Male HQ

One Seven Sauna @ Circular Road

Guest Guest

Hi Guest_Curious: yes, sure there are usually more than a handful of guys in the afternoons, from my own experience. Best if from Mon to Thurs, because these guys know that they can get 2 additional passes if they cum in before 1pm, and 1 free pass if they cum in after that but before 4pm. I always get loads of fun whenever I am there, and my favourite times are the afternoons, where the guys are seriously out there to play.

I guess you were there at the wrong time. For fridays, it's usually crowded in the evenings because of the "natural" nite. So the guys are saving themselves for later :) The quiet fri noon which you experienced could also be that the guys were suffereing from fatigue because of the hari raya holiday the day before, and the "leather nite" on wed.

Guest Guest_Curious

Thanks for the tip Lookingood!

Was there on Sunday afternoon. Maybe I was too early but most of the guys was not my type... :( Only as I was leaving then it became much more crowded haha

• 1 month later...
As one of the TC regular, i may like to highlight the point that rejecting someone sometimes does not make me feel good as well. He came, stood infront of me, trying to establish eye contact, then moved to my side.....touching my side butt....though i tried to move an inch away, he moved closer. Then he daring trying to touch me further downwards....No more choice but to shield his hand away....smiled and moved away. I did not want to look back and i felt sorry for him as well. Some even taking advantage when i romanced with a guy in an open corridor while waiting for a cubicle, they tried to push their hands between us...fishing our things...once i seen someone's hand got slapped and again, i felt sorry for that guy...Once a guy simply squatted down and tried to perform oral sex on us...How could we not resist ? Sigh....We need our space and we have the right to choose...and not all of us has attitude but please dun push us further till we have to show our rejection in some harsh ways.

i think rejecting people is just a normal process. i am sure you want to choose someone you enjoy. it is not about you being young or old, or muscles vs flab, or even looks.

when someone go for ONS, i think i would just go for what i like. there is nothing wrong with that.

i have been reject many times as well. i just take it as it is a matter of perspective.

however there are just people who don't get the hint that they are being rejected.

i think rejecting people is just a normal process. i am sure you want to choose someone you enjoy. it is not about you being young or old, or muscles vs flab, or even looks.

when someone go for ONS, i think i would just go for what i like. there is nothing wrong with that.

i have been reject many times as well. i just take it as it is a matter of perspective.

however there are just people who don't get the hint that they are being rejected.

peanuts, not everyone are mature enough & can think like you, most people are over confident about themself when they should not, so when they get rejected, they don't look at the mirror but put the blame on the others party & say they have " attitude " problem.

Some people even worst, get rejected str but still so thick skin & keep follow & touch the person they like, believe some people encounter that before. Is OK to get rejected but after that proceed to the next " better player ", but kindly not making yourself so cheap & keep disturbing those who rejected you.

peanuts, not everyone are mature enough & can think like you, most people are over confident about themself when they should not, so when they get rejected, they don't look at the mirror but put the blame on the others party & say they have " attitude " problem.

Some people even worst, get rejected str but still so thick skin & keep follow & touch the person they like, believe some people encounter that before. Is OK to get rejected but after that proceed to the next " better player ", but kindly not making yourself so cheap & keep disturbing those who rejected you.

hey guys,

i am a young boyish stocky cub not round* just got a slight pot belly :P who seeks lean/fit/slim type usually frequents TC but wanna experiment 17.

do you think there's a crowd for me there?

Planning to go there this weekend with a friend.

when get rejected, get the hint and just move on. dun bother dwelling over it.

• 1 month later...
Last nite I was rudely rejected by one of the TC boy.

I was in the jail area and this TC boy came in, I moved further into the area where the sling was and he too moved forward.

Standing there for a moment and eyeing on him, he too was looking into my direction. So I picked up my courage to inch forward and lightly stroke his outer thigh and with a snap of his hand rudely pushed away my hand with disgust and walked out of the area.

I felt very embrassed and angry. First you had given signals intentionally or otherwise by moving in and looking into my direction. I was only testing water with a light touch to see your intention, you did not need to be so rude if you were not interested. After all sauna is a silent language cruising arena where everyone is guessing what is in the other's mind.

For me when someone approached me, I will let me touch or feel me for a while and having established the first contact, if I am not interested I will hold on to his hand and light put it back to his chest with a smile. Most of the time the other party is happy and walked off with a smile.

Perhaps most of the TC boys are young and gorgeous and maybe that is the reason for them to be so unskillful in human relationship which most of the sauna goers acclaimed. We grow old with wisdom and grace and hope that most of the TC boys will do so.

Most of TC boy still at17 now?Wanna go 17 tomorrow. From what time are more crowd?

Guest curious_guest

Went to 17. Noticed that there's gonna be a new office next to 17. Hhmmm....wonder what that place gonna be? Any fun guys working there?

I was at 17 this afternoon after an absence of almost a month. The crowd is definitely there but it is safe to say that 17 has become, well, a sauna for the masses. No more a sauna for the beautiful people. Many guys there but only one or two can be considered a cutie. Wonder where the TC boys are? Anyway, 17 is undergoing renovation at its premises, in stages. The workers are doing some hard drilling work at the 'rainforest' area and the ruckus is quite distracting to say the least. I think 17 is making good money so they are plowing the money back into making the place better. Thumbs up for that.

Lobang- they are selling the 'wet' travel size lubricant (27g) at only $2.90- usual $7.40. This lubricant has to be my favourite of all- heavy duty but doesn't feel greasy (like Durex) and so easily washable. Handy when you travel overseas. You'd be surprised quite a number of saunas do not provide lube. I bought a dozen. :D

I was at 17 this afternoon after an absence of almost a month. The crowd is definitely there but it is safe to say that 17 has become, well, a sauna for the masses. No more a sauna for the beautiful people. Many guys there but only one or two can be considered a cutie. Wonder where the TC boys are? Anyway, 17 is undergoing renovation at its premises, in stages. The workers are doing some hard drilling work at the 'rainforest' area and the ruckus is quite distracting to say the least. I think 17 is making good money so they are plowing the money back into making the place better. Thumbs up for that.

well thank god for that, the last thing we need is 17 invaded by the stuck up TC boys.

"beautiful people"? please lah.... so uninteresting..... yes you have nice pecs zzzz..... cute face zzzzz.... oh you're a model? zzzz....

nice exterior but totally empty inside.

Guest -hotcockw00-
well thank god for that, the last thing we need is 17 invaded by the stuck up TC boys.

"beautiful people"? please lah.... so uninteresting..... yes you have nice pecs zzzz..... cute face zzzzz.... oh you're a model? zzzz....

nice exterior but totally empty inside.

Want to go there tomorrow. what time most cruisy in Sunday?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dadslover

I would say i am avg build and most of the times go to 1/7 around 12pm to 4pm. I have encounted many times

guys of all ages and sizes too. Just last week i was there on a wed and sure had a good time in the steam room.

I was laying spread naked in the steam room just enjoying the moment of peace as i though nobody would

come at that time. I was surprised when i saw a blurred figure of a tall big build guy sitting nearby. I am a guy

who would nearly do anything for a big build guy but as being avg looking i sometimes dont try to start the first

move. So i just lay there and nap abit. To my surprise the guy move closer and actually started touching my leg.

So i reacted and move closer down to him and nudge him back. So gave him the ok and he lfted my leg and

moved even closer with my 1 leg on him. I was nto sure what he wanted to do but he sure made me horny with

his touch. Then he made my day when he started to finger my ass hole. I am vers but more of btm guy so I do

love a dick in me many more times more then me fxxking a guy. He really knew how to me want it more as his

finger was going deep in my hole but because we were in the steam room and no condom we didnt no any anal.

So what i did was get up , got on my fours and stated to suck his hard dick while him towering over me was still

fingering my hole.He started to face fxxk me while he fingerin gmy hole and me groaning and moaning in the

steam room. I think anybody came in at that time would either stay for the show or just stay out and id dint care

at all too.

Then i got off the bench and ask him to fxxk my mouth again. He sure had a good sized dick and knew how to

use it too and i sure was loving the sub feeling. Then he was moaning this time and said that he was about to cum

and he ask me to jerk myself too so that we came together . It didnt take long for me to cum as i was so high from

him fingering and great dick that when i came , he came onto my body and man it was sooooo much and even shot

some on my face too. Man was i exausted and love it and rested abit too. Well he hug me and thank me and hope

we meet again soon.

Well guys , it not the age or race but more of just time and luck and what you look for.

Guest guest

17 is under renovation now. Went there last nite, and the whole place was in a tremendously horrible state.The whole of the second level was filled a extremely strong scent of wet paint, having to know that the whole place was brushed with a new layer paint just before it open. It was stink to the bone, some of them were explaining of dizziness after awhile. Not only that mote than half the maze was closed for renovation causing chaos and lack of rooms. Its like having sex in a construction site. To my expectation the crowd started to thin down by 11pm, some left in less than 30mins. Very irresponsible for the management to allow such things to happen without even telling we patrons before entering, so more charging us at the same price. I would suggest to go after the renovation which i dunno when also, by that TC would have open its door. Meanwhile go at your own risk... My 2 cents..

Guest -james-
17 is under renovation now. Went there last nite, and the whole place was in a tremendously horrible state.The whole of the second level was filled a extremely strong scent of wet paint, having to know that the whole place was brushed with a new layer paint just before it open. It was stink to the bone, some of them were explaining of dizziness after awhile. Not only that mote than half the maze was closed for renovation causing chaos and lack of rooms. Its like having sex in a construction site. To my expectation the crowd started to thin down by 11pm, some left in less than 30mins. Very irresponsible for the management to allow such things to happen without even telling we patrons before entering, so more charging us at the same price. I would suggest to go after the renovation which i dunno when also, by that TC would have open its door. Meanwhile go at your own risk... My 2 cents..

Any idea if their reno is over? OS wanna comment??

Any idea if their reno is over? OS wanna comment??

Should be done by today. But the fresh paint smell is still quite bad. Or quite good if you're into poppers.

I didn't see much done to the layout of place. They have removed all the transparent walls after everyone complain about the lack of privacy. Best to see when all the dust is settled.

welcome to the world of internet... where good or bad news spread like wild fire...

by not announcing to the patrons on the renovation condition, I reckon that this news will hit on their attendance this few days.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest guest
welcome to the world of internet... where good or bad news spread like wild fire...

by not announcing to the patrons on the renovation condition, I reckon that this news will hit on their attendance this few days.

I believe all who visit wants to have a conducive environment. U do not want a place that stinks. If they choose to ignore patrons interest over theirs then they will eventually face the music when TC is back.

Guest Guest
I believe all who visit wants to have a conducive environment. U do not want a place that stinks. If they choose to ignore patrons interest over theirs then they will eventually face the music when TC is back.

but hard that they are give away a free pass to make up for that...

Guest guest

Interesting to note that despite many complains, there are still many people who patron this place.... hence, the crowd speak for it's own la, i guess. I was at central and decided to walk across the road to see how interesting that place was last nite... wow, many cuties around. Some were even loitering around the place. I was fantasizing that it would be good if I was working around that area. Noticed the new office who is also 17's neighbour, and many other offices around.

Must try to find a job around this area or even riverwalk. hahaha... :rolleyes:

Is the poppers smell gone?

(EDIT: Answering my own question)

Yes, poppers is gone. The TV lounge and BJ booths have been ripped out totally. In place is 6 new queen sized cubicles. There are also some comestic changes to the dungeon, no more bars.

It was crazy last night. 45 min waiting time to get in by 6:30pm. Some shameless chub even tried to jump queue and sneak in! Inside there were at least 200 naked guys inside going crazy (for the buffet). The staff did a good job of controlling the crowd but soon the cubicles were out of lube and soap. Not much fun.

Edited by TopChinese

• 7 months later...
Guest young ones
look like one seven YMCA nite have become OMCA nite. quite disappointed

not surprise, i m sure they would prefer a nicer, cleaner and more glamourous place like absolute. a lot of them can be seen in absolute on their alpha mon, wed and sat nights

and i m sure they would not mind paying on other days for a much hippy place

Guest patronage

I hope that 1-7 management will take some steps to improve facilities.

First floor shower ceiling needs a paint job

Light dimmer knobs in some private rooms need replacemet (electrical hazzard)

Body Gel dispencers missing in some shower stalls

Dark Maze area needs velocity fans to ventilate the area (floors probably need a good scrub with clorox too)

Matresses in several rooms smell really bad and need immediate replacement (torn and for sure infested with bacteria)

It does not need a major renovation but just the basics and good cleaning. Saw staff cleaning shower area near closing time, just pouring water on the floor - that's not cleaning man.. it need a good scrub with a brush and detergent! Wall tiles need to be cleaned at least weekly to remove built up scum.

Hope they take this feedback constructively. People don't want to pay hard earned money and get crap. I am sure to rectify the defects above will not cost much. Wear & Tear are part and parcel of running such a facility and if there is any intention of retaining customer patronage 1-7 should consider taking a good look around it's facilities.

Light dimmer knobs in some private rooms need replacemet (electrical hazzard)

Body Gel dispencers missing in some shower stalls

Dark Maze area needs velocity fans to ventilate the area (floors probably need a good scrub with clorox too)

Matresses in several rooms smell really bad and need immediate replacement (torn and for sure infested with bacteria)

It does not need a major renovation but just the basics and good cleaning. Saw staff cleaning shower area near closing time, just pouring water on the floor - that's not cleaning man.. it need a good scrub with a brush and detergent! Wall tiles need to be cleaned at least weekly to remove built up scum.

Hope they take this feedback constructively. People don't want to pay hard earned money and get crap. I am sure to rectify the defects above will not cost much. Wear & Tear are part and parcel of running such a facility and if there is any intention of retaining customer patronage 1-7 should consider taking a good look around it's facilities.

is one seven closing down? i mean its does not bother to maintain its facilities nor the whole place, it sure is a sign its closing down soon or lease expiring.

i stop buying their packages long time ago and i stop going to 17 since absolute open.

i rather pay for a cheaper and much nicer place like absolute

................taking a good look around it's facilities.

I agree with you totally. Also I suspect that the mouth wash has been diluted a lot because similar ones bought outside taste much stronger. I sometimes wonder if the dilution will result in ineffectiveness and cause patrons harm.

I go to One Seven every now and then when I have the urge and yesterday was one of them. I don't go there because I like the place but only because there were no better saunas to go to. Absolute can tire you out just from climbing all those stairs; I don't fancy chubs or bears or young kids so Shogun and Blue Heaven is out and I don't I need to mention anything about RAW.

When I entered with my friend, we saw a big group of people milling around the counter. They all looked unhappy and some were arguing loudly with the counter staff. I thought it was over some misunderstandings but then the owner Sam came out and announced to everybody "In celebrations of World Aids Day, everybody must take a FREE HIV test upon entering". Seeing the chaotic situation which did not seem to be getting resolved soon, my friend and I left and went to the movies instead. But I would like to ask the management of One Seven a few questions:

1. On what basis are they forcing members to take the test? Even the government has an opt out policy.

2. If it is to "protect" other members, does it mean that if someone is found to be infected, will he be banned from entering? If so, isn't it being discriminating against a group who could very well be taking much more precautions on safe sex as compared to a lot of other sauna goers?

3. The tests were apparantly conducted in the cafe area. What were the procedures in place to ensure confidentiality and were there trained counsellors available to counsel those found positive?

4. Does the management knows that there is a window period before HIV the human body develop any antibodies? i.e. if someone is recently infected, the test will return negative but the person can still infect others if they proceed to engage in unsafe sex practices.

5. If anyone took the test and found to be positive, he will definitely not be in the mood to cruise for sex and I am sure he will leave immediately. Won't his sudden leaving upon arrival be seen by other members and especially the counter staff? What is there to stop them from gossiping afterwards and spreading the word around?

6. Has Sam himself taken the test or any of his staff for the matter? I have heard that some of is employees like bareback sex themselves.

7. If One Seven wants to advocate safe sex and protect that gay community, should they not remove the jail room and the open sling area? I have seen many mass orgies in both places and many unsafe sex happenned in these areas.

8. Further to point no. 7, shouldn't the management also ensure that there are lube and condoms inside every room at all times? If one is to take a walk around, you will see rooms with no condom dispenser, dispensers with no condoms or lube dispensers with no lube. There are also lube dispensers that are not working properly and patrons has to dip there hands inside to get to the lube. Can they imagine where those hands could have been before that?

9. How about overall cleaniless of the cubicles? There is hardly anyone going around cleaning and on busy days like nude Fridays, one can see matresses covered with slimy stuff that looks very much like cum.

2. If it is to "protect" other members, does it mean that if someone is found to be infected, will he be banned from entering? If so, isn't it being discriminating against a group who could very well be taking much more precautions on safe sex as compared to a lot of other sauna goers?

>>> Some gays still go around having sex despite knowing they are HIV-positive. And I am sure you know "safe" sex is not 100% safe. Even if two HIV-positive men have raw sex, it'll aggravate their HIV condition when the different HIV strains met one another.

4. Does the management knows that there is a window period before HIV the human body develop any antibodies? i.e. if someone is recently infected, the test will return negative but the person can still infect others if they proceed to engage in unsafe sex practices.

>>> At least it helps to screen out those who have already developed the anti-HIV antibodies.

7. If One Seven wants to advocate safe sex and protect that gay community, should they not remove the jail room and the open sling area? I have seen many mass orgies in both places and many unsafe sex happenned in these areas.

>>> Mass orgies and unsafe sex can happen in the private rooms as well. The act of going One Seven itself to find sex is already not very safe.

9. How about overall cleaniless of the cubicles? There is hardly anyone going around cleaning and on busy days like nude Fridays, one can see matresses covered with slimy stuff that looks very much like cum.

>> If you know such places can be so dirty, then avoid them in the first place.

Don't go any sauna then, won't it help?

To promote unsafe sex all these places. If you have the urge, just get your hands and do self satisfy.

if u r clean y make a big fuss out of it. just go for the Hiv test, unless u feel u r unsafe?and trying to avoid .

Guest -aznbtmhunk-

I think those who replied so far are missing the point. Please don't post a reply to say something unconstructive or simply to bitch around.

Let me quote this example so it is easier for you guys to understand....

Imagine you were the one. You have no reason to suspect that you were positive because you have always engaged in so called safe sex practices. So you paid your entrance and confidently took the test. But as someone replied here, there is no such thin as safe sex. It could be a condom failure or you have given a blowjob to a positive guy and somehow the virus entered your system though precum or whatever. The test return positive. You have contracted HIV!!!

You lost all urge to have sex so you decide to leave to seek medical advice or whatever you may want to do to get your life together. But how many people will know about your status then?

a) The patrons inside who saw you go in then leave.

b) Those waiting outside who saw you go in and then come out.

c) The counter staff.

And that would not be all. Those who saw you will speculate and talk to others and they in turn will gossip to their friends.You know the drill. That what would you do? Kill yourself???

I think what One Seven did was very insensitive as they did not consider the outcome nor do they have procedures in place to attend to those who unfortunately found themselves positive and help them. In fact, they actually allow them to be identified and without a deem outcasts by society.

I think those who replied so far are missing the point. Please don't post a reply to say something unconstructive or simply to bitch around.

Let me quote this example so it is easier for you guys to understand....

Imagine you were the one. You have no reason to suspect that you were positive because you have always engaged in so called safe sex practices. So you paid your entrance and confidently took the test. But as someone replied here, there is no such thin as safe sex. It could be a condom failure or you have given a blowjob to a positive guy and somehow the virus entered your system though precum or whatever. The test return positive. You have contracted HIV!!!

You lost all urge to have sex so you decide to leave to seek medical advice or whatever you may want to do to get your life together. But how many people will know about your status then?

a) The patrons inside who saw you go in then leave.

b) Those waiting outside who saw you go in and then come out.

c) The counter staff.

And that would not be all. Those who saw you will speculate and talk to others and they in turn will gossip to their friends.You know the drill. That what would you do? Kill yourself???

I think what One Seven did was very insensitive as they did not consider the outcome nor do they have procedures in place to attend to those who unfortunately found themselves positive and help them. In fact, they actually allow them to be identified and without a deem outcasts by society.

than u have to face it. u want shiok u have to hold resposibility . if not stay home and watch pxxno. nothing is safe nowsday.encourage everyone to go for the test . early detect is better than not knowing .

Guest -aznbtmhunk-

I agree with you early detection is better than not knowing. But it is the process that I do not agree with. It is already very bad if someone gets it and he will have enough to deal with without everybody knowing. Why do you think people choose to go for anonymous testing at AFA instead of government clinics?

... you have given a blowjob to a positive guy and somehow the virus entered your system though precum or whatever.

You can contract HIV via blowjob? No, seriously? (I'm not talking about cuts or opened wounds in mouth )

Anyway, you got a good point about the policy they had on that day. There are reasons why it should be done more privately and more discretely. Where would you hide your face if you did not anticipate the result you want or expected to be?

I guess it was poor judgment and a good intention gone bad.

Guest good work
No such thing as bad publicity ? I think this Sam has allowed his social responsibililty to rise above his profit objective. Of course he knows it will affect his business but he chooses to give these clients a wake-up call!

I applaud him for his social sense.

i agree with reflection. is a good way to keep the HIV positive away from the sauna scene. part of the responsiblity of all sauna owner for the sake of thier supporting clients

1. On what basis are they forcing members to take the test? Even the government has an opt out policy.

U signed up the membership understanding that the establishment sets the T&C and Rules & Regulations. So, today you go to Sam's spa, you play his rules.

If no, he wont be banned from entering - will it still be consider discriminating? That's really up to Sam to decide.

3. The tests were apparantly conducted in the cafe area. What were the procedures in place to ensure confidentiality and were there trained counsellors available to counsel those found positive?

Not every volunteers will even know of the patrons' results, it was very confidential. Only the senior staffs. Counselors are properly trained.

If positive patron do come forward to collect his result and discovered positive, he will be given advices from the trained counselors as discreetly as possible - not in front of everyone but rather at a private room on site.

You seems very concern about patrons discovering that they are positive and people talk behind his back (especially at the counter) there is absolutely no cause for worries, they can even choose to get their results another day if they are not comfy to go back to the 'counter' an hour later. Within the test cards, there is a mobile number for patrons to call back (even another day) to check on his results. Full confidentiality.

Some people still are unsure of the window period so the more AFA need to be present to educate our fellow MSMs. But sorry, what's your point?

5. If anyone took the test and found to be positive, he will definitely not be in the mood to cruise for sex and I am sure he will leave immediately. Won't his sudden leaving upon arrival be seen by other members and especially the counter staff? What is there to stop them from gossiping afterwards and spreading the word around?

He does not have to take the test the very minute he entered OneSeven. Do it only when he feels ready. Even if he is discovered positive, he can still choose to stay to watch the show later part of the night, no one will insist that he leave. He had paid for the entry and he has every rights to stay. But if he feels very distracted after the result, he can of cos choose to leave - no one can stop him as well. So when he leave, it's really his personal choice. And I am sure you are fully aware that there is no way you can stop others from talking - but what will they be saying anyway when no one from the counter will be informed of anyone's results? No one from AFA will not be 'spreading the words', pls rest assure.

6. Has Sam himself taken the test or any of his staff for the matter? I have heard that some of is employees like bareback sex themselves.

Did you ask him at the door? I am sure he will be glad to answer your queries. But were you part of the barebacking, otherwise how do you know?

Again, if you find it contradicting, I m sure you are free to ask Sam. Maybe he doesn't even come in here to read the forum.

You know, in life, there ARE grey areas. SG is promoting non-smoking and healthy lifestyle but kopitiam still sell cigis right? Wana ask PM about that?

8. Further to point no. 7, shouldn't the management also ensure that there are lube and condoms inside every room at all times? If one is to take a walk around, you will see rooms with no condom dispenser, dispensers with no condoms or lube dispensers with no lube. There are also lube dispensers that are not working properly and patrons has to dip there hands inside to get to the lube. Can they imagine where those hands could have been before that?

Like you said, there aren't better places around right? So, make do with it.

See answer above.

Edited by Eragon

Sigh...such seemingly learned men, writing long essays, which miss the mark. I guess the saying is true..."if I have to explain it to you, I would be wasting my breath, as there is no hope of you understanding". This is one of those instances.

Maybe the above poster, should change the "Sam" to "Garment". Or "if you don't like it, there are better places around" into the garment saying "If you don't like it here in Singapore, you can screw your rights as a citizen, as a human being, and move to another country"...in this context.

I guess, we will have to depend on the generation, yet to be born, before any change can happen. If presently, we can't even fathom, what civil and human rights are, the rudimentary right to be treated with dignity, as Singaporeans, as a country, with the best airline and airport in the world for decades (hehe), we have no hope, there's no hope. This is a true example of...1st World facade, 3rd world mentality.

Kudos to you, Aznbtmhunk, for putting it in writing...unfortunately...pearls before swine.

Edited by olderchnchub

Guest -aznbtmhunk-

It looks like most of the people here are simply to dense to understand what I was trying to say. But it is very comforting to know that there were a few who does and a sincere thanks to all those who wrote in support.

Guest -aznbtmhunk-
You can contract HIV via blowjob? No, seriously? (I'm not talking about cuts or opened wounds in mouth )

Anyway, you got a good point about the policy they had on that day. There are reasons why it should be done more privately and more discretely. Where would you hide your face if you did not anticipate the result you want or expected to be?

I guess it was poor judgment and a good intention gone bad.

You dun have to have cuts or open wounds in your mouth to cotract HIV. Simply brushing your teeth before the blowjob can result in minte openings where the virus can enter. Blowjobs is consider a low risk activity but it definitely is not a NO RISK one.