Male HQ

I got a BJ from the masseur of a well establish Spa ...now I am worried.

Guest Guest Guest

Guest Guest Guest

I went for a massage at a well established spa in town. The masseur was handsome, and provided a massage that included sensual elements. At points I could feel that he was hard while massaging! I was also hard at certain points of the massage as well. At the end he offered to bj for a tip. I agreed, weak from lust. He then proceeded to do without protection, to my concern. I came quickly. But I'm wondering how the masseur is so casual in providing such services. I'm already an uncle. Still looking in shape and not too bad looking. Does this mean he does this for all his clients? Isn't it very open to infection from stds? I regretted immediately after I came. Now will monitor for the next 3 weeks, then go for a test. 

4 hours ago, Guest Guest Guest said:

I went for a massage at a well established spa in town. The masseur was handsome, and provided a massage that included sensual elements. At points I could feel that he was hard while massaging! I was also hard at certain points of the massage as well. At the end he offered to bj for a tip. I agreed, weak from lust. He then proceeded to do without protection, to my concern. I came quickly. But I'm wondering how the masseur is so casual in providing such services. I'm already an uncle. Still looking in shape and not too bad looking. Does this mean he does this for all his clients? Isn't it very open to infection from stds? I regretted immediately after I came. Now will monitor for the next 3 weeks, then go for a test. 

some STD is transmited through BJ, please be careful when go raw.

8 hours ago, Guest Guest Guest said:

Dun be too worried about it. Being blown without protection has very little risk of getting HIV unless there is an open wound. Getting certain STDs thru blowjob is possible but all curable by medication. Where is this handsome masseur? I also want to go. 

Guest Guest guest
6 hours ago, tyan said:

Dun be too worried about it. Being blown without protection has very little risk of getting HIV unless there is an open wound. Getting certain STDs thru blowjob is possible but all curable by medication. Where is this handsome masseur? I also want to go. 

It is then quite a normal for masseur to offer to perform bj on clients without protection? 

15 hours ago, Guest Guest Guest said:

How much he ask for bj

3 hours ago, Guest Guest guest said:

It is then quite a normal for masseur to offer to perform bj on clients without protection? 

If you’re so scared and overly protective then you better refrain from any such encounters.

The masseur could have just 20mins before your treatment massaged someone with open wounds or a syphilis bump that burst during his massage, stuck his fingers up someone’s ass, or moved over some wet warts. And as you were short after the other client he forgot to wash n disinfect his hands. the masseur may have also fucked someone raw before your massage…
Everything is possible!

In the first place the masseur should not do any hanky panky at all. But you choose to.

As I have shown even without any sexual activity by the masseur there is a risk for customers to contract a disease.

Guest Guest guest
59 minutes ago, singalion said:

If you’re so scared and overly protective then you better refrain from any such encounters.

The masseur could have just 20mins before your treatment massaged someone with open wounds or a syphilis bump that burst during his massage, stuck his fingers up someone’s ass, or moved over some wet warts. And as you were short after the other client he forgot to wash n disinfect his hands. the masseur may have also fucked someone raw before your massage…
Everything is possible!

In the first place the masseur should not do any hanky panky at all. But you choose to.

As I have shown even without any sexual activity by the masseur there is a risk for customers to contract a disease.

I'm wondering why these masseurs do not take precautions for their own sake, given that they are very exposed with what they are doing. Is the money worth such risks?

You can add another poll here, how many guys prefer being sucked with a condom?

Maybe that gives response.

Eventually, you in your layer of precaution ask other guys to put on a condom for sucking.

But I doubt there are many doing this.

Further, I don't like your stance that Money boys or massage boys have a higher potential for STD.

There are plenty of guys who have multiple sex partners by day also...

Contracting a STD is surely not a matter of the amount of sexual expose.

The most innocent looking guy who abstained from sex for 6 months can also be a STD carrier.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest guest said:

I'm wondering why these masseurs do not take precautions for their own sake, given that they are very exposed with what they are doing. Is the money worth such risks?

They are more caution then others who play around

Cos masseur doing it as a job 

They know how to take care of themself

Guest Guest guest
On 4/21/2024 at 4:07 PM, thickhead79 said:

They are more caution then others who play around

Cos masseur doing it as a job 

They know how to take care of themself

Not really true. Do also note that gonorrhoea, which spreads easily through oral sex, nowadays is nearly untreatable, and it can cause widespread damage to a person's internal organs. 

Guest Tempted to KKJ
3 hours ago, Carpark B said:

Next time just opt for hj. Or do anal with a rubber. 

The masseur's KKJ is too hard to resist and he must zuk, zuk the KKJ to feel satisified.   Hope the sucker do not catch any diseases like STD, HIV, Hepatitis, E-coli, herpes..etc.

Moral of the story, it is just a KKJ,  don't anyhow zuk zuk and swallow.

16 hours ago, Guest Tempted to KKJ said:

The masseur's KKJ is too hard to resist and he must zuk, zuk the KKJ to feel satisified.   Hope the sucker do not catch any diseases like STD, HIV, Hepatitis, E-coli, herpes..etc.

Moral of the story, it is just a KKJ,  don't anyhow zuk zuk and swallow.

Yeah... can understand. I will have a tough time resisting too. . ;)

Guest Guest
On 4/20/2024 at 7:07 PM, Guest Guest Guest said:

Can I know how much "extra" (tip) did you pay for the BJ? Range ($$) also can ...  🤔

You came quickly like quite bo hua rite? You long time din come already is it? 😲

Guest Guest
On 4/21/2024 at 3:29 AM, tyan said:

Key word "well established spa in town" .... 😅

Guest Smelly KKJ
9 hours ago, Carpark B said:

Yeah... can understand. I will have a tough time resisting too. . ;)

2 hours ago, BubbaBear said:

terrible..! pls PM me where and who this masseur ...I'll verify for you whether he is infected.

Sure, tempted right?

It's all your fault or at least your parent's fault. Who ask you to have such a nice cock that is so irresistible just by looking at it and so delicious that the masseur can't help himself but to suck it?

I am sure the masseur is gay and in an established spa, I doubt any str8 masseur would suck a customer's cock. Usually, I think they will at most just HJ for the money. 

Your cock must be the right shape and "size" that the masseur will risk his job to suck it. So count yourself lucky. I am sure it would be a once in a blue moon thingy for the masseur that he sucked your cock. 

Then again, I could be wrong, your dick might just be small and puny that he just like to suck something cute and cuddly and see if he can makes you cum and take your money.

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest Guest guest
34 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

It's all your fault or at least your parent's fault. Who ask you to have such a nice cock that is so irresistible just by looking at it and so delicious that the masseur can't help himself but to suck it?

I am sure the masseur is gay and in an established spa, I doubt any str8 masseur would suck a customer's cock. Usually, I think they will at most just HJ for the money. 

Your cock must be the right shape and "size" that the masseur will risk his job to suck it. So count yourself lucky. I am sure it would be a once in a blue moon thingy for the masseur that he sucked your cock. 

Then again, I could be wrong, your dick might just be small and puny that he just like to suck something cute and cuddly and see if he can makes you cum and take your money.

It's a men's spa. So it might be normal for the masseur to offer that rather than the attraction of my penis? Update. I've received treatment for gonorrhoea / chlamydia due to symptoms. So it's not lucky. Now hoping it's not the super gonorrhoea strain. At least 2% of men infected have this locally. There is no treatment for this. 80% of oral gonorrhoea is asymptomatic, and transmission is 60%. So it's almost certain to get it if you receive a bj. If only I knew earlier.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest guest said:

It's a men's spa. So it might be normal for the masseur to offer that rather than the attraction of my penis? Update. I've received treatment for gonorrhoea / chlamydia due to symptoms. So it's not lucky. Now hoping it's not the super gonorrhoea strain. At least 2% of men infected have this locally. There is no treatment for this. 80% of oral gonorrhoea is asymptomatic, and transmission is 60%. So it's almost certain to get it if you receive a bj. If only I knew earlier.

Just one short encounter and u got gonorr? Many people suck and got sucked more times than gorillas eat bananas also never get

yes

STD has nothing to do w short or long encounter

22 minutes ago, Igood said:

Just one short encounter and u got gonorr? Many people suck and got sucked more times than gorillas eat bananas also never get

many didnt is cos their body gotten it, symptons can be non-surface outright but that didnt mean u didnt caught it

and Yes, many said such disease are often on the the person who sucked or the bottom

but many who recve the bj, also gotten it , in fact quite easily (be it short or faster encounter) 

for ggg who recve it, it is part and parcel , so.....
but usually spa masseur might put on a condom first, yes irresistable is our luck, even women masseure asked whether do i need to?

Guest A Windfall?
57 minutes ago, Igood said:

May be that one guy strike "lottery" lor.

Guest Guest guest
18 minutes ago, Guest A Windfall? said:

May be that one guy strike "lottery" lor.

Actually transmission rate for gonorrhoea is very high, especially if a person receive the bj. Just that in most cases its asymptomatic,  which is even worse, because the person will not seek treatment  and continue to spread to others. I found all these info too late.

Guest Guest guest
51 minutes ago, QinWei said:

but usually spa masseur might put on a condom first, yes irresistable is our luck, even women masseure asked whether do i need to?

It's quite puzzling that he didn't ask, for his own safety. He's a foreigner, I guess on a work pass. it's typical for foreign masseurs in these spas in town to offer services without protection?

2 hours ago, Guest Guest guest said:

It's quite puzzling that he didn't ask, for his own safety. He's a foreigner, I guess on a work pass. it's typical for foreign masseurs in these spas in town to offer services without protection?

Usu they will put on

Guest Guest

Even for a well established spa, masseur also offered bj to customer? Is this a straight massage spa? This really sounds unbelievable.

Guest Guest
On 4/21/2024 at 2:28 PM, Guest Guest guest said:

Wonder how much they got paid for such service?

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, QinWei said:

yes

STD has nothing to do w short or long encounter

many didnt is cos their body gotten it, symptons can be non-surface outright but that didnt mean u didnt caught it

and Yes, many said such disease are often on the the person who sucked or the bottom

but many who recve the bj, also gotten it , in fact quite easily (be it short or faster encounter) 

for ggg who recve it, it is part and parcel , so.....

Looks like those who 'play' around, should be high chance would got STD but they themselves do not know it, as some are asymptomatic. This is a price of 'playing around' with strangers. If want to do it, don't scare of contacting STD. If scare of getting STD, don't have fun in any sexual form with another stranger. 

Guest Guest guest
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Even for a well established spa, masseur also offered bj to customer? Is this a straight massage spa? This really sounds unbelievable.

It's a gay spa in town area that's been around for many years. You can find it in our listing. Maybe it's not "well-established " per your definition. The masseurs are from South East Asia or China I think.

Guest Treatable not Curable

all curable by medication.

TREATABLE and not curable.

But one thing is right, don't worry too much. A lot of us has herpes, female or male, just have a healthy lifestyle all will be fine.

Very likely he is doing this not exclusively for only you. Many more others he had done this with before. Based on my gut feel.

If too many bj high risk right 

On 4/28/2024 at 7:58 AM, Guest Guest guest said:

It's a gay spa in town area that's been around for many years. You can find it in our listing. Maybe it's not "well-established " per your definition. The masseurs are from South East Asia or China I think.

If it is a gay spa, i think even for well established also would have such 'service from masseurs, since gays are known to be always horny and looking for fun. 🤣 No need to feel so surprise when masseurs perform BJ.

Guest Guest guest
On 5/4/2024 at 1:17 AM, Guest uh huh said:

Very likely he is doing this not exclusively for only you. Many more others he had done this with before. Based on my gut feel.

He also wanted to deep kiss me, but I was a bit wary, so didn't respond. But it was really, really hot. Clothes all came off too. He was so horny I could've fxxked him if I wanted to. But consequences are not worth it, as I found out.

22 minutes ago, Guest Guest guest said:

He also wanted to deep kiss me, but I was a bit wary, so didn't respond. But it was really, really hot. Clothes all came off too. He was so horny I could've fxxked him if I wanted to. But consequences are not worth it, as I found out.

The masseur (maybe from China?) must have liked you very much? Maybe you are his type? 🤔

or he is just doing a “job” to earn extra commission …. ? 🤔

Guest Guest guest
42 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

The masseur (maybe from China?) must have liked you very much? Maybe you are his type? 🤔

or he is just doing a “job” to earn extra commission …. ? 🤔

Only those who frequent these spas will know if its the norm. The masseur is quite pro in his massage though. Its not like he's a money boy. I cannot divulge which country he's from, else some guys here will guess.

Guest Guest
20 hours ago, Guest Guest guest said:

Only those who frequent these spas will know if its the norm. The masseur is quite pro in his massage though. Its not like he's a money boy. I cannot divulge which country he's from, else some guys here will guess.

Will you go back to the same masseur (assume from China) again for your next visit? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.