Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

Perhaps it's true but at certain time, day. Lately there've been quite a few stocky built guys who enjoy each other there. Also a few ang mo & a few Japs. I go there during d day time too & tt group r mostly those working shifts, in entertainment, F&B line of work, so is v different from d night group. One local TV personality I saw 3 times there too. Well, it's really when u're there & all seems to know of tt unfortunate event but we still go cos there's nothing to fear as long as we've peace in our hearts. I go mostly cos it's only one where I can do in d open with others willing to join in unlike d others :) As long as one can find happiness in a certain place, tt's what important to me, at least :) enjoy life lah :)

Let's hope that oneseven will not be the next one doing renovation and remove that open space.

Since this has hit the headlnes, his current employer (and all of SG) will know he is gay.. Isn't that going to add more harm to his career?

Are you implying that being gay undermines one's ability to have a good career?

Are you implying that being gay undermines one's ability to have a good career?

Of course not! They are many successful gays in the top management. But the publicity may affect his career. His salary increased from 7K+ to 16K per month during his 6 years stint in Robinsons. That proved his capability and how Robinsons valued his contribution.

Singapore falls behind in age, sex orientation,etc. discriminations ! Hong Kong has a law established to protect these in recent years ! It's no wonder Robinson is no where to be found in Hong Kong,they can simply sack just anyone based on any discrimination !

How many Singaporean got discriminated n eventually got sacked bcos they r gay? Moreover someone above pointed out being gay is personal n private, there isn't a need to advertise or publicize own sexual orientation at workplace, professionally... He must have done something that put his salary n position at stake!?

Of course not! They are many successful gays in the top management. But the publicity may affect his career. His salary increased from 7K+ to 16K per month during his 6 years stint in Robinsons. That proved his capability and how Robinsons valued his contribution.

Whatever he has/has not done. It is a time to ponder If you have been passed over for a promotion, left out for a company decision because your boss is uncomfortable due to your orientation. It is pretty helpless as labor law in Singapore does not protect a worker due to this discrimination.

http://business.asia...210-401319.html

dun be too quick to judge the boss or the company.

whatever we hear is only mr wee's side of the story. robinsons declined to comment or dun wanna comment yet as from PR point of view, any comment or reply from them will affect the image and they will need to construct a professional reply.

interesting to note that the same boss who he claimed had harrassed him is the one who had approved his promotions and salary increments in his 6 years with the company.

I just spent more than $500 at Robinsons across the festive season. Until Robinson clarifies their stand that they don't discriminate against sexual orientation, they will not get my pink dollar anymore.

You r so funny! Robinson won't collapse without your $500.00... You think he is the only gay in Robinson? You think he got sacked just bcos he is a gay? Childish n immature post...

I just spent more than $500 at Robinsons across the festive season. Until Robinson clarifies their stand that they don't discriminate against sexual orientation, they will not get my pink dollar anymore.

I'll still shop at Robinson, this Wee guy is highly suspicious of his action/motive... How come he's the 'ONLY' gay that is kicked out of the Robinson group?

-------------

Moderator's Note:

The various Guest Nicks @ 1:53,2:13,2:23 are the same person.

http://business.asia...210-401319.html

dun be too quick to judge the boss or the company.

whatever we hear is only mr wee's side of the story. robinsons declined to comment or dun wanna comment yet as from PR point of view, any comment or reply from them will affect the image and they will need to construct a professional reply.

interesting to note that the same boss who he claimed had harrassed him is the one who had approved his promotions and salary increments in his 6 years with the company.

Please lah! This is the same old excuse we hear everyday. You think the boss really cared about who got promoted in the company? They are merely rubber stamps there, and Wee is merely one of those who were promoted under his rubber stamp. Your line of reasoning is almost as good as telling us the homophobic admin clerk who submitted all the promotion forms up was instrumental in his promotion as well, so the clerk cannot be homophobic.

You r so funny! Robinson won't collapse without your $500.00... You think he is the only gay in Robinson? You think he got sacked just bcos he is a gay? Childish n immature post...

He may not be the only gay there, which is making this a lot more worrying than ever.

I'll still shop at Robinson, this Wee guy is highly suspicious of his action/motive... How come he's the 'ONLY' gay that is kicked out of the Robinson group?

-------------

Moderator's Note:

The various Guest Nicks @ 1:53,2:13,2:23 are the same person.

How do you know that he is the only gay kicked out of the Group? Do you work there? What a piece of work you are!

I like to shop at Robinsons. But with this new allegation, i really cannot support a company that would harass an employee just because he is gay.

Went to Tangs sale today and horrors - thry don't have the brands that i was looking for (byford & feraud)...

What a dilemma now !!

Why does he do in Robinson? Salary is $7k until $16k?!!!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

i doubt is the gay issue. i think is the salary too high that robinson paid him that he was ask to leave the company.will u pay some one 16k a month to a singaporean where u can paid a FT 2k a month?i think it make sense?lawrence wee job any one can do it ,

i doubt is the gay issue. i think is the salary too high that robinson paid him that he was ask to leave the company.will u pay some one 16k a month to a singaporean where u can paid a FT 2k a month?i think it make sense?lawrence wee job any one can do it ,

Not true. This line of thinking is a common misperception here in Singapore. Just because a person makes it look as if it is rather simple to do a job, it doesn't mean the job can be done by a less qualified person. Go check out Wee's educational and professional profile and see for yourself.

Your kind of mindset is the reason why our Singapore overall productivity is decreasing. You think by paying an FT $2k, the FT can deliver a $16k job. And when the FT cannot do so, our overall productivity drop, not just because of an increased headcount, but also because of decreased revenue.

if you don't know the person, dont judge unless you want to be judged yourself, its all about salaries isn't it. Speculation and gossip in the community makes us gay Singaporeans simply just ugly. And next, you guys talk about whether he is good looking or not, or the fact that discrimination is not punishable crime....give that person some respect before shooting your mouth of at something which is so out of context. Sheesh!

if you don't know the person, dont judge unless you want to be judged yourself, its all about salaries isn't it. Speculation and gossip in the community makes us gay Singaporeans simply just ugly. And next, you guys talk about whether he is good looking or not, or the fact that discrimination is not punishable crime....give that person some respect before shooting your mouth of at something which is so out of context. Sheesh!

Wow wow.

First you tell people not to judge ("if you don't know the person, dont judge unless you want to be judged yourself, its all about salaries isn't it").

Next thing we know, you proceed to judge those who judge ("Speculation and gossip in the community makes us gay Singaporeans simply just ugly").

Pot, kettle, black much?

Aiyoh, xia suay leh!

study too much make a person kookoo u think by going to court and telling the world he is gay is a smart way to do?there is more harm to his carrer, family disgrace,straight friends avoiding him,how people look at him public gay figure?he seems proud of wat he is doing,any one dare to follow his foot step?lets start with ahbang?will u follow?

Man gets 2 weeks' jail for not reporting death of his sex partner

icon_email.gif icon_print.gif

SINGAPORE: A man implicated in the death of his sex partner, whose body was found in a trolley bag, has been sentenced to two weeks' jail for not alerting the police of the death.

Pee Weai Hong, 33, had admitted that he was aware of the death of 28-year-old Wong Teck Siong on 3 April 2011.

Instead of reporting the death to the police, Pee accompanied his partner, Teo Boon Leong, in the disposal of Mr Wong's body at Labrador Park on that night.

The three men were involved in a love triangle, which started two months before Mr Wong's death.

In the morning of 3 April, Teo had found Mr Wong lying face down in the apartment the three men shared.

Teo told Pee he did not want to report the matter as he had taken drugs and had also ejaculated into Mr Wong's body.

Teo added that the police might also detect drugs in Pee's body.

So, he instructed the accused not to probe further.

Mr Wong's body was found in a black trolley bag along the shoreline of the Resorts World Sentosa construction site on 16 April 2011.

In her judgement, District Judge Jasvender Kaur noted that there was deliberate omission, which is "undoubtedly more culpable than a failure through inadvertence or pure panic".

She said that while Teo, aged 44, was older and made the decisions in the relationship, Pee had known that the deceased's family members were enquiring about him.

Pee was present when they went to the apartment to find out where the deceased was.

The judge said the aggravating factor was that Pee participated in concealing the death by showing Mr Wong's brother a false text message.

She added that the pathologist could not determine the cause of death as Pee and Teo had impeded the course of proper investigation.

These warranted a custodial term.

Pee also admitted to one count of cheating a Mr Wong Teck Seng into believing that the deceased was still alive, by showing contents of a group chat to Mr Wong.

This was taken into consideration for the purpose of sentencing.

Teo, a businessman, was granted a discharge that has the effect of an acquittal in January 2013.

More interesting than Celicia "Blow Job" Sue story:

http://www.channelne...1254893/1/.html

SINGAPORE: A man implicated in the death of his sex partner, whose body was found in a trolley bag, has been sentenced to two weeks' jail for not alerting the police of the death.

Pee Weai Hong, 33, had admitted that he was aware of the death of 28-year-old Wong Teck Siong on 3 April 2011.

Instead of reporting the death to the police, Pee accompanied his partner, Teo Boon Leong, in the disposal of Mr Wong's body at Labrador Park on that night.

The three men were involved in a love triangle, which started two months before Mr Wong's death.

In the morning of 3 April, Teo had found Mr Wong lying face down in the apartment the three men shared.

Teo told Pee he did not want to report the matter as he had taken drugs and had also ejaculated into Mr Wong's body. (Raw Sex?)

Teo added that the police might also detect drugs in Pee's body.

So, he instructed the accused not to probe further.

Mr Wong's body was found in a black trolley bag along the shoreline of the Resorts World Sentosa construction site on 16 April 2011.

In her judgement, District Judge Jasvender Kaur noted that there was deliberate omission, which is "undoubtedly more culpable than a failure through inadvertence or pure panic".

She said that while Teo, aged 44, was older and made the decisions in the relationship, Pee had known that the deceased's family members were enquiring about him.

Pee was present when they went to the apartment to find out where the deceased was.

The judge said the aggravating factor was that Pee participated in concealing the death by showing Mr Wong's brother a false text message.

She added that the pathologist could not determine the cause of death as Pee and Teo had impeded the course of proper investigation.

These warranted a custodial term.

Pee also admitted to one count of cheating a Mr Wong Teck Seng into believing that the deceased was still alive, by showing contents of a group chat to Mr Wong.

This was taken into consideration for the purpose of sentencing.

Teo, a businessman, was granted a discharge that has the effect of an acquittal in January 2013.

- CNA/ir

Wow... that Trolley Bag case is pretty messed up, huh?

The way I read it, they didn't send that guy to jail for not reporting the death of his sex partner.

They sent him to jail for not reporting the death of his sex partner's other sex partner.

So why didn't his sex partner get sent to jail for not reporting the death of his other sex partner?

I dislike the word "sex partner" used by the media... They are involved in a love triangle. Can't they just say partners?

Please lah, what love. You love some lao ah gua with langa face ah? Basically 2 prostitute with their sugar daddy, one prostitute take (too much?) drug so that he can open leg and get pumped sperm by Lao ah gua. The two whores rather f&&ked each other than their sugar daddy if given the choice.

no but i top you and ur momma before

the entire trial is not over idiot...

And there are people who talk about Guests being rude and even some who ask why we hate this bitch so much?? LOL!

Hey joshboy, the next in line after Dylan might just be you, bitch! Karma bites hard!

man_takes_bizarre_steps_to_hide_dead_lov

MAN TAKES BIZARRE STEPS TO HIDE DEAD LOVER FOR 2 WEEKS

22 Feb 2013

A lover of the man found dead in a trolley bag kept the body for two weeks, shrink-wrapped it and doused it with bleach to wash away the blood.

Businessman Teo Boon Leng hid the corpse of Mr Dylan Wong Teck Siong – who died after taking drugs – in a toilet on his company’s worksite.

When he eventually disposed of it, he told two workers who helped him to carry the bag that it contained a dead dog.

The gruesome details emerged in court yesterday as the 45-year-old pleaded guilty to six charges including failing to report a death.

Teo, who was originally accused of murder, helped his lover take a cocktail of ketamine and methamphetamine – only to wake a few hours later and find him not moving.

He then went to work and returned to find Mr Wong still lying in the same position.

Realising that his lover had died and fearing that the drugs would be found in his body, Teo went to bizarre lengths to hide the grisly evidence.

First, he texted Mr Wong’s brother, pretending to be the dead man.

Then he shrink-wrapped the corpse and stuffed it into the large trolley bag, which he had bought at a shopping mall.

He transferred it to his car and to a vacant office at his firm’s building on Tai Seng Drive, before eventually leaving it in the toilet at his
company worksite in Alps Avenue in Changi.

There, he poured bleach over the trolley bag to keep the flies off. When he found blood seeping through the fabric, Teo left a hose running to wash it away.

And when body fluid accumulated, he cut through the canvas bag to drain it out.

Eventually, Teo decided to find a more permanent way to dispose of the corpse.

With the help of two workers, he covered the trolley bag with a set of larger red plastic bags.

When they told him they could not bear the smell, he claimed they were handling the carcass of his dog.

He then tied the body down with weights from a dumbbell and dumped it near his rented upscale condominium at The Caribbean on Keppel Bay Drive.

The trolley bag floated away and was found by construction workers at Sentosa the next day, which was April 16 – two weeks after Mr Wong’s death.

Teo, the executive director of SCA Creative Group, was originally charged with his lover’s murder, only to be cleared last month following a review of the evidence by the prosecution and the police. 

Yesterday, he pleaded guilty to sending false messages, possessing drug utensils, permitting his premises to be used for taking drugs, misappropriating his lover’s phone, cheating by impersonation and failing to report a death.

Teo met Mr Wong, a 28-year-old management trainee, on the Internet in February 2011, said Deputy Public Prosecutor Jasmine Chin-Sabado.

He invited him to the apartment, where they had a threesome with Teo’s long-term boyfriend, senior marketing executive Pee Weai Hong, 33.

Mr Wong eventually started staying over at the flat several times a week.

In April 2011, he and Teo quarrelled. Both cut their wrists to show their love for Pee, who checked into a hotel to avoid aggravating the
situation.

For the full story, log on to The Straits Times. (anyone with the full story?)

http://thecourtroom.stomp.com.sg/stomp/courtroom/case_of_the_day/1617480/man_takes_bizarre_steps_to_hide_dead_lover_for_2_weeks.html

And there are people who talk about Guests being rude and even some who ask why we hate this bitch so much?? LOL!

Hey joshboy, the next in line after Dylan might just be you, bitch! Karma bites hard!

totally no respect for the dead..

dun worry.. you will be long dead as an "old kok kok" before me..

I simply shiver at the thought of how calmed he was when handling a dead body for so many days.....

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Gay anonymous

I simply shiver at the thought of how calmed he was when handling a dead body for so many days.....

I wonder he ejaculated into the body before or after the young boy died. 

• 1 month later...

SM_05_04_2013_CJ_2_21047353_21047085_leo圣淘

SM_05_04_2013_CJ_2_21047351_13516935_leo

沙行李箱藏尸案被告张文龙被判坐牢3年,从两年前被还押起计算,预料最快在本月15日重获自由。

轰动一时的圣淘沙行李箱藏尸案,被告张文龙(45岁)在男友黄德雄(28岁)死后,将他的尸体藏起来,两周后把尸体丢弃在圣淘沙附近海域。

2011年4月1日,死者在被告家过夜,死者后来在厕所服食克他命,两人发生性行为。被告过后上班,回家时赫然发现死者已断气。

被告先把尸体藏进行李箱,再把行李箱移到公司空置的办公室单位和会议室,随后搬移到公司建筑工地的厕所,最后丢进海里。

完整报道,请翻阅05.04.2013的《新明日报》。

tumblr_ml7jw7V37B1qkremvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqnl37K9su1qdhg8xo1_400.gif

浜崎あゆみ - 福冈市

Guest NoSympathy

If you want to play hard, remember to face the consequences.  Now career gone, reputation down the drain, cannot face family and friends. Hopefully not bankrupt by legal fees.  May have to become monk in another country to seek inner peace.

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.