Male HQ

Hunks changing in public restroom

Mana

Was at Dhoby Ghaut mrt toilet this afternoon and saw a guy in a tank top changing out of his shirt and pants into shorts and another shirt, and tried my best not to look, but it was very distracting because he had a super nice body! Nice chest and nice six pack and arms, but not too big just nice and strong looking.

It’s supposed to be a cruisy toilet but he looked straight and manly so didn’t dare to do anything so just looked and stared wishing i could grab him.

just wondering if anyone here has any experiences like this? Any success cruising such guys or seducing them? I find it so hot and can imagine just doing things to him, hope I see him again. I’m getting excited just remembering the sight. How does one even touch a fit guy like that?

9 minutes ago, Mana said:

Was at Dhoby Ghaut mrt toilet this afternoon and saw a guy in a tank top changing out of his shirt and pants into shorts and another shirt, and tried my best not to look, but it was very distracting because he had a super nice body! Nice chest and nice six pack and arms, but not too big just nice and strong looking.

It’s supposed to be a cruisy toilet but he looked straight and manly so didn’t dare to do anything so just looked and stared wishing i could grab him.

just wondering if anyone here has any experiences like this? Any success cruising such guys or seducing them? I find it so hot and can imagine just doing things to him, hope I see him again. I’m getting excited just remembering the sight. How does one even touch a fit guy like that?

Cruise at your own risk. May end up drinking coffee in police station or security room

2 minutes ago, Balestier said:

Cruise at your own risk. May end up drinking coffee in police station or security room

Haha yeah I just wish there was a clear signal that a guy is open to it, he was taking his time changing and even flexing his chest a bit in the mirror. We made eye contact but he looked away after, really so hard to tell!

22 minutes ago, Mana said:

Haha yeah I just wish there was a clear signal that a guy is open to it, he was taking his time changing and even flexing his chest a bit in the mirror. We made eye contact but he looked away after, really so hard to tell!

Maybe you are not his type

To flirt or seduce a fit guy u gotta be the following;

1. Same physique or better then him.

2. Compliment him (I am extrovert this is where I got the advantage haha)

3. Share tips or ask anything about fitness 

4. Friendship is made.

5. Don't be too obvious gay or any kind of lewd moves. 

6. Don't be shy to get naked in locker room even better hardon with cock ring haha 

Best if u have passion for fitness gym etc....easier to convo.  

9 hours ago, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

4. Friendship is made.

6. Don't be shy to get naked in locker room even better hardon with cock ring haha 

Or ask about his tattoos if he has. Lol. I learnt this in the gym.

9 hours ago, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

4. Friendship is made.

#5 is a piss off and no-no. #6 straight would not be offended by it. As if they care

Guest Easier
36 minutes ago, Pubic01 said:

Changing openly at sink area (I’m assuming there’re empty cubicles available) is likely cause that particular guy enjoys bypassers’ attention. Don’t think too much. He’s just loving the admiration from anyone.

Sometimes it's habit cause I remember when we change to PE attire also just change at the sink area and not in the cubicle. More space. Easier to strip. 

On 1/15/2024 at 8:24 PM, Mana said:

My personal advice to the TS and all others is:

Don't infringe into the space of straight guys.

Yes, you might be aroused from anything, a hot guy changing his clothes in a public toilet but as long as he did not signal to you in any clear way, keep your hands on hold.

From the news articles we have seen that more recently straight guys don't hesitate to report incidents they consider as harassment to the police. (Take a view at the LGBT local news thread here and you will see.) Just remember the risk to your personal future life when your name is in the news for any such incident.

You might be fond of any straight guy, but they are not our turf and territory. Always keep this in mind.

21 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

what is at dhoby ghaut mrt that requires people to change in the public toilet? a gym with no toilet? training at fitness corner at istana park? jogging around SMU?

There are certain company events or team building activities nowadays and not all of them will have a gym or changing room at their premises. Some of them also promote sport activities. Certain employees will meet for such joint activities.

It is not uncommon nowadays for guys to change in public toilets following any such event.

Dhoby Ghaut is near to Fort Canning Park.

50 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

what is at dhoby ghaut mrt that requires people to change in the public toilet? a gym with no toilet? training at fitness corner at istana park? jogging around SMU?

there is a gym pod at dhoby ghaut mrt😁

51 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

This guy was changing out from office clothes I guess! He was only wearing inner singlet which showed off his body but office pants so probably office job, but it was around lunchtime so not sure. Glad he was changing though ;) 

1 hour ago, radiusulnar said:

Otw maybe? Cannot meh. Hello....

11 hours ago, singalion said:

My personal advice to the TS and all others is:

Don't infringe into the space of straight guys.

Yes, you might be aroused from anything, a hot guy changing his clothes in a public toilet but as long as he did not signal to you in any clear way, keep your hands on hold.

From the news articles we have seen that more recently straight guys don't hesitate to report incidents they consider as harassment to the police. (Take a view at the LGBT local news thread here and you will see.) Just remember the risk to your personal future life when your name is in the news for any such incident.

You might be fond of any straight guy, but they are not our turf and territory. Always keep this in mind.

Lol ... Always Use Ur brain not yr cock head to think.

Guest No time
22 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

If using gympod I would just change inside gympod

But you'll waste few minutes of your workout just changing and warming up. Gympod timeslot only 30 min. And in between rest and sets. It's really a rush for time. And you need to clean up and restack the weights at the end. So technically you only get like 20 min ish workout. 

Probably they change outside since early then when their time is ready. Can just open the door and start workout. 

3 hours ago, Guest No time said:

But you'll waste few minutes of your workout just changing and warming up. Gympod timeslot only 30 min. And in between rest and sets. It's really a rush for time. And you need to clean up and restack the weights at the end. So technically you only get like 20 min ish workout. 

Probably they change outside since early then when their time is ready. Can just open the door and start workout. 

But it seems you can book 2 consecutive sessions up to 60 mins. the place only permits max 8 person in the gym.

Quote from the website:

Each session is 30 mins long.

Book consecutive blocks of 60 mins sessions.

It looks like a smart move to change outside, as the minutes probably count from the entry...

The MRT toilet is probably the nearest place to change from office wear to sport wear...

32 minutes ago, Mana said:

Dunno if he go gym pod or not but he definitely goes to the gym judging by his body! 

Mana: he might be hot, but it doesn't make much sense to chase a straight guy.

What do you have from the look?

Don't waste your time and better surf in the gay circle...

5 minutes ago, singalion said:

Yep don't get yourself into trouble. 

10 minutes ago, singalion said:

Yeah I will keep my hands to myself for now, but even though he look manly I don’t know if he’s straight because he kept looking in my direction but look away when I look. I think maybe he’s exhibiting, and normally when people change they change quick I imagine but he kept his shirt off longer than normal!

15 minutes ago, Mana said:

Yeah I will keep my hands to myself for now, but even though he look manly I don’t know if he’s straight because he kept looking in my direction but look away when I look. I think maybe he’s exhibiting, and normally when people change they change quick I imagine but he kept his shirt off longer than normal!

Surely, there are straight guys who enjoy being looked at or admired at if they have a hot bod.

He may looked into your direction because you were looking at him, haha.

If you frequent a gym, there are lot of "proud peacocks" who enjoy showing off their bod and flex their muscles.

They seek admiration. It is a "bro" thing but not something gay.

Their ego will increase if they see that other people look at them with open mouths.

It is the same like those guys who enjoy driving a Maserati along Orchard Road and love when people turn around to them.

You should teach your gaydar to see when someone is on the same level and returning looks mean sexual interest.

If he had been gay or bi, (what I doubt from your description) he surely had started talking to you or making a cruising move, something a gay had clearly understood as a signal.

Edited by singalion

1 hour ago, singalion said:

Surely, there are straight guys who enjoy being looked at or admired at if they have a hot bod.

If you frequent a gym, there are lot of "proud peacocks" who enjoy showing off their bod and flex their muscles.

Their ego will increase if they see that other people look at them with open mouths.

It is the same like those guys who enjoy driving a Maserati along Orchard Road and love when people turn around to them.

You should teach your gaydar to see when someone is on the same level and returning looks mean sexual interest.

If he had been gay or bi, (what I doubt from your description) he surely had started talking to you or making a cruising move, something a gay had clearly understood as a signal.

Last paragraph... Provided mana is his type. 

1 hour ago, singalion said:

Unless he is the one who took initiative , else stay away. In case he report you later as you acted based on Ur assumption

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.