Male HQ

Smooth, trimmed, shaved, wild

begleitung

12 hours ago, sg_JHU said:

same too but i went for SHR cos IPL too painful for me :D

initially it was just underarms and total boyzilian but I decided to remove leg hair from late last year haha

Ah yes SHR - I meant to say that but I often get it confused with IPL and frequently end up using the two terms interchangeably by accident 😅

Yah the nice thing about Wellaholic is how they are able to keep it affordable or else a whole bunch of us wouldn't be able to afford otherwise - I've progressed to the point that my underarms are bare even if I miss appts, and the same will soon be true of my legs.

Only privates and face still a bit stubborn but that is to be expected, cos hair there is usually thicker and then they are sensitive areas l so it is not as wise to just full blast the power setting, I was told. Good advice or else a Gey Kiang person like me would risk getting roasted 😆

• 6 months later...
On 1/14/2023 at 5:38 AM, Adam_ said:

If guy is mostly smooth all over rest of torso then shaved pubes looks appropriate (but not essential - natural is also good).

If guy has hairy chest and back and totally shaved cock looks bit weird. Some trimming ok.

Cannot imagine 🤔🤔🤔

18 hours ago, Firstinsight2000 said:

How come waxing is not included as an option? My preferred option. 

Agree. Shaving is good. Waxing is better. The new hair is fine and soft. No prickling hair. 
However, the therapist needs to have good skill to remove the entire strand of hair and not leaving broken hair inside your skin. 
If you are sure that you no longer want hair at that part of my body, best to IPL/SHR (whatever name you call it) it away. Some will say, ‘I want to keep that option open because I may want to grow some hair next time’ 

I dare to say, 99% of those who clean shave their pubic hair regularly will never want to go back to old hairy days. 

Agree. Shaving is good. Waxing is better. The new hair is fine and soft. No prickling hair. 
However, the therapist needs to have good skill to remove the entire strand of hair and not leaving broken hair inside your skin. 
If you are sure that you no longer want hair at that part of my body, best to IPL/SHR (whatever name you call it) it away. Some will say, ‘I want to keep that option open because I may want to grow some hair next time’ 

I dare to say, 99% of those who clean shave their pubic hair regularly will never want to go back to old hairy days. 

IPL/SHR is too challenging for me to accept for hair in the most sensitive areas. Happy with my wax jobs. 

I keep changing my likes. Sometimes i grow it out, sometimes i trim. 

Recently i got it waxed. Painful at first but daaaaaamn is it smooth after. Keep touching myself and getting turned on again and agai.  

Hope the results from waxing will keep you stay away from hair down there forever. Haha

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, but better if trimmed and clean

Yes, nicely trimmed and clean is better than shaved.  Shaving requires constant attention and frequent shaving because the stubbles are very irritating when in contact.  However, it is also takes work to stay nicely trimmed and clean.  Of course, it is not possible to trim the ass crack, balls and perileum.

Waxing gives a very soft and smooth feel, especially the balls.  Also makes it enticing to those who like to rim.

Not really that painful. Be a man. LoL. 

It's nothing compared to how sexy you'll feel. 

I got to agree with you. 
I would be lying if I say it’s not painful. There will be some discomfort whether it’s waxing or IPL. Some areas feel more tender than the rest. The discomfort is bearable. 
The smoothness after the process is really amazing. You will love it. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/13/2023 at 8:23 PM, keyboard said:

Got more info on the SHR thingy, place/prices/experiences. I tried the home IPL thing, didn't see the result. Just brought a numbing cream to see if it helps. Wondering if it's worth going to shop to do everything instead. Had side effect of nausea if i don't cold shower after the session.

You should not have such side effect. Not any Dick (pun not intended), Tom, or Harry can operate the IPL or SHL machine. One need some training. Such machine is not cheap to own one. Better to go to reliable source to get it done. 

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

You should not have such side effect. Not any Dick (pun not intended), Tom, or Harry can operate the IPL or SHL machine. One need some training. Such machine is not cheap to own one. Better to go to reliable source to get it done. 

Wonder if it could be the UV exposure. I get the same thing if i go suntan. Vampire in previous life perhaps.

The equipment is not expensive - can source online and i'm not sure how many hours of "training" is needed to safely operate it. Though the cost of doing x number of places can add up pretty fast.

• 4 months later...

i believe in clean shaved is the best. caused its feels more nicer and cleaner when u suck that other party and the other party suck u as well (69).

especially when u guys anal each other the sound it makes it impactable when is it is slow or fast the mood and feeling is indescribable.