Male HQ

My friend say those Bangla are not gay, they just looking for some sex outlet

Guest is it true

Guest is it true
2 hours ago, FunLoving said:

😅😅 Hahaha, you'll be surprised!!

Usually most of them will pay KB a visit on Sundays or Public Holidays coz it's usually their rest days!

My friend say those Bangla are not gay, they just looking for some sex outlet and they discovered this gay activity where they can explore and get lucky? is it true? like they come as a group together... usually local we go alone or at most with 1 other friend but they come in 4s or 5s...

39 minutes ago, Guest is it true said:

My friend say those Bangla are not gay, they just looking for some sex outlet and they discovered this gay activity where they can explore and get lucky? is it true? like they come as a group together... usually local we go alone or at most with 1 other friend but they come in 4s or 5s...

Some of these banglas may be gay.. & some of them I believed are already married with kids but they don't mind having mutual fun with another male guy.

As they are far away from their homeland, Keybox is one of the "sex outlet" where they can explore & have fun as well.. Not forgetting that there are also married local guys who frequent KB as well. 😅😅😅

3 hours ago, Guest is it true said:

Bangladesh n punjabis. Those long uncut cocks are punjabis. Those thick n cut huge cocks are banglas.

Many can be seen coming to keybox nowadays. Mostly are married but don't mind unload their seeds in assholes.

Smart guys. They believe all holes are the same ,can squeeze their seeds out,can liao.

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2024 at 10:00 PM, Guest is it true said:

Probably you have to ask them yourself.

I could elaborate on my thinking about it and the reasons, but that would be a lengthy post.

On the other hand in certain areas you will find also quite some on the gay apps.

Not all of them are married.

Guest Bobby

Well, I know not all gays like kissing, but I often get engaged in passionate french kisses with the new-found guy in saunas.

If the (Indian/bangla) guy do not engaged in kissing, and only want his dick to get sucked, then that is to me a strong indicator that he may not be one of us.  Even if he is, only wanting to be served is so not sexy, I will usually pass.

Guest Guest
On 1/1/2024 at 10:46 PM, FunLoving said:

Some of these banglas may be gay.. & some of them I believed are already married with kids but they don't mind having mutual fun with another male guy.

Not only banglas,  China men too.

3 hours ago, Guest Bobby said:

Well, I know not all gays like kissing, but I often get engaged in passionate french kisses with the new-found guy in saunas.

If the (Indian/bangla) guy do not engaged in kissing, and only want his dick to get sucked, then that is to me a strong indicator that he may not be one of us.  Even if he is, only wanting to be served is so not sexy, I will usually pass.

Actually in certain cultures (South Asia/ Middle East) many guys start off with a male to male sex experience, because sexual access to women is culturely outlawed or difficult to get (virginity requirement)/ more men than women share. 

As to my experience a huge amount of these guys continue to engage in male to male fun, even if they are married because they are used to playing with men from adolescence. 

Now think of these men being workers here...

16/ 20 dollars for a sauna visit (with multiple release in one visit) is probably still cheaper than a geylang bitch. 

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, singalion said:

Actually in certain cultures (South Asia/ Middle East) many guys start off with a male to male sex experience, because sexual access to women is culturely outlawed or difficult to get (virginity requirement)/ more men than women share. 

As to my experience a huge amount of these guys continue to engage in male to male fun, even if they are married because they are used to playing with men from adolescence. 

16/ 20 dollars for a sauna visit (with multiple release in one visit) is probably still cheaper than a geylang bitch. 

True..... So stop saying men who had sex with men are gay. 

Guest Dyum

Religiously, it's acceptable as long as they are not the bottoms.

Only the bottoms are considered gay because of the female role of being penetrated. Tops are still considered more masculine.

Being foreigners here, they are very careful not to get into trouble. Hence they are not sexually aggressive and let the bottoms approach them instead.

Only when they are drunk then they become aggressive. I've been molested by some drunk banglas in the back lanes of little India. I was gawking at the prostitutes in the back lanes for fun. Then I strayed into a empty back lane and was ambushed by them. They went straight for my shorts and pulled them down. 

I didn't panic since I'm used to rough play. I reckoned that if I struggle then it will trigger their aggressive instinct. Hence I just let them touch and even fingered me while I had to bend over to pull my shorts from under one of their feet ( they seem to know to use this to restrict my running away, not so drunk after all)

My calmness seem to be agreeing to being fucked. But my pulling up my pants also say that I'm not intimidated. Hence I look at them, they look at me, we are all adults so be respectful of each other, no win no lose.

9 hours ago, Guest Dyum said:

Only the bottoms are considered gay because of the female role of being penetrated. Tops are still considered more masculine.

Being foreigners here, they are very careful not to get into trouble. Hence they are not sexually aggressive and let the bottoms approach them instead.

Only when they are drunk then they become aggressive. I've been molested by some drunk banglas in the back lanes of little India. I was gawking at the prostitutes in the back lanes for fun. Then I strayed into a empty back lane and was ambushed by them. They went straight for my shorts and pulled them down. 

I didn't panic since I'm used to rough play. I reckoned that if I struggle then it will trigger their aggressive instinct. Hence I just let them touch and even fingered me while I had to bend over to pull my shorts from under one of their feet ( they seem to know to use this to restrict my running away, not so drunk after all)

My calmness seem to be agreeing to being fucked. But my pulling up my pants also say that I'm not intimidated. Hence I look at them, they look at me, we are all adults so be respectful of each other, no win no lose.

Thank you for your anecdote.  I shall have to remember this, and show that I am not intimidated. 

I have fair and smooth skin, and I have been told these are positive and desired characteristics for those from the Indian subcontinent.

16 hours ago, singalion said:

I was talking about certain practices in certain countries that I mentioned.

Singapore is surely not one of those mentioned countries (Middle East, South Asia) . Therefore, that practice isn't predominant in Singapore.

Further, those men playing with men in the age after adolescence up to 20 in these mentioned countries/ regions should be in the 2 - 5% regions of all men in these countries. Means we are talking of a small minority. The vast majority will just marry and never touch a guy again after a certain age.

Surely, if these men enjoy sex with other men, then probably there are gay. If 5 - 7 % of the usual population are gay, then it can be concluded that the same percentage will be represented in these countries as gays and not straight guys.

17 hours ago, Guest Dyum said:

I would object to this.

But for certain religions it is a lengthy discussion, which I do not intend to start as I avoid talking about religious matters for not unwillingly offending certain people.

17 hours ago, Guest Dyum said:

The dark areas behind Bugis around Victoria Street had these cemetery or park sections, where obviously South Asian workers were playing along with others or with some willing locals... a few older ladyboys were also walking along the stretch.

It wasn't any secret. Police was occasionally patrolling these places. it was also mentioned few times in the local newspapers...

I assume by now there should be many police cameras.

I am not sure where these guys go nowadays.

But honestly, not only those South Asians can be aggressive. There are a few locals, who are quite "inhibited" and aggressive at cruising areas and saunas.

Just a correction, religiously it should have been Tamils from South India and not Banglas are Banglas don't really drink alcohol.

Guest guest

I met a few china men from the dating app, heeSay.  All married with kids in their home town.  As what mention above ,go geylang need pay but alot free btm in the app.

Guest Dyum
2 hours ago, singalion said:

I was talking about certain practices in certain countries that I mentioned.

Singapore is surely not one of those mentioned countries (Middle East, South Asia) . Therefore, that practice isn't predominant in Singapore.

Further, those men playing with men in the age after adolescence up to 20 in these mentioned countries/ regions should be in the 2 - 5% regions of all men in these countries. Means we are talking of a small minority. The vast majority will just marry and never touch a guy again after a certain age.

Surely, if these men enjoy sex with other men, then probably there are gay. If 5 - 7 % of the usual population are gay, then it can be concluded that the same percentage will be represented in these countries as gays and not straight guys.

You really think too much.

1 hour ago, singalion said:

The dark areas behind Bugis around Victoria Street had these cemetery or park sections, where obviously South Asian workers were playing along with others or with some willing locals... a few older ladyboys were also walking along the stretch.

It wasn't any secret. Police was occasionally patrolling these places. it was also mentioned few times in the local newspapers...

I assume by now there should be many police cameras.

I am not sure where these guys go nowadays.

But honestly, not only those South Asians can be aggressive. There are a few locals, who are quite "inhibited" and aggressive at cruising areas and saunas.

Just a correction, religiously it should have been Tamils from South India and not Banglas are Banglas don't really drink alcohol.

Religiously, you are correct.

But out of country and away from friends and relatives prying eyes, only he knows I know.

That's where the effects of alcohol is so powerful for those who are not used to it.

That's where the fun of gay sex is so enjoyable once there's no inhibition. Forbidden fruits taste sweetest, for a reason that it's ban by religion.

Rare commodities are also the most valued. Angmo value tan skin because rare to them, dark skin people value fair skin. So much so that skin whitening products and fair models are most coveted.

In the dark, our skin colors contrast really differ.

Mine stands out from the little light there is, theirs almost disappear in the dark. I was smooth and they were partly hairy. I'm naturally even fairer and smoother than their upper class girls which they have no chance of seeing, much less touching.

Seeing me half naked got them so excited. If not for our difference in social status, they'll have their way with me. I'm sure that some locals do like them and gave in to them before, that's why they're so presumptuous.

But I showed them that "how dare you" confidence and they got scared. 

But those few minutes where they touched and even fingered me confirmed their presumption. Let's just say my body language in response was some deep breathing instead of pushing away. I can't help what my body likes.

Hence that final moments of I look at them "how dare you",

and they look at me "you like right?" waiting for me to give in

However, local laws are just as strict for me too. So let's all have some restraints here. You see, you touched, you poked already. I won't complain being molested since I'm a full grown man and lost nothing for that.

Back lane sex is just not my thing. You know I like being fucked doesn't mean I'm easy.

Since they had the majority advantage and under the influence of alcohol, they were not rational. But I'm the rational one in not fighting them and provoking them. They felt that I won't be reporting them, hence they still looked at me wishing that I'm sexually aroused or even contemplating about they know I know they know, I should be enjoying being fucked, mutual fun no harm, don't act lah. They moved closer but I calmly walked through them even when they almost tried to hold my hands. 

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest Dyum said:

You really think too much.

Religiously, you are correct.

But out of country and away from friends and relatives prying eyes, only he knows I know.

That's where the effects of alcohol is so powerful for those who are not used to it.

That's where the fun of gay sex is so enjoyable once there's no inhibition. Forbidden fruits taste sweetest, for a reason that it's ban by religion.

Rare commodities are also the most valued. Angmo value tan skin because rare to them, dark skin people value fair skin. So much so that skin whitening products and fair models are most coveted.

In the dark, our skin colors contrast really differ.

Mine stands out from the little light there is, theirs almost disappear in the dark. I was smooth and they were partly hairy. I'm naturally even fairer and smoother than their upper class girls which they have no chance of seeing, much less touching.

Seeing me half naked got them so excited. If not for our difference in social status, they'll have their way with me. I'm sure that some locals do like them and gave in to them before, that's why they're so presumptuous.

But I showed them that "how dare you" confidence and they got scared. 

But those few minutes where they touched and even fingered me confirmed their presumption. Let's just say my body language in response was some deep breathing instead of pushing away. I can't help what my body likes.

Hence that final moments of I look at them "how dare you",

and they look at me "you like right?" waiting for me to give in

However, local laws are just as strict for me too. So let's all have some restraints here. You see, you touched, you poked already. I won't complain being molested since I'm a full grown man and lost nothing for that.

Back lane sex is just not my thing. You know I like being fucked doesn't mean I'm easy.

Since they had the majority advantage and under the influence of alcohol, they were not rational. But I'm the rational one in not fighting them and provoking them. They felt that I won't be reporting them, hence they still looked at me wishing that I'm sexually aroused or even contemplating about they know I know they know, I should be enjoying being fucked, mutual fun no harm, don't act lah. They moved closer but I calmly walked through them even when they almost tried to hold my hands. 

So typical, the Miss Singapore* behaviour.

*overpricing their own market value. 

Guest Dark Lane nightmare
14 hours ago, Guest guest said:

So typical, the Miss Singapore* behaviour.

*overpricing their own market value. 

I have similar experienced with Bangala, restraint is important whether they were drunk or not,  because their urge can be so strong you could get raped.  I nearly got dragged into their dorm at night during my cruising days. One of them even asked their co-workers if they were keen in "sharing".   Gay beware, have basic dignity with your body. 

1 hour ago, Guest Dark Lane nightmare said:

I have similar experienced with Bangala, restraint is important whether they were drunk or not,  because their urge can be so strong you could get raped.  I nearly got dragged into their dorm at night during my cruising days. One of them even asked their co-workers if they were keen in "sharing".   Gay beware, have basic dignity with your body. 

So ,were u shared or eaten solo?

4 hours ago, cutejack said:

So ,were u shared or eaten solo?

I escaped unharmed.  There was a struggle to break free from their hold. Fortunately, the dorm door was stiill open for me to run out, otherwise It leaves nothing to the imagination,

Anyway, my encounter happened 20 years ago, and their dorm then was done in a ramshackle, dilapidated form. It was easy to "accidentally" wander into their domain and draw their attention. The bangala dorm now has very stringent security measures and one should avoid at all costs or being charged for tresspassing.  Now get your hans off your pants after reading my stories. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.