Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Guest

I thought the real slut was Zoe Tay for trying to steal Li Nan Xing from Yang Li Bing, those in that batch of artistes knew it and Zoe deservedly got a slap too

Guest Guest

I thought the real slut was Zoe Tay for trying to steal Li Nan Xing from Yang Li Bing, those in that batch of artistes knew it and Zoe deservedly got a slap too

Juicy scandal there, spill more beans leh...!

Guest Guest

The real slut is the one who got slapped by the richest woman of Singapore for trying to put her boutique clothes on her tycoon husband's account.

WHO???

Huang Yu Ling (the variety show host in the 80s)

club 21 christina ong and ong beng seng?

Guest Freedom

yet another sighting between the hottest male couple in mediacorp now.

type both their christian names in the Search box in Twitter.

so many public sightings can't be a lie.

Guest Guest

yet another sighting between the hottest male couple in mediacorp now.

type both their christian names in the Search box in Twitter.

so many public sightings can't be a lie.

somehow you are the only one who keep 'seeing' it and posting this but none others hv seen it.

Guest Guest

Yes about ten years back, I saw Henry Tee hanging around Yio Chu Kang sports hall area and waiting around and even going to changing room/toilet area, cruising around, not sure why he need to do that kind of thing, I think cruising is a "kind of illness"

Guest Guest

Yes about ten years back, I saw Henry Tee hanging around Yio Chu Kang sports hall area and waiting around and even going to changing room/toilet area, cruising around, not sure why he need to do that kind of thing, I think cruising is a "kind of illness"

Stop defaming Henry Tee, he is now a devout Buddhist practitioner and spends most of his time these days meditating in solitude and reading sutras.

Guest Guest

I hope that people can give Henry Tee some respect and leave his celebrity past where it belongs - in the past.

He's now a devout Buddhist practitioner and is busy with volunteer work and helping others.

He has moved on with his life and is trying to do some good; surely we can move on too and wish him well.

Guest Guest

Has Elvin Ng found love with Sheila Sim?

It seems that the usually taciturn local actor Elvin Ng may have found his special someone with model-turned-actress Sheila Sim.

According to The New Paper, some serious sparks flew between the two on the set of Channel 8 drama "I'm in Charge" where Ng spoke of a deep and open chemistry between him and his new found "best friend".

"At the least, we'll be best friends forever, at the most, she's a potential girlfriend," the 32-year-old actor told The New Paper.

"Sheila is someone who's loving, generous and kind-hearted. There are so many qualities in her that I like."

Coming from someone as enigmatic about his personal life as Ng, that's as explosive as Qi Yuwu's shocking confessions about his newfound love with actress Joanne Peh.

Luckily for Ng, the affection is mutual.

Sim, who is an ambassador for international cosmetics brand SK-II, gushed to The New Paper with equal amounts of candour about their "relationship".

"He has nice eyes, a nice voice, a pretty smile and he's very sweet. The chemistry between us is so strong, we can tell each other anything. I have told him when I first met him I was starstruck as he's so handsome and tall," said the leggy beauty, who is 29.

"Elvin's also the kind of guy who will take time out even if he is very busy to listen to you if you are troubled. What is special about us is that we can be silly about a lot of things."

But while they both have clearly got a thing for each other, it seems that Ng will be leaving the wooing to Sim.

"I really like Sheila. She told me she wants to get married by 30, and that's in a year. I have told her that I will consider being her boyfriend if she chases me hard enough," said Ng.

Ng also spoke about how in the four months of filming, Sim "helped him let go of his inhibitions," and that the pair have "no boundaries".

He revealed that they had first started to bond after confiding in each other about past relationship problems.

Despite some seriously raging chemistry, the pair told The New Paper that they have yet to go on dates one on one, and have only met in group outings including other celebrities like Rebecca Lim, Romeo Tan and Desmond Tan.

And their fledgling "non-relationship" may have been put to the test by Ng's imminent departure to China and Malaysia to film his next drama.

"She's raw and real and I will miss her when I'm overseas for filming in the next few months," said Ng.

Echoing the same sentiments was Sim.

"I'm so sad that he will be gone for three months. But I have told him that I will go visit him," she said.

We're not sure if they are going to be the next QiPeh (Joanne Peh and Qi Yuwu's "couple" name), but you can be sure that Singaporeans will want to see what all that affection and mushy bantering translates to on-screen when their drama comes on air.

Guest Guest

i read some ppl here saying that others are asking for proof that the 2 hottest mediacorp actors are dating.

don't you all feel that romeo saying to the chinese press that he has got a girl in mind,

and now elvin saying that he and sheila are good friends, sound fishy?

quickly do a type search of their names in twitter.

both of them took photo with a small boy 2 days ago.

enough proof that all the recent sightings are true?

and a look at their recent Instagram photos.

elvin visits the SEAA, and the next day, romeo posted a dolphin souvenir.

sweet eh ;>

Guest scorpio84

my close friend who is a stylist in MediaCorp is saying that everyone just thinks they are super close like army buddies kind, and was overheard once them joking on the star search night that they are really twins separated from birth. NOW for the real news, Romeo has never dated a guy before Elvin but he was sharing with Elvin, Darryl and Sheila that he has tried it a couple of times with guys. the only reason why he shared this with them is because they are all about the same age, gets along fine with each other and most importantly, he was sharing with two gays and a fag hag. and Elvin apparently only seriously took notice of Romeo during his body transformation, becoming more desirable. Elvin did the wooing and according to some sources, Romeo went with Elvin because it upped his popularity quotient within MediaCorp. some, including my friend believes that Romeo was truly touched by Elvin and admitted that he has never received such attention from a guy before. anyway, this only surfaced about 6months ago when they got noticeably closer. as for who is the top and who is the bottom, its anybody's guess and even if I knew, not nice to out their position here. so, even though they are saying buddy here or brother there, my friend feels that its actually pointless covering it up especially in MediaCorp where such is common. its kinda an open secret but everyone is calling them brothers out of respect.

oh well, I wish them all the best in their relationship. definitely not gonna be an easy one under the media glare but I've faith they will do just fine.

p/s: as for Darryl, it was really a matter of time as he was not really marketable. although his acting did improve (IMO) , it is simply not good enough plus he does not have the xfactor to carry through as a leading man as compared to his peers. being known for only his muscular built and nothing else honestly defeats the purpose of acting in MediaCorp. I really don't think he looks bad but although I may be able to accept his wooden acting, his is just a matter of timing and he came out at a wrong one. hope whichever path he chooses next will turn out to be better for him... god bless.

Oh, now that ano guest has posted his pic, I remember always seeing a guy in jogging attire running at yck stadm when I used to jog there some yrs back... n that guy looks exactly like the same guy in the posted pic... not sure if he was cruising though... well, i wont mind if he was... haha

Looks like the hottest love relationship gossip in mcs still btw elvin n romeo?! Haha. But till now still seems like it is just many hearsay tht they are together!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Guest

my close friend who is a stylist in MediaCorp is saying that everyone just thinks they are super close like army buddies kind, and was overheard once them joking on the star search night that they are really twins separated from birth. NOW for the real news, Romeo has never dated a guy before Elvin but he was sharing with Elvin, Darryl and Sheila that he has tried it a couple of times with guys. the only reason why he shared this with them is because they are all about the same age, gets along fine with each other and most importantly, he was sharing with two gays and a fag hag. and Elvin apparently only seriously took notice of Romeo during his body transformation, becoming more desirable. Elvin did the wooing and according to some sources, Romeo went with Elvin because it upped his popularity quotient within MediaCorp. some, including my friend believes that Romeo was truly touched by Elvin and admitted that he has never received such attention from a guy before. anyway, this only surfaced about 6months ago when they got noticeably closer. as for who is the top and who is the bottom, its anybody's guess and even if I knew, not nice to out their position here. so, even though they are saying buddy here or brother there, my friend feels that its actually pointless covering it up especially in MediaCorp where such is common. its kinda an open secret but everyone is calling them brothers out of respect.

oh well, I wish them all the best in their relationship. definitely not gonna be an easy one under the media glare but I've faith they will do just fine.

p/s: as for Darryl, it was really a matter of time as he was not really marketable. although his acting did improve (IMO) , it is simply not good enough plus he does not have the xfactor to carry through as a leading man as compared to his peers. being known for only his muscular built and nothing else honestly defeats the purpose of acting in MediaCorp. I really don't think he looks bad but although I may be able to accept his wooden acting, his is just a matter of timing and he came out at a wrong one. hope whichever path he chooses next will turn out to be better for him... god bless.

romeo shared with elvin, darryl and sheila on star search night?

star search was like 2 years ago in 2010!

did you mean star awards?

if so, this year star awards, darryl and sheila were not at star awards.

Guest Guest

Looks like the hottest love relationship gossip in mcs still btw elvin n romeo?! Haha. But till now still seems like it is just many hearsay tht they are together!

no the hottest love relationship gossip in mcs is btw joanne peh and 715.

no the hottest love relationship gossip in mcs is btw joanne peh and 715.

Open relationship surely is joanne peh n 715 hottest. But rumours n hearsay hottest relationship shld be elvin n romeo, which is never will open to the media, whether it is true or not?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest scorpio84

romeo shared with elvin, darryl and sheila on star search night?

star search was like 2 years ago in 2010!

did you mean star awards?

if so, this year star awards, darryl and sheila were not at star awards.

sorry, I meant this year's star awards. Romeo was nowhere two years ago la. as for the sharing, it was sometime back, not on the awards night itself. since we're on the awards night topic, apparently, Romeo was 'informed' not to be seen too chummy chummy with Elvin. that was what my friend heard. I'm not sure whether to believe him or not but they sure looked cordial that night... anyway, they're story is not that hot liao la.. people are now still in disbelief about qipeh. and nobody has really gone up to them asking if they're for real. everyone seems happy and wishing them both happiness. if only I am working in MediaCorp! all the juicy scandals and seeing them right in front of my eyes! however, I was advised against a career there, low pay and demanding hours. even my parents are saying its a waste of my studies to be a stylist or wardrobe assistant.

Guest Romeo I love you

2 years ago, he was nothing, just a contestant and he wasn't even the winner. now look where he is now! so yummy and droolicious!

Guest Guest

2 years ago, he was nothing, just a contestant and he wasn't even the winner. now look where he is now! so yummy and droolicious!

He was already the most popular and most watched contestant in star search.

Guest guest

He was already the most popular and most watched contestant in star search.

No he wasn't, it was Darryl. I recalled my friends all going gaga over him especially when he remove his top for one of the segment I think.

anyway, feel sad wont be seeing much of him.

Guest Guest

I read yesterday on papers that Pan Ling Ling and Huang Bi Ren have some health scares with growths and may need to do some minor operations to remove and thus have chosen to go on medical leave to rest and both have declined roles in two big productions and true, health is most important

Life as an actor and actress is not easy and they constantly have to compromise on their health just to complete their filming schedule on time

I think we really ought to appreciate their hard work more

No wonder actress like Madeline Zhu quit her acting career at her prime and cited health reasons and now I understand why

Hope Pan Ling Ling and Huang Bi Ren recover soon

145607wvrbqlsq8zrgbqhq.jpg.thumb.jpg145607wvrbqlsq8zrgbqhq.jpg.thumb.jpg

21日凌晨1時左右,藝人童冰玉在放工回家路上下車打包夜宵,不料遭匪徒盯上卻毫無警覺。待接近取車的時候突然被人猛力從後面突襲,歹徒欲奪取其身上的錢財和車鑰匙。
禍不單行的她由於穿著3寸高跟鞋而失去重心,跌倒馬路邊,手和臉都有嚴重擦損的痕跡與瘀青,幸虧她的愛狗跟在身旁不停的狂吠,引起旁人注意,歹徒更是狠心的踢傷狗狗,所幸並無大礙。
入院治療

到警局報案及到醫院治療之後,醫生表示童冰玉無內出血等症狀,只是左臉頰有瘀血腫脹和大片瘀青,需要修養一段時間,是否會留下疤痕則需等腫脹消除後才能確認。
開跑車的童冰玉曾多次被父母勸告要小心治安,但她表示只是在那麼短的範圍內沒有想過會是那麼倒霉,還好除一些錢之外,匪徒沒有時間拿取其他物件。

童冰玉也透過經紀公司透露最擔心的是受驚的小狗和父母,而最不巧的是剛完成節目拍攝的她原訂明日(23日)投入新加坡年度大劇《唐山到南洋》的拍攝,以目前的狀況來看,恐怕上不了妝,相信要一些時日後才能歸隊拍攝

:o

tumblr_ml7jw7V37B1qkremvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqnl37K9su1qdhg8xo1_400.gif

浜崎あゆみ - 福冈市

Guest Guest

just caught an episode of the 96 degree cafe drama at 9pm and its quite hard to watch.

obviously its a show designed for the young artistes (think they are called ian fang, julie tan and desmond tan). those more experienced artistes like tay ping hui, cynthia koh and pan lingling are like decorations, damn wasted!

I read yesterday on papers that Pan Ling Ling and Huang Bi Ren have some health scares with growths and may need to do some minor operations to remove and thus have chosen to go on medical leave to rest and both have declined roles in two big productions and true, health is most important

Life as an actor and actress is not easy and they constantly have to compromise on their health just to complete their filming schedule on time

I think we really ought to appreciate their hard work more

No wonder actress like Madeline Zhu quit her acting career at her prime and cited health reasons and now I understand why

Hope Pan Ling Ling and Huang Bi Ren recover soon

Health indeed very impt than anything else. By the way, who is Madeline zhu?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Health indeed very impt than anything else. By the way, who is Madeline zhu?

She is 朱乐玲.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

She is 朱乐玲.

Tot she quit due to she married and moved overseas? She is now staying in Japan.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Tot she quit due to she married and moved overseas? She is now staying in Japan.

Yes, she quit very long ago, never came back...

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Guest cutemly

145607wvrbqlsq8zrgbqhq.jpg.thumb.jpg145607wvrbqlsq8zrgbqhq.jpg.thumb.jpg

21日凌晨1時左右,藝人童冰玉在放工回家路上下車打包夜宵,不料遭匪徒盯上卻毫無警覺。待接近取車的時候突然被人猛力從後面突襲,歹徒欲奪取其身上的錢財和車鑰匙。

禍不單行的她由於穿著3寸高跟鞋而失去重心,跌倒馬路邊,手和臉都有嚴重擦損的痕跡與瘀青,幸虧她的愛狗跟在身旁不停的狂吠,引起旁人注意,歹徒更是狠心的踢傷狗狗,所幸並無大礙。

入院治療

到警局報案及到醫院治療之後,醫生表示童冰玉無內出血等症狀,只是左臉頰有瘀血腫脹和大片瘀青,需要修養一段時間,是否會留下疤痕則需等腫脹消除後才能確認。

開跑車的童冰玉曾多次被父母勸告要小心治安,但她表示只是在那麼短的範圍內沒有想過會是那麼倒霉,還好除一些錢之外,匪徒沒有時間拿取其他物件。

童冰玉也透過經紀公司透露最擔心的是受驚的小狗和父母,而最不巧的是剛完成節目拍攝的她原訂明日(23日)投入新加坡年度大劇《唐山到南洋》的拍攝,以目前的狀況來看,恐怕上不了妝,相信要一些時日後才能歸隊拍攝

:o

can anyone help translate to English please? thanks in advance!

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.