Male HQ

Where are those old taboo gays now still clubbing

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Wonder when yr party time are over due to ageing..What have happen to this group of gay now.Do elderly gay go stir coffee at coffee shop or still dress up young and go clubbing

Guest wahahahaha
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Wonder when yr party time are over due to ageing..What have happen to this group of gay now.Do elderly gay go stir coffee at coffee shop or still dress up young and go clubbing

Probably at kopi shops talking loudly or, under advice of doctors, to lead a more healthy non sexual life or,  screaming at sales counter regularly due to bad mood or, becoming a monk and living quiet refuge life, or nursing home or....go to heaven liao. 

Guest Survey
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why dont u run a survey since u so interested abt it 

I give u some hints, clues direction to starts 

1.   U go gay sauna if u see some u asked them how come u not in coffeeshop stir coffee - 
2. at coffee shop u spot one, u ask the reverse how come u not at sauna having fun 
3.  The rest u make it up, to make the report conclusive - no one will fault u 
4. Keep us posted 

Guest Oneofus

Most of them grow old and become fat dirty old men.

Then they go overseas for cheap sex and massage but too shameful to let their peers know they are now desperate enough to pay for sex.

Guest Guest
21 minutes ago, Guest Oneofus said:

Then they go overseas for cheap sex and massage but too shameful to let their peers know they are now desperate enough to pay for sex.

Welcome to the real world. But be kind, growing old need not becoming fat old and dirty. 

Guest guest
On 3/20/2024 at 9:49 AM, Guest Guest said:

Some might be sitting on wheelchair now and some might be peeping at other men at urinal.

On 3/19/2024 at 8:49 PM, Guest Guest said:

Elderly gays who are smart become elderly such that they can still dress up young and go clubbing.  Once they get OLDER,  they stop clubbing because they consider such activity DUMB, and find better ways to spend their abundant free time.

Guest Guest

Those old days clubbers are in the 70 already .But they are educated and rich .The new  elderly  gay do not go stir coffee any more .

Guest Hard to say
4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Those old days clubbers are in the 70 already .But they are educated and rich .The new  elderly  gay do not go stir coffee any more .

Not in non-aircon coffee shop, but still saw them sitrring coffee in air-con coffee shop like Koufu.

I've only been to Taboo less than 10 times over the years, so I don't really miss it when it was gone. 

I did remember one time a hunk I met there invited me to be go to the toilet to be notti. It was so fun back then.

As one gets older, I would prefers to more quiet places although it would be nice to listen to nice thumping music occasionally.  

I do still go out to clubs to meet friends. Attend the last day of DYMK and another time to bid a friend farewell as he is marrying overseas.

I do felt a little out of place at those clubs, but with good friends around you and when you are willing to mixed and chat with people and make new friends, you will easily blend into the group and enjoy a good evening.

So, for me, no more clubbing, but I would go only for special occasions if friends comes from overseas or just catching up with friends for birthdays or events.

1 hour ago, GachiMuchi said:

I've only been to Taboo less than 10 times over the years, so I don't really miss it when it was gone. 

I did remember one time a hunk I met there invited me to be go to the toilet to be notti. It was so fun back then.

As one gets older, I would prefers to more quiet places although it would be nice to listen to nice thumping music occasionally.  

I do still go out to clubs to meet friends. Attend the last day of DYMK and another time to bid a friend farewell as he is marrying overseas.

I do felt a little out of place at those clubs, but with good friends around you and when you are willing to mixed and chat with people and make new friends, you will easily blend into the group and enjoy a good evening.

So, for me, no more clubbing, but I would go only for special occasions if friends comes from overseas or just catching up with friends for birthdays or events.

Yes indeed

Guest OneOfUs
On 3/23/2024 at 4:31 PM, Guest Guest said:

Welcome to the real world. But be kind, growing old need not becoming fat old and dirty. 

Most of them are not exactly the self disciplined type.

Hence, most will certainly become fat old and dirty when excesses of younger days catch up with them.

I've seen a few of them  ...

On 3/23/2024 at 4:10 PM, Guest Oneofus said:

Sorry to know that your friends all turned old, fat and became dirty old men.

I would advice that you not follow their footsteps or keep such companies.

I don't know about you, but the people I know had retired from their successful biz, settled down, goes holiday trips overseas and are leading a wonderful life enjoying their sunset years doing volunteer works, etc.

Also, kindly not generalise senior folks as old, fat and dirty, not everyone is like the companies you keep.

Can you not be so bitter?

It's not good to be a green eye monster for what others can do and you can't.

22 hours ago, Guest OneOfUs said:

Hence, most will certainly become fat old and dirty when excesses of younger days catch up with them.

There you go again generalising about your friends. 

You must stopped being jealous. It's not healthy.

I am sure you are prime and proper, discipline and not desperate and always doing the right thing but are you attached and leading a happy life?

How others spend their golden years is not for us to comment. 

You may like oranges but you must allow others to like apples too.

Don't generalise and don't judge. You live longer happier lives.

Don't be bitter, go find your happiness, go live your life!

Life is short!

Guest 280

Either at old folks home or nursing home or hospital.

nah, nowadays these elderly gay all work in the pubs and bars as they opt for re-employment after retirement... 🤣

On 3/27/2024 at 12:01 AM, singalion said:

nah, nowadays these elderly gay all work in the pubs and bars as they opt for re-employment after retirement... 🤣

LOL,  a good way for seniors to keep frequenting pubs and bars... by working in these places.  They surely can peak around and get a drink here and there...  The Japanese give a good example with their increasing number of seniors going back into the workforce,  not necessarily in pubs and bars because there are not so many of these.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest To Perth Mirth Girth Berth

I don’t understand the point of this thread. Taboo started in the late ’90s, right, ’96 or ’97 if I recall correctly? It lasted until the coronavirus pandemic a couple of years ago. So if the average age of Taboo clubbers at the start was hypothetically 30, and the youngest were hypothetically 18 before the start of the coronavirus pandemic, the age range of former Taboo clubbers is currently between 22 and roughly 58. That doesn’t fit in with all the insults being thrown around by the guest using multiple nicknames.

Guest 280

Many in nursing homes now, passing time by karaoke to the beegee song.." ah, ah, ah, ah, staying alive, stay alive".

Guest LOL
On 4/18/2024 at 5:45 AM, Guest To Perth Mirth Girth Berth said:

I don’t understand the point of this thread. Taboo started in the late ’90s, right, ’96 or ’97 if I recall correctly? It lasted until the coronavirus pandemic a couple of years ago. So if the average age of Taboo clubbers at the start was hypothetically 30, and the youngest were hypothetically 18 before the start of the coronavirus pandemic, the age range of former Taboo clubbers is currently between 22 and roughly 58. That doesn’t fit in with all the insults being thrown around by the guest using multiple nicknames.

just take it with a pinch of salt.

many posters here probably never step into gay clubs or attend parties before.

some are not even in the scene and dunno what's going on.

there're many groups of people - those in the scene, those 'been there done that' and those 'who hide behind the screen and use their imagination'. LOL

On 3/23/2024 at 3:10 AM, Guest Oneofus said:

On 3/25/2024 at 6:00 AM, Guest OneOfUs said:

Please don't insult US.  You are not one-of-us.  You are either an homophobic straight, or a dumb gay who was tragically brain-washed by the hateful in society who puts us down.   And even more tragic if you are gay,  you refer to other gays as "THEM".  

It is much more probable that the "fat old and dirty" are straight men who married and gave up on their good looks in favor of the plentiful rich food the wife cooked, plus the yummy junk food in the many places he went to eat with his family.  And as a "family man" he found acceptable to be an out of shape sedentary dad and granddad. 

We gays who become seniors have been carefully preserving our good looks, working out in gyms and caring for our faces to minimize wrinkles and other signs of aging. And especially from the inside, we have preserved the child in us and the young adult in us so that our concept of ourselves is that we are still handsome.   NOT a " dirty fat old man ",  but far from that!  :angry:

Edited by Steve5380

13 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Grow fat, slack, wearing dirty clothing, no hygiene, having an old people smell.

Yes, it is time that you change and become slim and clean.

I like how people make sweeping statements about old people, I am one of those old taboo people.....suffice to say still alive, still rocking the 50s age group and yah maybe I have that old people smell, I gladfully shower, smell nice, dress up for work and still hit the gym 6 to 7 times a week.

Did hyrox last year too, so most of us do grow old gracefully. 

So the question remains,  would you also grow old as well? Or would go to Switzerland to lawfully commit suicide?

8 hours ago, mate69 said:

What exactly is 'old people smell'?

Or is this a term conveniently cooked up just to denigrate our seniors?

It must be as you say,  to denigrate seniors.  Because all those guests and others who criticize me for my "old people smell"  cannot possible smell me over the Internet, ha ha.

Oh, this brings back a jolt of happy memories. 

The last time I visited Taboo, I was asked to produce an ID at the entrance. 

After all, that was more than 20 years ago before Time drew deep lines across my forehead and drained the lustre out of my black hair. 

I can’t say I miss Taboo. I do miss Niche though. That was my first-ever gay club. 

The loud dancing, the late-night congee supper at Maxwell hawker followed by the first bus home. 

Oh those were the days — or nights! 

Guest Your grandfather

Taboo, Niche your head lah! I am from the generation of Shadow and Marmotta at Kallang Leisuredrome. Sure we are all older now, but we've paid our dues and most of us are quite successful in our careers. Sure, I have paid for sex. With straight blue-collar mature daddies only. That's my fetish. Left the gay world to twinks and nymphs like you guys. I need not hunt. I buy. Mostly in China. Slurplicious!!! 

On 4/30/2024 at 12:45 AM, Blogger Adam said:

After all, that was more than 20 years ago before Time drew deep lines across my forehead and drained the lustre out of my black hair. 

Oh those were the days — or nights! 

You don't need to allow Time to draw deep  lines across your forehead.  Have you heard of botox?   Or even without this,  some facial products help too.  And ingesting billions of bacteria can help too, like it has been posted in " for gays who will be seniors one day ".  So, don't give up too easily.   Even if you are as old as I am,  you can have great days ahead,  and good nights...  of good sleep, ha ha.

15 hours ago, Guest Your grandfather said:

Taboo, Niche your head lah! I am from the generation of Shadow and Marmotta at Kallang Leisuredrome. Sure we are all older now, but we've paid our dues and most of us are quite successful in our careers. Sure, I have paid for sex. With straight blue-collar mature daddies only. That's my fetish. Left the gay world to twinks and nymphs like you guys. I need not hunt. I buy. Mostly in China. Slurplicious!!! 

Those Chinese "straight blue-collar mature daddies" need some source of income too.   So, you are helping humanity.   And even better, if you relocate to America, then instead of paying for a while, you can pay to KEEP.  In the US you can IMPORT your choice of man from China,  marry him and keep your husband for life.  :) 

Guest huh?
14 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

In the US you can IMPORT your choice of man from China,  marry him and keep your husband for life.  :) 

Have you not heard what your politicians said in recent years?  Every import from China is restricted, sanctioned and banned for "Security Reason".  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.