Male HQ

Do you still wear Mask

begleitung

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

This is why i always feel 'scare' after i went to gym without wearing a mask and yet i still do not wear a mask everytime i go to gym. Could be the reason that somehow i feel like difficult to breath when doing some exercise in the gym, like bench press. So i might as well don't wear a mask.

Then the best u can do is to avoid the peak hours and sharing of equipment,  normally if I haven't start,  I will just let them use first, if I am half way through I will tell them to give me 5 mins,  don't really comfortable to share. 

14 hours ago, Beaverine said:

Cases r up and up again... 

Noticed recently about 80% of ppl putting on masks while on public transports as compared to 30-40% few months back.

Not really I think it just gone up from 30% to 45%, still can see slightly half or more not wearing. 

Guest guest
15 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Then the best u can do is to avoid the peak hours and sharing of equipment,  normally if I haven't start,  I will just let them use first, if I am half way through I will tell them to give me 5 mins,  don't really comfortable to share. 

I don't really like to share equipment even during pre-covid. I rather wait for the person to finish or give up using the equipment. Now i avoid going to the gym when it is crowded. If i see the gym is crowded when i reached the gym, i will wear a mask and just use some basic equipment and go off within 15 mins.

I see many people quite inconsiderate when using the equipment. Many people bring towel but never use it, and they just lay on the bench without laying any towel. No matter how cute and hunky that guy is, already completely turn me off.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
20 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

28k cases last week meaning an average of 4000 cases daily. Looks like still a long way to go before removing mask in crowded indoor setting.

They never report the cases on TV, so many people won't know what is happening. I think many people though covid is completely over in sg or has become very mild.

Anyway, many people are coughing and sore throat recently but they are not covid positive. My office already have 1-2 colleagues keep coughing.

11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

They never report the cases on TV, so many people won't know what is happening. I think many people though covid is completely over in sg or has become very mild.

Anyway, many people are coughing and sore throat recently but they are not covid positive. My office already have 1-2 colleagues keep coughing.

Big fucking deal. Before covid, people also always coughing everywhere. You can't stop human reaction. 

18 hours ago, Guest guest said:

6 hours ago, Guest Lol said:

Big fucking deal. Before covid, people also always coughing everywhere. You can't stop human reaction. 

That is very unfortunate, we tot the 3 years of mask wearing training would prepare people to put on a mask when they are sick but apparently that does not work, we are back to the old bad habit of going around coughing and sneezing without a mask when we are sick. It show again only fines and punishment work here. 

Guest guest
On 4/11/2023 at 4:42 PM, lonelyglobe said:

That is very unfortunate, we tot the 3 years of mask wearing training would prepare people to put on a mask when they are sick but apparently that does not work, we are back to the old bad habit of going around coughing and sneezing without a mask when we are sick. It show again only fines and punishment work here. 

The culture here is not wearing mask even you are sick. The wearing of mask during the past 3 years is due to mandatory ruling and no choice but to follow. Now no more mandatory of wearing mask, no one would be crazy to wear a mask, to many people here this is not a normal behaviour. 😅

I do not think govt will implement fines and punishment of not wearing mask if you sick etc. Wearing of mask is your own responsibility and right, no one should force you to wear. Unless no choice like covid.

On 4/10/2023 at 10:03 PM, Guest guest said:

My office has 2 person down w COVID19 2 weeks ago. With the recent report that cases are spiking (again) in SGP, I will keep my mask on like what I have been doing for the past 3 years, at least for now.

58 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

My office has 2 person down w COVID19 2 weeks ago. With the recent report that cases are spiking (again) in SGP, I will keep my mask on like what I have been doing for the past 3 years, at least for now.

Covid will not go away.  People will get re-infected in their life time.  The number of worldwide infections will not come down.  Not wearing mask put one at higher risk.  The virus can still be deadly to one's body, in your weakest state.  Best is to stop smoking, stop drinking and stop sexing with strangers and reduce stress as much as possible. Avoid crowds at all cost.   Exposing to the sun is a good remedy against such deadly virus

Guest guest
5 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Since we are living with the covid virus, spike in cases would be common and happen often, looks like we will need to wear mask forever?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 4/24/2023 at 6:08 PM, begleitung said:

Ur choice 

Majority people choose not to wear mask since we are living with covid now. You cannot hide yourself from covid forever by wearing a mask or avoiding people.

But it doesn't help if Covid sick people go to office to work and infect all others.

The number of infections are quite high from that new variant subvariant XBB.1.16 Arcturus .

In crowded settings people should wear masks to avoid getting infected.

Guest guest
On 4/27/2023 at 11:44 PM, singalion said:

But it doesn't help if Covid sick people go to office to work and infect all others.

The number of infections are quite high from that new variant subvariant XBB.1.16 Arcturus .

In crowded settings people should wear masks to avoid getting infected.

Everytime when there is a new variant, confirmed cases become high, cannot be avoid. Depends what you do to protect yourself and avoid being infected.

Guest guest
16 hours ago, begleitung said:

Well wearing a mask is supposed to reduce ur chance of infecting others or being infected.  Nobody said it will offer 100% protection.   Nothing can do tht

Wearing a mask at least is the first thing to protect yourself from getting infecting, even though nothing can offer 100% protection.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.