Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

2 hours ago, Guest said:

Lao Zoe Tay this kind of talentless shit, any development on this rubbish is a waste of time and resources.

Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute's Wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Strasberg_Theatre_and_Film_Institute

Notable alumni - our so-called Singapore Mediacorp No. 1 Ah Jie/Queen aka the old hag Zoe Tay is not listed at all?????

How can??

2 hours ago, fab said:

Totally, much as i find pq stuck up, performance n star appeal wise, she totally pwns lz, at least she had some achievement in greater china, unlike lz who went to cambodia furthest.

2001 - The Tree - Phyllis Quek's brief appearance as policewoman Jiang Liangxing stole the show.  

It's no secret Raintree casted Phyllis Quek in the movie to make it sell to Hong Kong and Taiwan, Lao Zoe can't sell the movie in Greater China!

2004 - Man at Forty - Phyllis Quek definitely looked more glam, classy and radiantly alive compared to the dowdy haggard old hag Zoe.  Plus her acting was more 到位.

21 minutes ago, Guest said:

Notable alumni - our so-called Singapore Mediacorp No. 1 Ah Jie/Queen aka the old hag Zoe Tay is not listed at all?????

How can??

With her market std english, how did she survive in new york, much less attending a course?

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

17 minutes ago, fab said:

With her market std english, how did she survive in new york, much less attending a course?

Fuck me?

How much?

$10 

How difficult is that.

34 minutes ago, Guest said:

How can??

I Zor Teh flom sinkapor.

i is ah jie in medearcocg.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

12 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

But a.. she has done well.. from yio chu kang to strasberg... she cd easily have ended up hawking Carlsberg at the kopitiam

But she is nowhere fit or qualified to call herself no. 1 Actress of Singapore, based on her dismal track record and lack of achievements and substance.

Chen huihui acts better than her.

Mo xiaoling has more style than her.

Yi dali is mire comical than her.

Ms mo speaks better Mandarin than her.

Almost anyone is better than her.

Nuff said.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Just now watched 真探....quite a few plot twists along the way for the 1st case where a girl was raped and killed yrs ago....turned out not to be any guys.....but a mother whose son committed suicide after being rejected by the girl....so the mother plotted to become a maid and killed the girl, even made the scene like a rape case. The mother acted by Chen Huihui is also delusional, on-off seeing and talking to his son. Just when u thought everything is so unfortunate....turns out she killed the wrong girl b'cos she only based on a photo of her son and 2 girls with similar names.

And Desmond tan's bikini/bra scene just now.....oh my....

Edited by nixorn

Private makeup room? So is Zoe the only artiste with that? Or others don't want to boast?

Well wait until....maybe a private lift....then big news.

Zoe is spokesperson for Acuvue. A pic from instagram posted after Star Awards. Why no closeup since it's about eye care?

I don't know if Fann is spokesperson for Body Shop....think not....never heard of it or saw any ad. Maybe she's just liking it, that's all.

Recent pic....guess it's not b'cos of the Crescendo drama. Really friends. Mmmm...TPH no join?

Either ad or some show.

Finally got some news on Chew Chor Meng who was absent from the Star Awards events....initially afraid his muscle-related illness got worse....no....he fell at home a few weeks ago badly sprained his leg with some hairline cracks....now recovering.

I dont think is her pte room. More like is a one seater room n since shes such a difficult person so the amu mgr just allocate to her.

on other days if any other difficult artiste wanna use a pte room i m sure the admin incharge will also let them use.

This old cunt cant be using the room whole yr round.

Or may be just a lousy haunted corner vacant room where no one wanna use n this oc ngair ngair lai n put her name there.

Lms n zxz look good.

I din know body shop has facial pdts.

Ccm not attention seeking. Long ago stop going awards. Sama lnx.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

The MV for 《放不下的活着》by 插班生 just came out.

http://video.toggle.sg/en/clips/the-freshman-holding-on-mv/397375

Its the song for an earlier drama 復仇女王. MV starring Jesseca Liu and this new guy. Don't quite get the MV plot...someone left or died? But the 21yo guy (涂善存 Charles Tu) quite good-looking...reminds me of Mark Chao 趙又廷 and some other taiwan guys. Jesseca pair-up with younger guy....haha.

Edited by nixorn

9 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

But a.. she has done well.. from yio chu kang to strasberg... she cd easily have ended up hawking Carlsberg at the kopitiam

But she is nowhere fit or qualified to call herself no. 1 Actress of Singapore, based on her dismal track record and lack of achievements and substance.

Acuvue made the fatal mistake of engaging this no-credibility old hag to endorse their presbyopia contact lens, would the elderly generation be taken in by her words after her Similac, Imedeen, Extrim X, Garnier controversy?

5 hours ago, Guest said:

Acuvue made the fatal mistake of engaging this no-credibility old hag to endorse their presbyopia contact lens, would the elderly generation be taken in by her words after her Similac, Imedeen, Extrim X, Garnier controversy?

55622544.jpg

Old hag's lackeys love to claim she was "sabotaged".

1995 sabotaged by Fann

1997 sabotaged by Carole Lin

1998 sabotaged by Huang Biren

1999 sabotaged by Cynthia Koh

2000 sabotaged by Ivy Lee

2001 sabotaged by Aileen Tan

2003 sabotaged by Chen Liping

2012 sabotaged by Joanne Peh and Cynthia Wang Xinru

2016 sabotaged by Ouxuan 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

21 minutes ago, fab said:

Old hag's lackeys love to claim she was "sabotaged".

1995 sabotaged by Fann

1997 sabotaged by Carole Lin

1998 sabotaged by Huang Biren

1999 sabotaged by Cynthia Koh

2000 sabotaged by Ivy Lee

2001 sabotaged by Aileen Tan

2003 sabotaged by Chen Liping

2012 sabotaged by Joanne Peh and Cynthia Wang Xinru

2016 sabotaged by Ouxuan 

LOL love this

15 hours ago, Guest said:

The biggest problem with this attention seeking, illiterate n talentless farm gal is, due to her low education background, she has not much shame.

Instead of bucking up on her acting n pronunciation, she chooses to self address as Ah Jie, leverage on looking photoshopped glam on print media and sprouting senseless irrelevant rubbish to media.

In term of shamelessness, she certainly lives up to being no. 1.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

15 hours ago, nixorn said:

Zoe is spokesperson for Acuvue. A pic from instagram posted after Star Awards. Why no closeup since it's about eye care?

Closeup will reveal her worsening high-definition crow's feet, eye bags, wrinkles, neck lines and fine lines.

Guest RayC

Is this mediacorp gossip or Zoe thread? We can see who the Queen is based on the amount of discussion on that person. 

Every artiste has their highs and lows.

Zoe's highs:

• 1991: Breakthrough role as Bobo in 'Pretty Faces' If got Star Awards then, she would have won Best Actress easily
  • 1993: Iconic role and pairing establish withed the first Unbeatables
  • 1994: Star Awards Top 5 Most Popular Female Artistes
  • 1995: Star Awards Top 5 Most Popular Female Artistes
  • 1995: Star Awards Most Popular Actress
  • First local female artiste to launch a coffee table book.
  • 1996: Star Awards Top 5 Most Popular Female Artistes
  • 1996: Star Awards Best Actress (Won)
  • 1997: Star Awards Top 10 Most Popular Female Artistes
  • 1997: Lime Magazine Favourite Local Actress
  • 1997: The New Paper Babe of the Year
  • 1998: Star Awards Top 10 Most Popular Female Artistes
  • 1998: Star Awards Special Achievement Award Winner
  • 1998: The New Paper Babe of the Year
  • 1999: Star Awards Top 10 Most Popular Female Artistes
  • 1999: The New Paper Babe of the Year
  • 2000: Star Awards Top 10 Most Popular Female Artistes
  • 2000: Asian Television Award Best Actress (Nominated)
  • 2001: Star Awards Top 10 Most Popular Female Artistes
  • 2001: Star Awards Malaysia Most Popular Actress
  • 2002: Star Awards Top 10 Most Popular Female Artistes
  • 2002: Star Awards Most Popular Female Artistes (Malaysia)
  • 2003: Lianhe Zaobao Top 50 Most Popular Asian Idol - 1st position
  • 2003: Star Awards Most Popular Female Artistes (Malaysia)
  • 2003: Star Awards Most Popular TV Partners
  • 2003: Star Awards Top 10 Most Popular Female Artistes
  • 2003: Lime Magazine Favourite Local Actress
  • 2004: Star Awards All-Time Favourite Artiste Award
  • 2006: MediaCorp 2nd News Awards '06 - Publishing: Cover of the year for 8days (Means a lot of people bought her issue!)
  • 2007: Star Awards 25th Anniversary Show - Voted Screen Sweetheart for the 90s
  • 2007: Star Awards 25th Anniversary Show - Won Top 5 Most Memorable Roles in 25 Years of TV Award for role of Bobo in Pretty Faces
  • 2007: Star Awards 25th Anniversary Show - Won Top 5 Favourite On-Screen Partners in 25 Years of TV Award for role with actor Li Nan Xing in The Unbeatables
  • 2007: Star Awards 25th Anniversary Show - Won Top 5 Best Classic Scenes Award together with Alex Man and Fann Wong for scene in the Golden Pillow
  • 2009: Asian Television Award Best Actress (Nominated)
  • 2014: Immortalised as a wax figure in Madame Tussauds Only Mediacorp actress to get a wax figure there

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2015 at 6:55 PM, Guest Guest said:

This lousy actress will never have chance to get award in real life again, so give her a chance to fake it.

SO PATHETIC!!!!

lBHR0F9.jpg

Your posting from November 2015 was prescient.

13 minutes ago, Guest RayC said:

Is this mediacorp gossip or Zoe thread? We can see who the Queen is based on the amount of discussion on that person. 

Zoe's highs:

• 1991: Breakthrough role as Bobo in 'Pretty Faces' If got Star Awards then, she would have won Best Actress easily Stop posting hypothetical rubbish, there were many strong contenders like Zeng Huifen, Xiang Yun, Aileen Tan, Ye Sumei etc.
  • 1993: Iconic role and pairing establish withed the first Unbeatables Yup, a drama promoting gambling, no wonder MDA had to step in to regulate gambling-themed drama serials.
  • First local female artiste to launch a coffee table book. No big deal, furthermore it didn't sell well.  Btw, she may have been Photoshopped.  LOL
  • 1996: Star Awards Best Actress (Won) Consolation prize after Fann Wong won the 1st Best Actress award for Chronicle of Life in 1995.
  • 1997: Lime Magazine Favourite Local Actress Worthless teen magazine popularity poll.
  • 1997: The New Paper Babe of the Year Another worthless tabloid popularity poll.
  • 1998: Star Awards Special Achievement Award Winner What special achievements did she have to deserve the award?  Getting called a yellowing leaf by Taiwanese director John Wei?  LOL
  • 1998: The New Paper Babe of the Year Another worthless tabloid popularity poll.
  • 1999: The New Paper Babe of the Year Another worthless tabloid popularity poll.
  • 2000: Asian Television Award Best Actress (Nominated) Nomination only, not a win.
  • 2001: Star Awards Malaysia Most Popular Actress Not a convincing win.
  • 2002: Star Awards Most Popular Female Artistes (Malaysia) Not a convincing win.
  • 2003: Lianhe Zaobao Top 50 Most Popular Asian Idol - 1st position Another worthless tabloid popularity poll.
  • 2003: Star Awards Most Popular Female Artistes (Malaysia) Not a convincing win.
  • 2003: Star Awards Most Popular TV Partners Insignificant win.
  • 2003: Lime Magazine Favourite Local Actress Worthless teen magazine popularity poll.
  • 2006: MediaCorp 2nd News Awards '06 - Publishing: Cover of the year for 8days (Means a lot of people bought her issue!) Worthless award that could have been easily rigged, no credibility and not convincing.
  • 2007: Star Awards 25th Anniversary Show - Voted Screen Sweetheart for the 90s  HAHAHAHAHA screen sweetheart?  LOLOL laughable win.
  • 2007: Star Awards 25th Anniversary Show - Won Top 5 Most Memorable Roles in 25 Years of TV Award for role of Bobo in Pretty Faces 炒旧饭 award.
  • 2007: Star Awards 25th Anniversary Show - Won Top 5 Favourite On-Screen Partners in 25 Years of TV Award for role with actor Li Nan Xing in The Unbeatables 炒旧饭 award.
  • 2007: Star Awards 25th Anniversary Show - Won Top 5 Best Classic Scenes Award together with Alex Man and Fann Wong for scene in the Golden Pillow 炒旧饭 award.
  • 2009: Asian Television Award Best Actress (Nominated) Nomination only, not a win.
  • 2014: Immortalised as a wax figure in Madame Tussauds Only Mediacorp actress to get a wax figure there Not an award nor an achievement.

On ‎24‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 8:57 PM, Guest said:

QUEEN ZOE WINNING IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES!!!

On ‎24‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 9:05 PM, Guest said:

715 won, Zoe Tay next

HAHAHAHA reading this just cracks me up all over again...

On ‎20‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 0:28 PM, Guest said:

Best Actress 2016 - Queen Zoe Tay (Zhou Wei Yun Dream Makers 2)

YAYYAYYYYYYYYYYY

阿姐魅力无法挡

Let us laugh again at Laozoe's lackeys... hahahahaha

Why did Lao Zoe lose Best Actress?  Read below:

On ‎20‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 1:40 PM, Guest said:

The problem with Lao Zoe in Ah Di was she was 46 playing a 17 year old 纯情初恋少女 with Chen Hanwei in Ipoh.

Then the real 女王, Taiwanese babe Cynthia Wang Xinru, came along and totally stole the entire show, leaving the old hag Zoe in the dust.

Lao Zoe in DM2 was a side show to the real drama between Tonglin, Fei'er and Dong Zihuai.

She was even caught in the blooper mispronouncing words in front of HK actor Damian Lau and asking Chen Hanwei to masturbate.

Best Actress?  LOLOL

3 hours ago, Guest RayC said:

Zoe's highs:

• 1991: 
  • Bla bla blabla

The lackeys just dont get it. R u really so dense?

Of course everyone will ve ups n downs.

So y does she deserve to hog number 1 forever when it obvious her career has gone south since mid 90s followed by more than 2 decades of flops?

U dont see xy n clp doing that despite being the ah jies before her.

If she has some sense of shame, she should Stop making herself a joke, a laughing stock.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Lol just read an article stating that Jeanette Aw rejected a drama because she wants to have a break which I guess is the year end blockbuster Hero, means Mediacorp wants to promote their dramas out of SG so badly. She'll be back for a new drama in September.

10 minutes ago, Guest said:

Lol just read an article stating that Jeanette Aw rejected a drama because she wants to have a break which I guess is the year end blockbuster Hero, means Mediacorp wants to promote their dramas out of SG so badly. She'll be back for a new drama in September.

Sauce?

How does having old wood help to promote mdc dramas overseas?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

If Lao Zoe is going to shoot the sequel to You can be an angel too, she can forget about even being nominated at Star Awards.

The first season no one even noticed she was in the drama, Xiang Yun, Rebecca Lim, Elvin Ng and sister Bryan Wong were the standouts.

And of course she lost to Xiang Yun, who got nominated in the Asian Television Awards for Best Supporting Actress.

Maybe Star Awards should set up a Worst Actress category, Laozoe will be nominated multiple times every year.

6 hours ago, Guest RayC said:

Zoe's highs:

• 1991: Breakthrough role as Bobo in 'Pretty Faces' If got Star Awards then, she would have won Best Actress easily
  • 2006: MediaCorp 2nd News Awards '06 - Publishing: Cover of the year for 8days (Means a lot of people bought her issue!)
  • 2007: Star Awards 25th Anniversary Show - Won Top 5 Most Memorable Roles in 25 Years of TV Award for role of Bobo in Pretty Faces
  • 2007: Star Awards 25th Anniversary Show - Won Top 5 Favourite On-Screen Partners in 25 Years of TV Award for role with actor Li Nan Xing in The Unbeatables
  • 2007: Star Awards 25th Anniversary Show - Won Top 5 Best Classic Scenes Award together with Alex Man and Fann Wong for scene in the Golden Pillow
  • 2014: Immortalised as a wax figure in Madame Tussauds Only Mediacorp actress to get a wax figure there

There seems to be a big jump between 2009 and 2014... and its 2016 now. Can u fill inhe gaps, if oossube. If nr, its ok. Tjanks in adbance.

Much gratitudw

6 hours ago, Guest RayC said:

Zoe's highs:

As for acting chops,,, (shes an actress after all), her recognition wss in 1996....2000 if u count nomination.., and then wait hor 9 years...in 2009 anther homination..,..and anothrr 7 years later star awards nomination again.

I think critics need to be convinced of her acting credibilty to give her the ahjie title. Dont mind a. Thanks

• 1991: Breakthrough role as Bobo in 'Pretty Faces' If got Star Awards then, she would have won Best Actress easily Stop posting hypothetical rubbish, there were many strong contenders like Zeng Huifen, Xiang Yun, Aileen Tan, Ye Sumei etc.
  • 1993: Iconic role and pairing establish withed the first Unbeatables Yup, a drama promoting gambling, no wonder MDA had to step in to regulate gambling-themed drama serials.
  • First local female artiste to launch a coffee table book. No big deal, furthermore it didn't sell well.  Btw, she may have been Photoshopped.  LOL
  • 1996: Star Awards Best Actress (Won) Consolation prize after Fann Wong won the 1st Best Actress award for Chronicle of Life in 1995.
  • 1997: Lime Magazine Favourite Local Actress Worthless teen magazine popularity poll.
  • 1997: The New Paper Babe of the Year Another worthless tabloid popularity poll.
  • 1998: Star Awards Special Achievement Award Winner What special achievements did she have to deserve the award?  Getting called a yellowing leaf by Taiwanese director John Wei?  LOL
  • 1998: The New Paper Babe of the Year Another worthless tabloid popularity poll.
  • 1999: The New Paper Babe of the Year Another worthless tabloid popularity poll.
  • 2000: Asian Television Award Best Actress (Nominated) Nomination only, not a win.
  • 2001: Star Awards Malaysia Most Popular Actress Not a convincing win.
  • 2002: Star Awards Most Popular Female Artistes (Malaysia) Not a convincing win.
  • 2003: Lianhe Zaobao Top 50 Most Popular Asian Idol - 1st position Another worthless tabloid popularity poll.
  • 2003: Star Awards Most Popular Female Artistes (Malaysia) Not a convincing win.
  • 2003: Star Awards Most Popular TV Partners Insignificant win.
  • 2003: Lime Magazine Favourite Local Actress Worthless teen magazine popularity poll.
  • 2006: MediaCorp 2nd News Awards '06 - Publishing: Cover of the year for 8days (Means a lot of people bought her issue!) Worthless award that could have been easily rigged, no credibility and not convincing.
  • 2007: Star Awards 25th Anniversary Show - Voted Screen Sweetheart for the 90s  HAHAHAHAHA screen sweetheart?  LOLOL laughable win.
  • 2007: Star Awards 25th Anniversary Show - Won Top 5 Most Memorable Roles in 25 Years of TV Award for role of Bobo in Pretty Faces 炒旧饭 award.
  • 2007: Star Awards 25th Anniversary Show - Won Top 5 Favourite On-Screen Partners in 25 Years of TV Award for role with actor Li Nan Xing in The Unbeatables炒旧饭 award.
  • 2007: Star Awards 25th Anniversary Show - Won Top 5 Best Classic Scenes Award together with Alex Man and Fann Wong for scene in the Golden Pillow 炒旧饭 award.
  • 2009: Asian Television Award Best Actress (Nominated) Nomination only, not a win.
  • 2014: Immortalised as a wax figure in Madame Tussauds Only Mediacorp actress to get a wax figure there Not an award nor an achievement.

39 minutes ago, Guest said:

Your mom

LOL, lackey came out of mourning for that loser old cunt 55already???

Maybe that old bitch can try again in 3016.

6 minutes ago, Guest said:

LOL, this old hag can forget about winning again this lifetime.

lol saw on kate pang & andie chen's show (mars and venus something) that carrie wong and shane pow tgt

mediacorp actor actress no outside life must date within? 

1 hour ago, Guest said:

More than one week already.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

55 minutes ago, Guest said:

lol saw on kate pang & andie chen's show (mars and venus something) that carrie wong and shane pow tgt

mediacorp actor actress no outside life must date within? 

U mean they said they are dating?

I remember Carrie Wong said she knew Xubin and Shane many yrs ago...b'cos lived and studied in woodlands area, knew through mutual friends/classmates. 

Shane's instagram....Julie tan appears alot....a few Jayley Woo. While Carrie's....a few of Aloy Pang. Due to co-stars.

https://www.instagram.com/shanepowxp/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/carriewst/?hl=en

Don't tell me underground romance? haha.

Edited by nixorn

12 hours ago, nixorn said:

I didn't know Jeanette Aw was invited.....at least she didn't try to touch his biceps...haha. 

Start work so fast after winning award....or is it vacation?

vacation...she rejected a drama said in iweekly mag.

14 hours ago, Guest said:

14 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

As for acting chops,,, (shes an actress after all), her recognition wss in 1996....2000 if u count nomination.., and then wait hor 9 years...in 2009 anther homination..,..and anothrr 7 years later star awards nomination again.

I think critics need to be convinced of her acting credibilty to give her the ahjie title. Dont mind a. Thanks

She shouldnt ve won b4. Her first is a kelong. 

Victory is a piece of cake for multiple winners such as xy, clp, hbr, ivy, re, jp n rl etc.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

18 minutes ago, fab said:

She shouldnt ve won b4. Her first is a kelong. 

Victory is a piece of cake for multiple winners such as xy, clp, hbr, ivy, re, jp n rl etc.

Zoe's performance in Golden Pillow, Unbeatables, Pretty Faces and Ultimatum speaks for itself.  She should have won Best Actress this year.

by any standard, zoe tay cannot be AH JIE!

1. acting - passable, with bad/weak diction.

2. singing - totally cannot make it! 

3. dancing - mediocre. 

4. hosting - no quick wit and again, bad diction.

5. back stage work - directing, writing, DJing.... none!

6. any other skills - people skills, networking skills... only indulges in small circle hair-stylist, make-up men ectasy, etc etc... a wise actor who is serious about her work would hang out with writers, directors, cameramen - aka, the people that matters! zoe only hang out with people who can give her instance gratifications! really really sad, and unwise! 

11 minutes ago, mith said:

by any standard, zoe tay cannot be AH JIE!

1. acting - passable, with bad/weak diction.

'Finest actress of Singapore' my arse!

G3eLNS.gif 

2. singing - totally cannot make it! 

'Limited edition' 1998 EP couldn't sell, unwanted stacks of her EP were lelonging at the then-HMV Heeren for S$1 each.

3. dancing - mediocre. 

She will break a bone.

4. hosting - no quick wit and again, bad diction.

Asking this uneducated pig farm ah soh to host is like asking her to sit the TOEFL, she will screw up spectacularly.

5. back stage work - directing, writing, DJing.... none!

She is only capable of attention-whoring and being a Photoshopped mag whore.

6. any other skills - people skills, networking skills... only indulges in small circle hair-stylist, make-up men ectasy, etc etc... a wise actor who is serious about her work would hang out with writers, directors, cameramen - aka, the people that matters! zoe only hang out with people who can give her instance gratifications! really really sad, and unwise! 

Ah Jie my ass!!!

1 hour ago, mith said:

thanks for elaborating my points!

Thank u too.

Anyway, figure speaks for itself. One consolation award in 22 yrs, with the abundant opportunities given, speaks about her performance.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.