Male HQ

Does the shape or colour of a btm Butthole matters to tops out there?

Hole4use

24 minutes ago, goatee malay said:

tops are real men, not women...we're not fussy...so long it's a hole, we'll breed u pregnant

Ā 

Haha...i like the way u describe "pregnant" !

13 hours ago, doncoin said:

The shape more or less looks the same to me. Like something puckered up. The colour does vary from person to person. Some very fair guys have darker skin tones around the region, whereas some are nice and pink.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Nice n pink means hardly get pound ones. Darker ones are those seasoned ones. Macam macam went in oredi.

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Nice n pink means hardly get pound ones. Darker ones are those seasoned ones. Macam macam went in oredi.

Ā 

How about if the skin on the hole is of slightly darker tone, but it's pink when u spread it opened ?

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, PlayersGroup said:

I think so? Haha.. a shaved one that looks n smells clean. Best if the butt cheeks has a natural curve inward but still reveals the hole, not sure if im making sense, haha...

Ā 

How About The Colour Of Hole? Does It Matter To U?

4 hours ago, ERFAbangBear said:

i think doesn't really matter as long as it looks normal. maybe only preference is that it matches skin tone but that doesn't really matter tbh

Ā 

Matches skin tone? Wat if it's in darker shade of tone?

For me, it is neither the colour nor shape of the hole, so long it is healthy.

Ā 

The most important part is that everyone is clean, ready, and willing.

Ā 

I had had encounters where the bottom and some swelling or something around his anus that reminded me of piles.Ā  I was turned off quite immediately.Ā  We did play, but after the discovery, I did not penetrate him nor did I go near his anus.Ā 

7 minutes ago, yhtang said:

For me, it is neither the colour nor shape of the hole, so long it is healthy.

Ā 

The most important part is that everyone is clean, ready, and willing.

Ā 

I had had encounters where the bottom and some swelling or something around his anus that reminded me of piles.Ā  I was turned off quite immediately.Ā  We did play, but after the discovery, I did not penetrate him nor did I go near his anus.Ā 

Ā 

What are ur opinions of a healthy hole is ?

Edited by Hole4use

11 minutes ago, yhtang said:

Ā 

For me, it has to be clean and it should not have growths.Ā  That is how I see a healthy anus.Ā 

Ā 

Hmmm...What if the anus is in a quite dark of shade that it doesn't match the skin tone of buttcheeks ..does it matter to u ?

Edited by Hole4use

If you have already made it all the way to my bed, on all fours with your ass perking up in the air while you hold your butt cheeks open, you can rest assure that the shape or colour of your butthole is the least of my concerns. There will be penetration.Ā 

If anything, it's anal warts that I'll be looking out for.Ā 

6 hours ago, acidtongue said:

The appearance of the hole really makes a difference for me. Nothing is more inviting than a healthy, pink, blemish free hole with the cute tiny folds radiating from the hole. Especially when the btm knows how to seduce his top and clenches his kegels to make his hole writhe and open slightly, literally seducing me to play with it - finger it, eat it and finally give it the man meat itā€™s hungry for and quench its thirst with a healthy dose of man juice delivered straight in.Ā 
Ā 

YUM

Ā 

Wow ..

3 minutes ago, acidtongue said:

A thread for btms to show off pics of their holes would be really nice.Ā 

Ā 

I dun think the moderators would allow . If there is, I wouldn't mind sharing.Ā Ā 

Edited by Hole4use

It's a such a fallacy to assume pink holes are clean and brown/ darker holes are unclean or have gotten penetrated a lot. Low key colourist too tbh. People of a darker complexion are naturally going to have darker buttholes too... duh. Also, uneven skin tone or hyperpigmentation can occur on any part of the body which goes for the anal region too of course. Aesthetically, it might not be ones cup of tea but let's not conflate it as indicators of good anal health (whatever that means) and/or promiscuity.

Best is pink hole it shows that he is not season btm and darker at times is very season btm regularly get fuck. Well beggar cannot be choosy as long is clean smooth and free from any growth around it and is clean as well they must know how douche clean to prevent any embarrassing accident. But must be able to ride like a cowgirl.

Vagina got variation. So many diff types. Asshole no variation la. Clean, no hair and maybe some colour variation is always fun. Some holes have a distinct smell ... its very intoxicating while u cat lick and makan

2 hours ago, hairyboycunt said:

It's a such a fallacy to assume pink holes are clean and brown/ darker holes are unclean or have gotten penetrated a lot. Low key colourist too tbh. People of a darker complexion are naturally going to have darker buttholes too... duh. Also, uneven skin tone or hyperpigmentation can occur on any part of the body which goes for the anal region too of course. Aesthetically, it might not be ones cup of tea but let's not conflate it as indicators of good anal health (whatever that means) and/or promiscuity.

Thank u for ur adviseĀ 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, Hole4use said:

Do The Colour Or The Shape Of The Butthole Matters To The Tops Out There?Ā 

Ā 

On 12/8/2023 at 2:46 PM, doncoin said:

Judging by the lack of response, it doesn't seem to be an issue at all to the Tops. I suggest you stop stressing yourself over things that are not important.Ā 

Ā 

Love.Ā 

• 1 month later...
On 12/16/2023 at 5:14 PM, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

As a fit fair skin master top dom abang, YES! I need to it to be clean or if we meet often I buy this tested recommended cream for u free so u can see for yaself that way u don't feel insecure or etc....one way to pamper u hahaĀ 

Ā 

Why? Coz I love rim asses.. šŸ¤¤.from slow to hard to deep....then finger him...dildo...vibrator...anal beads etc ...heheĀ 

Ā 

Remember ā˜ļø sex is not all about satisfying each other u gotta pamper that fbws,subs,slaves,btms,slaves,bi,confused, inexperienced haha anything..small gestures mean something.Ā 

Ā 

In Life we cannot be selfish/stingy n think just about ourselves the one we fuck is also human being even though he enjoy being a toy he also have feelings too. The least we can do is make him feel something that way whenever he is hungry or horny he will come n look for u why? Coz he knows he be in very good hands hahaĀ 

Untung nyer ur bottom...!!!