Male HQ

One Seven Sauna @ Circular Road

Guest Guest

Let me see if I could shed some light.

Foggy night

I think, during that special nite, the whole upper floor will be sprayed with smoke, either with smoke machines or allowing the smokers to puff all they want; thus creating a smoky, foggy looking atmosphere.

Or, they could be burning incense or joss paper as offering since it is fast approaching the ghost month, which will also cause the place to have foggy look.

All customers are supposed to be butt naked during this event.

On the other hand, they could be fogging for Ades mosquitoes and customer walking around naked would not fear any bites, from the mosquitoes of course.

Ring night

I was thinking more in the line of people who has coxk ring, nipple ring, ear ring or wedding ring are all welcome and those with the ring/s will be allowed free entry of some sort.

Of course it would be good to have ppl show off their prize ring and let the other customer choose who has the biggest rings, etc.

Light up

One possibilities would be that you are given a 'night stick' and you are supposed to use your imagination on how to put on the 'night stick' to light up

On the other hand, it could well be having the place light up with lots of candles. I can't imagine the place being light up like Christmas or Chinese New Year.

Disclaimer: the above are my personal comment and it is in no way representing the thought or wishes of this board. Any resemblance to anyone alive or death are purely coincidental.

Thanks GM.. interesting ideas.

I'm curious how 17 will allow free entry to guys with cockrings. Do you have to show the guy at the counter that you're wearing it before entry?

Lights up sounds like fun. Since NS, I've always wanted to meet a good bottom who can take a 6" blue cyalume stick.

Guest Guest

17 had introduced theme night for all Friday evening. Here are my input,

Foggy night: smoke crating machines installed both upstair & downstair to create the foggy scene. Of course, this is to provide some sort of comfort zone as all are to be fully nude.

Light up: fully black out upstair, all were given a small torch light, and again fully nude upstair.

Ring night: no idea, new to me.

Guest Guest
Light up: fully black out upstair, all were given a small torch light, and again fully nude upstair.

i went OneSeven on that friday theme nite. they give u these small yellow torches at the entrance. on the second floor, they darken all the normal lights more than the normal naural night. you need to use the torches to see some of the places.

in the orgy room, inconsiderate people shined their torches on ass, cock and faces where man were having fun on the bed. real inconsiderate and turn off.

OneServen management. my feedback is to stop this particular theme.

in the orgy room, inconsiderate people shined their torches on ass, cock and faces where man were having fun on the bed. real inconsiderate and turn off.

Lol.. talk about being in the spot light.

The fog machines really very bu-soh... cannot tahan. If cannot breath, how to blow?

Guest Guest

i think they are trying so hard they are going hay-wire. all so salah one. i think the only theme night i like from 17 is double go natural. why can't they have just that instead of dunno what ring and mask night. and i was once shown the deck around the zouk smoke machine. did u know they are so corrosive that the metal plates near the smoke machine are actually corroded?

one seven: we just want normal nude nights. stop all these nonsense themes please.

Guest Guest

One Seven -if need new ideas Try BDSM nite.

Put up some ropes and chains and let PLUs have their fantasy to be raped or played while being tied up

Guest Guest_cw30

sound no value to have such new themes night.

why dont they have the following instead ....

nude muscle men night only : only allowed muscle men to go to level 2; solely for muscle men only; time to give muscle men m2m action

nude stocky men night only : only allowed stocky men to go to level 2; solely for stocky men only; time to give stocky men s2s action

:D

do i get to earn intellectual property rights for these???

• 3 months later...
Guest AlphaTop

Last Friday at 17 was crazy. The crowd at was back to it glory day before TC came into the scene. It seems like, the crowd is back and the till must have been ringing non-stop for 17. It was nude day on Friday and the the scene on the 2nd floor was thick. At certain passage way, it shoulder to shoulder and cock to cock. Lots of muscular gym going hunks which I don't get to see very much in 17 since TC opens it's door, are back. But too bad they are not my target because I can sense their "I'm too good for you" attitude.

As for me, I was targeting at those stocky, muscular guys and my wishes came true when I was approached near the prison area. After some smooching, he lead me to an empty room. Boy was I fired up by his skillful blowjob and his meaty frame. My tongue lead me to his sweet and well cleaned orifice and I gave him a rim. He moan with every flick of my hot tongue on his ass. After the rim, I lubed him up and realised that I've found a fresh pucker; his ass was tight and it gripped my finger as I applied the lube. He told me to go easy as he had not had anal for some time. I told him "I know, I can feel it".

I started with doggie but he flinched and told me it was painful. I switched to lying down and asked him to sit on me and inched himself onto my dick. It took quiet awhile for my dick to be completely accepted into his ass. He told me that mine is too big and replied that I can't please everyone and I made no apologies. After it was in, I pushed him into doggie and started to ride him. He was moaning with my every push, his moans gets louder as I pumped harder and faster. I could feel his ass is loosening up and decided to switched him to missionary. I was really turned on by his muscular legs as I grabbed it. I told him that I am closed and he says he is too. As I pushed forward I heard him let out a series of sounds and his body and legs stiffened and went into spasm as he shot his cum onto his body. As he tightened up and squeezed his ass, I lost control and exploded my load into the condom inside him. We cleaned up and went our separate way after some formalities.

I went for dinner and went back up to find that the crowd got thicker and it is choked-a-block and most rooms were locked. I found and met another stocky guy and boy was I hot after he gave me a terrific blowjob. It was smooth and relaxing. My dick sprung into action and got stiffed immediately. I rode him for about half an hour before I took my break. I spent much longer time with the second guy as the sensitivity of my dick had lessen. And for the 2nd guy, it was exactly what he wanted. Good long fxxk. I had to excuse myself to go to the shower as I was hot and sweaty from all the workouts. I came back into the room where I left him and told him to suck for me. He dutifully continued to give me a terrific blow to get my dick back into its glorify state. I capped another rubber and pumped him with renewed vigour. The session ended about 20 minutes after we started as I was tired and so was he. He later told me that he had cummed earlier. Although the session ended without either of us cumming, it was none the less a fantastic session. He complimented that I have gave him more than he had expected.

My 2nd unloading came from another stocky guy in the dark room while I was resting. I was too tied then to want to do anything and he helped me by giving me his full attention on my dick. Minutes later, I emptied my load into his mouth. I thank him and he replied it was his pleasure to serve me. Talk about good service.

I had not expect 17 to be so packed and I was glad I came on the right time. Who knows, I might pay another visit soon.

Guest 17 guest

Went to 17 over the weekend, but missed the friday nude nite.

The observation while many tc boi boi are crossing over to 17 but the best and most gorgeous ones are not there.

It seem that sg should not have too many gay saunas because it is bad for the operators and the customers. The cake is too small for too many to share.

Now with tc closed, the crowd at 17 is better both on saturday and sunday. It is a win-win situation for both the operator and customers.

Fruitful cruising are higher and better quality catch.

But there is also the unwanted case of those attitude gor boi boi spoilling the culture at 17.

To each his own, best cruising. Hope tc will closed forever.

I don't. TC should come back and present a better product.

Competition keeps the sauna operators on their toes. To keep their product fresh and appealling. Otherwise, rest on their backside.. and we sauna goers have to put up with stale smelly cubicles with oil based lube.

Say no to barebacking..

Laugh at the stupid bottom if he ask you to not wear a condom. Make funny remarks about how you are not putting your cock inside his smelly used backside.

If you're bottoming for an unreasonable top... tell him that his cock stinks like his mouth and you need a rubber to protect your backside. Better still, dump that asshole.. and move on. There are better tops in 17 who cares for your healt and your pleasure.

TC should not and will not be closed forever. Many including myself are looking forward to a new TC with better environment and facilities, of course better quality guys. Meanwhile we shall wait and see how one seven goes.....should be more crowded as TC crowd spilled over. In other words, more choices and also come with some attitudes. :blink:

Guest sauna goer
But too bad they are not my target because I can sense their "I'm too good for you" attitude.

Reminds me of a guy who look-alike the main actor of Eternal Summer...what's his name? The moment he entered the sauna, he sent that message :I am too good ofr you" attitude. :D This was at a sauna in Australia.

Guest AlphaTop

Those type will be there in any sauna. With the closure of TC, 17 is back to it's hay day instead of playing second fiddle. There are so many guys to choose from, we will be spoilt for choice. I certainly don't have problem getting the types I like. Let's not let those that has an attitude problem spoit our fun.

Buaya is right.. 17 yesterday was awful. So many posers and not enough bottoms for the sling room. All just stand there, waiting for free show like that. They won't even pass me a condom when I asked for one. So disgusting.... no courtesy at all.

Guest AlphaTop

I did see an Ang Moh on the sling when I was there last friday, but no takers to screw him. For me, I usually secure the condom to my locker key stripe. Bring your own if you intend to fxxk, don't blame others for not giving their condoms to you, I don't think they owe you any favours. I did notice those condom trays were running out of condom fast as the night progresses. As for the posers, I strongly believe that they are from Towel Club.

I think a very good time would be afternoons from Mon to Thurs. Many go there for good fun during that time, some are married, others escape the hundrums of their offices nearby, and so I did not experience much of their attitude too. In fact, most are there to play.. quickly and willingly. Usually good crowd on Tues (because of young men's day) and Thurs (short towel day).

I find it gives best value for my money if I go just before 1pm (during my day off). I get 2 free passes for other weekday visits (one for entry till 1pm and the other for entry till 4pm). This means my 3 visits cost only $6.67! Now, where can you get good fun in a premier club (clean, gym facilities, steam & sauna, lube & condoms provided freely in rooms, etc) at such ridiculously low price? :)

If I can't make it before 1pm, the next target I aim is entry before 4pm, as this entitles me to 1 free pass (thus averaging $10 per visit).

The crowd on weekday afternoons can be hot! I usually have very good fun during my visits there.

Disclaimer: in case any of you think I am promoting 1-7, I would like to say that I am not connected to 1-7 in any business way :) Just a satisfied customer.. 99.9% of the time :)

Thanks, Airbin.

New Boi : In the map, you will see "Old World Cafe" at the corner of New Bridge Rd and Upp Circular Rd. It's no longer there. In its place is Songfa (?) bak kut teh. You can't miss it. Just walk down the road (Upp Circ Rd) and 1-7 is on the right (number 17).

Guest leather wed

It was somewhat a nude nite yesterday. It was either leather gears or nothing at all, so most of the boys were walking around with their tools hanging.

Some of the TC boys were there last nite appearantly disppointed with the crowd there expecting to see the same attitude boy boy of yester TC.

Many were also disgusted with the open wild action all around the sauna when people just fxxked around not minding other watching.

There was a black with a 9ins tool and OMG! the local boys were extra extra small...

Hi all, been to 17 this afternoon BUT next door Bak Ku Teh store for lunch...hee :P ...Did notice a few hottie coming down from 17 and we did exchange glances.....they must be wondering why they did not see me up there just now...hahahaha....just kidding......anyway...those guys were really cute. Will definitely visit this special place one afternoon...thanks Airbin and lookingood for all the info....

Guest stocky fit

well i when there too much too many people as i cant find room to have sex so i went to TMC hmm lucky for me to go there coz i found wat i want there as i manage to get hook up with few nice fit musculer guy and have good time :D

maybe due to this the crowed has spread to others place went to shougun but cant get anyone

to me i find TMC is good coz i can have good time than go PLAY DISCO to dance :P :thumb: :clap: :clap: .if more ppl go there i think will be more fun as can dance and get hook up and go TMC so near dun have to take cab waste money

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sour grape

Informed sources said that TC has yet to found a location for her new premise. In this time of rising property price it will be very difficult to find a suitable location in the town area which is discreet (not in the very busy CBD) but within walking distance of MRT and night riders bus service yet big enough but affordable.

So there is reasonable belief that TC will take at least another 6 months before it can reopen.

While the crowd at 17 had improved by laps and bounce but the majority are yet to be seen at there.

It is good for 17 the longer TC delay because we are having a bounty harvest at 17 recently. I am not against the management of TC but just that the culture and crowd of TC happened to be so stuck out and "attitude". May be karma works its way. So those "attitude" boi boi of TC will have no choice to come to 17 to be fxxked by those so called "old, ugly and unwanted" uncles of 17 or deprived of tender loving care of sex.

Any way I am sure supporters of 17 will not welcome these "attitude" boi boi into 17 to turn 17 into another elite "TC".

Karma. Call me an old, ugly, unwanted sour grape. I am!

• 2 weeks later...

Those are the TC yandaos.. their hao lan holier than holier cock mode is infectious.

Even the toads now think they can eat geese cock meat.

Not sure if I want to put up with the attitude tonight.. but I want to have fun with that sexy crewcut RSM btm I met last time!

A HIV self test kit and a "man" calendar was given as door gift last nite World Aids Day and AFA guys were there to promote safe sex message for all.

All the calendar models are from the members of 17. Some will know whom they are because the photos are quite obvious not like last year when they worn masks.

Most probably all will be given the calendar duirng your next visit to 17.

Guest Strongarm
Informed sources said that TC has yet to found a location for her new premise. In this time of rising property price it will be very difficult to find a suitable location in the town area which is discreet (not in the very busy CBD) but within walking distance of MRT and night riders bus service yet big enough but affordable.

So there is reasonable belief that TC will take at least another 6 months before it can reopen.

While the crowd at 17 had improved by laps and bounce but the majority are yet to be seen at there.

It is good for 17 the longer TC delay because we are having a bounty harvest at 17 recently. I am not against the management of TC but just that the culture and crowd of TC happened to be so stuck out and "attitude". May be karma works its way. So those "attitude" boi boi of TC will have no choice to come to 17 to be fxxked by those so called "old, ugly and unwanted" uncles of 17 or deprived of tender loving care of sex.

Any way I am sure supporters of 17 will not welcome these "attitude" boi boi into 17 to turn 17 into another elite "TC".

Karma. Call me an old, ugly, unwanted sour grape. I am!

i never been to tc as heard from friends that they are bad as in rude too, so far i went to 17 and shogun and TMC well i find shogun abit out as too open and only few rooms plus those rooms are very small maybe they follow Jap style , as for 17 the people there seem ok they dun care what you do as long you guys pay and go in as for tmc i find the staff there is funny and friendly can be relaxing at times when you are stress and can see some of the tc customer is going there. nice to hang out :) and easy to hook up as the place is just nice :D:D

It seem that Leather Wednesday has turned out to be another nude nite with most of the boys in skin, only occassionally one or two leather boys will be around walking proud with their leather gears.

Good that there is another nude nite on the weekdays which is not so crowded and cruising competition is not as keen. So probably you will get something before 10pm when the place starts closing at 1030pm.

Good for those who want to have more privacy or just totally let go and do it in full public view because it is more conducive and less distracted with big crowd.

Hope more hard core leather boys will come in on the Wednesday nite.

pls guys, esp those call themself an adult or manly guy & pls be mature like ur age unless u are the one who always never look at the mirror but blame others & like to eat sour grapes.

I don't want to talk about look as most will say look are subjective, true or not yourself know better than anyone. U born with the look you are now, so no choice, if you are mature enough, you will know where really your look & built stand, reject by others are not a shame, those who never do anything about it example built but insult those who reject them then should call themself shameless, unless you are so naive thought everyday is Public holiday.

TC boys or those that are good looking they have their right to have someone same standard or better, cos they are good enough, they reject you not cos they rude but just not click, all pay to enter sauna, they no responsibilities to serve you if you not their type, pls kindly accept the facts.

If you cant accept the truth then don't try to be childish & claimed that TC boys or those who are good looking have problem, think should ask yourself why those good looking fit guys reject you, unless your skin is too think that you have not feeling at all.

I never find my post now is rude, cos already sick of many " mature guys " who never really look into themself & find out the reason why.