Male HQ

All About Popper - Is It Legal? / Side Effects (Compiled)

Guest gomxi

Guest popperbate

Anybody like popperbating? I will watch pxxn, take poppers and cum damn good. Sometimes I'll edge for 2 hours before letting it all go with a good sniff... song man.

Anybody like popperbating? I will watch pxxn, take poppers and cum damn good. Sometimes I'll edge for 2 hours before letting it all go with a good sniff... song man.

Dont understand what is "popperbate"....is it masturbate with poppers = popperbate?

2 hours......very sian le..... if 2 hours of fxxk then good, hehe....

for me, watch pxxn with pops....the most 20-30 mins. sure cum one la. how to hold it....headache with pro-long poppers sniffing...worse still the "hardness" gone........

Can anyone tell me which Sauna's sell poppers? I know Raw used to but they are closed and Shogun does not.

I like to use occasionally that I bought cheaply in London and I have run out

Albacore

Dont understand what is "popperbate"....is it masturbate with poppers = popperbate?

2 hours......very sian le..... if 2 hours of fxxk then good, hehe....

for me, watch pxxn with pops....the most 20-30 mins. sure cum one la. how to hold it....headache with pro-long poppers sniffing...worse still the "hardness" gone........

Guest Lee Nan Sing
Can anyone tell me which Sauna's sell poppers? I know Raw used to but they are closed and Shogun does not.

I like to use occasionally that I bought cheaply in London and I have run out

Albacore

Do you really read what people write in the net? :rolleyes:

Guest Lee Nan Sing
Yes I do read thank you. I am mature enough to make up my own mind to use or not to use,

if you are implying that I should not take. Please speak plainly not in coded language.

My God..You r still a kid..

I did not implying that you should take or shouldn't. Please read properly want people write.

Its all written in this page and yet you still can ask around where to buy poppers?

Theres really something wrong with you or your eyes. I dun want to say any more to you.

Enjoy your day... :swear:

Well you are quite wrong I have not been a kid for many years, and a lot of the info on this page is old dated stuff, I am just trying to get a current view on what is available and where. No need to lose your temper.

By the way your command of english is very poor.

My God..You r still a kid..

I did not implying that you should take or shouldn't. Please read properly want people write.

Its all written in this page and yet you still can ask around where to buy poppers?

Theres really something wrong with you or your eyes. I dun want to say any more to you.

Enjoy your day... :swear:

Guest Lee Nan Sing
Well you are quite wrong I have not been a kid for many years, and a lot of the info on this page is old dated stuff, I am just trying to get a current view on what is available and where. No need to lose your temper.

By the way your command of english is very poor.

From your earlier reply I thought you didnt want to say any more to me, I must have woken you from your slumber. Just relax man take it easy we're not talking about the world economy here.

Can I ask why you are a guest not a member when you have so much to contibute?

My simple request for popper information seems to have got lost. :whistle:

What to do, my parents put me to a chinese school since young. Unlike you that came from so call a english school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

So since u say that this page is old dated stuff, why dun you help us to update this page with lots of new and great stuff. :clap:

• 1 month later...
Guest WTB_poppers

Hmm..but just wondering, where else besides sauna can i get iron horse? i'm have tried it once and i'm sure impress it's effect to make feel so horny :P but nonetheless, i'm having hard time finding them, would really appreciate any replies! :)

www.epoppers.com

go crazy - I think they still give out freebies when you buy a few at a go.

My review on these

IronHorse - Very strong and long lasting, abit more will make you dizzy. And I like it !!!

Kryptonite - PHEWWW ....... PHEW>>>> PHEW!!!!! Green Laser

Gold Seal - Nice and smooth and ........ OOOoooooooo......Yeahhhh.........fxxkme.......fxxme.......... .

Quick Silver - erm... not into quickies

Rush - Don't rush to get this.

RAM - OOOOooooo La La ..........

Edited by Flexagon

Dear Guys,

This post have been a controversial post for us and we had allow the post purely for the exchange and discussion of information with regards to it's usage, effects, etc.

Please refrain from soliciting business in the Main Forum as we do not want BW to be seen as propagating chem use, regardless to its legality.

Violating post will be removed.

Hey folks, like to know if its good to keep poppers in fridge be it open/not opened? <_<

Keep in freezer if you wanna prolong the effect of opened poppers. For unopened ones can just keep inside your drawer which is good and cool enough to store it.

Do not get wrong idea of pops as water. Put pops inside freezer wont "fross" them into ice cube. The mellting point of pops is far below 0 degress. You will see it remain as liquid.

i used to place them at normal fridge till one time i accidentally placed them in freezer then i found this trick. the opened pops stayed powerful for more than 1 month.

As what our friend had mentioned, the trick is to placed opened before poppers in the freezer to sustain it's freshness.

By doing that u may keep it fresh for one year. I guess u don't need that much of shelf life as most of us bought the small 9ml bottle. Most probably you finish using it within 2 to 3 months.

I really hate the smell of stale poppers. Smell like after gym socks. Yucky !

I'll throw the whole bottle away. Be careful when buying poppers. Some are selling expired stuff which is already stale poppers even before opening the bottle for first time use.

Fresh poppers smell a bit sweet.

Keep in a cool and dry place.

As what our friend had mentioned, the trick is to placed opened before poppers in the freezer to sustain it's freshness.

By doing that u may keep it fresh for one year. I guess u don't need that much of shelf life as most of us bought the small 9ml bottle. Most probably you finish using it within 2 to 3 months.

I'll throw the whole bottle away. Be careful when buying poppers. Some are selling expired stuff which is already stale poppers even before opening the bottle for first time use.

Bro, 1 bottle for 3 months? sure or not. me most likely 4-5 weeks. if shared during action will last for 2-3 weeks.

Never keep opened pops in freezer for more than 1 month so i cant comment if it is still fresh. But for sure if opened and kept in freezer within 1 month the taste is still as powerful as freshly opened pops. For pops over 1 month i normally give away as small gift after action. Just dont like to use "old" pops.....

but for my unopened stock i keep inside my drawer which is cool and dry. so far so good. after 2 months of purchase it still stay fresh and powerful.

I'm not a heavy user.

Or rather I prefer not using it at all.

As for your usage pattern, guess it don't last that long.

Poppers are more suitable for bottom men. But some tops like it too but your erection won't be that hard ! Ha ha

I'm not a heavy user.

Or rather I prefer not using it at all.

As for your usage pattern, guess it don't last that long.

Poppers are more suitable for bottom men. But some tops like it too but your erection won't be that hard ! Ha ha

Bro, i can do both lah. So i use pops when i m top or bottom. No prob with erection. As hard as iron...

U r right. i dont use old pops so when it reach 1/4 bottle left i will give it away.

Do you think the popper sell at 17 is geniue?

Poppers selling at 17 are genuine.

They are selling poppers manufacture by the PWD brands

PWD brands poppers are the largest and most common poppers around the world.

You can get Rush, Ram, Hardware over there.

I'm not here to promote the sales and neither am I related to 17.

Generally, price of one small bottle 9ml poppers cost around $35.

I still don't prefer guys to use poppers.

Use with caution when needed.

Any other place other then suana I can get it at? Thanks

Dear Brother,

The easiest way to buy popper is from the local sauna.

You do not need to go into the sauna. You do not need to become a sauna member.

Just walk in to the sauna counter, buy, pay and go.

Sauna like 17, blue heaven and heater room are selling.

I'm unsure whether absolute is selling.

Other ways of buying poppers is to order online through the Internet and send directly to your home in a parcel.

Can go through the customs. But also by luck, if your parcel detained, just don't collect and misowned the parcel will do.

Order online is not really cheap. You pay shipping cost. Order online unless that brand of popper is not available in singapore.

Example, jungle juice, Taiwan blue, iron horse, Amsterdam and many more

Please go read all my previous postings in this thread and they are still valid info as of today. Thanks.

Guest guest
Thanks Flexagon and Ixmog you guys had gave me great info :rolleyes: haha.

i bought my rush and jungle juice at absolute for $23 only per bottle, i think its the cheapest in town

if i can i will try to share with my friends, 5 bottle for $100

i bought my rush and jungle juice at absolute for $23 only per bottle, i think its the cheapest in town

That is a good buy !

17 selling at $35

Blue heaven selling at $30

So absolute is having great Singapore sale. Ha ha ...

Edited by ixmog

Guest -touch-
That is a good buy !

17 selling at $35

Blue heaven selling at $30

So absolute is having great Singapore sale. Ha ha ...

Prolonged use of poppers - which are actually meant for furnishing/firing/painting/electroplating purposes WILL led to lung and brain damage, human or non-human, gay or straight. PERIOD. Don't sell your life short. NO FURTHER WARNING.

Guest -touch-
Dear Brother,

The easiest way to buy popper is from the local sauna.

You do not need to go into the sauna. You do not need to become a sauna member.

Just walk in to the sauna counter, buy, pay and go.

Sauna like 17, blue heaven and heater room are selling.

I'm unsure whether absolute is selling.

Other ways of buying poppers is to order online through the Internet and send directly to your home in a parcel.

Can go through the customs. But also by luck, if your parcel detained, just don't collect and misowned the parcel will do.

Order online is not really cheap. You pay shipping cost. Order online unless that brand of popper is not available in singapore.

Example, jungle juice, Taiwan blue, iron horse, Amsterdam and many more

Please go read all my previous postings in this thread and they are still valid info as of today. Thanks.

Gay lifestyle is healthy lifestyle. You WILL get lung and brain damage by sniffing poppers. NO FURTHER WARNING.

Gay lifestyle is healthy lifestyle. You WILL get lung and brain damage by sniffing poppers. NO FURTHER WARNING.

Hey touch, it would be nice if you also can provide up some link to articles on the net that further substantiate your statement. It'll be good info and for ppl to decide. What do you think? :smokin:

Edited by Flexagon

Guest guest

no leh this is not their great singapore sale

all along i also buy rush at $23 since like months ago

but i try to buy 5 at $100 to save more money loh

aiya everything u take in excess is no good lah everyone knows that including salt and sugar hahhahahaha

Prolonged use of poppers - which are actually meant for furnishing/firing/painting/electroplating purposes WILL led to lung and brain damage, human or non-human, gay or straight. PERIOD. Don't sell your life short. NO FURTHER WARNING.

Meant for furnishing/firing/painting/electroplating?

Where do u get your information from?

Poppers is the street name for various alkyl nitrites, which was previously used to treat angina (severe chest pain due to ischemia of the heart muscle).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers

Guest Chingay
Meant for furnishing/firing/painting/electroplating?

Where do u get your information from?

Poppers is the street name for various alkyl nitrites, which was previously used to treat angina (severe chest pain due to ischemia of the heart muscle).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers

Probably the poppers he used are industrial strength type of poppers, brains got popped. :twisted:

I do understand the good point of you and your concern on the risks of using poppers. But your info regarding poppers as a agent for furnishing/firing/painting/electroplating purposes are not valid. Industrial type of chemical are glue, thinner and kerosene. These are the type of chemical abuse inhalent under the Singapore law which are classified illegal. Inhaling of correction fluid (liquid paper) is also consider abuse and illegal. These are the one that causes brain and lung damage.

Go do some homework.

Poppers are nitrites and had not been regulated in Singapore. It is used to be a treatment for angina heart condition. For people that are regular user of poppers, do take precaution on yourself and not over used it.

After all it is your own life and you decide.

Edited by ixmog

A word of advice - take the labels off the poppers after you've purchased it. Just in case some people of authority (like a policeman) were to catch you in possession of it, you just have to tell him "It's my camera lens cleaner." Well, I mean, it does contain alcohol and smells like cleaner... :twisted:

A word of advice - take the labels off the poppers after you've purchased it. Just in case some people of authority (like a policeman) were to catch you in possession of it, you just have to tell him "It's my camera lens cleaner." Well, I mean, it does contain alcohol and smells like cleaner... :twisted:

Why go thru such trouble when popper is legal....?

I don't mind to have mr policeman provided he is a nice one take a whiff off my poppers (labelled off), then.... then..... it either me or him will get popped. :twisted:

Why go thru such trouble when popper is legal....?

Just saying. Some of them might wanna try and be funny make things difficult for u esp if they're those who are ya-ya. For example, taking photos in an MRT station is perfectly legal but once this MRT staff stopped me and wanna make things difficult talk about confiscating my camera and searching my bag.

• 4 months later...

A new liquid-based sex drug is being sold readily in several gay spas here.

Sold in 8ml bottles, the drug contains amyl nitrites, a controlled drug that helps to open blood vessels and is used to treat heart patients.

While it could cause permanent brain damage and even death, the drug is being sold at gay spas here, as well as through 'freelance salesmen'.

Read the full story in the 8 Nov edition of The New Paper.

http://tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,219930,00.html?

I would say this doesn't come as a surprise and if saunas were less obvious about it (17 especially) it would have been fine...

Now that the media got wind of these activities, something will happen. Just I don't know what.

Any thoughts?

Edited by chapapa

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.