Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

Planning a bukkake on a sub. Any 20s<35 slim guys wanna take part in one? Any race, but vers tops preferred. Best if u can commit to saving a few day's load (you can edge yourself of cos, just don't cum.)

Pls be prepared to share ur bod pic n telegram ID with me. Advance apologies I can't respond to everyone, especially if you are an unknown relatively new profile unless you can convince me u r legit.

Date tbc if theres enough guys, probably a weekend. Thanks

Any muscular or Leanfit sub here like to exhibit and get naked in public?

-Grab topless or in thongs/g string/naked home (no clothes allowed)

-topless or naked in karaoke or movie 

-get topless eating in coffee shop/hawker centre 

-walk naked or in sexy attire in park or strolling 

-walk to Sentosa from walkboard way in boxer shorts or thongs and buy or eat topless

Whenever I feel safe and ask u to strip, u just do what I ask u.

I will let u wear the minimum clothing as possibles. “No dress code” allows unless permission given. Whenever u are alone, u have to be topless whether is outside or at home. U have to show me when I ask for it or any task I give to u

On 5/18/2023 at 5:25 PM, Kenshi said:

Any dom/masters seeking slave for punishment / humiliation / dog training?

Example sessions include:

• Having slave perform PT workout in an outdoor fitness corner wearing just a PT shorts
  • Bringing slave to a beach park and having slave wear only speedos

During the session, sir will have slave perform forced workouts, and will pinch/spank slave when slave is not performing to expectations.

Pm me @kazukikinokintaro tg

Just stealing this paragraph from kazuki as it sounds like what I'm looking for:

Anyone here with transport or can host that is interested in a NM for CMNM or exhibition? 

You bring me around and whenever you feel the coast is clear you can ask me to strip. Let me wear the bare minimum of clothing as possible. No dress code allowed unless I have your permission. No purposeful endangerment though, all in good fun ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hi, sirs, im an a 27 year old straight Chinese submissive here, i am willing to try be trained by Chinese master for light service, i am from kl area and can travel within klang valley. looking to be trained outdoors late at night. willing to try simple task like cock sucking, shoe licking, ass licking. Never experienced service a man before and willing to be trained. 

looking for pure master, Chinese only

tele : @jonas123lim

I'm a submissive top, looking for these activities with a dom or anyone interested to explore with me:

- cmnm (clothed male nude male); I will be nude in your presence

- light bondage (restraints, blindfolds, light spanking)

- pube and ass shaving

- edging and cum control

- outdoor activities related to exhibitionism and exposing me (naked jog in park, etc)

- open to other suggestions :)

I am a kinky, horny and submissive crossdressing sissy slave seeking to be enslaved and owned I by a dominant master.

I love to be in my sexy lingerie, tied up in my slave attire on my knees while my master fuck my mouth and throat mercilessly. 

I want  to be a sissy cocksucking  slave to huge cocks and kinky master... Make me suck your big fat cock and drink your cum ... Pump my mouth make me suck you for long time like girl while you cum many times and make me drink your sperm every single time. I want to be a humiliation slave. verbally humiliate me and I will be your bitch

Add me at tele xd_cumslave. For those who have tried to add me at tele but couldn’t find me, you can try to add me again. Issue fixed

CD920EAD-E24A-4B87-9720-5E95787E4DF9.jpeg