Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Omg george young is in usa series containment on ch 5.

Wheres the self claimed ah jie?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

8 hours ago, mith said:

by any standard, zoe tay CANNOT be AH JIE!

1. acting - passable, with bad/weak diction.

2. singing - totally cannot make it! 

3. dancing - mediocre. 

4. hosting - no quick wit and again, bad diction.

5. back stage work - directing, writing, DJing.... none!

6. any other skills - people skills, networking skills... only indulges in small circle hair-stylist, make-up men ectasy, etc etc... a wise actor who is serious about her work would hang out with writers, directors, cameramen - aka, the people that matters! zoe only hang out with people who can give her instance gratifications! really really sad, and unwise! 

i repeat the above! hahaha

10 minutes ago, Guest said:

Elvin Ng is the biggest 'heartthrob' in MediaCorp - confirmed.  

Not the old hag Zoe Tay!

Sibeh lian.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

21 minutes ago, Guest said:

Guys!!!  You all must watch this video!  Lao Zoe sings her 20-year old 1996 duet with Jonathan Li, 当爱擦身而过!!

DISGUSTING. She's the stain of Jonathan's career. 

He must be regretting till this day.

4 minutes ago, Guest said:

"播到人家以为我是原唱者" - You wish, you old hag!  Stop being delusional!

38 minutes ago, Guest said:

Elvin Ng is the biggest 'heartthrob' in MediaCorp - confirmed.  

Not the old hag Zoe Tay!

They should measure lowest nipple. ZOE WILL WIN HANDS DOWN, NIPPLES DOWN!!!

She's just an inveterate attention whore shooting the car-raoke video.

Furthermore, she couldn't remember the lyrics to her own song and went off tune.

This is the low standard of our Singapore ah jie.

16 minutes ago, Guest said:

She's just an inveterate attention whore shooting the car-raoke video.

Furthermore, she couldn't remember the lyrics to her own song and went off tune.

This is the low standard of our Singapore ah jie.

Xy clp hbr fw etc must feel insulted to share the ah jie titles sullied by this ah lian.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

30 minutes ago, fab said:

Xy clp hbr fw etc must feel insulted to share the ah jie titles sullied by this ah lian.

30 minutes ago, fab said:

Zoe has qi zhi that's why she's the Queen.

58 minutes ago, Guest said:

Qi your cb, please continue to mourn for the old hag's loss.

Hey mpther's day coming, how can you scold Your Mother like that. Lol lol lol

11 hours ago, Guest said:

Someone please e-mail the video to Rock Records Taiwan and Jonathan Li, see what his reaction would be.

11 hours ago, Guest said:

Zoe has qi zhi that's why she's the Queen.

Pls dun use subjective terms such as qi zhi n queen.

Pls share how many acting awards does she.ve? She is queen in what? Acting? Singing? Dancing? 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Someone please e-mail the video to Rock Records Taiwan and Jonathan Li, see what his reaction would be.

Dont ruin his day.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

3 hours ago, Guest said:

Hey mpther's day coming, how can you scold Your Mother like that. Lol lol lol

Fuck your mother, you fucking lackey!

She's giving a discount in Geylang on mother's day.

Meanwhile please continue to moan for the pathetic ZOE.

大陆人must be thinking,

凭这qi bai de 气质 也可以走红,真是奇迹。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Lao Zoe deserves her Ah Jie status?  LOL

She was already a big flop since the mid-90s.

1996 Kenneth Tsang Kong shot a TCS telemovie with Fung Bobo and Ann Kok, says Lao Zoe cannot make it in the Greater Asian arena
1997 TCS set up a satellite cable channel in Taiwan, Taiwan TV director John Wei called Lau Zoe the "yellowing leaf of Singapore"

1997 Rising Expectations - lost to Wong Li Lin

1998 Wisely - paired up with Michael Tao Dayu but could not make it big in HK

1998 十分郑惠玉 EP - her EP was a big flop despite being bankrolled by TCS, Sony Music Singapore.  Dick Lee wrote the title track, he must have regretted working with this old hag, it's the biggest stain in his career

1999 Lost Soul - flopped badly, viewers criticised her ghoulish slag look, her ratings dropped out of top 10 (no. 1 was Fann Wong's Out to Win)

2000 Millennium Bug - another big flop, viewers could not understand her character or the show

2000 Jackie Chan Macau Grand Prix - after Taiwanese actress Annie Wu got into an accident during the heats and the rest of the actresses were driving very carefully, Lao Zoe tried to 咸鱼翻身, drive damn fast like Michael Schumacher in the circuit, but she STILL LOST to Thai actress Anongnad, LOL

2001 The Tree - she was a big-time box office jinx, production cost $1.3m but box office $720,000 only??

2001 My Home Affairs - she played a modern career woman but talked about stocks and shares like selling tupperware in the wet market

2002 Katong Miss Oh - acting cute with rebonded hair in that retarded sitcom with Mark Lee, Mark Lee eventually won Best Comedy Actor beating her

2003 Phua Chu Kang - she delivered her lines in English and the guest-starring episode was telecast on Channel 5 a week before Fann Wong's Shanghai Knights screened in cinemas.  But she was lambasted by viewers for trying too hard

2004 Man at Forty - acted ugly but was not nominated

2005 Star Awards - attention whore trying to force Chris to propose to Fann; hogging the mike and preventing Christy Chung from speaking; stealing Chen Hanwei's thunder

2006 Extrim-X 'cha cha cha' and Imedeen 'I swallow' controversy - the sponsors dropped her totally

1. Extrim X cha cha cha pills contain unknown substances.

2. Garnier anti-ageing range contains a chemical known to lead to breast cancer.

3. Imedeen 'I swallow' controversy.

4. Similac - endorsing powdered milk while extolling the virtues of breastfeeding, hypocritical much?

5. Breastfeeding while taking Extrim-X?  LOL hypocrite.

6. Rustic Nirvana post-natal spa - she claims she doesn't bathe during the confinement month but can enjoy a spa bath in Rustic Nirvana??

7. Endorsing Garnier in 2008, HD wrinkles in 2009 Ultimatum?  LOL

2006 The Perfect Wife sitcom - another big-time flop, this time she wasn't even nominated

2008 Lao Zoe gatecrashed the set of Little Nyonya trying to get the director to give her a role, the director Chia Mien Yang 谢敏洋 chased her out like a stray dog!  LOL
2008 By My Side - she played a dowdy wife who, out of 'love', tried to seduce her AIDs-stricken husband Chen Hanwei in a bra and black-rimmed glasses - laughable like hell

2009 Ultimatum wrinkles controversy, lost to Fann Wong
2010 Love Cuts - production cost S$1m, box office S$90k, she is a 2-time box office jinx

2011 Devotion - her big-time comeback role but when Taiwanese babe Cynthia Wang Xinru came out, she was relegated to 'supporting actress' status, LOL

2012 Double Bonus - not nominated for Best Actress

2013 Dream Makers 1 - the only actress not to be nominated for Best Actress, LOL

2014 You can be an angel too - another big-time flop, no one even bothered to watch or discuss her role

2015 Mister John - she was uttering vulgarities like fuck and asshole in the movie, what a shame!

2015 Recipe - Li Yinzhu beat the old hag completely

2016 Dream Makers 2 - the focus is on Rui En and Jeanette Aw as usual, nobody cares about the old hag who asked Chen Hanwei to masturbate (打飞机 vs 搭飞机)

2016 Chinese New Year show - she slipped and fell while rushing to 财神爷, what a disgrace, can't act properly, can't talk properly, can't even walk properly now!

2016 Star Awards 2016 - Lao Zoe's lackeys conducted an astroturfing campaign to hype her up online to win Best Actress, even pretending to be gracious to Jeanette who they thought would lose.  Up to 10 mins before the winner was announced, they were still arrogantly and triumphantly predicting Lao Zoe's win.  In the end, Jeanette won and Lao Zoe's lackeys immediately started sliming her, alleging that she won because of Elim Chew (??).  狗杂种就是输不起, bunch of disgraceful motherfucking lackeys!

Obviously this rubbish old hag is just a deflated hot air balloon, all hype no substance, she's got an unparalleled track record of flops and failures!

Not marketable, not versatile, no overseas exposure, no substance, no looks!

Ah Jie my ass!!

3 minutes ago, fab said:

大陆人must be thinking,

凭这qi bai de 气质 也可以走红,真是奇迹。

1996 Kenneth Tsang Kong shot a TCS telemovie with Fung Bobo and Ann Kok, says Lao Zoe cannot make it in the Greater Asian arena
1997 TCS set up a satellite cable channel in Taiwan, Taiwan TV director John Wei called Lau Zoe the "yellowing leaf of Singapore"

1997 Rising Expectations - lost to Wong Li Lin

1998 Wisely - paired up with Michael Tao Dayu but could not make it big in HK

1998 十分郑惠玉 EP - her EP was a big flop despite being bankrolled by TCS, Sony Music Singapore.  Dick Lee wrote the title track, he must have regretted working with this old hag, it's the biggest stain in his career

1999 Lost Soul - flopped badly, viewers criticised her ghoulish slag look, her ratings dropped out of top 10 (no. 1 was Fann Wong's Out to Win)

2000 Millennium Bug - another big flop, viewers could not understand her character or the show

2000 Jackie Chan Macau Grand Prix - after Taiwanese actress Annie Wu got into an accident during the heats and the rest of the actresses were driving very carefully, Lao Zoe tried to 咸鱼翻身, drive damn fast like Michael Schumacher in the circuit, but she STILL LOST to Thai actress Anongnad, LOL

2001 The Tree - she was a big-time box office jinx, production cost $1.3m but box office $720,000 only??

2001 My Home Affairs - she played a modern career woman but talked about stocks and shares like selling tupperware in the wet market

2002 Katong Miss Oh - acting cute with rebonded hair in that retarded sitcom with Mark Lee, Mark Lee eventually won Best Comedy Actor beating her

2003 Phua Chu Kang - she delivered her lines in English and the guest-starring episode was telecast on Channel 5 a week before Fann Wong's Shanghai Knights screened in cinemas.  But she was lambasted by viewers for trying too hard

2004 Man at Forty - acted ugly but was not nominated

2005 Star Awards - attention whore trying to force Chris to propose to Fann; hogging the mike and preventing Christy Chung from speaking; stealing Chen Hanwei's thunder

2006 Extrim-X 'cha cha cha' and Imedeen 'I swallow' controversy - the sponsors dropped her totally

1. Extrim X cha cha cha pills contain unknown substances.

2. Garnier anti-ageing range contains a chemical known to lead to breast cancer.

3. Imedeen 'I swallow' controversy.

4. Similac - endorsing powdered milk while extolling the virtues of breastfeeding, hypocritical much?

5. Breastfeeding while taking Extrim-X?  LOL hypocrite.

6. Rustic Nirvana post-natal spa - she claims she doesn't bathe during the confinement month but can enjoy a spa bath in Rustic Nirvana??

7. Endorsing Garnier in 2008, HD wrinkles in 2009 Ultimatum?  LOL

2006 The Perfect Wife sitcom - another big-time flop, this time she wasn't even nominated

2008 Lao Zoe gatecrashed the set of Little Nyonya trying to get the director to give her a role, the director Chia Mien Yang 谢敏洋 chased her out like a stray dog!  LOL
2008 By My Side - she played a dowdy wife who, out of 'love', tried to seduce her AIDs-stricken husband Chen Hanwei in a bra and black-rimmed glasses - laughable like hell

2009 Ultimatum wrinkles controversy, lost to Fann Wong
2010 Love Cuts - production cost S$1m, box office S$90k, she is a 2-time box office jinx

2011 Devotion - her big-time comeback role but when Taiwanese babe Cynthia Wang Xinru came out, she was relegated to 'supporting actress' status, LOL

2012 Double Bonus - not nominated for Best Actress

2013 Dream Makers 1 - the only actress not to be nominated for Best Actress, LOL

2014 You can be an angel too - another big-time flop, no one even bothered to watch or discuss her role

2015 Mister John - she was uttering vulgarities like fuck and asshole in the movie, what a shame!

2015 Recipe - Li Yinzhu beat the old hag completely

2016 Dream Makers 2 - the focus is on Rui En and Jeanette Aw as usual, nobody cares about the old hag who asked Chen Hanwei to masturbate (打飞机 vs 搭飞机)

2016 Chinese New Year show - she slipped and fell while rushing to 财神爷, what a disgrace, can't act properly, can't talk properly, can't even walk properly now!

2016 Star Awards 2016 - Lao Zoe's lackeys conducted an astroturfing campaign to hype her up online to win Best Actress, even pretending to be gracious to Jeanette who they thought would lose.  Up to 10 mins before the winner was announced, they were still arrogantly and triumphantly predicting Lao Zoe's win.  In the end, Jeanette won and Lao Zoe's lackeys immediately started sliming her, alleging that she won because of Elim Chew (??).  狗杂种就是输不起, bunch of disgraceful motherfucking lackeys!

Obviously this rubbish old hag is just a deflated hot air balloon, all hype no substance, she's got an unparalleled track record of flops and failures!

Ah Jie my ass!!

5 minutes ago, Guest said:

Ah Jie my ass!!

U guys really closely monitored I don't even know she fell and

Why elim chew?????????????????

2 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

U guys really closely monitored I don't even know she fell and

Why elim chew?????????????????

Old hag fell down on CNY day 1

giphy.gif

Old hag's lackeys love to talk nonsense.

14 minutes ago, Guest said:

Old hag fell down on CNY day 1

giphy.gif

Old hag's lackeys love to talk nonsense.

Omg,model of the year but cant even walk.

Old hag's lackeys sore losers. Lose already baf mouth elim.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On ‎23‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 11:56 AM, Guest said:

Another delusional dream from her lackey, old hag can't even act in period drama, you want that old face and her lousy acting in a palace drama, don't make me laugh. She can only be a palace maid killed in the first episode.

MuGNdfT.jpg

LOL

11 hours ago, fab said:

Pls dun use subjective terms such as qi zhi n queen.

Pls share how many acting awards does she.ve? She is queen in what? Acting? Singing? Dancing? 

It's the qi zhi n star quality, X factor that makes her the undisputed queen compared to Fann wong.

That why Zoe is forever ah jie and Fann only er jie.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

It's the qi zhi n star quality, X factor that makes her the undisputed queen compared to Fann wong.

That why Zoe is forever ah jie and Fann only er jie.

Qi bai! Cao Qi Bai! XXX factor because she got the slut look. 

undisputed what fucking queen?

Fann Wong is a regional international star.

Zoe Tay is not even fit to lick her armpits!

That old rubbish whore! 

8 hours ago, Guest said:

Qi bai! Cao Qi Bai! XXX factor because she got the slut look. 

undisputed what fucking queen?

Fann Wong is a regional international star.

Zoe Tay is not even fit to lick her armpits!

That old rubbish whore! 

LOL! Well said! *claps*

In the 90s zt can only ah lians.

Now only as ah sohs.

Totally cmi as brainy, smart, career ol.

If, lt, Too ugly 

Lw, too old, too short.

Tph pp 715 all tried without much success. Poor 715 sacrifices his nanse in vain.

Much less zyd shaun andy n nat etc.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

40 minutes ago, Guest said:

3 mediocre male artistes wanna break into china/taiwan market. Can Ian Fang, Lee Teng and Lawrence Wong make it? All foreigners.

LEE TENG HAS GONE ON Tw variety... but cmi. Even tho its his own home turf.

Ian cant even speak mandarin properly.

Lawrence wong is so fey.... wad roles can he play. A sabah village girl married to hualien?

10 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

Er jie 不在家

Ah jie 当家花?

Wanbao news

ah san 离巢去

不再炫咪咪 !

Ah 4 嫁洋老公

竟进出芭拉宫!

Ah 5, 6, 7 ..... Where? :P

Only ah lian still stucked with nowhere to go.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

10 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

LEE TENG HAS GONE ON Tw variety... but cmi. Even tho its his own home turf.

Ian cant even speak mandarin properly.

Lawrence wong is so fey.... wad roles can he play. A sabah village girl married to hualien?

Lt n if only be c listers.

Lw can play perfect slutty gay btms

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, fab said:

In the 90s zt can only ah lians.

Now only as ah sohs.

Totally cmi as brainy, smart, career ol.

1995 - Lao Zoe recorded for Hype compilation GEMS, her track was the title track, but everyone was interested in Fann's 真爱宣言 instead.

1996 - Lao Zoe recorded with Taiwan songwriting maestro Jonathan Li of Rock Records, but it was a flop.

1998 - Lao Zoe's ill-fated 'limited edition' EP was distributed by Sony Music Singapore but did not sell, it was going for S$1 at HMV Heeren's bargain bin.

1999 - Lost Soul compilation with Forward Music (丰华唱片) - another big flop.

Her collaborations with 4 labels - Hype, Rock Records, Sony Music Singapore and Forward - fell through.

No wonder other labels like EMI Taiwan (Fann Wong), Warner Music (Ann Kok), Universal Music (Celest Chong) refused to touch this old hag!

1 hour ago, fab said:

1 hour ago, fab said:

Ah5名气不存

唯享明天伦

6, 7, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Asia ni hao .....

10 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

6, 7, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Asia ni hao .....

?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

37 minutes ago, Guest said:

1995 - Lao Zoe recorded for Hype compilation GEMS, her track was the title track, but everyone was interested in Fann's 真爱宣言 instead.

1996 - Lao Zoe recorded with Taiwan songwriting maestro Jonathan Li of Rock Records, but it was a flop.

1998 - Lao Zoe's ill-fated 'limited edition' EP was distributed by Sony Music Singapore but did not sell, it was going for S$1 at HMV Heeren's bargain bin.

1999 - Lost Soul compilation with Forward Music (丰华唱片) - another big flop.

Her collaborations with 4 labels - Hype, Rock Records, Sony Music Singapore and Forward - fell through.

No wonder other labels like EMI Taiwan (Fann Wong), Warner Music (Ann Kok), Universal Music (Celest Chong) refused to touch this old hag!

How long did they take to realise that the toad can't sing?

Which idiot even suggested this ah lian to sing???

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.