Male HQ

Average Waxing Service And Being Impatient. Biased Treatment If I Am Not Fit Enough?

FaithAng

I recently went to wax at Peninsula Excelsior the well established shop and because of me being soft and not like any of their sponsored hunks, I was given a cold shoulder throughout. 

I was rushed through the waxing session and was not even clean but was told it's like that must grow out and come back soon again to clean up. So do take up certain package which I obviously said NO and felt hurt. 

I asked anything was replied a 1 word reply.

I tried to review or look through his IG and indeed, it's all sponsored guys to quote for discounted trial then selling you stuffs. Looking at me, not a potential, the head turned away- see you bye. I realised the Ig so so many bought followers and from about 2k it became 30k in a week. Anyone noticed>>>???

On 7/27/2022 at 3:46 PM, FaithAng said:

I recently went to wax at Peninsula Excelsior the well established shop and because of me being soft and not like any of their sponsored hunks, I was given a cold shoulder throughout. 

I was rushed through the waxing session and was not even clean but was told it's like that must grow out and come back soon again to clean up. So do take up certain package which I obviously said NO and felt hurt. 

I tried to review or look through his IG and indeed, it's all sponsored guys to quote for discounted trial then selling you stuffs. Looking at me, not a potential, the head turned away- see you bye. I realised the Ig so so many bought followers and from about 2k it became 30k in a week. Anyone noticed>>>???

Umm what's the ig?

U can't expect us to imagine right?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

yeah indeed. I am here sharing as an outcast slim guy who isn't fit fit and hunky. found this place to pour out. I wanted to try google review but all 5* 100 reviews all those sponsored guys again mostly.

at peninsula excelsior named Thomas aesthetics hope I won't be banned I don't know if can mention out names here.

On 7/27/2022 at 4:18 PM, FaithAng said:

yeah indeed. I am here sharing as an outcast slim guy who isn't fit fit and hunky. found this place to pour out. I wanted to try google review but all 5* 100 reviews all those sponsored guys again mostly.

at peninsula excelsior named Thomas aesthetics hope I won't be banned I don't know if can mention out names here.

Let me share my personal experience here. 
I have engaged his service before. 
Im not sponsored and I’m no where near any hunk or muscle man that is sponsored. 
Thomas is very quick w his waxing and he usually does not talk much. Chop chop, you go in, and within 10min he is done and you are shown to the door. So far, he has been thorough with his waxing. He is opened for constructive feedback. 
I will not fault you if you think he is a bit ‘cold’ cos he does not ‘nanny’ you (however you want to relate this word to) like  some other therapists. I sometimes felt that way too but I’m ok w that cos I dislike spending 1hr being naked there and …. (Fill up the blanks). Most important, I leave that place happy w why I’m there for. 
So… I would suggest you to provide constructive feedback to him and see what happens. It’s common for us to storm out with dissatisfaction and feeling totally unhappy about it. We as clients, must know how to give feedback when faced with such situation. 

On 7/27/2022 at 9:45 PM, FaithAng said:

Hii thanks a lot.  I understand you too. It wasn't that kind of feeling that I am easy to express and share. I dunno how to describe and hope u know what I mean.

I know but .....nevermind.

U should have tried salon pour le homme which is at the same floor instead. Good service.

Ps. Thomas was my first waxer in my life. Consider my virgin boyzillian waxing 19years back. Thinking back. Ok la. No comments. 

On 7/28/2022 at 2:41 AM, doncoin said:

Like @bluerunner said, most waxing services are relatively quick for the bikini/crotch area. Unless you are hairy like a gorilla and going for a full-body waxing service, the crotch region does not take a lot of time.  

Some people run business not to make money per se. Some use it to laundry money. Some to get work pass. Some to get hooked with young aspiring meat.  

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Kuah lang.

The one at fortune center worst. Kuah lang see people one.  If they don't want your business, they just shutter the shop

A lot of these people àre very unprofessional. If you are not their type, they don't do, or do lousy job.

I prefer them to say they don't want to do upfront. Rather than they do a lao ya job and you have to pay.

Stop patronizing these people and they will get the message.

I ever ticked off an hiv test place for choosing patients.

• G_M changed the title to Average Waxing Service And Being Impatient. Biased Treatment If I Am Not Fit Enough?
Guest True story

I remember getting waxed twice in my life. Same person from forum. Location was at orchard. 

Once was when I was in uni, swim tan line, gym fit but no abs. My ons will usually ask am I OCS. They like me alot cause I was bulky like a semi pup bottom. Thats why I wanna try wax so my top can enjoy me more. So the guy gay me extra service when waxing like sucking my cock etc. I touched his cock too. He was leaking precum. Was very kinky the whole experience. I remember first time I even erected immediately when I was on the table... Said sorry first time didn't know I will be so excited. He say never mind. Hard better cause its easier to wax...and I wasn't expecting to have extra treatment. 

Then the second time was when I started working and have gave up gym lifestyle, bulky but flabbier. Lost my tan, also didn't trim my pubic hair etc. Unlike when I'm still sexually active... The same guy, He didn't even make me hard or touch me. Or let me touch him. The whole session feels cold. He ask me to go on fours. I felt like a dog. First time I didn't assume that position also. Not sure la. I was flaccid the whole time cause felt very disgusted. Hard to describe. 

I dunno man. I guess if got a hot guy come erect the guy also happy. If come out of shape, ugly the job feels very disgusting waxing ugly pubic hair etc. Very gross. 

I am glad some of you understood where I am coming from and I also agree that it is important to voice out opinions at times. But in this situation, it's clearly that the person  had only stern eye contact with his arched tattoo-ed brows and no smile and then fast, unclean job and bye.

I know I saidI will think about it for the package obviously being unwelcomed.

IG yes many hunks all sponsored to quote their names to choose from also we all were chatting one night how his ig jumped till 30K followers in a week few months back.

If you think the therapist is giving you 2nd class treatment because of how you look like, just black book him. 
A question for everyone - What is your expectations from your therapist? 
- For a work that can be done in 15min, drag it up to 1hr?

- Chat w you like your BFF?

- Happy ending? 

On 7/29/2022 at 9:54 AM, bluerunner said:

If you think the therapist is giving you 2nd class treatment because of how you look like, just black book him. 

- Happy ending? 

I think TS is not looking for all that. Whether its 15mins/ 1hr or even 5mins, you could tell the difference by the gestures/ body language and the way a service provider answers to us be it in a professional manner or a rude one.

Dear TS 

I felt sorry for your 'bad' experience with Thomas. I don't know him well but have worked with him in a photo shoot for a waxing brand.

I also provide waxing services myself and I react to how my client respond. If my clients are those who like to chat during the service, I will chat with him and vise versa, if they keep silent thought out the waxing, I will give him space and not to talk too much.

I don't  push nor sell my packages but will always advise my clients what to do and what not to do for the post waxing treatment.

I hope that you will find another waxing therapist in the near future that in your liking..

Cheers

Guest Arab Dude

Yup, it's really different vibe being partnering for some work stuff versus serving sad pathetic clients like us from his point of views. I agree with Faith.

Guest Arab Dude

Oh and yes, he bought followers from the tracker app a huge enormous jump to 30K plus plus from 1.7K. It was gradual 10 per day then suddenly got IMPATIENT and probably clicked to jump 30K overnight. LOL

Guest Hunky

Honestly guys, go build that body. Etc. 

Society treats you better.

Go job interview, you are get better chance if you hunky etc cause that shows discipline. 

Go buy food. The auntie uncle meant it when they call you suay ge. They also feel good. 

Seriously. Go to gym. 

Build that body. 

Its more worth it than wax this or wax that. Hair or no hair still attractive on a gym fit body

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Andy69

Please go & try the guys from Serangoon, West Coast or Tanjong Pagar area, they are both much much better than these mentioned. Google and check it out. Otherwise just trim la. LMAO.

No need to worry stress and all about pushy or these old divas' attitudes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sailor Moon

Oh yeah, the Thomas one at Peninsula is one which I wouldn't return after an unclean job to prove his speed in 10minutes. We wan it fast but of coz not in that manner of rushing down for a fast job and lots of stubs left to shave at home!

Many friends also had the same issue with him and the Pink Parlour "auntie" too. Hardselling number 1!

On 7/27/2022 at 3:46 PM, FaithAng said:

On 7/27/2022 at 4:18 PM, FaithAng said:

If you're not a beauty yourself I wonder what happened as with your imperfections you would be the most suited customer in these beauty parlours. They should have treated you extremely accommodating and sweet...

Be lucky that you managed to escape without having signed up for a 10k full body makeover...

So, look at it from a positive perspective...

On 7/28/2022 at 1:44 PM, Guest True story said:

I remember getting waxed twice in my life. Same person from forum. Location was at orchard. 

Once was when I was in uni, swim tan line, gym fit but no abs. My ons will usually ask am I OCS. They like me alot cause I was bulky like a semi pup bottom. Thats why I wanna try wax so my top can enjoy me more. So the guy gay me extra service when waxing like sucking my cock etc. I touched his cock too. He was leaking precum. Was very kinky the whole experience. I remember first time I even erected immediately when I was on the table... Said sorry first time didn't know I will be so excited. He say never mind. Hard better cause its easier to wax...and I wasn't expecting to have extra treatment. 

Then the second time was when I started working and have gave up gym lifestyle, bulky but flabbier. Lost my tan, also didn't trim my pubic hair etc. Unlike when I'm still sexually active... The same guy, He didn't even make me hard or touch me. Or let me touch him. The whole session feels cold. He ask me to go on fours. I felt like a dog. First time I didn't assume that position also. Not sure la. I was flaccid the whole time cause felt very disgusted. Hard to describe. 

I dunno man. I guess if got a hot guy come erect the guy also happy. If come out of shape, ugly the job feels very disgusting waxing ugly pubic hair etc. Very gross. 

On 7/29/2022 at 9:54 AM, bluerunner said:

- Happy ending? 

I find it very unprofessional when they resort to happy endings...

Maybe one of the next Dee's in the news. 

Apparently, this member @FaithAng had some ulteria motive to bring down an establishment, by posting as other guest, Arab Dude,  Hunky, etc.

image.jpeg

All the above post are by the same guest with the same IP.

@FaithAngaccount will be banned and this thread will be locked.

NEVER,  make use of BW forum to carry out your name shaming to get back at the establishment.

Now Fuck off and don't come back you scumbag.

• G_M locked this topic