Male HQ

I like this cute Sgt during ICT but I am ugly and I don't how how to respond

Guest dumpitydump

Guest dumpitydump

during my last ict I met this very cute sargeant. and I do mean cute, petite adorable, high cheek bones, cute nose, a real actor kind of good looks, though he's just under 170 cm, which I think is perfect. I wanted to "ghost" thru my ict, keep to myself, try not to talk to anyone, none of my buddies got called up anyway, I enjoy being alone. so I got a bunk by myself, by chance the cute sargeant asked to bunk with me, he came in with his best buddy, they were inseparable, probably went to the same camp, lived in the same area, same height. but one look and you know the buddy is definitely straight kind. tattoos all over, constantly talking about gf troubles. during that ict we had to go outfield for a few nights, but I noticed he is one of those East Asian bodies, no smell even after sweating. but his clothes does have a particular smell, and I really enjoy his scent. anyways he started talking to me after he saw me watching some Kpop content on my phone, he suddenly opened up, told me he liked Kpop too, girl groups and boy groups, we liked the same groups, which was my first clue, if you enjoy watching cute handsome idol guys dance around on stage, chances are you prolly aj. ict ended and we left it at there. nothing happened.

until this last, recent, ict, he msg me before we entered camp if I wanted to bunk together again. of course I agreed, I'm fine just being close to him. I noticed that all the guys tend to smile more when he's around, and enjoy teasing him, in a friendly way. I guess humans enjoy the company of attractive people, even straight ppl. they would ask if he has any girlfriends, he would say no and give the same answer everytime, since last year, almost like he rehearsed it in front of a mirror. sometimes they would joke amongst themselves, inevitably conversation in the army would end up on gfs or pussy, his straight friend would some times turn to him and say; what about you?, you like pussy? he would say me too, then his straight friend would say are you sure? not guys? like he knows something we don't. later when the guys asked him if he had any gf, he would just give up and joke that he was gay. fast forward to the end of ict, the last possible moment, his straight friend asked him if he likes eating pussy or dicks, I thought I heard him say dicks, before I can react he turned and asked if I liked dicks. I didn't answer, I realise that he has asked me more than once if I have a gf. I am about 80 percent sure that he likes guys, and is trying to sound me out, but why would he want anything to do with me, I'm fat ugly short and uninteresting. real life is not some drama where the school "flower" falls for the ugly poor student who turns out is not ugly at all, after a round of make up. 

my question is this, even if I had answered him, what is his follow up? how's the gay lifestyle? where to club? I can't imagine he would even consider liking ugly old me.

now, how should I follow up, should I continue to text him, or work on myself first, take the plunge and ask him, or stay as is and preserve what little we have between us. maybe all of it is my hyperactive imagination and I fantasied the whole thing in my head.

6 hours ago, Guest dumpitydump said:

I am about 80 percent sure that he likes guys, and is trying to sound me out, but why would he want anything to do with me, I'm fat ugly short and uninteresting. real life is not some drama where the school "flower" falls for the ugly poor student who turns out is not ugly at all, after a round of make up. 

my question is this, even if I had answered him, what is his follow up? how's the gay lifestyle? where to club? I can't imagine he would even consider liking ugly old me.

now, how should I follow up, should I continue to text him, or work on myself first, take the plunge and ask him, or stay as is and preserve what little we have between us. maybe all of it is my hyperactive imagination and I fantasied the whole thing in my head.

You must love yourself first before you can love others and for others to love you.

Do you really feel that you are fat, ugly, short and uninteresting?

What had you done to change what you are?

So far you had described yourself physically, but some people just like you for who you are because they see beyond your physical self. They might be interested with you self-mocking personality and maybe even your dry humor.

Did you ask your cute sergeant friend why he likes to hang out with you? Maybe he sees that you are a good listener, a good conversationist, a good person with a good heart and not just your physical outlook.

And do you really need to know if he is gay?

Isn't his friendship with you is good enough?

You want to be more than friends?

Why don't just enjoy his company and friendship?

Whatever that comes will come, whatever that goes will eventually go. 

Don't forget, there are many more years to see him and unless he is trying to migrate somewhere, I think just keeping him in arm's length is good enough.

Imagine you guy got together and years later it did not work out, but then every ICT it would be a torture to see your ex in camp.

My 2 cents.

You and I don’t know if he is gay and he doesn’t know it you are gay. ICT is not the correct environment to talk about this topic anyway because isn’t it rather “straight” and homophobic? In any case, I wonder if you meet with him outside of ICT. Hangout under more neutral environments, have coffee, dinner, movies or whatever. If you don’t even meet up outside of ICT then there isn’t much to build on. Is it even a friendship?  If you spend time together and your relationship grow then some things will become apparent. If you don’t have that then it is just a crush for someone good looking. 

14 hours ago, Guest dumpitydump said:

during my last ict I met this very cute sargeant. and I do mean cute, petite adorable, high cheek bones, cute nose, a real actor kind of good looks, though he's just under 170 cm, which I think is perfect. I wanted to "ghost" thru my ict, keep to myself, try not to talk to anyone, none of my buddies got called up anyway, I enjoy being alone. so I got a bunk by myself, by chance the cute sargeant asked to bunk with me, he came in with his best buddy, they were inseparable, probably went to the same camp, lived in the same area, same height. but one look and you know the buddy is definitely straight kind. tattoos all over, constantly talking about gf troubles. during that ict we had to go outfield for a few nights, but I noticed he is one of those East Asian bodies, no smell even after sweating. but his clothes does have a particular smell, and I really enjoy his scent. anyways he started talking to me after he saw me watching some Kpop content on my phone, he suddenly opened up, told me he liked Kpop too, girl groups and boy groups, we liked the same groups, which was my first clue, if you enjoy watching cute handsome idol guys dance around on stage, chances are you prolly aj. ict ended and we left it at there. nothing happened.

until this last, recent, ict, he msg me before we entered camp if I wanted to bunk together again. of course I agreed, I'm fine just being close to him. I noticed that all the guys tend to smile more when he's around, and enjoy teasing him, in a friendly way. I guess humans enjoy the company of attractive people, even straight ppl. they would ask if he has any girlfriends, he would say no and give the same answer everytime, since last year, almost like he rehearsed it in front of a mirror. sometimes they would joke amongst themselves, inevitably conversation in the army would end up on gfs or pussy, his straight friend would some times turn to him and say; what about you?, you like pussy? he would say me too, then his straight friend would say are you sure? not guys? like he knows something we don't. later when the guys asked him if he had any gf, he would just give up and joke that he was gay. fast forward to the end of ict, the last possible moment, his straight friend asked him if he likes eating pussy or dicks, I thought I heard him say dicks, before I can react he turned and asked if I liked dicks. I didn't answer, I realise that he has asked me more than once if I have a gf. I am about 80 percent sure that he likes guys, and is trying to sound me out, but why would he want anything to do with me, I'm fat ugly short and uninteresting. real life is not some drama where the school "flower" falls for the ugly poor student who turns out is not ugly at all, after a round of make up. 

My suggestion to your issue is:

Keep your hand on hold and try to be as straight as you are.

Due to your appearance (don't be offended) you are an easy target to get bullied.

Be careful. The World can be cruel. The army world even crueler.

I would stay in the closet in this scenario.

If the sergeant is truly gay, you bump on him sooner or later at one of the locations or apps.

But keep to you in the army.

I don't think that a seargeant would disclose to his straight army buddy that he is gay, therefore, I think they are just teasing you or

testing you. Yes, some straight guys can sense that the other person (you) might be gay from your appearance and behaviour and now

they just want to find out.

But be careful. Being out of the closed in the army may have very negative implications to you,

Keep your private life and army separated.

You might find the masculinity of your sergeant attractive but hold your emotions and feeling and try to keep as straight as you can.

I know it is not easy, but your admiration might be taken from wrong clues because you want it to be that way, but it doesn't mean in reality it is.

=> be as straight as you can in that scenario.

8 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

You must love yourself first before you can love others and for others to love you.

So far you had described yourself physically, but some people just like you for who you are because they see beyond your physical self. They might be interested with you self-mocking personality and maybe even your dry humor.

Did you ask your cute sergeant friend why he likes to hang out with you? Maybe he sees that you are a good listener, a good conversationist, a good person with a good heart and not just your physical outlook.

Don't forget, there are many more years to see him and unless he is trying to migrate somewhere, I think just keeping him in arm's length is good enough.

Imagine you guy got together and years later it did not work out, but then every ICT it would be a torture to see your ex in camp.

My 2 cents.

I support your point that the TS should start to think more positively about himself.

Putting yourself down is not the best way to survive in the gay world.

TS should try to see the good things in him.

Also, there is a way to shed off some kilograms...

and it is not that "shorties" are disliked.

Make something more relevant out of your appearance.

I sense also that TS is one of the plenty guys in Singapore who stick to themselves instead of having a healthy bunch of gay friends.

Gay life is not just about sex but also social interaction apart from sex.

Look out to find some good friends (they will be the first one's also to recommend things to you or even offer some sport activities together...)

I can feel you. Like you, I am fat, ugly, old, bald. So I know no one will like me. Usually I always have delusion that someone likes me with the most common behavior being exhibited. For example, he asked u if u also like dick. Maybe he dun have hidden meaning, this could be 1 of the way he “siam” question like this, or he usually ask people the same too. But u have overthink that he is trying to drop you a hint or something. 

My advise is to keep the friendship and dun think so much first. 

On 10/2/2023 at 9:54 AM, Guest dumpitydump said:

I am about 80 percent sure that he likes guys, and is trying to sound me out, but why would he want anything to do with me, I'm fat ugly short and uninteresting. real life is not some drama where the school "flower" falls for the ugly poor student who turns out is not ugly at all, after a round of make up. 

Maybe you wrote "ugly old me" in jest,  like I sometimes do ( I am old but not ugly ),  but if not,  you need to  work on yourself.  

You cannot be old,  because you are still going for ICT.  And the work on yourself should be primarily a cultivation of self esteem.  If you are indeed ugly and in bad shape, the decision to improve your bad shape should immediately raise your self esteem because not everyone makes this decision.  And plan for the work itself to take some time, some years, to show results.  The "ugly" is not an absolute and if you can improve your shape, you can also improve your looks. 

There does not seem to be anything negative if you cultivate his friendship.  If now you are insecure,  maybe if you do the work on yourself you will become more confident and then take the initiative.  And if it is not your cute sargeant who responds,  there are many other cute guys in this world.

Guest Love hair
58 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Maybe you wrote "ugly old me" in jest,  like I sometimes do ( I am old but not ugly ),  but if not,  you need to  work on yourself.  

You cannot be old,  because you are still going for ICT.  And the work on yourself should be primarily a cultivation of self esteem.  If you are indeed ugly and in bad shape, the decision to improve your bad shape should immediately raise your self esteem because not everyone makes this decision.  And plan for the work itself to take some time, some years, to show results.  The "ugly" is not an absolute and if you can improve your shape, you can also improve your looks. 

There does not seem to be anything negative if you cultivate his friendship.  If now you are insecure,  maybe if you do the work on yourself you will become more confident and then take the initiative.  And if it is not your cute sargeant who responds,  there are many other cute guys in this world.

Steve , you have the advantage of being of Caucasoid or possibly Latino Euro Afro features on your body and face. 

Most Asian, East Asians have uninteresting features. 

You have contours and valleys and peaks on your face, you have deep set eyes with long thicker eye lashes , your iris have different shades and colors , blue, grey , green, brown, black purple. You have facial hair, beards, moustache. You head shape is narrower from the front and protudes and curves at the back brain . Your people have head hair that curls, waves , straight, colors of blonde, brown, black , redhead. Your noses is more prominent , sticks higher. Its more 3 dimensional  . Body hair, stronger bone structures, bigger longer penis that looks nice and long when soft, luxuriant bush. Body smell sexy.

Most East asians and South East Asians of Mongoloid features have flat, non 3d faces with wide faces, eyes that are smalk, slitty, short lashes, noses that are flat, eyes almond shape with same homogenous  colors , black dark brown. Flat , plate like faces , small lips , small eyes and yap, yap, yap alot. 

Hence , he deacribe ugly old me. 

Not me. 

I am interesting looking. Exotic. Sharp nose, interesting eyes and dont sleep around

36 minutes ago, Guest Love hair said:

Steve , you have the advantage of being of Caucasoid or possibly Latino Euro Afro features on your body and face. 

Most Asian, East Asians have uninteresting features. 

You have contours and valleys and peaks on your face, you have deep set eyes with long thicker eye lashes , your iris have different shades and colors , blue, grey , green, brown, black purple. You have facial hair, beards, moustache. You head shape is narrower from the front and protudes and curves at the back brain . Your people have head hair that curls, waves , straight, colors of blonde, brown, black , redhead. Your noses is more prominent , sticks higher. Its more 3 dimensional  . Body hair, stronger bone structures, bigger longer penis that looks nice and long when soft, luxuriant bush. Body smell sexy.

Most East asians and South East Asians of Mongoloid features have flat, non 3d faces with wide faces, eyes that are smalk, slitty, short lashes, noses that are flat, eyes almond shape with same homogenous  colors , black dark brown. Flat , plate like faces , small lips , small eyes and yap, yap, yap alot. 

Hence , he deacribe ugly old me. 

Not me. 

I am interesting looking. Exotic. Sharp nose, interesting eyes and dont sleep around

I am a mixture of 50% German Caucasian, 25% French Caucasian and 25% of miscellaneous Argentinian mixture of Spanish, American Indian, and who knows what!

I don't see this as an advantage.  I never considered myself good looking, but my father was very handsome.  And the young me never realized that I inherited some of this. So I felt "average looking" when young,  but now when I look back I was a relatively good looking young man,  slim, tall, dark eyes and hair.  And fortunately I always did what it took to preserve a decent look.

Uninteresting or not,  I find the features of S. East Asians very attractive.  Smooth facial features with little abruptness. Beautiful, young looking, small noses and mouths that smile nicely.  Usually slim, with narrow waist and bubble butt, " beautiful like a girl and strong like a boy ".  I realize that this is not the preferred likeness of everyone, but it is my likeness and this is the reason I have made so many trips to S.E. Asia.  

Be glad that you are interesting looking, exotic, have sharp nose and interesting eyes.  You are the perfect candidate for putting effort into following a healthy lifestyle so that your attributes can last you for most of your long health span.

On 10/2/2023 at 10:54 PM, Guest dumpitydump said:

It's common to overanalyze situations like this, but the best course of action is to maintain the current status.

Remember, attraction can be subjective, and it's possible he finds you more interesting and appealing than you think. However, it's essential to focus on improving yourself for your own well-being and confidence rather than solely for someone else.

On 10/3/2023 at 5:28 AM, GachiMuchi said:

My 2 cents.

I like the way GM speaks. Decent n gentleman.  Now I gonna ❤️ GM. 

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.