any recommendations or references?

Thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tks....went to para spa and had a relaxing time for 140 minutes so urut batan could.... Well happen a couple of times to help my sporting endurancewhile swimming at Queenstown pool and yck at night. Have to say it worked well as I am swimming lap after lap and meeting more hard cock. So excited by coming across para spa and their great thumbs. Mmmmmm

• G_M changed the title to Manhood / sports massage recommendations?
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic