Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How did they get discovered by Dasmond Koh?

Must ask auntie dasmond, how he managed to know all the cuties. 😅

一愿被吸

另愿吸

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

Maybe these boys promote themselves to him. 🤷‍♂️

If want fame, this is a good a way to 'offer' themselves to auntie dasmond which is the correct person.

Guest Menina de Sentosa

Off-topic:

I know this is either relatively or totally weird, but I recently thought (and even vision) of an alternate universe version of Elvin Ng, where he is working as a broadcast journalist, both radio and TV, most especially the latter, and fluent not just in his native tongue and English, but also Portuguese (as the scenario isn't necessarily in Singapore). And he's, well, Pink Dot/PLU.

Very weird of a thought, right?

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

hot bod but for me, his face cannot 🫢

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/local/vincent-ng-dad-bod-810701

Ex Mediacorp Actor Vincent Ng, 47, Is Redefining The Meaning Of Dad Bod

spacer.png

He really maintains his bod in tip top condition from young to old. Not easy.

His face not say very ugly, at least when see his hot bod already can make me feel hot can liao.

Guest NoonFlop
On 7/21/2023 at 10:43 PM, Guest Guest said:

Must ask auntie dasmond, how he managed to know all the cuties. 😅

i think he just randomly stroll the streets of Singapore and msia then just randomly sign anyone that’s good looking. Cannot act? Cannot sing? No problem! Sign first then think of what to do with them later.

their shengsiong performance is really so embarrassing. Noontalk ah why liddat

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Vincent Ng had his son at the age of 43, not say young. Anyway, his son face like also cannot.

wtf is there a need to comment on his kid?

9 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Vincent Ng had his son at the age of 43, not say young. Anyway, his son face like also cannot.

At least better than your face. 

Guest Guest
On 7/31/2023 at 12:25 AM, Guest NoonFlop said:

i think he just randomly stroll the streets of Singapore and msia then just randomly sign anyone that’s good looking. Cannot act? Cannot sing? No problem! Sign first then think of what to do with them later.

their shengsiong performance is really so embarrassing. Noontalk ah why liddat

Cute with nice bod already win half the battle.

Guest LuvTOTO

Babe had dinner le mah i had le thank you 

Bfs not similar background bah

Not personal friends with the bf only see them when the owners are around de

Pls see below for breakdown I very free BTW...

1)BN bf is a buisness owner while AN bf is high management of a trading company

Both are super low profile de

2)BN bf has a slight overzealous personality like any talk is buisness talk that kind de 

Less relevant to most people de but nice overall

3)AN bf is kinda similar to himself sometimes in their own planet 

Accidently funny and dreamy but more relevant to people de

4)BN bf & BN is more like domestic partners and lesser interactions not in a bad way

BN is more passive with the bf can tell de Usually quite hyper and happy to be with during work and gathering de

5)AN bf & AN is forever in honeymoon mood and very obsess with each other de lor

AN is a happy giant whenever the bf is around if not at work he is usually in his own planet de

6)BN bf is about professionalism a smoker not a looker from the surface and happened to look like my 2nd aunty de husband whom happen to look like hongkong suoer star Eric Tsang but much taller slimmer not balding and lotsa PR talks while AN bf is just an edgy cutie pie with great smile and answer all questions innocently but uncensored de lor

7)Think their partners are the Tops and dun ask me how I know ah wink wink

Who's better I cunt say lah but my personal choice is 100% AN de Bf and my babe JL choo becos he is such a goofball

Anyone coming to my wedding if he pop THE question?

Nobody into Da**d Gan? Anybody?

How about TO?

After posting so many photos why isn't Elvin Ng outing himself? Waiting for LGBT marriage to be legalised after 377A got repealed last year? He can set a role model for LGBTQ people if he comes out.

After posting so many photos why isn't Elvin Ng outing himself? Waiting for LGBT marriage to be legalised after 377A got repealed last year? He can set a role model for LGBTQ people if he comes out.

So far did you see any actors from Channel 8 comes out? So far think none. Channel 5 actors come out chances higher. All those so called actors rumours as gay in Channel 8 only hearsay. How true no one can verify and confirmed.

the 白色强人 II showing on current 9pm slot is nice.

TVB dramas, though not as good as before, are still way better than MCS dramas.

And I find 陈豪 more charming than usual in this show.

did a search and he's already 52yo!

the 白色强人 II showing on current 9pm slot is nice.

TVB dramas, though not as good as before, are still way better than MCS dramas.

And I find 陈豪 more charming than usual in this show.

did a search and he's already 52yo!

Cannot compare MCS dramas with TVB dramas, MCS drams so lousy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2023 at 3:56 PM, Guest Guest said:

Lol you are fucking stupid!

Guest raelly meh
On 8/19/2023 at 9:58 PM, Guest guest said:

Cannot compare MCS dramas with TVB dramas, MCS drams so lousy.

really meh?

Feel like TVB and MCS now same standard.

TVB is long past their prime.

TVB dramas now only watched by boomers - same problem as MCS.

Their drama plot never change since the 2000s - Still bickering family dramas and palace scheming dramas.

In this aspect, MCS is more experimental and adventurous, esp if its wawa production.

But TVB is comparatively worse because their biggest stars all left the station to go China already.

So the acting standard in TVB actually now is worse, cos dominated by newbies.

At least MCS still have veterans who can act.

On 9/10/2023 at 6:00 PM, Guest Guest said:

Caught a glimpse of this 2005 drama 活下去 in the noon-time.

I think this was Elvin's first drama. and there's Julian Hee

watched both of them bare their bod from 02:00 onwards.

https://www.mewatch.sg/watch/A-Life-Of-Hope-E6-66103

spacer.png

Elvin don’t look so cute back then. He looks better now.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Elvin don’t look so cute back then. He looks better now.

If Julian Hee didn't leave MDC to go be a sugar baby, I believe Julian would have become an A-list leading man by now.

Maybe popularity might have been on par with Elvin or Dai Yang Tian.

Such a pity that Julian left just as he got his biggest and most likeable role in Perfect Cut.  

4 hours ago, Guest Wasted said:

If Julian Hee didn't leave MDC to go be a sugar baby, I believe Julian would have become an A-list leading man by now.

Such a pity that Julian left just as he got his biggest and most likeable role in Perfect Cut.  

julian hee is 45 now, how old is jj chua. 
i dun think their age gap is v wide. 
im not sure if he will make it to be A-lister leading actor anot, i rmb his acting is pretty bad, maybe even worse than elvin ng.

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

julian hee is 45 now, how old is jj chua. 
i dun think their age gap is v wide. 
im not sure if he will make it to be A-lister leading actor anot, i rmb his acting is pretty bad, maybe even worse than elvin ng.

Why did Julian Hee choose JJ Chua over Elvin Ng? On the side note JJ Chua is more palatable plastic surgeon than Waffles Wu.

On 9/13/2023 at 2:17 PM, Guest Wasted said:

If MCS wants you to become A-list, even acting no good also no problem. Now A-list is not equal with good acting skills.

On 9/14/2023 at 8:44 PM, Guest guest said:

If MCS wants you to become A-list, even acting no good also no problem. Now A-list is not equal with good acting skills.

True. Just like Desmond Tan. Act like rock like that still keep pushed by MCS 🤦🏽

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

True. Just like Desmond Tan. Act like rock like that still keep pushed by MCS 🤦🏽

Ya and it become more obvious in recent years.

Last time only when the artiste become popular than MCS will start to push them.

Now the artists not popular but MCS die die keep pushing them.

Most obvious examples are Ayden Sng, Zhang Zetong, James Seah and Tay Ying.

Even go so far as to create 'Most Popular Rising Star' just so Ayden can finally win something at the Star Awards.

Richie and Chantelle are good examples of how if a star is popular and talented, they can compete against the veterans and win Star Awards fairly. No need to come up with a separate popularity category just for them.

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Who say Desmond Tan acting like rock? Hearsay his acting quite good, this is why he is given so much exposure on acting. 😅

8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Who say Desmond Tan acting like rock? Hearsay his acting quite good, this is why he is given so much exposure on acting. 😅

Yup, he has a lot of exposure indeed. Exposure of his body. 🤣

On 9/18/2023 at 11:49 AM, Guest Guest said:

Last time only when the artiste become popular than MCS will start to push them.

Even go so far as to create 'Most Popular Rising Star' just so Ayden can finally win something at the Star Awards.

Richie and Chantelle are good examples of how if a star is popular and talented, they can compete against the veterans and win Star Awards fairly. No need to come up with a separate popularity category just for them.

At least Desmond tan's acting still ok. The same cannot be said for Ayden sng's. 

Ayden, Zetong & James got sexy hotbods. Should give them roles like in swim team, commando soldier or MMA fighter where they can appear in majority of the scenes shirtless 

Isn't most popular rising star won by DAS DD?

1 hour ago, Guest Aaron said:

Ayden, Zetong & James got sexy hotbods. Should give them roles like in swim team, commando soldier or MMA fighter where they can appear in majority of the scenes shirtless 

We used to ogle at manly chunkier actors such as Vincent Ng, Tay Ping Hui and James Lye. Nowadays we have to drop standard and ogle at flower twinks. 

12 hours ago, Guest KNS said:

At least Desmond tan's acting still ok. The same cannot be said for Ayden sng's. 

I think he acted well in new show...Ayden sng also improve. Well got shirtless scenes from both of them btw 😁

Screenshot2023-09-20at1_06_17AM.png.e83551fff1e0786617c9139160c78efc.pngScreenshot2023-09-20at1_06_25AM.thumb.png.ed8905893c0e5c155703156f503a3f7d.png

Edited by fitbi

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.