Pulse  Clinic

Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)

Guest want_to_know

• G_M changed the title to Autocum Experience Discussion : Autocum while being fxxked + How To Autocum / Cum Handsfree? (Compiled)
  • 4 weeks later...

Fuck this jock outdoor and he autocum coz hit his Gspot. Maybe if indoor it make a difference? Hmm, I don't enjoy it but find it interesting....

So autocum depends on gspot? Or how you fuck or play him...? 

Got few who.. just by licking slowly up down up down... his nipples he autocum...

Guest Guest

Sexed with a daddy sometimes ago. He was leaning against the headboard of the bed with a pillow behind his back and I was lying on my side way hugging him and on the same time playing his nipples and chest.  After 10mins of licking his nipples n kissing with him, he autocum without me even touching his hard cock. I saw him constantly twitching his hard cock and when he was near cumming, he lifted his hip up and down and then he shot out lots on his abdominal. Really amazing. 

Guest Guestnip
On 1/11/2022 at 10:50 PM, Guest Guest said:

Sexed with a daddy sometimes ago. He was leaning against the headboard of the bed with a pillow behind his back and I was lying on my side way hugging him and on the same time playing his nipples and chest.  After 10mins of licking his nipples n kissing with him, he autocum without me even touching his hard cock. I saw him constantly twitching his hard cock and when he was near cumming, he lifted his hip up and down and then he shot out lots on his abdominal. Really amazing. 

Wow, reminded me of my own experience but it was not during sex. This happened years ago when I was traveling in Kerala and decided to go for an Ayurvedic treatment. When the therapist walked in to give me a full body massage, I almost went hard instantly because of his good looks and muscled body. He said he is training for some competition during the small talk. I was made to wear a loin cloth, he actually helped me put it on and probably notice my semi… Everything was normal as he proceeded with the massage on the back, very sensual as you would expect from Ayurvedic massage because of the stroke and amount of oil used. He then removed the loin cloth and spent quite a long time on my butt and thighs. He did not help me put on the loin cloth back when I was asked to turn over, obviously I was fully hard by now. He continued the massage without touching my cock. When he was massaging my chest, I can’t help but moan because my nipples are my most sensitive points. He noticed how I thrust my chest up when his fingers brush against my nipples and asked if I am ok. I told him I feel good and apologized for the hardon. He said it’s normal and that his nipples are also very sensitive. I was then surprised when he told me to just close my eyes and relax and don’t tense up so much. He proceeded to put more hot oil on my nipples, rolling them between his thumbs and fingers, using his nails and at some point pinching it, all the while asking if I am ok, haha. After a while he wipe my chest with a towel and covered my eyes. I was shocked when I felt his tongue on my nipples, he alternate between licking, sucking and gently biting them. I autocum very quickly, it was my first time autocum, shot a lot and it felt amazing. He cleaned me up and finish the massage silently. I went back the next day and manage to play with his nipples. Till this day I still jerk off thinking about the whole experience. Too bad I’ve never encounter such thing anymore.

Hahahaha tried to achieve autocum solely through nipple stimulation. Managed to do it with my balls between my crossed thighs while tensing up my thighs to apply some pressure on the prostate as well. Didn't think it was possible but damn it feels amazing.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter