Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

2 minutes ago, Guest said:

Don't worry guys, Zoe has a best actress presented to her by her fanclub not too long ago.

As if that is worth any shit.  LOL

Laozoe's lackeys are sore losers targeting Jeanette now.

4 minutes ago, Guest said:

no worries, her win is damn unpopular if you look at the other websites.

I won't post their wtf comments here, but you know, I know la. LOL

someone post up all the wtf comments leh want to read.

Laozoe waited 20 years for Best Actress, this year there was so much self-generated hype, hot air and publicity for her win.

In the end, lost to Jeanette Aw.

Oops.

Obviously her lackeys will be 心理不平衡, LOL.

1 minute ago, Guest said:

To that stupid MediaCorp senior management who said "Zoe Tay will sweep the competition", UP YOURS!

Maybe Zoe Tay can go sweep the floor..........

15 minutes ago, Guest said:

Will Elvin give Romeo something special tonight?

Give him a meat trophy.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

jeanetteaw_xuanThat little voice inside just gets louder and louder each time..

bet jeanette wanted to beat the Queen at least once so bad, just as a feather to her cap. so after she read what that exec said she  心理不平衡, then of course her assistant must follow up and kpkb a bit what. pull out all kind of stunts.

what can I say,, the public has spoken - undeserving LOL

On 2/1/2016 at 5:14 PM, Guest said:

Based on the nominee list, this year's Best Actress will be Jeanette Aw.

Zoe Tay, being the weakest link in Dream Makers 2, doesn't even stand a whisker of a chance next to her 2 co-stars.

And of course it was a travesty that Huang Biren, whose acting is much better than Zoe Tay, was not nominated.

Your prediction turned out to be correct.

On 2/1/2016 at 5:27 PM, Guest said:

Maybe MediaCorp wants to sabo Zoe Tay again, put her up there to make her lose to Jeanette Aw/Rui En.

Then they can bargain down her salary during contract negotiations.

Don't underestimate MediaCorp's 高招

Yep, Zoe Tay was just a filler for the 5th spot since Huang Biren wasn't eligible and Xiang Yun & Hong Huifang were in the evergreen category.

To think her fans drummed up so much hype for her only for her to lose to Jeanette Aw.

A case of online hype not matching the actual result on the ground.

On 2/1/2016 at 10:02 PM, Guest said:

omg how do you know im ser-lut  :( !!! anyway, I'm just being objective ok?

emotion is believable  - check

tension is motivated and constant throughout - check

strong choices made to create the character fully - check

Zoe's performance was just more refined lor.

Maybe you like Jeanette's performance because it was more dramatic or Rui En because she was funnier, but I just can't understand how they should win when most of the time their performance isn't even believable

Oops, your fave old hag didn't win.

Just now, Guest said:

bet jeanette wanted to beat the Queen at least once so bad, just as a feather to her cap. so after she read what that exec said she  心理不平衡, then of course her assistant must follow up and kpkb a bit what. pull out all kind of stunts.

You know what is 敬老? People are giving Lao Zoe face because she is old.

12 minutes ago, Guest said:

Too bad lao Zoe, you can go home and hug your fake trophy from your stupid lackeys and cry. lol

jeanette-aw-zoe-tay-data.jpg

zoe14.jpg

2 trophies for their 40 yrs in show biz.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

17 minutes ago, Guest said:

aiya you never know maybe some higher up like jeanette then......dot dot dot

If got people like her, she would have won Little Nonya, Breakout and ZZSF1, why need to wait till now then give her.

Stop finding excuse for your Zoe Tay.

2 minutes ago, Guest said:

LOL see the prize running away then whine, what voice louder la, what got depression during the show la

lollll get prize already like eat 1kg of prozac depression all gone. Can someone spell p-h-o-n-e-y.

Just now, koganei83 said:

funniest moment is when rui en standing 10 feet away from zoe (during the best actress segment) and make the whole thing look so awkward 

Of course lah, this old hag with her sidekick CHW kept on badmouthing Rui En to the media in DM1 and DM2.

At the DM2 conference, the old hag even exchanged seats with Huang Biren to avoid sitting next to Rui En.

Of course Rui En wouldn't want to have anything to do with the old hag.

LOL see the prize running away then whine, what voice louder la, what got depression during the show la

lollll get prize already like eat 1kg of prozac depression all gone. Can someone spell p-h-o-n-e-y.

Your colourful language and exaggeration are typical modus operandi of the old hag's lackeys.

How much were you paid to slime Lao Zoe's rivals?

X X X X X X。。 A waste of time. I don't feel entertained by it at all. In fact,  I have not watched a single series of Singapore TV shows.  Call me disloyal or whatever,  I don't even know who's who on the show nor how Rui En looks like.  If I want to watch drama, office has no lack of actors or actresses.  Outside work, give me a break.

Just now, Guest said:

28 years in showbiz. 1 best actress 20 years ago. This kind of standard also dare call herself ah jie?

Ah Jie my ass!

She is just a shameless lousy $90k box office jinx who can't act!

3 minutes ago, Guest said:

Of course lah, this old hag with her sidekick CHW kept on badmouthing Rui En to the media in DM1 and DM2.

At the DM2 conference, the old hag even exchanged seats with Huang Biren to avoid sitting next to Rui En.

That old hag sit next to Rui En will look like shit.

Your colourful language and exaggeration are typical modus operandi of the old hag's lackeys.

How much were you paid to slime Lao Zoe's rivals?

:rolleyes:

LOL, phoney?

What's really phoney is Laozoe's lackeys claiming that "if Jeanette wins Zoe will be happy for her"... but now that Jeanette REALLY won, Laozoe's lackeys are obviously not happy, they're finding all ways and means to discredit her win to shore up public opinion for the old hag.

Laozoe's lackeys are the real phoney ones.

9 minutes ago, Guest said:

Actually phoney can also be spelt as phony, so yeah, a lot of people can spell tt.welldine, jeanette, she poor thing la. Robbed of little nyonya and and also zzsf1

9 minutes ago, Guest said:

LAO ZOE and her CB mouth SISTER LAO WEI!!!

These 2 old folks keep targeting Rui En!!

Good Riddance the LAO ZOE never win anything!!!

zoe have only good intention for her colleague, when jeanette win zoe cheered so loudy like she won. now we know when zoe wish jeanette jia you for star award she do with sincere heart. love zoe

The biggest surprise is, i周刊 didn't even include her as one of the nominees in the i周刊艺人风尚奖.

She got a big fat ZERO this year.

zoe have only good intention for her colleague, when jeanette win zoe cheered so loudy like she won. now we know when zoe wish jeanette jia you for star award she do with sincere heart. love zoe

Stop trying to image-craft your old hag Lao Zoe, you people were hyping Lao Zoe up to win and even pretended to be charitable to Jeanette.

Now that Jeanette really won, some of you lackeys are trying to discredit her win again.

Is this what your old hag Lao Zoe taught you??

3 minutes ago, Guest said:

Stop your bullshit. Zoe Tay is a hypocritical woman!!!!! She's acting when even camera is not rolling!

5 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Actually phoney can also be spelt as phony, so yeah, a lot of people can spell tt.welldine, jeanette, she poor thing la. Robbed of little nyonya and and also zzsf1

did you see jeanette's face when she lost zzsf, completely black. now she win, she must get back at the senior exec. wtf

6 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Aiyo romeo  kaixin guo... but cant kai xin leh., so sad

No kai xin, got kai jiao.

Meomeo will get piak piak tonight.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Just now, Guest said:

did you see jeanette's face when she lost zzsf, completely black. now she win, she must get back at the senior exec. wtf

Another pathetic attempt by Lao Zoe's lackeys to slime Jeanette again with untruths.

Stop your bullshit. Zoe Tay is a hypocritical woman!!!!! She's acting when even camera is not rolling!

Do you think Zoe can win Best Actress for the Wawa drama next year?

28 minutes ago, Guest said:

lolol feather to her cap

Zoe and Jeanette....

01--1-.jpg

The men's fashion...Jeffrey....huh? And notice 2 guys in very similar blue colours....

05.jpg

Who's the 4th guy? sunglasses....colour clash....

13.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

01.jpg

Julie tan....4th....dark makeup on top of short pants with net dress....

03.jpg

05--2-.jpg

Edited by nixorn

7 minutes ago, Guest said:

Well. Tt senior exec got a cb mouth lor. Now tt she wjn... duno where he put his face. Habing said tt, jeanette is a one trickk pony. Dont ti k her acting range is wide la. Lol

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.