Male HQ

Movie Recommendations / Reviews (Str8, Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest IslandMan

For the past years, the Koreans had produced good romantic dramas and at same times the film shooting venues become tourist attraction which draw many other Asians to visit Korea which good revenue for the country.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I like "You've Got Mail"!!!

It's premiered at the stage where internet age is booming, online chat is gaining up speed, not to mention instant messaging is blooming too!! Very appropriate and timely done, that I watched it 2 times in theatre, countless time on DVD.

I can't resist Tom Hank + Meg Ryan duo, and of course, top it off with Nora Ephron, are just sacharine sweet combination that once you finished watching the movie, the world seem so sweet and mushy!!

OK shy to say, but my favourite romantic movie is a Chinese one, and those who know me know I can't read Chinese.

It is Comrades: Almost a Love Story (1996) starring my all time favourite female actress Maggie Cheung :P and Leon Lai and Eric Tsang (the cute little piggie looking actor :P ) Haha. The Chinese title is Tian Mi Mi.

My favourite scene is when Maggie was working as a masseuse to get some money and she had to massage Eric who was a big-time gangster. Eric had lots of traditional tattoos on his back.

He enjoyed his massage and wanted Maggie to do "happy endings" but Maggie refused. He, lying down on his stomach, turned his head around and asked her if she knew who he was and wasn't she afraid of him. She told him no, she was only afraid of mice. He took a good look at her, turned back his head without saying anything, and let her continue the massage.

It must have been a few days later when she had to massage him again. Eric was lying face down with a towel covering his back. Maggie started to pull down the towel slowly revealing all the traditional Chinese tattoos on his back and in the middle of it all was was a new tattoo of Mickey Mouse! :D

Of course they became an item together after that.

I am a sucker for such tender gestures. Better than roses or dinners for the holidays anytime. :D

:hat: :smokin:

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

A memorable movie "What Dreams May Come" (1998). The tagline "After life there is more. The end is just the beginning".

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

I like "You've Got Mail"!!!

It's premiered at the stage where internet age is booming, online chat is gaining up speed, not to mention instant messaging is blooming too!! Very appropriate and timely done, that I watched it 2 times in theatre, countless time on DVD.

I can't resist Tom Hank + Meg Ryan duo, and of course, top it off with Nora Ephron, are just sacharine sweet combination that once you finished watching the movie, the world seem so sweet and mushy!!

Oh yeah, Tom Hanks always acted in good films, one of good character of him was the film 'the Airport'.

My choice :

most romantic gay movie - Trick (staring christian campbell, and the hunk John Paul Pitoc)

most romantic hetero movie - Must love dogs (staring Diane Lane, John Cusack)

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

God, I've been waiting for this one for so long! The trailer showing on tv now makes you want to rush out and see it first. Ah, BUT the people in Japan will see it first- the film premiere there instead of the US. So, this time, spiderman sort of went over the dark side and became that black spider right? Hmmm... cant wait. :D

I like spiderman and going to watch it..

but Is it true that Japan would finally get to see something bf singapore too?? coz here the movies are sooo sooo late..Wahhhh, i so proud. :D:D:D

erection day, venom an alien entered spider so spidy become not so gd..

initially maybe spidy is lawful good but venom is kind of chaotic in nature not actually bad but like ah beng.. so he corrupted spidey

venom an alien entered spider so spidy become not so gd..

initially maybe spidy is lawful good but venom is kind of chaotic in nature not actually bad but like ah beng.. so he corrupted spidey

hahaha, your description so cute. :D There's also that very good-looking guy, Franco something, who played the bad guy. His father went psycho in the earlier spiderman film and turned into that green monster, remember? The new trailer got show him coming out of the chamber naked- very long shot of course. After all, this is a family film. Yes, Japan is the first country to see this movie ahead of US and Spore.

Guest ceason

Andy@Tokyo, not to worry. I don't think there was a Spiderman premier at Roppongi. But there is a Spiderman exhibition going on now if you are interested. Japan will indeed be one of the first to get to see Spidey 3 though. Too bad I'll be back in Sg then....

It is Comrades: Almost a Love Story (1996) starring my all time favourite female actress Maggie Cheung :P and Leon Lai and Eric Tsang (the cute little piggie looking actor :P ) Haha. The Chinese title is Tian Mi Mi.

Like it too but for different reasons. :) Like the score and how surreal the movie was.

Like the ending where there was a scene showing the paths of Leon and Maggie actually crossed without them knowing it.

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

haha... Oralb, u are getting funnier! :D But you are right- Tobey is quite cute. James Franco, his best friend and also ace enemy, is even cuter. I wish they'd romance each other rahter than that boring Mary Jane girl. If I am the director, I would have killed her off the screen in the very first Spiderman.

Harry Potter only got nerdy young actors in it.

Guest Guest

Just saw the movie premiere today at GV ViVo City. Nice show and good effects, worth seeing..wouldn't want to reveal the plot though.

Saw Taufik and some Mediacorp stars as well.

Added new story.

ED version of spider-man will have Mary Jane killed, aunt may killed instead of uncle ben.

1st movie, uncle ben taught spidey that with great cock comes great responsibility :) spidey used his "ability" on green goblin, killing him in the final orgasm.

2nd movie, doc octopussy showed up with, yes, FOUR large long tentacles, rem those jap hentai movies where the girls were surrounded by tentacles liked cock? that's spidey ordeal this time, where he battled 4 large tentacles trying to invade his spandex hugging white ass. Last scene, Doc Oc died of overdose of orgasm (can u imagine cuming 4 times in a row and he was a old man leh?)

3nd movie, new green goblin decided to teach spidy a lesson on how to attain satisfaction without killing your partner. Sandman and Venom came joining in the fun...

see the new trailer of Spidey3, where green goblin came from behind to do doggie and his cum threw spidey to the wall... spidey got so excited that he ripped off his black spandex...the orgy party started with the sandman and venom

man i should be a p--n director

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

u forgot to add.. in movie 3..

venom entered spidy and got stuck coz too big..

spidy cannot tahan and turn black black...

being top he realised that he is not suited for btm roles..

so has to force venom out..of his

sandman tried to join in but spidy dont like orgy too

i dont know how to end sandman

:(

I hope Spiderman 3 will be as touching as 2. I remember tears forming in my eyes in the theatre at the death scene of his 'father' (uncle really because he is an orphan). I quickly rubbed away my tears pretending that some dirt got into my eye. My little niece was sniffing away too. She was old enough to understand. So when revenge came for Spiderman, it was so sweet to watch.

Added new story.

ED version of spider-man will have Mary Jane killed, aunt may killed instead of uncle ben.

1st movie, uncle ben taught spidey that with great cock comes great responsibility :) spidey used his "ability" on green goblin, killing him in the final orgasm.

2nd movie, doc octopussy showed up with, yes, FOUR large long tentacles, rem those jap hentai movies where the girls were surrounded by tentacles liked cock? that's spidey ordeal this time, where he battled 4 large tentacles trying to invade his spandex hugging white ass. Last scene, Doc Oc died of overdose of orgasm (can u imagine cuming 4 times in a row and he was a old man leh?)

3nd movie, new green goblin decided to teach spidy a lesson on how to attain satisfaction without killing your partner. Sandman and Venom came joining in the fun...

see the new trailer of Spidey3, where green goblin came from behind to do doggie and his cum threw spidey to the wall... spidey got so excited that he ripped off his black spandex...the orgy party started with the sandman and venom

man i should be a p--n director

:clap:

Can nominate OB as the BEST p--n Director in BW.

I love the bnlack spidey, more sexy :P

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Oh yeah, Tom Hanks always acted in good films, one of good character of him was the film 'the Airport'.

hmmmm...maybe The Terminal? :blink:

Yeah you are right, it should be "the Terminal". Tks for correction.

http://www.theterminal-themovie.com/

Guest boy2man

Dragon Eye Congee - A Dream of Love (2005 Taiwan) - starring Fann Wong, Shaun Tam, Ivy Yin Hsin

A low-profile arthouse film with a simple but tragic storyline.

• HendryTan changed the title to Movie Recommendations / Reviews (Str8, Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked, unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.