Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

Chinese 55 172 70 gay btm AMK.  

Love to Lick Suck Hot Young Lean Malay/Chinese Cock and Swallow Hot Juicy Cum.

Love to smell socks and shoes esp those after long hour wearing.

Love to Smell Lick Tired Feet and Toes Sucking.

Skype ID - amkjay

Line ID - 87amkjay

Hi I am 25/169/68 local chinese sub with 4 inch cock. Looking for master to train me to be fit. Will report to you my weight every morning with a pic of my morning wood and send nudes after every workout. You can also punish me if I miss a workout or cheat on my diet. Also into edging, humiliation, following orders etc. Will serve you faithfully in return for the training. Open to exploring.

PM me if interested :)

Edited by Melancholic
25 minutes ago, spurt said:

Any slave just wants to be a cum rag, and nothing but a cum rag? No touching, no bj, just kneel there and wait for my load to be shot on ur face. And I leave after dumping my cum. 

Me. Line: frust88

Edited by faiz21

Hi I am 25/169/68 local chinese sub, slightly chub with 4 inch cock. Looking for master to train me to be fit. Will report to you my weight every morning with a nude pic. You can also punish me if I miss a workout or cheat on my diet. Also into edging, humiliation, following orders etc. Will serve you faithfully in return for the training. Open to exploring.

PM me if interested :)

2 hours ago, asianthickcock said:

If you are a sub or have kinks to be a sub pm me.

Hi

7 hours ago, subbtm said:

Hahah. The more the merrier no? Sluts need to please as many as possible!

I love to join you if possible preferably on weekends late nights. It will be good for masters to command us together. With 2 or more slaves,we can motivate each other to spur on especially on physical exercises meted out by the masters.

Masters will be happy when we take turns to groan and moan...it adds to the excitement and climax the atmosphere. Play with discreet, Just no permanent marks, no love bites and be safe. No anal only sex toys and they must be clean..

Edited by seewai
On 8/3/2020 at 8:48 PM, miloninja said:

has any masters/doms tried commanding their slaves/subs by using a language they dont understand, kind of like telling dogs/pets to do things (sit, shake hand, fetch, roll over the floor, shake their butts etc) haha is this a thing ?

I don't know of any specifically but I do know handlers who focus on puppy play/training might train their pups with "pup language", because essentially if you were to be fully immersed into being an animal, you'd have to be taught to forget human language.