Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

Guest Concern

Maybe of the real age to actually succeeding in the actual education level! It got mixed identity of how and to differentiate the mentality, got delusion between a rabbit and a mouse. So I taught how to draw a longer ear to help, understood that it was a rabbit. Maybe it seen the rabbit before, but it felt that why am I still defining the rabbit and mouse. Guess should be defining the difference between their classmate on having; gor gor having some blackforested lalang when peeing.

2 minutes ago, Guest Concern said:

Maybe of the real age to actually succeeding in the actual education level! It got mixed identity of how and to differentiate the mentality, got delusion between a rabbit and a mouse. So I taught how to draw a longer ear to help, understood that it was a rabbit. Maybe it seen the rabbit before, but it felt that why am I still defining the rabbit and mouse. Guess should be defining the difference between their classmate on having; gor gor having some blackforested lalang when peeing.

I don't mean to be rude, but why is your English so odd?

Vice-principal sex crimes trial: Alleged victim says that man would 'guilt-trip' him into sexual acts

SINGAPORE - He was 16 years old and in Secondary 1 in 2005 when he moved into the home of a primary school vice-principal, a district court heard on Tuesday (March 27).

The boy, now 29 years old, told the court the move marked the start of an escalation in the man's alleged sexual offences against him.

Testifying on the second day of a trial, the victim said that the vice-principal, who had agreed to be his guardian, regularly performed oral sex on him in the Woodlands flat. The older man also made the then boy do likewise to him.

The victim, who slept in the same bed as his guardian, also told the court that when he refused, the vice-principal, now 55, would "guilt trip" him by leaving the bedroom to sleep on a sofa outside.

The victim, who came from China in 1999, added that the man had also told him that he could end up like his mother who was repatriated from Singapore around 2002 for working here illegally.

The court heard that the victim finally moved out of the Woodlands flat after about nine years in 2013.

He testified on Tuesday that he reported the alleged offences to the police only in November 2015 due to his responsibilities to the vice-principal's family. He said he had treated the man's parents like his own grandparents.

The victim told District Judge Chay Yuen Fatt that he had been been taking care of the older man's sickly parents and his alleged abuser was also supporting the family financially.

Wiping away his tears, he added: "If I reported, the whole family dynamics would change because (the vice-principal's) job would be affected."

The vice-principal is on trial for three counts of committing an indecent act on a young person and six counts of having carnal intercourse against the order of nature with the victim when he was a teenager. He has been suspended from his duties.

The victim, who is now a Singaporean, and the vice-principal cannot be named because of a gag order.

The trial is continuing.

16 minutes ago, ckson said:

Vice-principal sex crimes trial: Alleged victim says that man would 'guilt-trip' him into sexual acts

SINGAPORE - He was 16 years old and in Secondary 1 in 2005 when he moved into the home of a primary school vice-principal, a district court heard on Tuesday (March 27).

The boy, now 29 years old, told the court the move marked the start of an escalation in the man's alleged sexual offences against him.

Testifying on the second day of a trial, the victim said that the vice-principal, who had agreed to be his guardian, regularly performed oral sex on him in the Woodlands flat. The older man also made the then boy do likewise to him.

The victim, who slept in the same bed as his guardian, also told the court that when he refused, the vice-principal, now 55, would "guilt trip" him by leaving the bedroom to sleep on a sofa outside.

The victim, who came from China in 1999, added that the man had also told him that he could end up like his mother who was repatriated from Singapore around 2002 for working here illegally.

The court heard that the victim finally moved out of the Woodlands flat after about nine years in 2013.

He testified on Tuesday that he reported the alleged offences to the police only in November 2015 due to his responsibilities to the vice-principal's family. He said he had treated the man's parents like his own grandparents.

The victim told District Judge Chay Yuen Fatt that he had been been taking care of the older man's sickly parents and his alleged abuser was also supporting the family financially.

Wiping away his tears, he added: "If I reported, the whole family dynamics would change because (the vice-principal's) job would be affected."

The vice-principal is on trial for three counts of committing an indecent act on a young person and six counts of having carnal intercourse against the order of nature with the victim when he was a teenager. He has been suspended from his duties.

The victim, who is now a Singaporean, and the vice-principal cannot be named because of a gag order.

The trial is continuing.

中国阿哥, 不要哭!

我们支持你!

Poor thing, kenna sodomised and then still took care of the old mans older parents.

reminds me of the movie 川岛芳子, kenna raped by foster dad, and in his old age, still took care of him.

GOOD ON HIM for studying hard to be a doc and gained PR. And caring for the old folks...

要勇敢!

Edited by FluteGuan

20 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

中国阿哥, 不要哭!

我们支持你!

Poor thing, kenna sodomised and then still took care of the old mans older parents.

reminds me of the movie 川岛芳子, kenna raped by foster dad, and in his old age, still took care of him.

GOOD ON HIM for studying hard to be a doc and gained PR. And caring for the old folks...

要勇敢!

Wow!! What movie is that?  :twisted:

I don't know if there was any sodomy involved. Maybe there wasn't . . . 

Guest Concern

When I in secondary school doing newspaper cutting assignments, I would definately choose this type of article. Got rape! Cheap lotion! Rapist! Thats all!

28 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Carnal intercourse... tt means cheena boiboi kenna...

poor thing.

But good on him for moving on to a better life as a doc and being a pr here

But could the carnal intercourse refer to the oral sex parts?

45 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Starring the late anita mui about the real life story of the girl who was a Jap raised as a chinese in emperor puyis time,...the last days of chinas dysnasty.

She was a spy and a lesbo it seems.

I see. Thanks for the summary!

Sounds like a boring movie  :P

Guest Tjiam
1 hour ago, FluteGuan said:

中国阿哥, 不要哭!

我们支持你!

要勇敢!

君子报仇(雪耻), 十年(百年) 都不晚。

此君子为了此日, 也遭受凌辱数十年, 当然要成熟踏入社会, 有地位,有名誉, 有MBBS代号, 才能与 前福校长登堂对质, 敌方有教育者身份 , 是我的话 对质 老妖的话。

搞不好 , 捡方不信此事。

该医生也让他的娘放心, 能站起来,独立以身作则, 上高堂升怨, 把老妖对他做出不可告人的污辱东窗事发,大家等待后续的面白澄清。

他真的独立了。

3 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

中国阿哥, 不要哭!

我们支持你!

要勇敢!

Now a sgrean.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155473329032934&id=93889432933

Similar profile as xb...

If only the abang waited til he's16....

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Vice-principal sex crimes trial: Man lodged police report after being accused of extortion

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/vice-principal-sex-crimes-trial-alleged-victim-says-that-man-would-guilt-trip

Updates ~

"He later thought that it would be a good idea to try settle the matter out of court without informing the police by asking for the $200,000 compensation."

i wonder where did atk get this idea from? Not a simple person.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

It's funny because the Chinese press never mentions the China guy as being any kind of doctor, but merely a 专业人士 (a working professional). 

Technically, a doctor can be called a working professional, but the Chinese press would surely have used the term 医生 instead.

Strange.

1 hour ago, fab said:

"He later thought that it would be a good idea to try settle the matter out of court without informing the police by asking for the $200,000 compensation."

i wonder where did atk get this idea from? Not a simple person.

I suspect his then-girlfriend gave him the idea. Because as you rightly pointed out, it's funny how he suddenly had such an idea.

Consider that at that time they were planning to marry. From the char bor's point of view, a $200,000 wedding ang pow would have been very useful. 

Usually, char bors are very greedy, and will use any situation to get money. 

33 minutes ago, CKW said:

It's funny because the Chinese press never mentions the China guy as being any kind of doctor, but merely a 专业人士 (a working professional). 

Technically, a doctor can be called a working professional, but the Chinese press would surely have used the term 医生 instead.

Strange.

I was trying to figure out tt part too,

Cos he supposed grad psle in 2003? 14 years old 

2007 finish RI (according to grapevine, lol) 18 years old thereabts

Chinaboy No need ns, supposedly if he didnt gain PR at tt time

2007  to  2010 medical studies??? 22 undergrad, living with china chiobu 

2018 now.. 29 years old. ok ba, to be doctor?

He had treated the man's parents like his own grandparents...

Ok... but for the $200,000 fee.

Not simpur, as i said.

中国阿哥 plus greedy sg charboh = formidable.

Lol much

The irony ...

1. Lao tikos niece asked him to paotoh on his pervy paedo uncle

2. Tiong and sgcharboh met , while he was on a trip to europe with lao tiko. No prizes for guessing who bought the air tix and hotel expenses. Lol mucj

Edited by FluteGuan

4 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

I was trying to figure out tt part too,

Cos he supposed grad psle in 2003? 14 years old 

2007 finish RI (according to grapevine, lol) 18 years old thereabts

Chinaboy No need ns, supposedly if he didnt gain PR at tt time

2007  to  2010 medical studies??? 22 undergrad, living with china chiobu 

2018 now.. 29 years old. ok ba, to be doctor?

Wa! Not bad! Went to RI!

Not RGS like our Regina Giselle Seah?!

LOL

Anyway, you sure his wife is a China girl?

1 minute ago, FluteGuan said:

He had treated the man's parents like his own grandparents...

Ok... but for the $200,000 fee.

Not simpur, as i said.

中国阿哥 plus greedy sg charboh = formidable.

Lol much

The charbor is a local charbor, or a China-become-S'porean charbor?

1 minute ago, CKW said:

It seems like apart from the sex, the China boy's life is quite good. Still can go to Europe for tour.

Confirm the VP paid for everything one.

To be honest... a lot of young boibois will be tempted.

Free tuition

free lodging

oh yea, free movies , educational ones

free trips to europe.

But of cos, if he was str8, he wont enjoy the carnal part. 

Barter trade,,, wd u do it?

4 minutes ago, CKW said:

No, he only reported the case to the police after the VP agreed to pay but went back on his word and sent him a lawyer's letter instead.

But you are right. If he was truly traumatised, he won't care for the money. He will just go straight to the cops.

Genuine rape victims would get very insulted and hurt if you insinuate that their rape trauma can be compensated by $200,000.

Its like, give u a chance to pay to keep our mouths shut,

不料make me happy say aomeone gimme money later, then

老狐狸send me the lawyers letter.

Up to this stage,同归于尽。

U do初1,  i do15.

大斗演技,  i cry in court, u produce old letters,

Edited by FluteGuan

6 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

To be honest... a lot of young boibois will be tempted.

Free tuition

free lodging

oh yea, free movies , educational ones

free trips to europe.

But of cos, if he was str8, he wont enjoy the carnal part. 

Barter trade,,, wd u do it?

I just might. I confirm won't go to police one.  :twisted:

Just now, CKW said:

I just might. I confirm won't go to police one.  :twisted:

Aiya....

U diff. U enjoy.

He didnt.

he had to be creative to think of ways to rebuff the lap tiko

Which goes to show, not all kenna raped bois turn gay. Not everyone foex here flex there,

Cheena boibois 很硬..not in tt sense la.

To be honest its not a nice feeling... or experience to kenna under lao tiko...

Looking back at my P6 days, I realised much later, one of the newer chinese teacher was a paedo... why would a teacher hold ur butt as u climb the stairs and then smile at u?

It was only when i wss older, tt i realised tt his attention to me in class was not normal... the way he notices me, in what i do... and the moments of leaning so close, and the pretext of performing magic tricks as he reached and fished out my wallet from my shorts pocket.

It still sickens me when i think of those times.

#meToo

Guest Concern

Just that the vp was a pure gay, he thought that putting all the love and care is enough for him to study till so far today. How I wish that I would have such concern rather than to get sexual abuse from the mental torture. It really sad!

6 minutes ago, YELLOW BIRD said:

The Char boh know the Tiong Kok Lang for the most 6 months only!

The girl also a bit weird. Firstly, most girls will not want to date and marry a guy who has been sexually abused by another guy.

Secondly, she let him move into her house only a few months after they met while on tour. Her parents must also be super liberal to let a strange man move in with their daughter, albeit still under their watch.

Thirdly, she advised him to report the VP to the police. He delayed doing so for several years. She was okay with that. Never nagged at him or quarrel with him or even break up with him because he took a few years to act on her advice.

It's all very strange.

1 minute ago, CKW said:

The girl also a bit weird. Firstly, most girls will not want to date and marry a guy who has been sexually abused by another guy.

Secondly, she let him move into her house only a few months after they met while on tour. Her parents must also be super liberal to let a strange man move in with their daughter, albeit still under their watch.

Thirdly, she advised him to report the VP to the police. He delayed doing so for several years. She was okay with that. Never nagged at him or quarrel with him or even break up with him because he took a few years to act on her advice.

It's all very strange.

One word

2 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Aiya....

U diff. U enjoy.

He didnt.

he had to be creative to think of ways to rebuff the lap tiko

Which goes to show, not all kenna raped bois turn gay. Not everyone foex here flex there,

Cheena boibois 很硬..not in tt sense la.

To be honest its not a nice feeling... or experience to kenna under lao tiko...

Looking back at my P6 days, I realised much later, one of the newer chinese teacher was a paedo... why would a teacher hold ur butt as u climb the stairs and then smile at u?

It was only when i wss older, tt i realised tt his attention to me in class was not normal... the way he notices me, in what i do... and the moments of leaning so close, and the pretext of performing magic tricks as he reached and fished out my wallet from my shorts pocket.

It still sickens me when i think of those times.

#meToo

Oh man . . . Very sorry to hear that, bro.

Hugs

I had lecturers and tutors who leaned that way also. But I always act blur so they gave up eventually  :P

Guest Concern

The problem is not on the girl! But this lady must have think that he was not gay at that time. There must be a very aggressive sexual act from that guy to the girl, proving he is not! But it does hurt a bit of feelings! 

Just now, CKW said:

Oh man . . . Very sorry to hear that, bro.

Hugs

I had lecturers and tutors who leaned that way also. But I always act blur so they gave up eventually  :P

I was big and tall for my age... so I can imagine how paedos wd view thise bigger sized chinaboibois as targets.

But, i came out of the ordeal quite unscathed. Just tt I am aware tt such things happen, and as a young person, the attention can be quite flattering yet confusing.

They not nice right? Tts y u act blur lol much

1 minute ago, FluteGuan said:

One word

Yeah man.

I fully agree. Cos she knows that she has found her 金龟, so even though he has been f**ked by a guy before, she doesn't mind. In fact, she will teach him how to use his situation to fleece the VP!

I feel that most S'porean girls are so picky and fussy with guys that if they know that their BF's cock has entered another guy's mouth before, they will reject that guy.

Unless that guy is damn rich.

3 minutes ago, CKW said:

It's all very strange.

The Charboh also don't mind the mouth that suck a d*** before to kiss her. 

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.