Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Romeo Tan.

But imo, I felt that Rebecca is more deserving as she is definitely better in the dept of acting and she has actually handle much more meatier roles than Romeo.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

the toggle now app released the 4 nominees for the rocket award at around 9 plus.

romeo tan

julie tan

sora ma

ian fang

when i saw the names, i know most likely will be romeo tan, and black horse is julie tan.

These 2 cant even act for nuts let alone any improvement.

sora ma

ian fang

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

^ whuutt? he entered only how many years! haha! 

maybe its Rebecca next year!! I hope Rebecca continues to get nominations for Best actress so that she actually have chances to prove her worth to win the rocket award!! :)

I have a feeling that Rebecca will win the BEst actress as a compensation next week.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

These 2 cant even act for nuts let alone any improvement.

sora ma

ian fang

ian fang more on the 'popular' route. sora ma no comment, havent polished yet.

Guest Guest

did u all noticed how the cameras zoomed in on Elvin when Romeo won Rocket Award

the "spotted on plane together" and "spotted in bali together" was since 2 weeks ago.

(twitter news feed refreshes constantly, once after a few days, it will no longer be around).

happy for them. haha

the Rocket Award is given to an artiste who has made significant improvement over the past year, and must be someone who has entered the industry for no more than 5 years.

hence, Rebecca was not qualified for the award.

Guest Guest

did u all noticed how the cameras zoomed in on Elvin when Romeo won Rocket Award

are u sure?? i was waiting for that as well when romeo got the award but it did not happen. nice try.

Joanne Peh & 715 sitting together tonight in the award. but both of them looks like stranger.

715 looks so unnatural in the show.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Oh, notice quite a few of elvin and romeo topic here. Joining in the fun, hahaha to spice things up alittle, just from my own observation, anyone Notice that both of them start keeping moustache, is it coincident? is it for their next drama? They want to look more manly? Or Is it for .... Some other reason. Hahaha artise can't shine with colors without any gossips/rumours.

Guest Guest
Not to be mean, but Sora Ma cannot act leh :( but i would wanna see her given more chances to act in better roles! 

i always hv the impression that m'sians like them 被骗来新加坡 by mediacorp. sg entertainment industry is just too small and v limited opportunities.

Guest Guest

yet another twitter posting from a member of public that "elvin and romeo were seen together at the zi char stall below his block"

for those with twitter account, quickly go type in the search column "elvin and romeo" to view proof!!!

supper at such a late hour.

spotted at pet farm together days ago.

bali, plane, gym. etc

double chop confirmed that the person whom Romeo was referring to in his interview is Elvin!

Happy for them!

anyone knows if Thomas Ong is really gay? alot of hearsays but not confirmed.

Thomas ong is gay or not very old news liao.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Oh, notice quite a few of elvin and romeo topic here. Joining in the fun, hahaha to spice things up alittle, just from my own observation, anyone Notice that both of them start keeping moustache, is it coincident? is it for their next drama? They want to look more manly? Or Is it for .... Some other reason. Hahaha artise can't shine with colors without any gossips/rumours.

Now u bring tis up then I noticed. Both of them really started growing moustache at the same time?! Something really amiss btw both of them.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

From my wild imagination again. If gay relatioship are acceptable in tis whole world, when both male actors kissing each other when the other one got his awards or thanking his partner openly in such ceremony, just like striaght couples which we often see. It would be so lovely.

Judging by the present acceptance of gays, I reckon we have to wait for another 50 yrs.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/entertainment/romeo-tan-dismisses-dating-rumours/649144.html

Romeo Tan dismisses dating rumours

Romeo Tan reveals that  he is no Romeo in real-life, and isn't dating anyone ... yet.

SINGAPORE: Some media reports claim Singapore actor Romeo Tan is “dating” and has a “girlfriend”.

He explained that these reports are not true entirely true.

Yes, he has his eye on a girl, but calling her his girlfriend is a bit of a stretch.

“She is not officially my girlfriend. She is someone that I see potential in and nothing has happened yet,” Tan told channelnewsasia.com backstage, after Sunday’s “Star Awards 2013 Show 1”.

“There are many rumours that after Qi Yuwu and Joanne Peh (who suddenly announced they were together earlier this month), I want to announce something. But actually, I prefer to keep this private.

“I don’t wish for this to affect anyone. I want to keep this private now until everything is official,” said Tan, adding that he doesn’t want to create “any unnecessary news”.

Rocket Award for Romeo

When asked about his thoughts on winning his first-ever award, the Rocket Award, on Sunday’s awards show, Tan said he was very surprised when his name was called.

“It felt like I was in primary school again, when the teacher calls out your name and asks you to stand as punishment.

“My mind was a blank and I didn’t know what to say,” said Tan sheepishly.

He expressed that he forgot to thank a lot of people when he went on stage to receive the Rocket Award, which recognises the artiste who showed the most improvement in the past year.

The 28-year-old star said he wanted to thank his fans, the directors and producers whom he had worked with, along with the colleagues who have helped him thus far, such as late Singapore actor Huang Wenyong, who had taught him a lot when they worked together on “Joys of Life”.

- CNA

Guest Guest

Tot romeo himself told the reporters tht he is seeing someone and his gf is not from showbiz, n now he said he is not attached n not dating??? Who knows maybe later he is like 715 suddenly announced he is attached to some female artiste?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Guest

When i first read

'Romeo Tan dismisses dating rumours'

I thought its talking abt him and elvin ng!

haha

this will come out sooner or later one, if they continue to be spotted in public places together.

Twitter is Live Feed. and from members of public.

if he is really seeing a girl, why would he have so much time to go out with Elvin?

bali, eat at zi char stall with him, go gym together, and spotted at pasir ris pet farm together.

you don't do such things with a guy fren if you are really seeing a girl.

Come On. Admit it already!

haha

this will come out sooner or later one, if they continue to be spotted in public places together.

if he is really seeing a girl, why would he have so much time to go out with Elvin?

bali, eat at zi char stall with him, go gym together, and spotted at pasir ris pet farm together.

Thts y now romeo say he is not dating anyone. Anyway, from the star award show last sun, then noticed tht romeo is left hander.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Some people have no respect for the dead. At least take off your cap if you don't want to be dressed decently (no, I do not consider a plunging v neck to be appropriate for a funeral.

In addition, I m shocked that a 44 yo middleager doesnt have basic knowledge that it  is not advisable to wear jewelry (especially gold) at funeral.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

haha

Y should he admit it?

Would u admit it if u r a rising celebrity?

You speak like some 三姑六婆 without processing your thoughts at all.

Give him/them a break and consider it accumulating some good karma for yourself.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

how old is shane pow?

23 yrs young this yr.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

In addition, I m shocked that a 44 yo middleager doesnt have basic knowledge that it is not advisable to wear jewelry (especially gold) at funeral.

Why cant wear gold to funerals?

CHW is a very superstitious auntie, thought he sld know all these

Guest Guest

Zoe Tay has been cast in a US $8 million international production, Land of No Return. Directed by Iranian composer Peyman Yazdanian in his directorial debut, the American-Chinese-Italian-Hong Kong-Singapore co-production also stars Mark Wahlberg, Jean Claude Van-Damme, Summer Qing, John Lone and Arturo Brachetti. The adventure thriller revolves around 2 swashbuckling adventurers and their intrepid foray into the Far East of the 19th century. Principal photography commences July 2013 for 4 months in Hong Kong and Singapore, with local assistance in both countries. Film rights have been presold to over 20 countries including France, Australia, Britain, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore. For more information or to discuss, contact Pearlssi Films GmbH and Andrew Norton Media Pry Ltd.

Guest Guest

Is it even true?

Up till now no one has provided evidence, if twitter really has, take a screenshot next time.

This rumour only exists in this forum and no where else.

Guest Stretchmarkboy

Huh. But twitter really has it.

I only saw the bali one. Pet farm one. Gym one. N supper one though. The other tweets i dont know.

But i think they are just close frens. I dont see anything wrong with two guys doing stuff together.

Guest Guest

Zoe Tay has been cast in a US $8 million international production, Land of No Return. Directed by Iranian composer Peyman Yazdanian in his directorial debut, the American-Chinese-Italian-Hong Kong-Singapore co-production also stars Mark Wahlberg, Jean Claude Van-Damme, Summer Qing, John Lone and Arturo Brachetti. The adventure thriller revolves around 2 swashbuckling adventurers and their intrepid foray into the Far East of the 19th century. Principal photography commences July 2013 for 4 months in Hong Kong and Singapore, with local assistance in both countries. Film rights have been presold to over 20 countries including France, Australia, Britain, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore. For more information or to discuss, contact Pearlssi Films GmbH and Andrew Norton Media Pry Ltd.

Source please.

She had been in 2 box office flops, The Tree and Love Cuts. How is it possible that any movie studio wants her??

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.