Male HQ

Man, 36, gets S$2,500 fine for obscene act under overhead bridge

AskMeNot

SINGAPORE — Believing that no one could see him as it was dark, a 36-year-old man masturbated under an overhead bridge along Jalan Chermat in Serangoon. However, he ran away when he saw a passerby take out her phone to call the police.

On Thursday (Aug 24), Hoang Viet Thanh, a Vietnamese, pleaded guilty to one count of committing an obscene act in public. He was fined S$2,500.

Another similar charge for masturbating under another overhead bridge was taken into consideration.

Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Heershan Kaur said that on May 7 at about 10.30pm, Hoang was watching erotic movies while on a bus.

He then alighted at a bus stop along 1 Jalan Chermat in Serangoon and headed to the overhead bridge.

He went under the bridge to masturbate as it was dark. However, a 24-year-old woman walked past the bridge and spotted Hoang in the act with his pants halfway down.

As she took out her phone to call the police, he pulled up his pants and ran away.

DPP Kaur sought a fine of S$2,000 for Hoang, noting that he had committed a similar offence just five days prior.

Pleading for leniency, Hoang's lawyer, Mr Clarence Tan from Unilegal, said that his client was remorseful for his "foolish actions" and had pleaded guilty at the earliest opportunity.

For each count of committing an obscene act in public, Hoang could have been jailed for up to three months, fined, or both.

Edited by AskMeNot

Guest Curious

SINGAPORE — Believing that no one could see him as it was dark, a 36-year-old man masturbated under an overhead bridge along Jalan Chermat in Serangoon.

My next question, is he good looking?

This guy if cannot tahan after watching erotic movies, should at least find a toilet and jerk off all he wants. Or if he really wants to jerk off under the bridge, should not pull half of his pants down, making it so obvious if people see.

Guest BitchyCB

Masturbate own cock also wrong. Y that bitch call the police.  She wants him to stuff his cock in her mouth is it? Bitch!

That Cheebye very angry because she walked passed he also near Gang her song song.  So revenge lah!

Guest Station

Masturbate own cock also wrong. Y that bitch call the police.  She wants him to stuff his cock in her mouth is it? Bitch!

U wank outside a police station and if get caught, u ask the same upon the polices 

"Masturbate own cock also wrong ah ?? " 

Try and report back 

Guest Fetish

This guy if cannot tahan after watching erotic movies, should at least find a toilet and jerk off all he wants. Or if he really wants to jerk off under the bridge, should not pull half of his pants down, making it so obvious if people see.

Heard of something called Fetish 

But from the situation report it seems that the Vietnamese guy had some exhibit tendency. He could have just moved below the overhead bridge that nobody can see him.

He didn't. He might have intended that he will be seen. And it wasn't the first time. (He must have been captured at another instance).

And many ladies here don't have much sexual experience. I bet even some married wife never watched her husband masturbate or masturbate for him. For the 24y old lady it was shock and scare...

He got what he deserved. Maybe the price was just as the exhibit gave him the thrill he sought and for him it was worth the price.

I have repeatedly warned here on public exposure. (And again, the younger generation is faster in calling the police on such incidents than older generations previously.)

But from the situation report it seems that the Vietnamese guy had some exhibit tendency. He could have just moved below the overhead bridge that nobody can see him.

Reminds me of the numerous twitter posts by women (in their shops) filming guys on motorcycles jerking off looking at them and then riding off when completed. 

This guy obviously has some streaks of exhibitionism in him.

Not sure who's his intended target audience, but unfortunately, he met the wrong receiving audience.

Guest Bitches

If I say yes,what now?

What's next?

Nowadays many bitches around with mostly with loose cb la. Where got virgin?

What now?

Those bitches u mentioned , including hour family members and relatives ?? 

if the answer is YES, ok maybe u have some credits there, because your family members they might confessed in u 

If not, then back to earlier questions how do u know ?? U did a survey ,and if yes, share the report leh 

Will straight guys (not the ladies this time) report police if they see a guy (whether straight, trans, gay or bi) masturbating in public (whether open or hidden)? 🤔

Those bitches u mentioned , including hour family members and relatives ?? 

if the answer is YES, ok maybe u have some credits there, because your family members they might confessed in u 

If not, then back to earlier questions how do u know ?? U did a survey ,and if yes, share the report leh 

They are not, that is why im saying. 

U want me to go around measuring loose cb diameter?

I come back with the result k.

Guest Notcutejack

They are not, that is why im saying. 

U want me to go around measuring loose cb diameter?

I come back with the result k.

You don’t have to with your such opinionated attitude I trust that you are capable of coming up with some data 

Guest Assumption

A real decent lady dont even look or bother at a man masturbating in public. Nothing got to do with her.

Again this one , u know because your family and relative told you so , OR u think so OR u done enuff research to conclude 

A real decent lady dont even look or bother at a man masturbating in public. Nothing got to do with her.

Oh please. 

It is sexual harrassment. 

Please do not pretend as if sexual activity of any sort in public is accepted. 

Can only assume you lost your sensor of right and wrong. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.