Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

The 9pm show i give up watching, super draggy and boring. They show many episodes in spore, then now they are back to ming and think would show many many episodes again before they travel to spore. 

i prefer the scenes filmed in China,

think might be a different set of production crew,

everything including pace, storyline, development, lighting is much much better than the ‘SG’ scene.

bryan wong tai jian character is really suitable for him. everything on point.

715 very suitable for 古装 image but can tell he has aged alot, the cams zoom in to his face many times and he looks so shagged.

On 8/15/2020 at 12:42 PM, Guest Guest said:

everything including pace, storyline, development, lighting is much much better than the ‘SG’ scene.

715 very suitable for 古装 image but can tell he has aged alot, the cams zoom in to his face many times and he looks so shagged.

Jing jugong,  Xie shaoguang  or even chw will play better than Bryan. 

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

5 hours ago, fab said:

Jing jugong,  Xie shaoguang  or even will play better than Bryan. 

I dun agree, Bryan Wong does not need any comparison, he is quite good in acting and can see that he takes note of all the small details for this role, which is not what everyone is able to do.

And who is Jing jugong???

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I dun agree, Bryan Wong does not need any comparison, he is quite good in acting and can see that he takes note of all the small details for this role, which is not what everyone is able to do.

And who is Jing jugong???

29511156_640421069626347_446582032243153

I don't deny that he can play this Eunuch but I m sure chw will do a better job albeit cliché. 

Bw is too comical and feminine.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Storyline cannot make it, even though the scene in china is nice.

10 hours ago, Guest guest said:

The 9pm show i give up watching, super draggy and boring. They show many episodes in spore, then now they are back to ming and think would show many many episodes again before they travel to spore. 

I think period scenes only total 6 episodes.  Not full episodes but totals of  the dribs and drabs

22 hours ago, Guest guest said:

yeah, draggy right up till episode 16. i pushed on as light entertainment just before my bedtime. one funny part is when xmj & bryan found the handphone... xmj keeps saying 电箱冰,and bryan keeps correcting him as 电冰箱.  so funny. actually i like xmj but most here dont like... hahaha

20 hours ago, fab said:

I feel so sorry for the cheeks sagging 715 trying to play a cheeky teenager.

i felt this too... 力不重心. far shots still ok look wise as 715 still lean n fit, but close up really cannot liao. mid 40 act early 20! no! no! no!

20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

this is how bryan choose to interpret n portray his character, so be it. he did gave off those 武功高强,深藏不露,咀脸阴森的厂公look! hahaha

4 hours ago, Guest www said:

In the Ming dynasty, there were 东厂and 西厂太监。They should add another Chen公公 to cat fight with 王公公

yes yes yes! this will be a much better drama, and many story lines to write and develop as a serious drama! a real period drama which mediacorp hadn't done in decades! 

also a good way to show case martial arts... bryan here can use a drop of water dripping out of his cup as weapon to dislodge 715 sword! thats the best part of this drama so far, and only lasted 1 second!. hahaha.

3 hours ago, mith said:

i felt this too... 力不重心. far shots still ok look wise as 715 still lean n fit, but close up really cannot liao. mid 40 act early 20! no! no! no!

Shock of my life when I knew 715 acting as similar age  as cw and decade younger than xb.

He'sonly 2 years younger than xmz. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest How much
1 hour ago, fab said:

Shock of my life when I knew 715 acting as similar age  as cw and decade younger than xb.

He'sonly 2 years younger than xmz. 

How shock on a scale of 1 to 10? 

2 minutes ago, Guest How much said:

How shock on a scale of 1 to 10? 

You tell me how many inches your cock is first.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 8/16/2020 at 9:58 AM, mith said:

yeah, draggy right up till episode 16. i pushed on as light entertainment just before my bedtime. one funny part is when xmj & bryan found the handphone... xmj keeps saying 电箱冰,and bryan keeps correcting him as 电冰箱.  so funny. actually i like xmj but most here dont like... hahaha

this is how bryan choose to interpret n portray his character, so be it. he did gave off those 武功高强,深藏不露,咀脸阴森的厂公look! hahaha

yes yes yes! this will be a much better drama, and many story lines to write and develop as a serious drama! a real period drama which mediacorp hadn't done in decades! 

also a good way to show case martial arts... bryan here can use a drop of water dripping out of his cup as weapon to dislodge 715 sword! thats the best part of this drama so far, and only lasted 1 second!. hahaha.

Today episode 21, another 11 episodes to go. Mediacock drama really cock and boring. Yawns!

On 8/16/2020 at 9:58 AM, mith said:

XMJ is ok lah... nothing special. In fact his interpretation of the role is very similar to what he did for the China 'Little Nyonya'... bratty, dimwit...

3 hours ago, tterrynick said:

Ok... now tonight Bryan and XMJ go to 400-years-later Singapore... means there will be another 1 or 2 episodes of them doing the 'fish-out-of-water' gags, trying to learn how to navigate the new environment... if not how to drag another few episodes leh???

Time for Bryan to do his cringe-worthy OVER acting...

This drama same like those taiwan soap drama that one scene can drag and drag for dozens of episodes.

1 hour ago, Gayleo said:

Don't actually see much buzz for this drama so I guess its another MDC 'blockbuster' that flop?

The Zoe Tay Guardian Angel drama seemed much more popular in comparison.

Are you sure viewers like to watch a materialistic granny dressed up as butterfly?

I watched for the rest of cast especially kym. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

48 minutes ago, bigdanbeam said:

The 9pm show is a  bit more interesting  now that they time travelled the second time with the baddies. But i dont understand why they dont know one another now unlike previous  time. Did they explain yet?

My guess, is that this time, because Li Shizhen and his entire clan was exterminated back in Ming Dynasty, Li Shizhen no longer has any descendants, and it naturally follows that Li Shaotong and Li Jishi no longer exist in modern world, and there was no Xian Cao Tang. And all storylines involving the Li family disappears (for eg, Tingting has never met Jishi so she never met any car accident etc). A very typical time travel paradox, whereby changes in past history rewrites the future.

Edited by SuperSentai

皆々様には、御機嫌麗しゅう、恐悦至極に存じ奉ります。

Guest annkokfan
21 minutes ago, SuperSentai said:

My guess, is that this time, because Li Shizhen and his entire clan was exterminated back in Ming Dynasty, Li Shizhen no longer has any descendants, and it naturally follows that Li Shaotong and Li Jishi no longer exist in modern world, and there was no Xian Cao Tang. And all storylines involving the Li family disappears (for eg, Tingting has never met Jishi so she never met any car accident etc). A very typical time travel paradox, whereby changes in past history rewrites the future.

Totally agree with supersentai. 

They will time travel 4 times in total. As of today’s episode, they have only do it twice. Yahoo will become the boss of Xian Cao Tang on their subsequent return. My guess is that 715 and Carrie might stay in the modern eventually. 

11 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

The 9pm show is a  bit more interesting  now that they time travelled the second time with the baddies. But i dont understand why they dont know one another now unlike previous  time. Did they explain yet?

yeah. things heat up only after episode 16th. less silly time travel antics, more serous life & death situations...

10 hours ago, SuperSentai said:

so far, my thoughts is the same.

the second time travel with the bryan & xmj in modern times, they didnt spent much times interacting with the moderns, straight forward actions! 

On 8/18/2020 at 5:23 PM, fab said:

Are you sure viewers like to watch a materialistic granny dressed up as butterfly?

I watched for the rest of cast especially kym. 

zoe tay very lacklustre in this one... surface acting only! 

12 hours ago, SuperSentai said:

agreed on this too. 👍

btw, upcoming drama featuring CHW, TO, Jeremy.... is there anyone else???

really really tired of these senior citizens acting as mid 30s early 40s. 

jeremy first break... can he make it?

1 hour ago, mith said:

btw, upcoming drama featuring CHW, TO, Jeremy.... is there anyone else???

really really tired of these senior citizens acting as mid 30s early 40s. 

jeremy first break... can he make it?

、蔡琦慧、田铭耀领衔主演,并由黄嫊方、包勋评、罗美仪、曾晓晴、苏怡妃、张钧淯、林梅娇、翟思铭、潘玲玲、陈泰铭、陈天文、林子颖、邓伟德联合演出。此剧为王沺裁正式息影之作

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

4 hours ago, fab said:

、蔡琦慧、田铭耀领衔主演,并由黄嫊方、包勋评、罗美仪、曾晓晴、苏怡妃、张钧淯、林梅娇、翟思铭、潘玲玲、陈泰铭、陈天文、林子颖、邓伟德联合演出。此剧为王沺裁正式息影之作

Thomas ong quit acting? 

19 hours ago, fab said:

i will watch for 黄嫊方, 翟思铭 and 林子颖.

15 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Thomas ong quit acting? 

the plan might have changed... just a few days ago, he said after this show, he has plan for a 2 years oversea trip of social/charity work. he has no plan of working with mediacorp. but he said that his plan changes since april as travelling is not allow and not sure till when the sky and other countries will be open for social visit! and hes "trapped" at home. if mediacorp approaches him now, he might do another drama. it took about 3 to 6 months to film a drama including post production. by then, he will evaluate the covid situation.

15 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Even ah jie level i also not interested.

especially ah jie level one MUST avoid! esp our mediacorp ah jie!

16 hours ago, WinnieQ said:

Anyone know what happen between Carrie Wong and Jayley Hayley Woo? I remember they super close to each other last time and I accidentally found out they did not follow each other at IG?

Can tell me? I am very curious.

I am more interested to know how they survive with no jobs now. They weren't popular before so they can't be that rich to amass huge savings.

28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I am more interested to know how they survive with no jobs now. They weren't popular before so they can't be that rich to amass huge savings.

Pte events.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

43 minutes ago, mith said:

the plan might have changed... just a few days ago, he said after this show, he has plan for a 2 years oversea trip of social/charity work. he has no plan of working with mediacorp. but he said that his plan changes since april as travelling is not allow and not sure till when the sky and other countries will be open for social visit! and hes "trapped" at home. if mediacorp approaches him now, he might do another drama. it took about 3 to 6 months to film a drama including post production. by then, he will evaluate the covid situation.

Especially the self proclaimed 1.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

7 hours ago, mith said:

Even Carrie Wong said in Quan's talkshow recently that she wanted to work with Fann Wong, not Ah Jie.

LOL

36 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Even Carrie Wong said in Quan's talkshow recently that she wanted to work with Fann Wong, not Ah Jie.

LOL

Lao Zoe was one of those who 落井下石 during her sexting saga by making all those self-righteous moralistic comments.

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Someone should tell her to shut the fuck up, who the hell does she think she is??

'Wo si zui jia ni yan yan ah jie zeng Hui yi '

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

LOL

Hmm. Why didn't QYF invite Ah Jie onto her talkshow? Even Xx got invited, but Ah Jie did not? Lol

On 8/22/2020 at 8:49 AM, Guest Guest said:

They still got basic at least they can survive and filming still ongoing. Ambassador also so I doubt they worry.

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.