Male HQ

One Seven Sauna @ Circular Road

Guest Guest

Guest koguma28
yes all sauna owner must banned all hiv + . so others will go sauna will play at ease. think is best to have such test every month.

why is there a need to ban hiv + people ? so that you can do unprotected sex ? i hope this is not the case..

Guest -casaloma-

I go to one seven at lunchtime, and the place is really a sauna, the aircon is not turned on due to cost cutting, so its quite a sweat upstairs and downstairs, Its not enjoyable esp. when the door is shut and there is no air circulation at all.

best to be the full paying customer after 4 pm, then to suffer a 2 for 1 ticket or save money and dont go

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chilli Hot

Was at One Seven yesterday evening and not sure why but I think someone had spike the lube with something in one of the rooms. My dick had this mild warming effect even thou I was using a condom. It's felt like when you cut chilli padi and your bare hands feels hot. The nice muscular boy whom I was topping said "Stop,stop!"after we were at it for a short while. I think he could feel the discomfort as the lube was in direct contact with him. As for me it was mild since I was kind of protected by the condom. The bottom guy must have felt like chillis up his end!! Has anyone experienced this before?? It's quite scary, cannot think of any other explanation for this. :unsure:. Anyway it felt fine after I had "my brother" rinsed off, but still....

Dont worry. The lube is not 'tampered' with. :lol: I bought the lube from them before. I love the smooth texture and you can very easily wash the lube off. It comes in two 'flavours'- the regular and the spicier 'heat on friction' type. This one comes in a red tube as opposed to the green regular one.

Yes, as a bottom, you do feel the extra 'heatiness' down there when it comes into friction and some people like it. But I dont think its for me. I still prefer the regular lube.

That is like saying "gays shouldn't be allowed to have sex to reduce the risk of HIV spreading".

We need to take responsibility for our own welfare, not push the responsibility to the "Gahmen" or "the sauna owners" or "they/them/somebody else".

Live and let live.

SP

No. to reduce the risk of spreading the disease. There is no such thing as 100% safe sex.

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

Guest Chilli Hot
Dont worry. The lube is not 'tampered' with. :lol: I bought the lube from them before. I love the smooth texture and you can very easily wash the lube off. It comes in two 'flavours'- the regular and the spicier 'heat on friction' type. This one comes in a red tube as opposed to the green regular one.

Yes, as a bottom, you do feel the extra 'heatiness' down there when it comes into friction and some people like it. But I dont think its for me. I still prefer the regular lube.

Oh really! That's a relief to know. It would be horrible if there were people tampering with the lube. Never tried such "flavours" before. I think if it was minty would be better - nice cooling effect! :rolleyes:

Guest stophate

I wonder how many of the 174, other than the 6, are already carriers in the 6 month window period. Assume they get false confidence that they are safe, and assume because everyone has tested (we assume those who tested positive would have been too traumatised to stay on), that everybody else in the sauna is safe, and practises unsafe sex. This would have spread the disease even more.

Now most of you, especially all the hiv+ haters, would assume you are safe. So would have the 6 who tested positive that day. If they had any doubt, why would they have gladly agreed to a test in public?

Everytime I go for my test, I still need to mentally prepare myself, so it is not something for me that can come spontaneously. And I spend time with myself to hope that things are ok. Everytime I get a negative result, I heave a huge sigh of relieve, I don't take it for granted.

All these is not because I practise unsafe sex, but because you never know if there are tiny cuts in your mouth when you gave a blow job, if there was a tiny cut on your foot when you stepped on something wet in the dark room, if your partner bit your nipple a bit too hard, causing a tiny cut that would have transmitted his saliva to you. All the haters in this forum, you might think you are safe. Think again.

Sex is never 100% safe. In order to protect yourself, you should take 100% precaution. It means you should treat every sex partner as a potential carrier, and take pains to avoid fluid contact. Which means you should assume everyone in the sauna is positive. Having a test in the sauna shouldn't give you comfort. In fact, the test only serves to mislead people into dangerous behaviour.

That is like saying "gays shouldn't be allowed to have sex to reduce the risk of HIV spreading".

We need to take responsibility for our own welfare, not push the responsibility to the "Gahmen" or "the sauna owners" or "they/them/somebody else".

Live and let live.

SP

Aiya, suckling pig... read the post prior to mine lah.. I was referring to those who are already tested as HIV+ lah.. Im not referring to all gays in general.. ahha peace out

• 4 weeks later...

Hi friends!

I used to work at 1.7 before and have seen an interesting mix of crowd from all ages. While its true most are from the 20-30 range, there are also a fair share of regular local and expatriate daddies/mature guys as well. Dun bother about age..just go there to relax and feel good. If you hook up with a delicious guy, well, thats a bonus. Cheers!

• 2 months later...

Anyone here went to the 17's 8th anniversary on Friday? Care to share ur experience.?

I'm particularly seeking this stocky goatee guy that i had fun wif. I was cruising him the whole nite & am so glad we finally hooked up.

If you see this & wd like to saty in touch, PM me.

Anyone here went to the 17's 8th anniversary on Friday? Care to share ur experience.?

I'm particularly seeking this stocky goatee guy that i had fun wif. I was cruising him the whole nite & am so glad we finally hooked up.

If you see this & wd like to saty in touch, PM me.

I forgot to add. They've created more rooms & changed the beds & also revamped the Cage & Construction site area, making the place cruisier now. It's a pity this was not announced on their website.

I forgot to add. They've created more rooms & changed the beds & also revamped the Cage & Construction site area, making the place cruisier now. It's a pity this was not announced on their website.

the bed at the cage area is smaller and higher.... i still prefer the old one which is bigger and lower....

i still miss those days when there were rooms with glory holes... sadly it was removed due to low utilisation :huh:

the bed at the cage area is smaller and higher.... i still prefer the old one which is bigger and lower....

i still miss those days when there were rooms with glory holes... sadly it was removed due to low utilisation :huh:

Well, dats exactly why they converted those rooms to private ones now. I personally wd prefer to do it in private than via the glory hole. The bed in the cage may be built higher so people can get a better view. Saw a few open fxxk session happening on the night i was there.

• 1 month later...
Guest cruiser2
Well, dats exactly why they converted those rooms to private ones now. I personally wd prefer to do it in private than via the glory hole. The bed in the cage may be built higher so people can get a better view. Saw a few open fxxk session happening on the night i was there.

What happen to the open area with ropes and structures?

Guest Guest

I just witnessed one 'dog' spitting on the mattress after someone came in his mouth in the big orgy room of Shogun. This is the second time I saw this in Shogun . Two weeks ago I also saw another dog spitting on the floor in the bark room after he gave blow job to another guy. Why are there so many dogs in our community. The dustbin and toilet paper aqre just besides the mattress

Does anyone even go to 17 anymore?

i think the only day that 17 still have people is fri, the other days are dead. their place is so big yet so little people, makes the places very cold and dead and errier. since absolute came into the mkt, 17 mkt share lost its appeal to the young, party goers, better looking and mascular ones to absolute.

what is left there are mainly the out of shape older men and their chasers on fri.

i long suspect absolute does not have much chubs and out of shape men there is due to their structure and layout...too many stair case.....maybe they can't climb.

even i prefer absolute now due to its better looking crowd

I have not been to One Seven for a long time already. I have heard many feedbacks concerning both the quantity and quality of the crowd in One seven. The place is now mainly catered for more senior crowd (>50 ?) and chubs ? I like the environment of One seven more than absolute, it has a gym, nice cafe and a swirl pool. But the quality is depressing. Perhaps there will be one or two nice looking oversea guys who intend to visit One seven out of curosity. Most of them will venture Absolute instead. Even that the number of oversea patrons have been reduced as compared to Towel Club days.

Absolute is more up market, and the crowd is a mixture between young and middle age guys, mostly with average bods. Of course there would be a few with exceptionally good refined bodies and looks. Again, there is more attitude and parading in Absolute. Though nice to watch but if one's expectation is not realistic enough, he will get disappointment at the end of his stay in Absolute. :twisted:

Edited by thaiboyz

Are the slings back? Love to do a gang bang there this Friday.

Any idea if they still sell the HIV test kits? Is it the oral/bloody one?

Edited by TopChinese

Went to 17 on 15th Jun.

Not much crowd. I think total abt 20.

Didn't have much fun.

But my purpose is to go gym, sauna and jacuzzi.

I was there on Sat nite. Got there at abt 9pm & shortly hooked up with a tall lanky guy. After he came, i cruised abt a bit more & found a cubby Jap. The crowd thinned after abt 11pm but that's usual cos' some guys may wanna catch the last bus/train before midnite hits. At abt 1am, the place became crowded again as the after clubbing crowd sauntered in. Had fun with another guy before i called it quits at abt 3am. So, on the whole, it was quite a happening nite for me. :)

Guest GuestListener

Was at OneSeven on Monday.

They're having a promotion, where you arrive between 4pm-11pm, and you pay $17 (their version of the Great Singapore Sale).

June and July only I believe.

It had a fair crowd - 35+ people at one point.

And they cleaned the entrance to the second floor area, so it doesn't smell like feet anymore (at least I couldn't detect it).

Guest Nosey
And they cleaned the entrance to the second floor area, so it doesn't smell like feet anymore (at least I couldn't detect it).

It's not feet...it's actually the smell of stale semen... :o

Guest Guest
Its bloody selfish for some to wear sandals on sauna when most people are bare footed

Its sensible to do so, just call yourself stupid.

Guest Guest
Its bloody selfish for some to wear sandals on sauna when most people are bare footed

Selfish are those who fxxk without condom.

Guest 59B809

It is bloody selfish for people who don't like to wear sandals to object to people who wear sandles

Guest Doctor LUVcum
It is bloody selfish for people who don't like to wear sandals to object to people who wear sandles

okay no bitching, both of u. Wear condoms (the female one) and slip it on on. At least you are protected :whistle:

When fingering, use glove, kissing, using mask, and rimming, use plastic/food wrapper.

Guest Dr LUVcum
Wear sandal whenever possible.

Yes please. There are shit (from some very loose asshole) on the bed & floor.

Unless you want to buy and stike 4D or TOTO, please wear protective gear.

The problem is that the hygene level is not as good as absolute or ten men (surprisingly).

I think the place is too big for the cleaner to keep up.

Guest Dr LUVcum
i think the only day that 17 still have people is fri, the other days are dead. their place is so big yet so little people, makes the places very cold and dead and errier. since absolute came into the mkt, 17 mkt share lost its appeal to the young, party goers, better looking and mascular ones to absolute.

what is left there are mainly the out of shape older men and their chasers on fri.

i long suspect absolute does not have much chubs and out of shape men there is due to their structure and layout...too many stair case.....maybe they can't climb.

even i prefer absolute now due to its better looking crowd

The chubs and the half-dead( a.k.a freddy, jason, fordo, jaba, gollum) :twisted: are at Tenmen. But sometimes you get A grade muscle hunk, tall and cute and manly - local, visitors from hong kong, taiwan, Japan. YUMMY YUMMY :thumb: you got to be patient. It is like going to CK Chinatown during GSS and finding a PRADA jeans at 70% off amidst the pile of'unknown brands.

Guest guest
The chubs and the half-dead( a.k.a freddy, jason, fordo, jaba, gollum) :twisted: are at Tenmen. But sometimes you get A grade muscle hunk, tall and cute and manly - local, visitors from hong kong, taiwan, Japan. YUMMY YUMMY :thumb: you got to be patient. It is like going to CK Chinatown during GSS and finding a PRADA jeans at 70% off amidst the pile of'unknown brands.

PRADA jeans in CK Chinatown??? Are you sure? Can it be one of those fake goods in the pile?

Guest Prata Man
PRADA jeans in CK Chinatown??? Are you sure? Can it be one of those fake goods in the pile?

I am using that as an analogy. It's more likely that u will find PRATA jeans in CK Chinatown, Shopping Prince.

Guest SmartAss
Its sensible to do so, just call yourself stupid.

Plus sometimes there is broken glass on the floor, maybe from a broken popper bottles. You might also sustain small cuts while walking around without realising it and the go stamp on HIV+ cum or even someones bloodied toilet paper...

Guest Guest

Ha ha ha hee hee ..... I like the analogy you gave although a bit glamo

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest
Yes please. There are shit (from some very loose asshole) on the bed & floor.

Unless you want to buy and stike 4D or TOTO, please wear protective gear.

The problem is that the hygene level is not as good as absolute or ten men (surprisingly).

I think the place is too big for the cleaner to keep up.

Every wall of the showers is getting worse and dirty on 2nd level. Thumb Down. Please get the staff to clean everyday. :swear:

Guest Slutbuster
Every wall of the showers is getting worse and dirty on 2nd level. Thumb Down. Please get the staff to clean everyday. :swear:

If you get some slut(people who cheat on theor bf) to slurp it up, it;s cleaner and faster.

Guest Bad Health

I faint upon on seeing some dirt of shower's all walls at 1st & 2nd Level, 17. Why staffs just enjoying cleaning on the simple floors instead. Asshole Staffs :angry:

i've to agree with this... the wall of the shower areas is getting worse... i guess another renovation is required in order to compete with other sauna....

Guest Breathless

Have decided to avoid going to 1-7 lately since there are other choices available. During my last visit 2 weeks ago I felt that I can hardly breathe upstairs. Entire floor smelt of stale cum mixed with stale Dettol...like the smell of Death....Haha! Pity, I hope that the management will pull up their socks as they are being really silly by ignoring feedback on this forum...it about time to budget a good clean up.

• 3 months later...

anyone knows? how is it ?

Hi..its one of the biggest gay sauna, conveniently located across Clark Quay MRT station. Have many facilities and free flow of lube/ rubber...have free pass if you were to go before 1pm/ 3pm..for more info go to www.oneseven.com.sg