Male HQ

Urut Batin / Manhood Massage / 男性生殖器按摩技巧 / Jelqing / Lingam Penile Massage Discussion & Recommendation (compiled)

Guest gorgeous

Guest Guest
I can under Bro Pat... he must have had so many nonsense callers that he has just decided to stop returning calls or smses...

too bad for those of us who are serious abt it....this is what happens when pple indiscriminately post comments here....

anyone tried him... heard that he is a bottom and loves big top !!!

Guest Cut & Paste

QUOTE (Guest @ May 6 2009, 05:00 PM)

I went for a massage near Bt Merah area (Home-based). Mentioned to the therapist on

manhood and prostate massage. He was kind enough to add on both at additional $30.

(on top of $50 for 60min body massage). He did the manhood first, then prostate.

I shoot automatically. Anyone got similar experience?

The Bt Merah guy name who did the massage for me is

Pat 9025 0353. I called him "Brother Pat".

Enjoy!!

Guest gud massage client
good massage client, u mean Marcus do manhood too?

Ermmm..... I m sorry dude, I nvr asked him for a manhood massage... but he is skillful in general massage therapy

Guest 58386
QUOTE (Guest @ May 6 2009, 05:00 PM)

I went for a massage near Bt Merah area (Home-based). Mentioned to the therapist on

manhood and prostate massage. He was kind enough to add on both at additional $30.

(on top of $50 for 60min body massage). He did the manhood first, then prostate.

I shoot automatically. Anyone got similar experience?

The Bt Merah guy name who did the massage for me is

Pat 9025 0353. I called him "Brother Pat".

Enjoy!!

Nice ad, why don't put up address as well?

Guest Thomas

Bro Pat has a Korean bf. Got chance to see him

when I finished my massage after 9pm. Tot he

was a late customer, and Bro Pat said that is his boy.

Both quite compatible. Athletic and fair look.

Guest army beng
Bro Pat has a Korean bf. Got chance to see him

when I finished my massage after 9pm. Tot he

was a late customer, and Bro Pat said that is his boy.

Both quite compatible. Athletic and fair look.

Zun bo? then why is he doing manhood and oral services?

Wun his bf b jealous meh?

I cant imagine if i got a bf playing with others kuku jiao and sucking them....

Si bei sick lor...

Guest Guest

Can give a review on Pat's massage? thomas?

how is the full body massage? which style?

manhood and prostate is handjob or really massage abs and thigh

how old is this pat?

Guest Thomas

Bro Pat is mid 30s. Atheletic build.

I went because of neck and back issue.

I recived the massage and I enjoyed it.

What style? I think mixture.

For the manhood and Prostate, they are add-on

which I mentioned to him. He did both for me.

I shoot automatically. Info helps?

Why dont enquire with him directly?

From talking, you can sense if the person is sincere or not.

Thomas

Guest Waste of Time

Don't bother calling this Pat guy. He doesn't pick up the phone and does not reply to sms-es. I know others have had the same experience. I think all this about him is a bit of a con. If you ask me, don't believe it. If you notice, the guy posting comments is repeating the same thing over and over again. Not sure what its all about so best to be careful ya.

Don't bother calling this Pat guy. He doesn't pick up the phone and does not reply to sms-es. I know others have had the same experience. I think all this about him is a bit of a con. If you ask me, don't believe it. If you notice, the guy posting comments is repeating the same thing over and over again. Not sure what its all about so best to be careful ya.

I agree. It's a total waste of time. I don't understand what pleasure he derives from posting here and not responding.

Guest verypuzzled
totally agreed, call & sms - dun even bother to answer or reply, RUDE!

I'm another one to tried calling "bro Pat" since his posts , guess what i call at least 8 times on seperate ocassions, timings and even loads of sms, guess what.. ZERO RESPONSE!

I used to go to a visually handicapped massuer before he retired, guess what, no matter how busy, by a couple of hours, he get someone to read the missed calls and he will call back!

I agree, either this pat guy is a big CON mystery or he is just stuck up.

If you r reading i'm sure you are. Please don't waste other time. Get a life or pls run your biz properly, singapore is small.

Hi very puzzled

Are the guy who sms and asked for "Extras" and

enquire about my height, weight, age, body size?!

I think miss calls and messages total up to at least 20!!

Are u sincerely looking for massage?

Is it reasonable? I am just making a simple living.

PS. Log in and reply!!!

Guest evenmorepuzzled!
Hi very puzzled

Are the guy who sms and asked for "Extras" and

enquire about my height, weight, age, body size?!

I think miss calls and messages total up to at least 20!!

Are u sincerely looking for massage?

Is it reasonable? I am just making a simple living.

PS. Log in and reply!!!

I finally got your reply!

Firstly, i have NEVER ask you about extras or anything like that. Read my post, my calls was spread out 8 times in a period of times. I'm TRUELY looking for a massage in central west zone! You should see my sms as "how much do you charge and are you free tonight/later" and "did i get a wrong number, could you kindly call me back thanks"

I seriously thought i got the wrong number and to my disgust, i seen so many posters on board saying they had the same experience.

If i have asked you those out of the line request, i'm fine. But since you are doing busniess and i get even get a sms or callback or even a call that was picked up, i knew i should not have be bothered with you.

Singapore is small. If you think this is the way you wanna conduct your biz, fine. Good luck with your living.

Finally, why should i log in to comment with u since i have been a reader for 5 yrs and even more ridiculous when you don't even return a biz call/sms.

Good luck, "mr pat". You are one massuer/conner i would not spend my another one minute on now.

To all who share the same experience with him, let's not waste time.

Guest Jtai
I finally got your reply!

Firstly, i have NEVER ask you about extras or anything like that. Read my post, my calls was spread out 8 times in a period of times. I'm TRUELY looking for a massage in central west zone! You should see my sms as "how much do you charge and are you free tonight/later" and "did i get a wrong number, could you kindly call me back thanks"

I seriously thought i got the wrong number and to my disgust, i seen so many posters on board saying they had the same experience.

If i have asked you those out of the line request, i'm fine. But since you are doing busniess and i get even get a sms or callback or even a call that was picked up, i knew i should not have be bothered with you.

Singapore is small. If you think this is the way you wanna conduct your biz, fine. Good luck with your living.

Finally, why should i log in to comment with u since i have been a reader for 5 yrs and even more ridiculous when you don't even return a biz call/sms.

Good luck, "mr pat". You are one massuer/conner i would not spend my another one minute on now.

JUST DONT BOTHER GOING FOR HIS MASSAGE. TOTAL LET DOWN. MORE LIKE 'GEYLANG THAI GIRL' MASSAGE =MINIMAL SKILL BUT PLENTY OF 'OTHER' SKILLS!!

:twisted:

Guest Scam victim?

Totally agree. I called only once (no answer, no return call), and I followed up with a very simple and polite sms to enquire about making a booking (no reply). Its a scam! Avoid at all cost.

Guest muscfit
Totally agree. I called only once (no answer, no return call), and I followed up with a very simple and polite sms to enquire about making a booking (no reply). Its a scam! Avoid at all cost.

I sms too.. no reply. Haha.. a waste of time.

Guest Guest
Bro Pat actually PM to apologise for not responding to my sms. He then asked for my phone number and said that he'll reply accordingly. I've sent him my number but have yet to hear from him. Oh well...

That's says it all. Bro Pat, you got the missed calls function in your hp right? Don't bother, there must more than 100 for you to apologise. Ya dream on

Guest guess
Whatever services he advertise is bullshit.

Cannot do a basic massage, I regret for going. :angry:

Hi Jin. My apology if my massage doesnot reach to your standard. If you feel unhappy about it, you should have let me know after the session.I wont take your hard earn money, for its unfair ro you. My apology if I cause any discomfort to you. Thankyou.

Guest_S.Rashid, i do agree from what you say, esp " Do respect your therapist ", well i hope you treat other therapist as what you say too, to me you no different compare to others, you " think " you are serious therapist, i believe alot others think same way as you, most people even think themselve are pro.

" dont even dare to ask it nice ", those words does not make you pro, but show how high your EQ & how well you can deal with client, this market is not just you doing, i not against you, is great to have positive attitude & passion with what you do, you can feel proud with your job, but also think twice when you say something, it won't show any good by stepping other therapist in order to " prove " you are " decent ".

Edited by snowball

Snowball, i think guest_rashid is trying to make fun with bw_mac_guest msg. if he is the so called masseur, why take so long to response (mar 29)? Now alredi end May...

Also bw_mac_guest give quite good comments so why bombard him back?

Could it be he is trying make this masseur look bad??? I don't know - just guessing...maybe someone can verify..... Anyway, if he is the actual masseur then maybe IQ almost zero lor... your msg is spot on...

Guest -bw_mac_guest-
Hi bw_mac_guest. I am the therapist that you mentioned. I believed you did stated the word "a bit ulu.." in your comments. I think it is not appropriate to write it if you do not know the meaning "Ulu.". With your help, readers may have understand it differently. You called District 10 "Ulu". 10 minutes walk from Newton Mrt or from Novena Mrt and 20 minute walking distant to Orchard Road?

I am a serious therapist, I do my work with passion and pride. Do not expect any hanky panky from me and dont even dare to ask it nice. Do respect your therapist, bw_mac. NOT ALL THERAPISTS ARE THE SAME.

Comments are meant to be subjective because it is my personal view

Ulu- Yes, to me if it is not near to a MRT, it is ulu if i don't drive, so what if it is in district 10?

if you are scared other readers may understand differently, why don't you post your addr & let people decide.

hanky panky - it was asked and i replied. if you have noticed, i said "maybe". I did not say to expect any from you. Did i complained about it?

i am surprised you are reacting this way since you are in this line, just a little friendly customer feedback got you all riled up...

so what if i asked you for hanky panky, are you gonna punch me in my face? are you gonna scream at me "RESPECT YOUR THERAPIST, NOT ALL ARE THE SAME!!" :rolleyes:

Guest I AM ULU

Ulu means upstream, near the source of a river, deep in the jungle. Or in slang.. just somewhere very remote, in a "jungly" area, or the word can describe someone very "suaku".

No way can district 10 be called ulu. Its very built up around there. Unless one is talking about a "concrete jungle". Haha.

Maybe "not near the mrt" is what is meant (can't mean bus stops as there is one maybe about a few minutes walk away).

But then again, most of Singapore is not near an mrt station...

• 1 month later...
Guest Bronze

Hi Guys

K here is my sexperience on urut batin. I had it a few months ago. n this is the real urut batin, in my opinion as it didnt involve "happy endings". the massage is concentrated on the stomach/pubic area. not so much on the shaft. it also involved massaging the kegel muscle. it was a painful sexperience especially when the massage was done on the kegel muscle. as not much emphasis is on the penis (massaging the shaft is still done) there is no feeling of ejaculating cos the masseur will ask u to breathe in n out as the massage is done as a form of cum control. it was an effective urut batin cos when i had an erection, i cud feel my penis became very hard n very big. i cud feel the rush of blood to my cock n it became very rigid. n when i ejaculated it was sexhilarating!! the orgasm was awfully wonderful!!! nvr had this kind of sexual cumming. it was a wonderful sexperience. I cud control my cum n i had multiple orgasm. So guys... urut batin is NOT masturbation. :thumb:

Guest Cutboi
I had. It was torture. Fxxking pain, but my dick got really hard. Like the saying goes; sweetness after the bitterness. My btm cry father cry mother, song song until go heaven when I screw him deep deep.

Where did you get it done? Any recommendations?

I had mine done long time ago, the masseur no long does massage and is no longer in Sg.

Here is the link that discussed Urut Batin.

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php...ost&p=76744

Doing a google search also yield some result.

http://www.blowingwind.org/search/index.ht...p;sa=Search#744

Make sure you check the date. Some post are in 2007. You are free to try and call he numbers. Just don't expect too much.

Guest mexxace

There is a Malay man in his 50s living in Siglap area who claims that he is able to give effective manhood therapy. He has a professional-looking website (not sure whether he still has it) that gives you the impression of a traditional remedy feel. If you get his service - which is just rubbing your stomach, gential and thigh areas, and ask stand above a brewing container with some leaves/vegetation brewing in it such that the steam is to infuse into your c*** through the vapour - he will want to show you some products for cleansing your digestive system. His argument: your sex life is related to what you eat (C'mon, almost everything does right?).

For that rub-here-rub-there, the video, the brewing of the herbs, the vapour and a glass of drink, he asked for $400 and strongly advice that you go back to him. He seems to operate from another place at Bedok Reservoir.

I did not pay him $400, something more less than than what he expected but more generous than what an-hour of good massage deserves.

My message is BWers, avoid this guy. Unless, you want to help me teach him a lesson.

Guest manliman

Any place to recommend for manhood therapy?

Hi guys,

anyone tried this masseur called Rashid before?

"Urut or massage...........Everybody enjoys it! It helps to revitalize your

body and soul.Full body javanese massage with manhood therapy

included by a certified, qualified and experience full-time male therapist in

a private and cozy home spa is now available for your relaxation and

enjoyment. Its good to release your stress and relax your body and mind.

For enquiries and appointment, call S.Rashid @ 91702540 or email to :

sehap_rashid@yahoo.com.sg

P.S:

This is NOT A GAY MASSAGE

If I do not reply to your call, as I maybe busy in my work. I would

appreciate if you could forward me with your sms, indicating your

preferred date and time, I get back to you immediately once I am free."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jem_Edu

Any place to recommend for manhood therapy? Would prefer homebase at central area.

Hi Peng Hui,

for my personal experience, Ethan is very pro and gd in his profession. I hv tried his scub / manhood and even massage though i nvr like massgae as it find it ticklish. though it's a home-based, the pl is cosy and u get to relax for evey moment spent there. it's value for $$$ : ) :thumb:

Guest Tay Peng Hui

Hi Peng Hui,

for my personal experience, Ethan is very pro and gd in his profession. I hv tried his scub / manhood and even massage though i nvr like massgae as it find it ticklish. though it's a home-based, the pl is cosy and u get to relax for evey moment spent there. it's value for $$$ : ) :thumb:

Hi Jem_Edu,

Thanks 4 the recommendations.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

anyone tried this masseur called Rashid before?

"Urut or massage...........Everybody enjoys it! It helps to revitalize your

body and soul.Full body javanese massage with manhood therapy

included by a certified, qualified and experience full-time male therapist in

a private and cozy home spa is now available for your relaxation and

enjoyment. Its good to release your stress and relax your body and mind.

For enquiries and appointment, call S.Rashid @ 91702540 or email to :

sehap_rashid@yahoo.com.sg

P.S:

This is NOT A GAY MASSAGE

If I do not reply to your call, as I maybe busy in my work. I would

appreciate if you could forward me with your sms, indicating your

preferred date and time, I get back to you immediately once I am free."

May i know age of Rashid? i am perfer a traditional urut batin with old man.

• 6 months later...
Guest George

Looking for a good manhood massage. I hve not try it before, but hve heard about it abit here n there. So would like to try. Does anyone hve any good recommendation? Happy ending is a bonus. Not a must.

You may like to go to singapore home based list in blowing wind to check it out. Got many good masseur's can do a good manhood therapy. :thumb:

Guest sushibomb

May i know age of Rashid? i am perfer a traditional urut batin with old man.

manhood therapy is just a excuse for hankypanky as we all know

Guest Chin Han

Manhood Therapy is very popular in Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand. Another word is called Urut Batin. Should you travel to this places, please go and try it out and then write a report of what you had experienced. Manhood Therapy/Urut Batin was done by elderly uncles in their 50's to 60's in Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand. They are trained, certified and had been in this business long enough to conduct this massage. You can also check it out in google, key in urut batin or manhood therapy to get the answer immediately.

Guest Kevin

Manhood massage is called JuaGen (catch veins), it is not illegal. It's a massage that circulates your blood flow around the P***S area, it can discharge stomach winds and toxic in your body. It is clinically tested, but men who tried it can feel the difference after 1 week, the urine will be darker in colour and more smellier, which is a good sign, you need to drink a lot of water, and you can last longer during intercourse also.

• G_M changed the title to Manhood / sports massage recommendations?
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic