Male HQ

Cutejack Traditional Javanese Massage: Outcall + Incall @Sengkang

cutejack

Hi all, just completed a course in Traditional Javanese and Manhood Massage. 

I've started doing massage at my place with intention to help for those with body aches and pain and also for those who is having weaker erections. 

It's a proper massage therapy for those who is having the above mentioned issues.

Kindly pm me for more info.

I can be contacted via tele Jeff_2511

Or

Line lumbakuda.

Thanks and Regards.

Ps. To GM, kindly correct me if I'm not following the advert protocol as this is my first time doing this here on advertising. Thank u very much.

• IkuTube changed the title to Cutejack Traditional Javanese Massage
5 hours ago, cutejack said:

Hi GM, the title should be Javanese and not Japanese. Kindly change it as I couldn't change it. Thanks.

Done.  All the best to your new endeavour.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Im getting numerous texts via line n tele regarding the massage im doing. Here is the details as follow.

Body massage for $50/hr.
Manhood massage $30/30mins.
Combo can be $70. At sengkang. Don't mind outcall at nearer area to yr convenience.
I do after 7pm on weekdays n after 12pm for weekends. Only one client/day on weekdays.

Will be away from this Fri to 31Oct FYI.

Thank you very much for the interest shown n support. 

See y'all soon n let's together stay happy and healthy. Cheers!

Edited by cutejack

• G_M changed the title to Cutejack Traditional Javanese Massage: Outcall + Incall @Sengkang

Been receiving many texts from the members here and able to provide massage service to some here.

Thanks for the support n trust given by you guys. Hope to improve my massage techniques and pressure as some mentioned to me.

Will.be away till 31oct. 

Hope to resume and continue my service after 31oct to ease your pain/aches with the same affordable price. 

Long weekend to all ya. Enjoy!

Dear members, I'm back earlier than planned. FYI, Resume my massage session anytime from this evening onwards. Those who pm me through line and tele for massage earlier which I can't make it, can kindly pm if you guys interested to get massaged. Thanks and great weekend to all. 

• 2 weeks later...

Dear all, I'm here just to thank all of u guys in BW for yr support n trust given to me. 

Although I'm charging for the massage, I'm doing with a good intention to ease the pain and aches of all the guys out there who approach me for massage.

It's purely genuine and traditional kind.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to accommodate all coz of the high volume of calls I'm getting. Please do give me some time.

Moreover, today I'm unable to massage due to some personal reasons. My sincere apologies if I disappoint any of you by not massaging especially today. 

Will resume as per normal tomorrow.

Again, thank you very much n I promise to give my utmost massaging treatment for all of you who approach me here.

Great weeks ahead.

• 2 weeks later...

Not only to advertise but feel honoured/blessed to have this forum which helps all of us in many venues n ways, thus, would like to thank all those who have tried n few who follow up with massage from me. Hope I did a good job and ease y'all pain and aches.

Here is the update again after two weeks.

Body massage for $50/hr.
Combo can be $70. At sengkang. Don't mind outcall at nearer area to yr convenience.
I do after 7pm on weekdays n after 12pm for weekends. Only one client/day on weekdays.

Thank you very much for the interest shown n support. Hope many more out there benefit from the massage I'm giving.

See y'all soon n let's together stay happy and healthy. Great weeks ahead to all ya!

Edited by cutejack

8 hours ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Wow wow wow.. cutejack going into massage biz! Must find a day to support you!

Thanks ya. It's more to help guys out there instead of massage biz although I get paid la. Ha ha..

M happy n feel satisfied when the client tells me that he feels good after the massage. 

U could try too. Thanks again ya.

Stay healthy n happy!

20 hours ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Wow wow wow.. cutejack going into massage biz! Must find a day to support you!

What a surprise, the Cutejack who is known for bitching on others postings and making mindless sarcastic replies. Support him? No thanks. Full of bad vibes, who wants him to touch?

12 hours ago, cutejack said:

Thanks ya. It's more to help guys out there instead of massage biz although I get paid la. Ha ha..

M happy n feel satisfied when the client tells me that he feels good after the massage. 

U could try too. Thanks again ya.

Stay healthy n happy!

Let me throw back some sarcasm.

“to help guys out there” and charging $50? At least be honest and say it is a business lor.

Been more than a month since I extended my massage service to BW members, I would like to thank all those who have tried n few who follow up with massage from me. Hope I did a good job and ease y'all pain and aches.

Here is the update again of my massage details and rates:-

Body massage for $50/hr.
Combo can be $70. At sengkang. Don't mind outcall at the convenient areas and time for both parties.

I do after 7pm on weekdays n after 12pm for weekends. Only one client/day on weekdays to maintain the quality of my massage.

Thank you very much for the interest shown n support. Hope many more out there benefit from the massage I'm giving.

See y'all soon n let's together stay happy and healthy. Great weeks ahead to all ya!

Line-lumbakuda

Tele-Jeff_2511

Thank you.

Edited by cutejack

• 4 weeks later...

Taking the opportunity to thank all the bw members and for those who came all the way from as far as jurong n telok belangah to try out my massage. Thank you very much.

Hope everyone who tried my massage feel good n freshen up.

Looking forward to serve you all with my strong palm n arms with passion n love.

Here ,wishing everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR. May the coming new year 2023 bring abundance of happiness, good health n wealth to all of us here. Season Greetings from Cutejack feeling honoured to be BW member. CHEERS!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Been 3 months to be exact since I extended my massage service to BW members, I would like to thank all those who have tried n few who follow up with massage from me. Hope I did a good job and ease y'all pain and aches.

Body massage for $50/hr.
Combo can be $70. At sengkang. No outcall at the moment,my apologies.

I do massage after 7pm on weekdays n after 12pm for weekends. Only one client/day on weekdays to maintain the quality of my massage. (Might have more free time slot on mon n fri as I wfh on this 2 days).

See y'all soon n let's together stay happy and healthy. Great mid week and long weekend ahead to all ya!

Taking this opportunity to wish all the Chinese members, "Happy and Prosperous Lunar New Year". May all yr wishes be fulfilled ,stay healthy n wealthy ya. And to all members, enjoy, rest well on this coming long weekend k. 

Stay safe n hugs from cutejack.😘

Line-lumbakuda

Tele-Jeff_2511

Thank you

• 1 month later...

After a month, head up to all the beloved BW members:-

Body massage for $50/hr.

I do massage after 7pm from Tues to Thurs n after 12pm for weekends include Monday and Friday. Only one client/day on weekdays to maintain the quality of my massage. (Might have more free time slot on mon n fri as I wfh on this 2 days).

See y'all soon n let's together stay happy and healthy. TGIF and Great weekend ahead to all ya!

Stay safe n hugs from cutejack.😘

Line-lumbakuda

Tele-Jeff_2511

Thank you.

To All my dearies in bw,

Arranging my 10 fingers together to say millions thank u for coming over and try up my massage. Also thanks for all the positive feedbacks especially the leg massage. I humbly accept and welcome all feedbacks happily and with open mind and heart.

Anyway, would like to inform that the slots for today are full too. 

From tomorrow, Tuesday(28/2) till Monday(6/3), I will be travelling for work and a holiday thereafter.

My sincere apologies to those who I'm unable to massage on last weekend and today. Will definitely accommodate you guys upon my return from my trip.

Stay ,young ,healthy n happyyyy!!!

Hugs and kisses from cutejack.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, Dear BW members, I'm back n available for massage from today onwards. Refer to my massage rates below:-

Body massage for $50/hr.

FYI, I'm at home and able to take more than one client.

Feel free to pm me via LINE(lumbakuda) or Tele(Jeff_2511) for massage time slot. 

See y'all soon. Stay healthy n happy!

Hugs from cutejack😘

Hi BW Dearies, 

FYI...im available today till Monday for whole day and able to take more than one client. For those who can only make it during the day before evening n for those who ever requested massage during lunch time, I'm available to provide massage for you guys ya.

Refer to my massage rates below and am happy to serve u.

Body massage for $50/hr.
Manhood massage $30/30mins.

Feel free to pm me via LINE(lumbakuda) or Tele(Jeff_2511) for massage time slot. 

Hugs from cutejack😘

Hello to all BW Dearies, 

Hope everyone is doing great...

Weekly updates of my massage details and am happy to serve u all.

Body massage for $50/hr.
Manhood massage $30/30mins.

Appointment starts from 7pm on Tues to Thurs and from 12pm from Fridays to Mondays.

Feel free to pm me via LINE(lumbakuda) or Tele(Jeff_2511) for the massage time slot. 

Hugs from cutejack😘

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all BW Dearies,

M here to say hi n to thank all who came n got massaged by me. Hope everyone is doing fine.

FYI, from tmrw till Mon(10/4), I will be taking a short break n will resume my massage on Tuesday(11/4). 

Stay healthy n happy, till we meet again, wishing everyone an advanced happy long weekend ahead. 

Hugs n kisses from cutejack.😘

Good day to all BW sweet guys,

First of all, my apologies to those who I can't accommodate during my absence despite the repeated request for massage slots. Anyway, I'm back to work from today 7pm.

My rates are as follows...

Body massage for $50/hr.
Manhood massage $30/15-30mins.
Combo will be $70/1hour 15-30mins. At sengkang. No outcall at the moment,my apologies.

Feel free to pm me via LINE(lumbakuda) or Tele(Jeff_2511) for the massage time slot. 

Wishing everyone best of health and wealth. Thank you and see y'all soon.

Hugs n kisses from cutejack.

Edited by cutejack

• 2 weeks later...

Weekly update on my massage rates n timing as follows:-

Body massage for $50/hr.
Combo will be $70/1hour 15-30mins. At sengkang. No outcall at the moment,my apologies.

Btw, here taking the opportunity to wish all our Muslim BW members , Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir dan Batin. 

Hugs n kisses from cutejack.😘😘😘

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Greetings to all BW dearies, 

First of all, my apologies to those who I'm unable to provide my massage service last long weekend due to high volume appointments.

Hence, here goes my weekly update on my massage rates n timing as follows:-

Body massage for $50/hr.

Feel free to pm me via LINE(lumbakuda) or Tele(Jeff_2511) for the massage time slot. Hope I could accommodate for those who texted me last weekend.

Hugs n kisses from cutejack.😘😘😘

Hi, Greetings to all BW dearies, 

Starting with an apology again to those who I'm unable to massage last Saturday coz I wasn't feel good and my hands seriously need some rest. 

As usual, here goes my weekly update on my massage rates n timing as follows:-

Body massage for $50/hr.

Slots are full for this weekend till Monday as many who missed last Saturday, booked for this weekend. Sorry again to those who can't get slot for this week. 

Feel free to pm me via LINE(lumbakuda) or Tele(Jeff_2511) for the massage time slot for Tuesday onwards. 

Hugs n kisses from cutejack😘

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings from cute Jack to all BW members!

FYI, I've attended the advanced manhood massage last week to deepen/widen the knowledge on the massage with intention to help those who are having weaker erections or can't get up at all.

Hope everyone benefits from this massage session be it for maintenance purpose or as a treatment purpose.

Body massage for $50/hr.
Combo will be $70/1hour 15-30mins. At sengkang. No outcall at the moment,my apologies.

Appmt timing :12pm onwards from fri to mon.

7pm onwards from Tues to Thurs.

Last appointment at 9pm.

Feel free to pm me via LINE(lumbakuda) or Tele(Jeff_2511) for the massage time slot.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings from cute Jack to all BW members!

Body massage for $50/hr.
Combo will be $70/1hour 15-30mins. At sengkang. No outcall at the moment,my apologies.

SPECIAL NOTE: I'm concentrating more on manhood massage lately as more guys are approacing me for manhood issues. Feel free to approach me specially for the mentioned massage too. Hope to help solve the issues for many out there.

Last appointment at 9pm.

Feel free to pm me via LINE(lumbakuda) or Tele(Jeff_2511) for the massage time slot.

Ps. I'm home today. On leave. Thx.

Greetings from Cute Jack to all bw members!

Announcement: Prior to Father's Day, would like to have one day(15/6-Thursday) session for Manhood Massage for all guys out there, be it fathers or singles. 

Manhood Massage -$40/30mins.

( Covers certain points pressing for better and stronger erections n its massage).

Try out the massage n do get benefits from it. 

Pm me for time slots LINE(lumbakuda) or Tele(Jeff_2511) for the manhood session.

Stay hard n healthy!

Hugs and kisses from Cutejack😘

Greetings to all BW members, 

Would like to say thank u to all the fathers who came down n tried my manhood massage prior to father's day. 

First year n for the first time, although not much guys about less than 10 ,im glad I managed to help especially for those who got no idea what is manhood massage all about. 

Hope u guys benefit from the massage n please follow-up if u  need it for maintenance or for improvement.

Massage slots available as per normal.

Stay healthy, happy n horny with great weekend ahead to all n hugs from Cutejack.😘

P/s.Advanced HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all fathers be it married or singles who are taking care of parents, nephew, nieces, siblings,who are doing father's role. 

Edited by cutejack

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings from cute Jack to all BW members!

As usual, here goes my weekly update on my massage rates n timing as follows:-

Body massage for $50/hr.

Last appointment at 9pm.

• 2 weeks later...

As usual, here goes my update on my massage rates n timing as follows:-

Body massage for $50/hr.
Combo will be $70/1hour 15-30mins. At sengkang. Only Outcall near to sengkang will be attended for massage services.

Last appointment at 9pm.

Thank u very much to those who came to get massaged from me n those who repeatedly coming back which shows I'm doing a good and proper job. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Body massage for $50/hr.
Combo will be $70/1hour 15-30mins. At sengkang. Only Outcall near to sengkang will be attended for massage services.

Last appointment at 9pm.

Wishing everyone best of health and wealth. Thank you and see y'all soon.

Hugs n kisses from cutejack😙

Body massage for $50/hr.

Last appointment at 9pm.

Hi, BW dearies, 

I wont be in town from tomorrow till 14/15Aug. My advanced apologies to those whom I'm unable to provide the massage services for the said period.

Will resume on 15/16Aug. Date of resume yet to confirmed as I might extend one day.

Thanks for the understanding and stay young, sexy😝, healthy n happy, guys...😘😘😘

Hugs n kisses from Cutejack.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings to all BW members! Hi to all!

I'm back earlier than planned feeling fresh and rejuvenate ready to serve u guys!😊

Resuming my massage service today 13/8(Sunday).

As usual my massage price updates as follows:-

Body massage for $50/hr.

Last appointment at 9pm.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings to all BW members! Hi to all.

As usual my massage price updates as follows:-

Body massage for $50/hr.

Last appointment at 9pm.

Feel free to pm me via LINE(lumbakuda) or Tele(Jeff_2511) for the massage time slot.

Wishing everyone best of health and wealth. Thank you and see y'all soon.

Hugs n kisses from cutejack😙

Ps. Will be in jb from fri(25/8) to mon(28/8). Johoreans/ sporeans who are in jb for weekends getaway can text for my location to try my massage.

See y'all soon.

Edited by cutejack

Greetings to all BW members! Hi to all.

As usual my massage price updates as follows:-

Body massage for $50/hr.

Last appointment at 9pm.

Feel free to pm me via LINE(lumbakuda) or Tele(Jeff_2511) for the massage time slot.

See y'all soon.

Ps. I'm at home whole day till Monday next week (4/8).

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings to all BW members! Hi to all.

As usual my massage timing and price updates as follows:-

Body massage for $50/hr.

Last appointment at 9pm.

Regards, Jeff aka cutejack

Greetings to all BW members! 

Hi all, I'm back to Singapore!

Again apologies to all those who are not aware of my holiday and requested for the massage. Sorry ya. I'm in town n yeah can text me now.

Body massage for $50/hr.

Last appointment at 9pm.

Ps. Today till Monday will be home whole day. Thx.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings to all BW members! Hi to all.

Body massage for $50/hr.

7pm onwards from Tues to Thurs.

Last appointment at 9pm.

Greetings to all BW members! 

Body massage for $50/hr.

Last appointment at 9pm.

Feel free to pm me via LINE(lumbakuda) or Tele(Jeff_2511) for the massage time slot.

Dear BW members,

After some careful consideration and survey done, i would like to announce that the massage rates will be reviewed and increased with effect from 18Oct 2023. 

Body massage rate will be increased by $10 where else manhood massage price remain unchanged.

Body massage $60/hr.
Combo will be $80/1hour 15-30mins. At sengkang. Only Outcall near to sengkang will be attended for massage services.

Last appointment at 9pm.

Feel free to pm me via LINE(lumbakuda) or Tele(Jeff_2511) for the massage time slot.

Wishing everyone best of health and wealth. Am very glad and satisfied that many benefit from my massage especially the manhood massage and coming back few times. Thank you for your continuous support and see y'all soon.