Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

玉不可琢 咯 :P

Aric ho looks young enough play her son.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

The image of Desmond Tan in 真探....similar or worse than when he acted as the rogue lawyer in previous drama. If not for the ok image/styling in another current show 富贵平安, i would think someone want to sabo him...that hairstyle, the clothes in some scenes...esp tonight when Rebecca lim's char forced him to wear tight clothes. And later will have scene where he wore bra or similar. I mean lately he doesn't have the fate like Romeo Tan to wear stylish clothes often as rich guy or famous actor...haha. But one thing the sleeveless or singlets he wore show off his toned arms.

Initially thought made by Wawa (b'cos Wawa earlier dramas also abit detective and drama title usually 2 chars)....but it's by mediacorp. Warning....abit of spoilers.

At 2min+....Julie tan said something like Desmond let her play with his nipples....what? Anyway, the Dawn they mention is Dawn Yeoh right?

Aric Ho...didn't remember much of him last time. Guess with age, won't look as cute as b4.

https://www.instagram.com/aric_ho/

Peter Yu no drive taxi now? 2 things i got to say is the daughter that comes from him and Quan Yifeng seems to have the better genes (lookwise) than her parent.....i mean some children doesn't look as good as their parents...let alone the same. But for him (and his family), i bet abit awkward....when daughter's surname changed to god-father's.

真探 where got Zoe tay. But i saw Lynn Poh 傅芳玲. Think will see more of her on TV. She had divorced....no children. Now 39yo. In 2011, she married some rich financial expert in a grand wedding.

20130722093925-247386426.jpg

Wife of Hanwei's char in the current show. And acting as a mother....Hong Ling is their daughter.

NP_20160426_TKLYNN-G63_1241623.jpg

And i never knew about the following last time....quoted from hwz forum....where someone later commented similar to Rebecca Lim's recent case...or even worse.

Former Mediacorp artiste Lynn Poh held a "mystery party" at St. Regis Hotel on 1 September.

She had earlier sent out mystery invitations for reporters and celebrity friends to attend the event but the invitation did not specify any particular "special occasion".

A reporter recently went to ask her whether she was celebrating her birthday or getting married at the event. Lynn stated that it wasn't a birthday party, leading many to believe that she was going to hold a low profile wedding dinner.

As a result, many celebrities turned up for the event dressed for a wedding and even came ready with red packets!

However the guests got a rude surprise when they found that Lynn was actually announcing her latest beauty product endorsement at the event. She also took the chance to announce her upcoming marriage on 23 September.

Lynn's celebrity friends Constance Song, Cavin Soh and Aileen Tan are among those who turned up expecting to attend Lynn's wedding dinner. 

Constance had specially dolled up for the event while Aileen even came with her director-husband in tow.

Many of the celebrities were reportedly none too happy with Lynn's actions.

Constance said, "There is a sense of mystery, but I feel this isn't the way. I felt it was very chaotic and everyone was wondering what was happening."

Cavin said he felt "trapped" at the event not knowing it was for a commercial endorsement. He felt unhappy about it and said he would never do such a thing (to his celebrity friends).

Aileen, a good friend of Lynn, said she will "forget about it since it's already over".

It seemed only Lynn and her sponsors were pleased with the added celebrity glitz and media presence, albeit the glitz was somewhat unwilling.

The sponsors even requested for the guests to take a group picture with Lynn on stage. The photo would have been taken against a backdrop depicting the endorsed product.

Several celebrities not comfortable with looking like they are part of the endorsement reportedly refused to join the group photo. These include Aileen Tan and Cavin Soh. The snub also resulted in some awkward moments at the event.

Edited by nixorn

eclipsemints 01:04 AM Yesterday
Ay yah let him rant lah. boh liao. Star awards is a stupid and nonsense award ceremony. it's not even recognized outside of SG. Just Mediacork ownself give ownself people award nia. Machiam like company award like that. 

For Eg, zoe tay win so much star awards, but she not internationally well known.... totally rubbish.
Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I believe the camb is organised by mediacorp, similiar to how tvb organised the msia n sg ones.

In another word, ownselves award ownselves agaun.

Success is at least getting involved in camb show like elvin did.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

18 minutes ago, fab said:

I believe the camb is organised by mediacorp, similiar to how tvb organised the msia n sg ones.

In another word, ownselves award ownselves agaun.

Success is at least getting involved in camb show like elvin did.

Ahahaha ahjie can oso be in camb shows la. Im sure there are roles for 50 yo virgins

此玉非彼玉(武).

此玉不可琢.

切记.

切记.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

8 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Vinvin will be in cambs 4 part miniseries - the Jade elephant,

I wonder will/did meomeo fly to meet vinvin there in case vinvin's choco roll let others (jin ho) jiak.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

富贵平安 so far has 3 of the better looking 8 dukes namely des meomeo n a bao. Apparently des has the most likeable role. Hopefully this role can get him top 10 again. 

Aric ho is 41 but so much younger looking than 40 yo 715 n 38 yo shaun. He reminds me of jimmy lin.

If i m not wrong peter yu got into top 10 b4, wonder what had he done wrong to get this treatment from mdc.

Lynn poh is so distasteful to do that to her friends. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, fab said:

富贵平安 so far has 3 of the better looking 8 dukes namely des meomeo n a bao. Apparently des has the most likeable role. Hopefully this role can get him top 10 again. 

Aric ho is 41 but so much younger looking than 40 yo 715 n 38 yo shaun. He reminds me of jimmy lin.

If i m not wrong peter yu got into top 10 b4, wonder what had he done wrong to get this treatment from mdc.

Lynn poh is so distasteful to do that to her friends. 

Any wonder then y she NOW says she has no frens at mediacoro. Karma. Poor lass.

How aric ho looks like in the show wor. I neber wtatch fuqui

And hanor... this mdc always typecast... like vinvin always goody2shoes...and 大奶bao always gigolo for old cougars hahaha

Amongst the 8 dukes,  i find ahbao most hansum. Xubin 2nd but tainted by an Aunty. Meomeo prob 2nd. Then,,  aloysius too ginna..maybe if he buff up. I rem reading some1 cocmmented his swimming scene cockless one.

Ahbao also groinless,,,, 

Ian zzh cheena pass

As for desmond..i find him greasy,,,, like a monkey, feel tt his kinds look, esp when he wanna tan..,. Will look damn old in a few years time. And his weird pony tail bun whatever hairstyle he sports... those are gayuniang..cant decide man or butch

1 hour ago, FluteGuan said:

Vinvin got camb face. I think camb choco roll he wont mind oso.

Aric ho is not acting in fugui but a new msian show with felicia.

Vinvin has a pretty face but not meomeo. Quite a puzzle he suddenly can make it after dyt left.

A bao is like james lye, almost every show must show his 男色。

Desmond is the manliest among the 8.

Zzh too much 胭脂味。

xb too boyish, much like ccm, diff to take lead roles.

Aloy n jeff 有演技没色相。

Ian 没演技没色相。

In camb, 16 yo can be mothers, 32 yo can be grandma, 48 can be great grannies.

鲜鸡排要先拜才切。

老鸡排就免了,可以直接拿去喂狗。

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

57 minutes ago, fab said:

Aric ho is not acting in fugui but a new msian show with felicia.

Vinvin has a pretty face but not meomeo. Quite a puzzle he suddenly can make it after dyt left.

A bao is like james lye, almost every show must show his 男色。

Desmond is the manliest among the 8.

Zzh too much 胭脂味。

xb too boyish, much like ccm, diff to take lead roles.

Aloy n jeff 有演技没色相。

Ian 没演技没色相。

In camb, 16 yo can be mothers, 32 yo can be grandma, 48 can be great grannies.

鲜鸡排要先拜才切。

老鸡排就免了,可以直接拿去喂狗。

Omg.. feed dogs some more...

Ian is truly no acting chops n no looks sia. Just gek sei.... 

Aloy still can trick xiaomeimei la... but jeff. I tink xiaomeimei also cant steam...

Xb boy got godma help promo, no need scared lor.,,

Desmo shd cut down his guniang fashion styling, wanna man, then man all the way, his recent jewellery masca fiasco is wrog pdt placement liao la.

Tt type meomeo do, will succeed. He do liao become a man wearing bra.. which he did di in 9pm show later .haiz

Which leaves ahbao... who shd really continue to gym and show his 1 dollar coin nips

6 minutes ago, Guest said:

Mediacorp should tailor a blockbuster specifically for Zoe, she will shine. She has the acting skills. David Gan should push Zoe into China showbiz.

China is not interested in overrated overhyped old hags like her.

6 hours ago, fab said:
eclipsemints 01:04 AM Yesterday
Ay yah let him rant lah. boh liao. Star awards is a stupid and nonsense award ceremony. it's not even recognized outside of SG. Just Mediacork ownself give ownself people award nia. Machiam like company award like that. 

For Eg, zoe tay win so much star awards, but she not internationally well known.... totally rubbish.

Win so much Star Awards?? LOL

Her last award was 12 freaking years ago in 2004.

3 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

Omg.. feed dogs some more...

Ian is truly no acting chops n no looks sia. Just gek sei.... 

Aloy still can trick xiaomeimei la... but jeff. I tink xiaomeimei also cant steam...

Xb boy got godma help promo, no need scared lor.,,

Desmo shd cut down his guniang fashion styling, wanna man, then man all the way, his recent jewellery masca fiasco is wrog pdt placement liao la.

Tt type meomeo do, will succeed. He do liao become a man wearing bra.. which he did di in 9pm show later .haiz

Which leaves ahbao... who shd really continue to gym and show his 1 dollar coin nips

who is ahbao?

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Win so much Star Awards?? LOL

Her last award was 12 freaking years ago in 2004.

Maybe people assume "ah jie" means surely win a lot of awards. Shows that its just an empty title to cheat those unfamiliar with local tv.

3 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

Whats masca fiasco

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Lao Zoe deserves her Ah Jie status?  LOL

She was already a big flop since the mid-90s.

1996 Kenneth Tsang Kong shot a TCS telemovie with Fung Bobo and Ann Kok, says Lao Zoe cannot make it in the Greater Asian arena
1997 TCS set up a satellite cable channel in Taiwan, Taiwan TV director John Wei called Lau Zoe the "yellowing leaf of Singapore"

1997 Rising Expectations - lost to Wong Li Lin

1998 Wisely - paired up with Michael Tao Dayu but could not make it big in HK

1998 十分郑惠玉 EP - her EP was a big flop despite being bankrolled by TCS, Sony Music Singapore.  Dick Lee wrote the title track, he must have regretted working with this old hag, it's the biggest stain in his career

1999 Lost Soul - flopped badly, viewers criticised her ghoulish slag look, her ratings dropped out of top 10 (no. 1 was Fann Wong's Out to Win)

2000 Millennium Bug - another big flop, viewers could not understand her character or the show

2000 Jackie Chan Macau Grand Prix - after Taiwanese actress Annie Wu got into an accident during the heats and the rest of the actresses were driving very carefully, Lao Zoe tried to 咸鱼翻身, drive damn fast like Michael Schumacher in the circuit, but she STILL LOST to Thai actress Anongnad, LOL

2001 The Tree - she was a big-time box office jinx, production cost $1.3m but box office $720,000 only??

2001 My Home Affairs - she played a modern career woman but talked about stocks and shares like selling tupperware in the wet market

2002 Katong Miss Oh - acting cute with rebonded hair in that retarded sitcom with Mark Lee, Mark Lee eventually won Best Comedy Actor beating her

2003 Phua Chu Kang - she delivered her lines in English and the guest-starring episode was telecast on Channel 5 a week before Fann Wong's Shanghai Knights screened in cinemas.  But she was lambasted by viewers for trying too hard

2004 Man at Forty - acted ugly but was not nominated

2005 Star Awards - attention whore trying to force Chris to propose to Fann; hogging the mike and preventing Christy Chung from speaking; stealing Chen Hanwei's thunder

2006 Extrim-X 'cha cha cha' and Imedeen 'I swallow' controversy - the sponsors dropped her totally

1. Extrim X cha cha cha pills contain unknown substances.

2. Garnier anti-ageing range contains a chemical known to lead to breast cancer.

3. Imedeen 'I swallow' controversy.

4. Similac - endorsing powdered milk while extolling the virtues of breastfeeding, hypocritical much?

5. Breastfeeding while taking Extrim-X?  LOL hypocrite.

6. Rustic Nirvana post-natal spa - she claims she doesn't bathe during the confinement month but can enjoy a spa bath in Rustic Nirvana??

7. Endorsing Garnier in 2008, HD wrinkles in 2009 Ultimatum?  LOL

2006 The Perfect Wife sitcom - another big-time flop, this time she wasn't even nominated

2008 Lao Zoe gatecrashed the set of Little Nyonya trying to get the director to give her a role, the director Chia Mien Yang 谢敏洋 chased her out like a stray dog!  LOL
2008 By My Side - she played a dowdy wife who, out of 'love', tried to seduce her AIDs-stricken husband Chen Hanwei in a bra and black-rimmed glasses - laughable like hell

2009 Ultimatum wrinkles controversy, lost to Fann Wong
2010 Love Cuts - production cost S$1m, box office S$90k, she is a 2-time box office jinx

2011 Devotion - her big-time comeback role but when Taiwanese babe Cynthia Wang Xinru came out, she was relegated to 'supporting actress' status, LOL

2012 Double Bonus - not nominated for Best Actress

2013 Dream Makers 1 - the only actress not to be nominated for Best Actress, LOL

2014 You can be an angel too - another big-time flop, no one even bothered to watch or discuss her role

2015 Mister John - she was uttering vulgarities like fuck and asshole in the movie, what a shame!

2015 Recipe - Li Yinzhu beat the old hag completely

2016 Dream Makers 2 - the focus is on Rui En and Jeanette Aw as usual, nobody cares about the old hag who asked Chen Hanwei to masturbate (打飞机 vs 搭飞机)

2016 Chinese New Year show - she slipped and fell while rushing to 财神爷, what a disgrace, can't act properly, can't talk properly, can't even walk properly now!

2016 Star Awards 2016 - Lao Zoe's lackeys conducted an astroturfing campaign to hype her up online to win Best Actress, even pretending to be gracious to Jeanette who they thought would lose.  Up to 10 mins before the winner was announced, they were still arrogantly and triumphantly predicting Lao Zoe's win.  In the end, Jeanette won and Lao Zoe's lackeys immediately started sliming her, alleging that she won because of Elim Chew (??).  狗杂种就是输不起, bunch of disgraceful motherfucking lackeys!

Obviously this rubbish old hag is just a deflated hot air balloon, all hype no substance, she's got an unparalleled track record of flops and failures!

Not marketable, not versatile, no overseas exposure, no substance, no looks!

Ah Jie my ass!!

7 minutes ago, Guest said:

1996 Kenneth Tsang Kong shot a TCS telemovie with Fung Bobo and Ann Kok, says Lao Zoe cannot make it in the Greater Asian arena
1997 TCS set up a satellite cable channel in Taiwan, Taiwan TV director John Wei called Lau Zoe the "yellowing leaf of Singapore"

Kenneth n john wei, 慧眼识垃圾.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 4/25/2016 at 0:07 PM, Guest said:

Latest expose:

Lao Zoe's lackeys lied about her 4th endorsement.

She is not endorsing London Choco Roll - the company confirmed this via e-mail to me.

Her lackeys are a bunch of inveterate liars!

Other younger actresses are getting endorsements for jewellery and haute couture, this old hag can only get endorsements for 老花眼 contact lenses and toilet paper.

Her manager must have reduced her endorsement fee by a lot, to lelong her to these mass brands.

The advertisers wouldn't pay 6 figures to get this unmarketable old hag to endorse daily products, unless the 6 figures is in rupiah :lol:

18 minutes ago, fab said:

Kenneth n john wei, 慧眼识垃圾.

Dec 1996, Fann Wong was suspended for half a year after her double contract controversy broke out in Taiwan.

The co-production between TCS International (TCS's cable channel in Taiwan) and 中视, a modern drama titled 山水有相逢, was eventually cancelled and Taiwan actress Tien Hsin took Fann's place.

Before that, TCS must have suggested the old hag replace Fann in the lead role.

Of course the Taiwan TV director wouldn't have any of that shit, otherwise why would he comment on unknown Zoe Tay in Taiwan out of the blue?
They must have shoved her into his face, of course he wouldn't anyhow take this old hag, he was effectively telling TCS to fuck off.

5 minutes ago, Guest said:

Dec 1996, Fann Wong was suspended for half a year after her double contract controversy broke out in Taiwan.

The co-production between TCS International (TCS's cable channel in Taiwan) and 中视, a modern drama titled 山水有相逢, was eventually cancelled and Taiwan actress Tien Hsin took Fann's place.

Before that, TCS must have suggested the old hag replace Fann in the lead role.

Of course the Taiwan TV director wouldn't have any of that shit, otherwise why would he comment on unknown Zoe Tay in Taiwan out of the blue?
They must have shoved her into his face, of course he wouldn't anyhow take this old hag, he was effectively telling TCS to fuck off.

How old is the role supposed to be? Tien Hsin is almost a decade younger than the hag.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

3 minutes ago, nixorn said:

Should be Shane pow. Chinese surname Bao.

Anyone want to go with him? Haha.

Sure many sisters going to grab the bao.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

4 minutes ago, fab said:

How old is the role supposed to be? Tien Hsin is almost a decade younger than the hag.

The role was supposed to be mid-20s.  Lao Zoe was 28 in 1996.

25 minutes ago, nixorn said:

Desmond....jewellery? I assume is this one? One guy among a group of ladies promoting this Stonehenge brand.

Collage_3.jpg

What happens?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

5 hours ago, fab said:

What happens?

I don't know also. But looking at his facebook entry on this....could it be some readers misinterpret as his "friend" got married? close to his heart? anyway really don't know.

Someone close to my heart just got married and I've been searching for a gift that's both classy and stylish at the same time. Sounds tough? Thankfully I found it at the latest Korean jewellery in town, STONEHENgE(스톤헨지)!

Edited by nixorn

Ian Fang....sigh...initially when he 1st acted on tv...esp one show with Chris Lee....thought his acting ok for a newbie. But his way of talking to the public....how to put it....just not likeable....think he knows...but he doesn't care.

Today's article :

林慧玲 不抗拒与方伟杰“杰玲恋”

方伟杰和林慧玲难得合拍《真探》,在记者会上,媒体请他们合照,方伟杰略微犹豫,林慧玲则落落大方,但两人仍坚持只是好朋友关系。不过被问及如果方伟杰追她会否接受时,林慧玲想了想,笑说:“有可能。”

外传林慧玲和方伟杰传绯闻前,她的最亲密异性好朋友是陈泂江,但因后者不太喜欢方伟杰,所以“杰玲恋”传开后,陈泂江和林慧玲比以前疏远了。记者问两名男演员,他们都说:“怎么可能?”

外界把林慧玲和陈泂江过去的关系,以及和方伟杰的关系成为“BFF”(永远好朋友之意,或是红颜知己/闺蜜),但林慧玲说:“我不相信BFF,我觉得曾经是好朋友就够了,不必放什么永远两个字,因为每个人在不同阶段,会有不同的朋友。”简单两句话,像不像是交代他和陈泂江的关系呢?

Happened to see a clip of this old drama being shown at the National Museum, Radio Exhibition.

播音人...think got 3 series. Mediacorp used to have more light-hearted sitcom.

Used to find Ryan Choo 邹联福 cute-looking. But he's like totally MIA now. Maybe better, at least won't see how he had aged by now.

The cute title song. The clearest version I can find. But it is disabled to show outside youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0SCPud1eTY

While googled his old shows....came across this pic....和平的代价 (1997年)....that's him besides Chris Lee in 1st pic. Also got James Lye, Ivy Lee etc.

drama-6.jpg

He also acted in 琼园咖啡香 (2000) where we still see a young Chor Chew Ming....also Vincent Ng and malaysian 关德辉

hainan-kopi-tales-%E7%90%BC%E5%9B%AD%E5%

The song by Mavis Hee is so soothing.

3 hours ago, Guest said:

Does he have a speech impediment or what?

Cheena but 咬字不清

When pornsak did do u know who i am. Itwasfarnie.

Ian doin it. Not so much.

Pls...many diretors actors ASKING him to go there, gi lah..

And he is GUO MIn didi? Er.., GMDD who isnt in top 20. Tt wshows wad guomin thinks of him lor.the top 2 list is voted by public wor

Ryan departure was sudden just when he started getting meaty roles.

Ian looks down syndrome. His Mandarin is atrocious,  半棒傻傻分不清楚 just like YBKZ.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

29 minutes ago, fab said:

Ryan departure was sudden just when he started getting meaty roles.

Ian looks down syndrome. His Mandarin is atrocious,  半棒傻傻分不清楚 just like YBKZ.

Watched rerun with yantao..ryan looks groinless even in flat front pants..

But he baibai jingjing. Quite yummy

Butcant act.

Even in starsearch days, he was criticised by his acting coach as cant let go, stiffy

Ian..does look down syndrome!

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.